Kate Beckinsale: Costume Designers Guild Awards 2012

Kate Beckinsale: Costume Designers Guild Awards 2012

Kate Beckinsale and husband Len Wiseman arrive at the 2012 Costume Designers Guild Awards on Tuesday (February 21) at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 38-year-old English actress wore a Vivienne Westwood blue and white fan print gown. She accessorized with Bochic jewelry, a Kotur clutch, and Ferragamo shoes.

Kate picked up the Lacoste Spotlight Award during the evening, saying, “Thank you so very much. I’m so honored and thrilled to be receiving this award.”

“To me, this is an award for being lucky,” she added. “I’m getting an award tonight for having worked with the best of the best [costume designers].”

15+ pictures inside of Kate Beckinsale at the 2012 Costume Designers Guild Awards…

kate beckinsale costume designers guild awardss 01
kate beckinsale costume designers guild awardss 17
kate beckinsale costume designers guild awardss 18

Credit: Jason Merritt, Frazer Harrison, Alberto E. Rodriguez; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Kate Beckinsale, Len Wiseman

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

No matter what I think about her as an actress, I’d love to find out her work-out regimen and what she eats and doesn’t eat. She looks stunning for 38.

John Taylor @ 02/22/2012 at 3:55 am

She’s gorgeous.. Her face is very symmetrical, which is probably one of the reasons I find her very appealing.

WTF does this woman actually do? So glad the UK is rid of her. She has no talents apart from turning up to every event possible.

OVER-RATED as an actress and in terms of looks, sick and tired of her poses and annoying face !

Kate is a Great actress @ 02/22/2012 at 6:17 am

Oh really and does Kim K. Do why wasn’t she at Whitney Houstons funeral what got her famous was her sex tape with R Jay Whitney’s
Boyfriend. Kate has been in a lot of good movies in her career just
Because she does not get arrested like a lot of other people, she
Winning a award for her costume designs. and look great in her costumes. What movie has Kim
K been in JOSHUA! wearing costume designer clothing that is what this award is for! Please Whitney Houston is famous for ONE song from the Body Guard and that is it now she is a Icon! Wow so shut up …

Kate is sooooooooo AWESOME !

@Lola: as she should..38 isn’t that old. Heck she’s not even 40 yet!

she always looks put together but I agree, she’s overrated. Her face is very average.

TWPUMPKIN @ 02/22/2012 at 5:37 pm

She is stunning!

Golfer234 @ 05/05/2012 at 1:08 am

Now lets talk about Beau with the Gennevesse with Grandad and the Evil touch straight to Hell I mean have you ever joined the Red. Army I think I tied him Gay I do not have to say anymore on that issue CRACKER!!!! the Gennevesse andthe GOON’S Gotti and the Wife the Gandbino connection the Bull uhm who else,Beau went straight to Hell a Mars backdoor,ohh I have a Venus backdoor are they Gates open tonight lol uhm Genuis Kelly that’s enough.Uhm Beau’s ohh Lee’s protected other angles,standing as my senses real ^Beau word for word you ahve the casting,and Beau do not do drugs Meds would be an option^ Do you listening to Pink Floyd? and turn to stone CRACKER!!!! alright alright uhm say a Yankees coach 9 years old paying some angles uhm spooky a touch Hell,now Beau your going to have these Meds at this age,the Gennevesee uhm will see/// see/// see/// see/// uhm Beau seen the Devil,ohh SECURITY before we say this,I have the wond and the Barder and Beau has a makeup kit and the Barder,well/// well/// well/// well/// START WRITING ABOU TTHOSE GOON’S **** BOY!!!! START WRITING ABOUT THOSE GOON’S PLAYER!!!! GUS HAS NO SOUL AFTER THIS!!!! NO SOUL CRACKER!!!!

Golfer234 @ 05/05/2012 at 1:10 am

ALL RAIN! ! ! !

You probably think im going to say something really slick and slimmy to get out of the mix up there on the comment two above,where just going to go wit the food codes from Epypt to China back to Italy then the pasta was discovered ohh im sure theress a Red. Army coming to fight that issue from time to time,you know we are really nice can you stop putting me and the owner of ***ist on the air ever day uhm,I think issue or tickle everyday should End here.

Golfer234 @ 05/05/2012 at 4:06 pm

@Kate is a Great actress: and Garret can weild Beau don;t do Drugs and be with Pam at 16 whatever that’s about 0′Tolernce with Drugs and Jeff.

Golfer234 @ 05/05/2012 at 8:58 pm

@Golfer234:as Guided to Tarantino.info’s website the Uncle Armand word for word ; with a simple Google search.

Golfer234 @ 05/05/2012 at 8:59 pm

@Golfer234: ALL BROWN RAIN! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Golfer234 @ 05/06/2012 at 6:20 pm

@Golfer234:Dion and Kate word for word uhm wrtie Len ***rty write Len WRTIE LEN CRACKER!!!! write Len and Kate Life in the fast ****Drums over Drums****

Golfer234 @ 05/06/2012 at 6:21 pm

@John Taylor: ALL RAIN CRACKER!!!!!!!!!!

Golfer234 @ 05/08/2012 at 5:11 pm

@Golfer234: Alright we show Lee and a Lee and a Lendl Board,Len talks he says ((((((Echoes)))))) get Judge Dud ******* and her Gangster’s out of our House’s,then will talk about Rains weird Rains Fake Rains Good Rains all Rain and Rain and LA Rain and Bridgestone Rains.

So uhm whats th old uhm Congress issues about do you like muah picture wit my three fingers holding up,you know I still come out in Beauitfull model Books,did you take ***** or do you want privacy in your Transexual Dens I know I do HURHURHUR!!!!

ALL CLEAR RAIN! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Paul Azingers in a Helicopter Kate and Bill Gates made 20 Billion in the past two years ah. ohh lol the Paragon at *****,Len is sueing Katey Sagal he lost a 100 Million because they do not mind there own Busniess like Bill Gates lol,so at the Gulf the Paragon I have a very interesting Green and Grey name C.A.C. uhm uhm use Lee and Genuis with I said Genuis!! uhm uhm Genuis!! and I stand tall to Genuis!!! we like to put Lee Heaven,MIdtown and Hell Genuis though I said Genuis though ALL GENUIS!!! they said to say don;t ever mention this to anyone the Devil ont he movie with the Black girls and the Family from Camando **** Paul Azinger and Kyle/) always clear on finger though ah. you have Raut Filers on Genuis I know we do,also you probably seen that uhm,now for a Steven Hawkings on the House uhm a Leg straight up,uhm my Dad said do not ever mention this to anyone of what you saw ALL RAUT RILER AFTER THIS WITH THE IMAGE ON GENUIS!! I SAID ON GENUIS!!!

WE NEED TO MOON THE TARATINO MOVIE THE VAMPS THE VAMPS WITH GENUIS!! THOUGH I SAID WITH GENUIS!!!

THE FIRE OF EXISTANTS IS SO PRETTY!! WITH GENUIS!!! WHAT A MOON LOL,YOU KNOW SICILIAN MARBLE TO GO WITH GERMANY NOTES AHH. WHITE SAND ***IST NIGHT CLUB PEDIATRICS MARRIAGE AH.

ALL RAIN!!!!!!!!!!

This is on Matt Barrecks ohh we with an overall Genuis on any issue have Raut Riliers on Genuis and so does the Johny and Jerry,uhm that Day in court you know what Day man.This is on Matt Barrecks for that Day in court RAUT !! RAUT !! RAUT !! RAUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huh huh Golden Dress,time for some the Devil,ok ok the Sports and the Bibilerich ALL CLEAR Dark Vader and Claritin Clear the Devil liked me.

^RED. MOM SHE’LL DO IT IN FRONT OF ME,IS SOMEONE LIKE ARNOLD SCHARTZNEGGER UHM A CIGAR FINGER NOT EVEN OLPYPIAN OHH THEY HAVE THE COES TO SECURE THOUGH REMMEBER I MENTION THE BIBLE BRAD’S BOYFRIEND ON FLAUNT NATION THE PRODUCER.I LIKE SEEING ACIGAR FINGER PAYMENT AGOOD IMAGE LIKE US JUST A CIGAR FINGER ALL GOLDEN BARDERS AND SECURITY GFOR OTHER ISSUES, THE DEVIL HE WANTED ME LEN HE WANTED ME HE WANTED ME LEN WHEN HE WAS INT HAT FRENCH CRACK ***** FROM *** HE WANTED ME,OHH SO All the gold is horse sh****T!! now on FLAUNT!! NO NO GOOD WORDS TO COVER GENUIS!! AND GOLD UHM USE SECURITY INTHE DEVILS WORLD OR HEAVEN LIKE TITANS CHILDREN WOMEN AND MAN YEA MAN WILL CLOSE THAT HOLYBIBLE SEE SEE SEE SEE////////AHH. UNCLE TON NEEDS TO GET IT OUT OF THE SCRAPE AFTER KEYMO.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All