Lea Michele: Bikini for Cabo Vacation!

Lea Michele: Bikini for Cabo Vacation!

Lea Michele flaunts her bikini body while vacationing with a gal pal in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico on Sunday (February 19).

The girls took a dip in the hot tub before heading to the beach to visit some horses.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lea Michele

The 25-year-old Glee actress also tweeted a photo of herself by an infinity pool (see below) and wrote, “catching me taking in the morning view.”

Yesterday, Lea posted a pic of herself by a lounge chair and noted, “Haven’t moved all day:)”

lea michele bikini cabo 01
lea michele bikini cabo 02
lea michele bikini cabo 03
lea michele bikini cabo 04
lea michele bikini cabo 05
lea michele bikini cabo 06
lea michele bikini cabo 07

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

#SONG AND DANCE AT SKOOL DOES BAUDIY GOO:ENCOURAGE MOAR MUSICAL MNEMONICS AT LEARNING CENTREX; UNIVERSITI; AUFFICE INIWARE && BEACH BREAKTHRO$:[]

Breathtaking!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Miss SARFATI @ 02/20/2012 at 2:18 pm

Nice legs, ugly feet, butter face…self-centered just like RIRI and her bikini pics.

Her legs are nice. She has a wide middle section and broad back. No hips. I won’t start on that face. TONE THAT STOMACH AREA. When you have no hips you have really watch how much weight you gain in the center of your body, it starts to look strange.

summer's eve @ 02/20/2012 at 2:33 pm

HOLY CRAP I thought that was a guy in a bikini

Wow. I can’t believe people are hating on this picture. Like her or not she looks good. Here’s a celebrity who has a normal healthy body and isn’t starving her self to death. Who isn’t getting plastic surgery at a young age. I say she looks beautiful. All you haters are just that, HATERS.

She really does looks like a dude in that bikini. real fugly without the professional makeup. I think I have bigger breasts than her. O_o

No one loves Lea Michelle as much as Lea Michelle.

She’s not perfect but I think she’s pretty and I like her.

@Jayla:

with all the pressure, scrutiny, and standards society and hollywood puts on women about their bodies and looks, do you really think women have to do that to each other too? it doesn’t make you more beautiful to dissect another woman’s body and looks. it just makes you mean.

I think I just turned gay!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW such a ugly girl, looks like a mouse!

she has saggy boobs and everything! She looks 1000% better with clothes on. Please god, oh please. Why did my eyes have to see this picture!

commonsense @ 02/20/2012 at 3:55 pm

Vain much?

Wow people with all these hateful comments i’d really like to what you look like…Because to talk as you are you must all be flawless and stunning…
Damn seriously if I were you i just shup up

Tom potter @ 02/20/2012 at 4:13 pm

She is so beautiful I love her

Tom potter @ 02/20/2012 at 4:15 pm

She has the best boobs ever her body is hot as well

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 02/20/2012 at 4:23 pm

…ahahahahahahahahaha

I think she’s absolutely beautiful. Seriously. That’s the kind of body a guy likes. I know some girls wish she was stock thin, but I’m glad that their wish is not Lea’s command.

And by the way, since WHEN is that body not considered skinny?!

hot girl, i think i will satrt to wach glee

hot body, talented girl.
haters gonna hate.

@LOLA: The reason we can be critical, is that we’re not taking pics of ourselves In our bikinis and putting it out there for everyone to see. She does NOT look good. Her shoulders are broad for her body, her neck is thick, and she looks terrible with her hair up, cause it shows all those flaws. She DOES look like a guy. Sorry. But no, she is not fat and is healthy looking otherwise.

She needs to do some ab workout

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All