Zoe Saldana: Movies with Bradley Cooper's Mom!

Zoe Saldana: Movies with Bradley Cooper's Mom!

Zoe Saldana and Bradley Cooper‘s mom Gloria head to a local movie theatre to see The Vow on Saturday (February 18) in Los Angeles.

Before the movie, Zoe and Gloria, who were joined by Zoe‘s sister, went to California Pizza Kitchen for some lunch!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Zoe Saldana

Brad and Zoe starred in the film The Words together, and are now a rumored new couple. The Words recently premiered at the 2012 Sundance Film Festival.

FYI: Zoe is wearing a pair of Goldsign‘s “Lure” skinny jeans.

25+ pictures inside of Zoe Saldana, Bradley Cooper‘s mom Gloria, and Zoe‘s sister checking out The Vow in LA…

zoe saldana movies bradly coopers mom 01
zoe saldana movies bradly coopers mom 22
zoe saldana movies bradly coopers mom 23
zoe saldana movies bradly coopers mom 24
zoe saldana movies bradly coopers mom 25
zoe saldana movies bradly coopers mom 26

Christopher Polk/Getty

Zoe is so beautiful. I really hope it works out for them!!

Why they no look happy?

WOW…the 2 of them must be serious if she’s hanging out with his mom!

Wow, I’m glad that it is confirmed. They make a stunning and sweet couple.

Gossipgirl @ 02/20/2012 at 11:39 pm

Well, this relationship must be serious. Why does Zoe look so glum?

What cute kids they would have!

So this is why she dumped her longtime boyfriend

Zoe is such a pretty lady. I hope they last.

Oh my, this is serious, she’s hanging out with his mom.

Hmm, I love seeing Zoe Saldana. Unfortunately, I think Brad Cooper is a player. So I am not sure I should be happy if she was in a relationship with him, because in the end he might cause her heartbreak.

But if she is happy now, that has to count for something.

I ship Zoe and Bradley – hopefully not too much harassment by the paps. But they seem to be real smart in handling them.

@Gossipgirl:

because the paps are up in their business

I hope he comes to his senses and goes out with someone else. Zoe Saldana is an ugly woman just look at her face she looks like a bony black guy with a big nose.

This woman tries to be white in the worst way but she is a long way from even the color brown. He can do so much better.

@sanoga: Cooper’s mother is disappointed in him and the simian looking Zoe looks as if she is trying to convince Cooper’s mother to accept her.

Grilla wearing shades.

FutureMrsEvans @ 02/21/2012 at 9:13 am

I dunno, they make a weird couple to me. He’s actually the better-looking of the two, and I don’t think I’ve ever said that of any couple. There’s just a dissonance between them. And yeah, Zoe looks like Cooper’s mom just finished up a root canal on her.

Thandie Newton is so much better looking than Zoe and a much better actress as well. I think it is hilarious when Zoe claims her mother can’t tell their pictures apart. Thandie looks like a woman, Zoe not so much.

They look very awkward and uncomfortable together…

@Toni: Bradley’s mom is not happy about it she is trying hard to be civil but the strain shows on her face.

Too much black Zoe.

How many times yall same BITTER, JEALOUS ******* gone post the same **** about Zoe? She’s got Brad (fame and fortune too) and you don’t. Your hate won’t convince him to leave her.

maria van hastert @ 02/21/2012 at 10:56 am

@Natalie:
Natalie you are so wright! And Bradley’s mom is not happy about it, that is so obvious. And Zoe is so unintelligent that she tries to “wax” his mumy with these sort of thing but that is a woman that has been around for some time and sees from a distance what this ine wants. They look very awkward and uncomfortable together! I would be too.

maria van hastert @ 02/21/2012 at 10:57 am

• … You know what, a man fool of himself likes to think that this woman left an engagement out of total love for him…uau! how romantic. He is not seeing the forest, only the tree. This one is on him because he’s now riding the big wave. She was sick and tired of the other relation and needed an excuse. Goes to make a movie with him…there´s the gold opportunity and she grabbed it. Don´t like her, not fooling me. Though it is strange that an articulated intelligent man with some level of class and education, who has dated Renee and jennifer sposito – liking or disliking, they´re both classy ladies – grabs this one literally from the cheapest side of the “block”. Jesus!!! More likely this one was jumping all very his lap before breaking up with the other. Making sure she had something to grab before lifting if you know what i mean. That is why they kept this 5 year old attitude of hiding the romance. It is shameful and immoral so lets hide it and wait for people to forget the past. But people don´t forget. And it is really not our business. On the other hand, let´s be honest girls, if she was a man we would be naming her the worse names for that. Well, let’s keep some intellectual integrity and call this one by her real name too.

maria van hastert @ 02/21/2012 at 10:58 am

@Isabella: Spot on!

maria van hastert @ 02/21/2012 at 10:59 am

@sanoga: Would you ?

Bradley has been known to causally date women and they were hanging out with his mom…so this is nothing! He’ll be with a “regular” woman soon enough!

Looks like Zoe Saldana and Bradley Cooper are taking a page out of the Gosling/Mendes playbook. Kudos to the pair of them for the publicity hustle- unlike the Gosling/Mendes shenanigans; the mother meeting is documented, one-on-one (no fauxmance buffer i.e. Ryan) AND believable (sure Ryan’s mother was pleased to meet Eva Mendes when she thought Rachel “every mother’s wet dream” McAdams wasn’t up to snuff). O-KAY. I definitely think both couples are serious about each other now.

it’s kind of known that zoe needs to ride his tailcoat. sure she was in avatar, but what else has she been in? she’s not getting the roles true leading ladies are getting and being with bradley cooper can boost her acting career. she was with her fiance for like TEN years…. and to dump him for bradley who is a mama’s boy and looks like a freaking pirate. zoe’s ex is cute and he is a successful entrepreneur. can’t believe she left him for bradley.

Zoe is so pretty. I hope things work out.

And ugh I wish the paps would leave them alone!

So many disillusioned, psychopathic and most likely ugly women on this website. If Bradley’s mom had a problem with Zoe or her face — WHY is she hanging out with her all afternoon? If the paparazzi pictures are staged, why isn’t Zoe laughing and smiling as part of the act? They look like they were enjoying a perfectly nice afternoon and are upset by photographers in their face. It’s deranged how some of you sad women twist even that around to make it seem like she hates Zoe. I don’t care much for Zoe, and I think Bradley is pretty much perfect, but I’m not going to sit here and make myself feel better by writing jealous, racist comments. Get a life.

@Dee: very well said.