Jennifer Garner: Karate & Ballet with the Girls!

Jennifer Garner: Karate & Ballet with the Girls!

Violet Affleck poses for the cameras as she leaves a karate class with her mom Jennifer Garner and younger sister Seraphina on Friday (February 17) in Brentwood, Calif.

The 39-year-old actress held onto Seraphina and an iPad that was sitting out of its case.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Garner

The next day, Jen brought along Sera as she took Violet to her ballet class in Santa Monica. Vi is so cute in her tutu!

FYI: Jennifer is wearing a Chan Luu scarf.

25+ pictures inside of Jennifer Garner taking her girls to their weekend activities…

jennifer garner karate ballet with the girls 01
jennifer garner karate ballet with the girls 29

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

More free photos for the family album.

jaspisgirl @ 02/20/2012 at 6:38 am

well in my world,if you want to go to ballet or carate with your kids ,you have to go on the fresh air,outside you know!!!!! and as long as you do not have these school inside your living room,you have to take the risk to be photographed,if you want to give this to your kids.they look healthy and happy and doing normal kid-things,not like other brats,who go dining with mommy in a luxury-hotel in a summer-dress while mommy is in fitting clothes.

There you go again Lola – if the Afflecks were calling the paps to follow them to take photos don’t you think Jennifer would have the girls looking like models rather than normal little girls with their hair everywhere and sometimes it looks like Sera picks out her own clothes – very cute. Get it through your jealous head, they are a normal family giving their precious little girls a very normal life. You never see these two little angels throwing trantums and pulling ugly faces like Suri Cruise – now there is a very sad and lonely little girl. Well done Jen & Ben – you have a beaufiful family and can’t wait for your new addition to arrive very soon.

lexy hates bilson @ 02/20/2012 at 7:23 am

It’s a shame this woman can’t take her kids out without being stalked like this. I guess when one of these parents or their kids gets injured in a car accident or something THEN the laws will change.

Just Jared happens to be one of the few celeb sites I bother visiting, because it doesn’t stoop to degrading levels when reporting, publishing photos etc. Only problem I have is when they feature papped pics of celeb kids. Fine that Jennifer Garner is in these pics, but does the accompanying story always need to pull focus to her little girls? Feels un-neccessary and inappropriate. These children deserve to be protected, not exploited by greedy paps and online publications who make money off documenting their normal every day routines. I also don’t enjoy seeing solo shots of Seraphina and Violet. And I’m not questioning Jen & Ben’s parenting decisions here, because clearly this is out of their control.

Marc Anthony @ 02/20/2012 at 8:25 am

Ben’s beautiful girls!!!!

It looks like Jennifer is pregnant forever ! Is she never going to deliver the baby ? It seems to me she’s with that belly for almost a year lol
Beautiful family btw

Wow – and she announced her pregnancy and was showing a few days before Beyonce’s big announcement.

@loli
Jennifer announced her pregnancy in august and she was probably 2 or 3 monts pregnant. She should give birth in the end of february/beguining of march.
I don’t know what problem is? o.O

orangeuclever @ 02/20/2012 at 9:08 am

she’s still pregnant! That’s because she really is pregnant, unlike Beyonce. She “had” her baby in like 5 months lol lol Still havent seen pics of the little grilla..I bet it looks just like dad ahahahhahaha

Just saying that i’ve seen so much pictures of her pregnant those past few months that it looks like it’s been a while. Really don’t know where the problem is in my comment and I’ve never said that it was a problem for me. You need to breathe

What? No comments about the girl being too skinny and being dressed sleevless while mom has autumn dress? What a bunch of hypocrites you are!

Beyonce was “pregnant” for half as long and barely looked 5 or six months pregnant in pics when she “delivered”.

Madrid, Spain @ 02/20/2012 at 9:34 am

Best Hollywood mother and the best Jennifer to come into Ben’s life. Garner is perfect for him she is not only a great mother and actress but a wonder humanitarian who devotes endless hours and money to charitable causes. The Afflecks make a great team and they truly care about taking care of their own children and not handing them over to a staff of nannies to raise. Garner was voted best celebrity mother was a good reason.

You never believe that I met my mr.right on casualmingle dot ‘c=o=m! It is a wonderful place I want to share with all of you. Try it to connected with the one for you right now. Sign up is totally free.

Nannies are for JLO, Jennifer Garner (the winner) loves her children.

Jennifer garner is an ugly piece of white trash and her kids are following right in her footsteps.

Not nice to say, but here goes anyway….Violet is not the cutest of the Hollywood kids, she’s very geeky looking (but likely will grow out of it as Jennifer G. herself was nerd looking she said). The irony to me is that JLO’s daughter Emme is also one of the least cute Hollywood girl offspring. It’s like Ben’s ex and his current wife both had below average looking girls, weird concidence!!! But with Emme think she will need major plastic surgery and won’t just grow out of it naturally.

Ben’s girls are beautiful and Seraphina is down right gorgeous so stop trying to compare the Affleck girls to Lopez’s ugly, neglected grilla’s there is no contest. Although I do agree with you on Emme since you put it out there she is clearly one of the ugliest children in the world and her brother isn’t much better. Clearly, this is why Lopez is rarely seen out and about with her “coconuts” she is embarrassed to be out in public with them.

Jen Garner you should be ashamed of yourself. Just because your now with Ben doesn’t mean you should be jealous of his past relationships. Your children are cute but it’s clear you have some insecurities in your marriage. Ms Lopez doesn’t want your husband dear and her children are just as cute as yours.

@Alison: you are a moron. go find something better to do

cant wait til she has that baby so she can stop carrying around that big asss 3 year old ****.

Mrs. Affleck has nothing to be ashamed of why would she? She is talented, beautiful, classy and better yet a wonderful wife and mother. It was JLO who ran crying to Ben after her third marriage broke up making a fool of herself so that Ben had to get a Restraining Order to force JLO to leave him alone and to stop with the Emails. Jlo is the one who refused to move on harassing the Affleck family with her marriage woes.

I DREAMT SHE HAD BABY THIS WEEKEND

#19

I thought i was the only one that saw how ugly those two were….LOL

Fan of Garner @ 02/20/2012 at 12:57 pm

#25, get off the blog JLO and go change your toddler boyfriend’s diaper you envious old woman.

These girls are so sweet and adorable.

Sorry to Ask But... @ 02/20/2012 at 2:25 pm

Why does the older one walk so weird? I’m not trying to be mean, it’s a child, but I constantly wonder why she’s flailing about every time I see a picture of her.

Beautiful Garner @ 02/20/2012 at 3:02 pm

@Sorry to Ask But…: Get off the blog JLO and worry about your own little grillas for a change they are being raised by nannies.

Wow. That oldest kid is butt freaking ugly.

she looks like a really good mom. her hcildren are adorable. I feel bad that they all have to dodge photographers just to go out but I think she is really strong to take her kids to karate and ballet and all those normal kid things anyway. If it were me I would be scared of all those photographers but she is brave. I respect her!

To anyone who think she’s not seeking out the paps: take a fork, stick it in your eye, and get a sense of reality. It is possible to lead a much more private life as a celebrity, especially a celebrity who is only relevant because of her husband.

She’s a narcissist; she wants the attention.

I want to marry Jennifer but Ben Affleck stole her from me and I am heartbroken, that I why I alway write stupid crap about her.

Violet is soooo cute. She is even prettier than Seraphina. Both girls are gorgeous just like mother.

@Becky: Are you blind or what?

Ben loves Wasps not P Ricans @ 02/21/2012 at 7:54 am

For all of u JLO married Marc Anthonyn4 months later ..dated Marc
Right after the breakup …so no she was never interested in Ben after
The break up she is into her own kind P Rican.! Not WASP!

6 times JLO nexrpt time Katie Holmes shows up compare her to Penelope Cruz,! Why not he loved her ! Another WASP with a
Minority who ended up the same way, Tom married a WASP
And Penelope married a Spanish Man!

I admit. She should let Seraphina walk. There is nothing wrong with letting your children walk, especially when you are big and pregnant. It is not going to scar them, to let them walk. Frankly, they like walking.

Golfer234 @ 02/21/2012 at 7:43 pm

@Marc Anthony: ahh. now its time to put some Titie’s on and call some of yoru Cranvel Girls and smoke some Crack in the Days Inn over there on N.W. **th Street with some **** of course,yea you and your Friends can Blow me all night and watch the ***’s with the Exclusive Touch **** me all night,and of course I **** you Guys all ****ing night and I *** in your mouths all night ahh.,Winona Ryder was there on certain terms with some Cricked Teeth Crack whores not to bad just right,its go to be handled right

They is some fuglie looking assflecks lmao. White don’t mean cute come on…those girls are not cute. I know this will not be posted because this is Jennifer Garner’s site…she pays them to post her pictures lmao!!!

@fug: Leave the kids alone. If you have to hate on somebody, hate on the parents. They are adults and chose the life they have now. In fact, they knowingly stomped on other people to have the life they have now. Their kids are innocent, they were brought into it and had no choice in the matter. It is not their fault if their mother parades them in front of the cameras every day in order to keep herself in the public eye. We can choose our friends but unfortunately not our families.

Just kids - nothing special @ 02/28/2012 at 3:54 am

The oldest kid is strangely spastic. I think she may be retarded. If their parents weren’t famous, they would just blend in with every other family. Nothing special here.

My spouse and i were now cheerful that John could finish up his web research because of the ideas he received in your web pages. It’s not at all simplistic just to find yourself giving for free secrets and techniques that others may have been making money from. And now we fully grasp we need the website owner to give thanks to because of that. The explanations you have made, the straightforward site menu, the relationships you help to engender – it’s many wonderful, and it’s really helping our son in addition to our family reason why this topic is amusing, and that is extraordinarily mandatory. Thanks for the whole thing!

I think this is one of the most vital information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The site style is perfect, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

Iˇ¦ll immediately seize your rss feed as I can’t to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly allow me recognise so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

locksmith chicago 60657 @ 05/30/2012 at 6:17 am

Hello there Nice wewebsite. Do you want to visitor post on my very own at some point? If that’s the case you should tell me by means of e-mail or simply answer this remark because I subscribed to notices and will realize should you choose.

There is noticeably big dollars comprehend this. I assume you’ve got produced specific nice points in functions also.

I loved your article in the sincerity of expression is very nice, thank you