Stream Whitney Houston's Funeral - Watch Now

Stream Whitney Houston's Funeral - Watch Now

Whitney Houston will be laid to rest at her funeral this Saturday afternoon (February 18) at the New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, New Jersey.

The ceremony, which the Houston family is referring to as Whitney‘s “home going” service, will be streamed live via the Associated Press starting at noon EST.

Among the attendees expected at the funeral include Whitney‘s Bodyguard co-star Kevin Costner, cousin Dionne Warwick, Alicia Keys, Ray J, Brandy, Tyler Perry, and Whitney‘s ex-husband Bobby Brown.

Whitney‘s godmother Aretha Franklin and Stevie Wonder are expected to perform at the ceremony.

Watch the live stream of Whitney Houston‘s funeral below…

Whitney Houston’s Funeral – Live Stream

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

@Dd:

how long did you two know each other again?

VaChelle Jenkins @ 02/18/2012 at 1:52 pm

I am certainly going to miss my “BABY SISTER”. We grew up with her and went through all her good and bad times with her. Ms. Sissy Dionne and Bobbi Kristina please be strong. We will keep praying with you. God has his hands on you all. Thank you for sharing Whitney with us. ” WILL ALWAYS LOVE HER”

Beautiful Ceremony – I LOVE YOU WHITNEY….. Rest in Heaven,

Victoria Smith @ 02/18/2012 at 1:56 pm

My heart especially goes out to Whitney’s mother Mrs. Cissy & her daughter Bobbi Christiana, you have my Deepst Sympathy during your time of lost. Yes, people while Whitney was a super-star with a magical voice to the world. She was a mother and a daughter first. One thing to remember that we as believer’s are all God’s children and He loves each and every one of us, and ask that we always turn to His word for advice and to Him for protection. The bible tells us that we are not to judge or we will be judged by the same message. During a time of lost we are supposed to uplift, encourage and comfort the bereaved. The Bible tells us so many time to governed our tongues. In America we sometimes have too many the freedoms, such asthe freedom of speech and the freedom of press, but as God’s children we also have the Freedom to make the right choices, so let’s choose to be respectful and not gossip or spectulate the specimen of dust in someone else’s eye until we look a little closer into the pile of sawdust in our own eyes. Jesus instructed us to Love One Another, as He has loved us unconditionally.

Theres been a funeral on tv all day. Did someone shoot the president? Wait, there was a 9-11 memorial? We honoring soldiers who have fallen in iraq? Oh,,,,,its whitney houston, she smoked too much crack and now were honoring her with an all day snoozefest. GRATZ

R.I.P. WHITNEY HOUSTON, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, AND YOU WILL BE SADLY MISSED, SENDING PRAYERS TO THE FAMILY, MAY GOD GIVE YOU STRENGTH AND CARRY YOU THROUGH THIS ORDEAL, MUCH <3 2 U WHITNEY, FROM YOUR LOVING FAN: VANESSA WATERS

VaChelle Jenkins @ 02/18/2012 at 2:05 pm

I am certainly going to miss my “BABY SISTER” I watched her grow up,saw her good times and her bad times. Mother. Houston ,Bobbi Kristina and Ms. Dionne, I wish I could put my arms around you, and will continue to pray for you all. Rest In Peace Whitney. “I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU”!

i still cant believe this whitney why you leave so early…. its too much!!! i miss you with all my heart!!!!

“If I should die this very day, dont cry, cause on earth we wasnt meant to stay”… God bless your beautiful heart Whitney Houston.
You touched the lives of so many with your music. You will live on through your songs and will be remembered forever.
I hope you are safe, watching down on the celebration of your life. Love you.. Xx

Whitney#1fan @ 02/18/2012 at 2:59 pm

@laure: 1st I would like to say sorry to the family and 2nd to everyone that have something negative to say about a person, that in so many ways changed the world through her music, you really need to check yourself, and only hope that when your gone no matter what you have done in your life time people will show their respect an love you for who you are…. May God Bless and protect us from all the negative energy

Whitney, all I have to say is thank you. RIP <3 <3 <3

This is a day of love for Whitney. All you haters keep your mouth closed . Whitney you are loved.

Michał Drzazga @ 02/18/2012 at 3:12 pm

Whitney Queen Houston rest in peace

Why do internet trolls even watch crap like this. They are so miserable and yes misery lives company. Most mothers teach you to keep your mouth shut if you dont have anything nice to say in situations like this. Maybe everyone commenting negatively shouldve had some home training? Idiots

HOME_GURU @ 02/18/2012 at 3:15 pm

I love to hear that all these good people think that God is waiting in Heaven for Whitney, and that she is going to be “good enough for him” and “great” and that she is going to blow the roof off, etc. because if I get this straight, what all these show business types are really saying is that they hope that in Heaven there is still a STATUS SYSTEM going on up there, and that a few extraordinary creatures get to entertain the Divine while the rest of us lowlifes do…what exactly? Wait in line to see the show? Draw straws? Beg to shake a famous hand in the clouds? Stay in our cubicle to watch it on the Internet while God and his angels (who of course are fascinated by stars of the film and music industry) get all the front row seats and backstage passes?

I don’t know about you, but I sincerely wish that the Stars of this Earth could grasp that the low human status which most of us experience is only a temporary condition — just like living as a demi-God is–

Ashes to ashes, fellows — dust to dust!

Did I hear it wrong… or was Stevie Wonder really horrible?

@Sodumb:

“we” dont have to honor anything. Dont tell me you dont know how to turn your computer off and go live your life. Stupid ass lol

To those who are making negative comments about Whitney and her online funeral, you will have your day to be Judged so stop Judging!!!RIH Whitney E Houston

some one please tell Stevie Wonder not to sing ever again
What a sad sad performance,horrible

kiki jackson @ 02/18/2012 at 3:31 pm

WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MISS U WHITNEY. YOU MEANT ALOT TO ALOT OF PEOPLE ALL AROUND THE WORLD. WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND KEEP YOU IN OUR HEARTS. WE SEND OUR LOVE TO YOUR FAMILY. WE WISH THEM VERY WELL. AND ALWAYS REMEMBER WHEN ITS OUR TIME TO GO HOME, OUR FATHER WILL COME AND GET US. NO MATTER HOW YOUNG OR HOW OLD, RICHER OR POORER, THICK OR THIN. HE LOVES US ALL!!!! WE LOVE YOU WHITNEY!!!!

African Americans look at death seemingly differently than “white people” at least this is my experience. This is a “home coming” ceremony not a gloom and doom ceremony. Please stop hating and start loving! While some at this ceremony are their to stroke their egos, the reason is to celebrate Whitney’s life, love, and memory!

Sing it! Praise it! And know it!

Real Heroes @ 02/18/2012 at 3:34 pm

She didn’t deserve Flag Honors…she decided to kill herself ..making a fool of herself fighting a young girl over a dicccck like RayJ…worse than Demi.
Flag Honors are for REAL Heroes.

I will forever remember u my icon and legend. RIP beloved…

Privesc ceremonia si nu-mi vine sa cred ca e pentru Whitney.M-am nascut in acelasi an cu ea.I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU ! REST IN PEACE!

R.I.P WHITNEY ! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU !

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All