Kate Bosworth: Charlie Chaplin Oscar Anniversary!

Kate Bosworth: Charlie Chaplin Oscar Anniversary!

Kate Bosworth arrives at a celebration for the 40th anniversary of Charlie Chaplin‘s honorary Academy Award on Tuesday (February 21) at Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles.

The 29-year-old actress, wearing a Stella McCartney dress with Miu Miu heels, hit the carpet with beau Michael Polish before heading inside the party.

Earlier in the afternoon, Kate and Michael arrived at LAX Airport after jetting in from England.

The two had checked out Burberry‘s Fall/Winter 2012 collection during London Fashion Week.

FYI: Kate is carrying a JewelMint clutch.

15+ pictures inside of Kate Bosworth and Michael Polish at the Charlie Chaplin anniversary celebration…

kate bosworth michael polish charlie chaplin 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All

@Ladida: I can’t tell whether this is real or parody.
Pap invasion? They only time they get papped (as opposed to official events) is when she wants to get papped.

Actually.... @ 02/25/2012 at 7:44 am

If nothing else, they do seem perfectly suited to one another. Take that in any way you want. :)

@ladybug: @mforman—:
thank you for answer me and clearing some thing up…i share most of what you wrote;)

Yeah nice try polish? @ 02/25/2012 at 10:32 am

@Ladida:

Well if your a big big big fan of polish bros for yrs where are the fan websites? where are the great reviews, by now they should be top directors with top Alist connections?! Kate would love that.

Mpolish that has got to be you? Nice disguise post as some fan for yrs Not fooling me.

Funny how you’ve given at list of films you’ve directed on JJ how
great they are. I have not heard of one of them and I didn’t think you had legions of fans
Also nice way to defend your relationship with Kate

I suppose in one respect Great way to advertise your directorial films on
JJ
Say hi to Kate for me ask her when her next job is?

@Actually….: I’ll repeat what I’ve written on her previous posts: They are very suited to each other. It may not have be obvious at the beginning, but it is now. He’s much more compatible with her than her previous bfs, who weren’t going to play along (too much) with her famewhoring. MP not only plays along, he indulges her in it-the Twitter feeds being the prime example.
And in response to your comment a couple of days ago, she does look smug here, as opposed to the Burberry show, where she looked genuinely happy.

We can expect to see KB at some kind of Oscar event. According to Spenser Hart’s twitter she picked up an outfit. Ugh! Trying to copy a certain someone when he picked up an outfit to go hang with his dad at a recent party.

@Macy:

I picked up a dress too but it doesn’t mean I’m going anywhere. Shouldn’t Cher or someone else have picked up her Oscar’s party dress? That’s very low brow if she has to do it herself then tell people that it’s for Oscar night.
Whatever they’re doing, I’m sure Wh*res, Inc will tweet pictures.

@Lois: This is the tweet:
Spencer Hart ‏ @SpencerHart Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Kate Bosworth just left with her @SpencerHart outfit…once again the ladies demand a range for women…bespoke only for now! #Oscars
So it probably is for an Oscars related party (or at least they think so).
And yes, the LifePartners will probably tweet pics.

@Yeah nice try polish?: OMG it’s so funny you think I’m MP! First of all, I’m a woman and I’m NOT KB! I love film especially independent films. I saw Twin Falls Idaho years ago. It’s strange but rather brilliant. I think the Polish Bros. are good filmmakers. For Lovers Only is stunning. I don’t know about fan websites. That’s not my thing. In fact, I only recently came upon Just Jared after googling an actor I find interesting. I’m sure I’m wasting my time trying to reason with you.

Actually... @ 02/25/2012 at 3:17 pm

@Actually…. (78):
@Actually….(102): I know that I in no way own “Actually”, and in fact just randomly typed it in when I was correcting someone nearly a year ago and haven’t bothered to come up with anything else, but if you are going to continue to comment on Kate Bosworth threads would you mind changing your name? It’s just really bizarre for me to come on here to see if there are any updates and to have read someone using my name and not speaking in my “voice”. And I’m not trying to imply it was malicious, I assume it was just a misunderstanding, for the record. (I hope.)

Fashionista @ 02/25/2012 at 4:15 pm

I’m sure Kate will be at the Vanity Fair party. I can’t wait to see what she’s wearing. I’ll never forget the gorgeous red Calvin Klein gown she wore one year!

@Lois:
Why? Alex picked out his own outfit at Spenser Hart for a party with his dad. I don’t see it as a big deal, but I’m sure she’ll be somewhere smugging in whatever she got. She isn’t the one who tweeted it, Spenser Hart did. I’m sure we’ll get nauseating photos from MP and her both though. Then she’ll just retweet only the compliments she gets.

Ugh, guess we can get ready for another “fashion film” soon.

Kate Bosworth ‏ @katebosworth
@michael_polish: Riding into March http://say.ly/oum1tWs” @jewelmint @CherCoulter

ttp://d1au12fyca1yp1.cloudfront.net/136745/136745_melt.jpg

Burberry pics. @ 02/25/2012 at 8:03 pm

More pics from Burberry show. His hair always looks Unwashed I suppose that’s what they fell in love with each other unwashed hair and bad style.

@Burberry pics.: I’m presuming he’s using some sort of cream/pomade, like Brylcreem. It doesn’t look very attractive.

@ladybug:
She tweeted that pic and made some kind of comment about how they know to pick a beautiful photo. WTF? Complimenting yourself? Jeez!

@Macy:

*rolls eyes* she truly thinks she’s the best thing since sliced bread!LOL

@Eresyn:
Pretty much, and she has Polish to help her kiss her own *ss!

Thanks for the link. I love the first picture. Kate has a beautiful smile.

Rachel () KB's Objective @ 02/26/2012 at 1:37 am

@Fashionista: Oh, the life of a Kate Bosworth fan must be a life tinged with disappointment! You must be invited to the Vanity Fair party to get into it. Duh.

@Polish has a Point: I’ve never worked with her, but friends of mine have & were appalled by her. I’ve been to enough Hollywood parties to see her true colors. I think if her fans saw who she really is, they wouldn’t be so quick to defend her.

@Macy:

Alex picks up his own clothes because he doesn’t try to act like a “star” and doesn’t have a stylist. KB is very pretentious and tries to act more than she is. Case in point her comment about the award season she’s mostly not invited to.

“KB: You never know what you are going to get! For example, in L.A. we were able to control it since it was shot here, and both Cher and I were around. In Paris and Morocco, it was just me and the director Michael Polish so it was much more hectic! And in order to get the light right at this time of year in Morocco, we were up at 3 a.m., which is why my hair looks like it does — ha! We were lucky that I was going to be in Morocco at that time, because January really is split into two parts for me — one half is New Year’s, and the other awards. It was great because we got L.A. with the Hollywood glamour and Morocco with that resort feel. I love Morocco! ”

Read more: Kate Bosworth – Page 46 – the Fashion Spot http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f50/kate-bosworth-146497-46.html#ixzz1nVxjcnqb

@Lois: I like th comment on the next page:
“Award season would probably survive without Kate.”

@Lilla, a former regular commenter on this site has met KB on set and wasn’t impressed.

Actually, already in use... @ 02/26/2012 at 2:53 pm

@Actually…:

Sorry! Didn’t mean to use someone’s screen name. I hadn’t noticed it being used before, probably because I don’t pay a lot of attention to names as it seems like there are many same voices using different names. In the same vein, I’m thus not committed to any name and in the rare circumstance that I post, I usually use an adverb or adjective to lead in. It just so happened this time to be “actually.” :) Again, my apologies.

(I just used it again

Actually... @ 02/26/2012 at 3:06 pm

@Actually, already in use…: Don’t worry about it, I assumed that’s what it was which is why I didn’t say anything the first time. (It’s just Just Jared after all.) I just didn’t want it to be a regular thing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All