Jonathan Rhys Meyers: Leather Lad in London

Jonathan Rhys Meyers: Leather Lad in London

Jonathan Rhys Meyers keeps warm in a leather jacket and black beanie while out on Monday (February 20) in London, England.

The 34-year-old Irish actor, who most recently appeared in Albert Nobbs opposite Glenn Close and Mia Wasikowska, can next be seen in Belle du Seigneur.

The romantic drama is the English-language adatptation of Albert Cohen‘s Swiss tale “of a torture love affair between a high-ranking Jewish official and the protestant wife of one of his employees.”

Jonathan filmed the movie back in November 2010 in Italy with his co-star, Russian model Natalia Vodianova.

Bigger pic inside

jonathan rhys meyers post rehab

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

HE’S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

please “LIKE” http://www.facebook.com/BrandonHiltonOfficial and check out my music, give it a chance, you wont regret it!!!!

Looking older but still so, so gorgeous.

Love my men Irish ;)

Wow!!! Finally new pics of Jonny!!! He looks great. JJ : why don’t you post also the pics of Jonny at London Fashion Week ?

Oh I love this man. He’s so gorgeous. Loved Albert noBbs

Love him, love his lips

Intriguing beauty. I love this man!!!!!

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 02/21/2012 at 7:46 pm

..He’s not looking well.

He looks like shhhhhiiiittt!!!

He looks like he’s squinting into the light. Still gorgeous, but an odd pic. Love that guy!

He is so interesting looking and very sexy. I love watching him/. Thanks for posting

brenda D. @ 02/21/2012 at 9:47 pm

I have to say I adore this man. He is so sexy and a wonderful actor. Can’t wait for these new films

Is he sober – looks haggard and old.

Maybe not the best picture, but he does look weathered. Shame because he is beautiful. I just hope he isn’t the next celebrity casualty.

brenda D. @ 02/21/2012 at 9:58 pm

Weathered? I think he looks sexy and beautiful He’s sitting in his sweats with his hair covered and the sun in his eyes making him squint and he looks sexy as can be.

naomi grill @ 02/22/2012 at 12:11 am

Hello! I loooooooove this guy. He is so sexy.

Glad to see he’s still alive!

Yummy, yummy

He hasnt made anything new and isnt doing anything now. I guess the celebrity wants to be seen so he walks around London. In Albert Nobbs, he has a very small part. I guess he just likes to be photograph. I know all his “fans” will call me names and said things, but he looks old, tired and he never smiles. Nice girly sweat pants.

moviephan @ 02/22/2012 at 9:08 am

Doesn’t it say he has a new movie coming out? I really like him as an actor. And I think he is very sexy and handsome. Maybe he walks around London cause that is where he lives and that’s what people do. Anyway, there haven’t been many photos of him so I am sure glad to see this gorgeous one.

Jonathan Rhys Meyers is one of the most human and lovely soul in this industry. He already did wonderful performances and I’m so anxious to see him in Belle!

Laredoute @ 02/23/2012 at 5:01 am

Looks weathered, old, haggard and a picture doesn’t change the fact that he simply can’t act.

Jonny’s a brilliant actor. Look forward to many future projects. Love this guy and am glad to see him out and about:) This is not the best pic, but there are a few other recent ones that are absolutely lovely. He looked beautiful attending events during fashion week.

Nice to see him! Thanks for posting!

Jonny is the most handsome guy and a great talent. It’s a shame to say he can’t act. Just think of his performance in Tudors. It was utterly brilliant!! And certainly it was not an easy role to play the tyrant Henry with this changing mood!
Yes, in this picture he doesn’t smile and he blinks because of the sun. But don’t be that unrealistic…even s.o. like him can’t be looking good on every single pic. How many bad pics have been taken of any of us…. after all he’s (like all the other stars) only human. I think some people aren’t able to recognize that!
And I’m absolutely sure he doesn’t walk around wanting to be photographed. Is someone like him not allowed to walk around in his own city?? Such ridiculous statments. I can only laugh about words like yours!
Anyway…in my oppinion he is the best actor and a really warm-hearted person who is always so kind to his fans! I LOVE HIM!!! I’m looking forward to his future projects!

I think that Jonny is the most beautiful, and the most kind man alive! He is also a great actor. Just think about all the great films he had done! Think about Elvis and Shelter where he plays four or five different caracteres! That can’t hav been easy. And not to mentionen The Tudors! That wasn’t a easy role either. In the last season he has the change his voice in so it sounds old. Not all actors can do that. I’m looking so much forward to his new films coming out! I totally agree with Claire. He is allowed just like everyone else of you, to go out whitout weaing his finest fashion clothes. I don’t care what you guys think. I think he looks just beautiful as he always do! And come on, you cant expect him to smile? He proberly haven’t seen the phertograph come plus he got blinded by the sun. Just because he’s an actor dosen’t mean that he have do be dressed up to have a cop of cofee, have many people do that. He is a human being just like anybody else… Well, for he is the most kind, beautiful and sweet man in this universe! He is an extraordinary actor with the greatest talent of all! I will always love him with all my heart and soul!! JRM FOREVER&ALWAYS!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All