Jennifer Garner: Karate & Ballet with the Girls!

Jennifer Garner: Karate & Ballet with the Girls!

Violet Affleck poses for the cameras as she leaves a karate class with her mom Jennifer Garner and younger sister Seraphina on Friday (February 17) in Brentwood, Calif.

The 39-year-old actress held onto Seraphina and an iPad that was sitting out of its case.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Garner

The next day, Jen brought along Sera as she took Violet to her ballet class in Santa Monica. Vi is so cute in her tutu!

FYI: Jennifer is wearing a Chan Luu scarf.

25+ pictures inside of Jennifer Garner taking her girls to their weekend activities…

jennifer garner karate ballet with the girls 01

• Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All
Fan of Garner @ 02/20/2012 at 12:57 pm

#25, get off the blog JLO and go change your toddler boyfriend’s diaper you envious old woman.

These girls are so sweet and adorable.

Sorry to Ask But... @ 02/20/2012 at 2:25 pm

Why does the older one walk so weird? I’m not trying to be mean, it’s a child, but I constantly wonder why she’s flailing about every time I see a picture of her.

Beautiful Garner @ 02/20/2012 at 3:02 pm

@Sorry to Ask But…: Get off the blog JLO and worry about your own little grillas for a change they are being raised by nannies.

Wow. That oldest kid is butt freaking ugly.

she looks like a really good mom. her hcildren are adorable. I feel bad that they all have to dodge photographers just to go out but I think she is really strong to take her kids to karate and ballet and all those normal kid things anyway. If it were me I would be scared of all those photographers but she is brave. I respect her!

To anyone who think she’s not seeking out the paps: take a fork, stick it in your eye, and get a sense of reality. It is possible to lead a much more private life as a celebrity, especially a celebrity who is only relevant because of her husband.

She’s a narcissist; she wants the attention.

I want to marry Jennifer but Ben Affleck stole her from me and I am heartbroken, that I why I alway write stupid crap about her.

Violet is soooo cute. She is even prettier than Seraphina. Both girls are gorgeous just like mother.

@Becky: Are you blind or what?

Ben loves Wasps not P Ricans @ 02/21/2012 at 7:54 am

For all of u JLO married Marc Anthonyn4 months later ..dated Marc
Right after the breakup …so no she was never interested in Ben after
The break up she is into her own kind P Rican.! Not WASP!

6 times JLO nexrpt time Katie Holmes shows up compare her to Penelope Cruz,! Why not he loved her ! Another WASP with a
Minority who ended up the same way, Tom married a WASP
And Penelope married a Spanish Man!

I admit. She should let Seraphina walk. There is nothing wrong with letting your children walk, especially when you are big and pregnant. It is not going to scar them, to let them walk. Frankly, they like walking.

Golfer234 @ 02/21/2012 at 7:43 pm

@Marc Anthony: ahh. now its time to put some Titie’s on and call some of yoru Cranvel Girls and smoke some Crack in the Days Inn over there on N.W. **th Street with some **** of course,yea you and your Friends can Blow me all night and watch the ***’s with the Exclusive Touch **** me all night,and of course I **** you Guys all ****ing night and I *** in your mouths all night ahh.,Winona Ryder was there on certain terms with some Cricked Teeth Crack whores not to bad just right,its go to be handled right

They is some fuglie looking assflecks lmao. White don’t mean cute come on…those girls are not cute. I know this will not be posted because this is Jennifer Garner’s site…she pays them to post her pictures lmao!!!

@fug: Leave the kids alone. If you have to hate on somebody, hate on the parents. They are adults and chose the life they have now. In fact, they knowingly stomped on other people to have the life they have now. Their kids are innocent, they were brought into it and had no choice in the matter. It is not their fault if their mother parades them in front of the cameras every day in order to keep herself in the public eye. We can choose our friends but unfortunately not our families.

Just kids - nothing special @ 02/28/2012 at 3:54 am

The oldest kid is strangely spastic. I think she may be retarded. If their parents weren’t famous, they would just blend in with every other family. Nothing special here.

My spouse and i were now cheerful that John could finish up his web research because of the ideas he received in your web pages. It’s not at all simplistic just to find yourself giving for free secrets and techniques that others may have been making money from. And now we fully grasp we need the website owner to give thanks to because of that. The explanations you have made, the straightforward site menu, the relationships you help to engender – it’s many wonderful, and it’s really helping our son in addition to our family reason why this topic is amusing, and that is extraordinarily mandatory. Thanks for the whole thing!

I think this is one of the most vital information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The site style is perfect, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

Iˇ¦ll immediately seize your rss feed as I can’t to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly allow me recognise so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

locksmith chicago 60657 @ 05/30/2012 at 6:17 am

Hello there Nice wewebsite. Do you want to visitor post on my very own at some point? If that’s the case you should tell me by means of e-mail or simply answer this remark because I subscribed to notices and will realize should you choose.

There is noticeably big dollars comprehend this. I assume you’ve got produced specific nice points in functions also.

I loved your article in the sincerity of expression is very nice, thank you

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All