Jennifer Aniston Talks Justin Theroux's Breakdancing

Jennifer Aniston Talks Justin Theroux's Breakdancing

Jennifer Aniston makes an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in an episode airing Thursday (February 23).

The 43-year-old Wanderlust star tried on a disguise that Ellen gifted her, so that her new puppy, Sophie, won’t be recognized when she goes out for a walk.

Jen also chatted about boyfriend Justin Theroux‘s breakdancing on the show the day before.

“I feel quite guilty about this because … I said [to him], ‘You should probably be prepared because Ellen likes to surprise you with things … He was like, ‘She won’t do that to me. I’m a first time guest,’” she shared.

“I was like, ‘You’re right. She would never do that to you, honey.’ And there I go and I help you in your trickery,” Jennifer added. (She was the one who sent Justin‘s “breakdance” shoes to the Ellen studios!)

Jennifer Aniston on ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’
jennifer aniston ellen 01
jennifer aniston ellen 02

I love her hair

She is adorable and happy with him, everyone should leave them alone

I love this woman. I don’t know why you are always mad at her, if she plays the same roles in movies and you dislike that, don’t go and see it then. It’s so simple. I really think you should stop the hating and leave her alone. I don’t believe you are that perfect to go judging around.

thescentofglamour.blogspot.com @ 02/23/2012 at 8:18 am

So beautiful and sweet!

I LOVE her hair…damn it why does she has to have beautiful hair..anywho Ellen is freaking hilarious, I would be curious to see a dog dresses as a cat with a fake leather jacket.

Over-rated!!!!!!! In terms of looks.. For heavens sake, thats not the definition of beautiful. She’s so normal looking and boring and annoying and DUMB!

Sexiest Woman of all time????????? hahahahahahah JOKE OF THE CENTURY!

I cringed at the “sexiest woman” alive part.

@mimo: She’s had the same hairstyle for the past 15 years so why are you acting like she got a new hairdo?

She makes a cute cat! Saw the breakdancing and it really was awesome. Really like Justin the more I see of him and think they make a great and interesting couple. Also, proud of Jen for getting her star.

If you love her hair than you can buy it just like she did.

she’s pretty

What a beautiful couple..nothing phony about them..True Love…

Shiloh @ 02/23/2012 at 7:19 am -1

Why can’t my absent mommy make entertaining movies? The emaciated one either makes mindless violence or is grandstanding about some PC issue for PR.
__________________________________________
Why can’t this ugly old hag my daddy dumped for my beautiful, talented, sexy, and smart mommy make a decent quality movies. Why does she always play Rachel Green on the big screeen. Now, she is pimping her little midget boy toy who most of us never heard of. Why can’t she stop buying meaningless awards? Daddy, I am so glad you dumped this old leather face b itch. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have been born and you would still be childless.

IT'S JEN WEEK ON JJ @ 02/23/2012 at 8:56 am

All Jen Jen – All the time.
yesss
Angelina who?

Sister Shiloh is right.
Mommy is a self-absorbed addict.
It’s all about “bones” 24/7 and my daddy Braddy is whipped.

@viv:

Viv, how can you said about our beautiful mommy. Our mommy didn’t buy any awards, she is not obsess with her body like this leather face woman does. Mommy is not superficial. She cares more about the important stuffs than all the superficials stuff this ugly old hag cares about. Why do you think Daddy kicked her to the curb. Our mommy always have intelligents thing to say. Unlike this woman that daddy dumped. Her favorites words are uhs, ums, ohs, yeahs, well, she spends 24/7 doing yoga & pilate. She loves Meeeeeeheeeeeecooooooo. She can’t promote or do a movie without showing her b@@bs or half naked. If our mommy is self absorbed, she woud be doing the same superficial stuff this ugly long chin woman does.

I think this whole Ellen thing is fake and a well dreamed up PR stunt for the movie. I think Justin played his part really well and good for him. He was a good sport and came off really well. That is what good PR does.

Hehe her laugh is so funny. I love her so much!

R.I.P. Oscar – A Hollywood Satire by Andie Heid:
Welcome to the 84th Oscar Games! Please welcome your host for the evening, the one and only Billy with the Crystal Ball:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen! As you already know it all ends on 21 December 2012. But what if Hollywood says NO? We’ll figure it out. It would be a shame, if we wouldn’t have the chance to see Transformers 4-5-6-7 (It’s like a neverending story), Jar Jar Binks in 4 D (3 D is so yesterday), Pocahontas under water (Avatar 2) or Batman vs. Superman vs. Spider-Man vs. Iron Man vs. Green Lantern vs. Robin vs. Flash vs. Captain America vs. Hulk vs. Thor vs. Black Widow vs. Wonderwoman vs. Catwoman vs. Lara Croft (Did I forget somebody? And who would win?).
I promise you, that the Oscar Show will be young and hip and fresh and cool and jiggy and … sorry I can’t see the teleprompter… yeah and funny of course.
We (Oscar and I) eliminated all the tech categories, so we didn’t have to invite all the freaks and geeks. Now the room is full with beautiful and rich people and IF you win, you will have more time to thank your plastic surgeon, hair dresser, stylist, Chanel, Prada, Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Louboutin. Not to forget GOD, for creating you, your family for showing embarrassing photos or videos from your childhood and your greedy agent for getting you a job, a boyfriend and calling the paparazzi, where you are.
A little side note: Gollum has stolen the envelopes…

People Mag Wonderlust review:

“Insipid, tedious and lacking in common sense, Wanderlust has nothing to offer a discerning viewer. But hey, Jennifer Aniston got a boyfriend from this ridiculous enterprise, so that’s something positive, right? ”

I think Heidi Bivens the women who was with Justin Therox for 14 yrs before Jen snapped him up is a natural beauty compared to Jen.

Heidi doesn’t have 3 or 4 nose jobs a shaved chin and constant botox and fillers. She was born pretty where as Jen had to pay for the whole face.

I don’t like phonies. The wall of fame is the wall of shame in Jen’s case.
The very best actors said no to paying 30 thou to have their name on that wall.
Clint Eastwood and Julia Roberts amonst many many others refused to show up. I guess being a FameHo even tho Great actors is not their thing.

Jennifer Aniston is a phoney. As if Justin Theroux did not know about the breakdancing shoes she sent over to Ellens show.
Foolish and phoney all of it.

I can’t stand a grown woman who flaunts drug use. Shame on you.

DRUGS R COOL @ 02/23/2012 at 10:51 am

The movie promotes s. ex, nudity and drugs what’s wrong with that? I’m sure every college kid around will be there. Wonder why AMERICA has gone to sh it.

Jennifer and Justin look fabulous together. I’m sure they are happy and people need to stop judging them both. They deserve the best and I hope the last long. Also, can’t wait to see the entire interview! Just saw bits of Jennifer on the hidden camera – she was pretty good in that too :)

Haters, how many of you watched itFLOPbah today? This is the number one FLOP of the year!!!!!!!!!!!

Just loved the show, it was really funny.Jen was just great as usual..Ellen & Jen are good friends and I love that they both do a great job…Ellen doesn’t stage anything..Shes also a great person..just love watching her everyday..

@People:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
yeah I read that ONE article..but if you search more for Jennifer you will find most of the reviews are really good…I like you search for Jennifer & her Man…I don’t even search as much as you people…Get a life..you don’t have to see the movie..

While promoting his role as Jennifer Aniston’s full-time piece on Ellen, Justin “I Don’t Talk About My Relationship!!!!!” Theroux sort of talked about Maddox’s nemesis when he said she can’t get enough of his sweet, sweet breakdancing moves. Justin’s girlfriend, who we might know since her face is on the cover of InTouch Weekly ever got dayum week, watched him breakdance in Zoolander and now she asks him to do it all the time. Justin said that he can’t get down without his special breakdancing shoes, and that’s when Ellen magically pulled them out of her ass for him to slip on and dance for us. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a manorexic bat breakdance before, but if I did, it would probably look a lot like what I just watched.

Okay, I’m a Brooklyn gay so some of my jeans are so damn tight that I need a shoe horn and a prayer to get into them, but Justin has me beat. Either Justin has a permanent case of blue balls from those jeggings suffocating them or he has the freshest balls ever since they’re always vacuum packed. Those are the kind of jeans that need a zipper on the front and back. I could maybe wear those jeans as a shrug, but using them a chopstick cozy would be a more realistic.

Here’s Justin at Jennifer Aniston’s Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony today wearing pretty much the exact same hipster pallbearer outfit he wore on Ellen. I don’t know if he’s wearing the same jeggings, but I wouldn’t doubt it since that **** is impossible for him to get out of. After the ceremony, Jennifer, her daddy, Adam Sandler, Malin Akerman and a team of world champion tug-o-warers pulled those jeans off of him.

I adore her, she is soo sweet and dear… haters just die in envy…

@viv …. riiiight, Angelina is self absorbed. That’s why she’s been a UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador for almost 12 years now. What a shallow person, right? Unlike your idol who spends her time showing off her body and exploiting her relationships. You’re so far up the Chin’s **** you have a warped sense of reality.

gracioza! @ 02/23/2012 at 2:15 pm

Haters do not waste time talking ill of Jen and Justin, run itFLOPbah to watch, yet the time to help you increase revenue that was not even the $ 700,000 …
you are not millions? where this great collection of 3000.000.000 dollars?

She is a delusional sefl absorbed old woman. That is why this unknown actor is using her for his 15 min of fame.
Once he is well known, he will dump this stinking old hag like a piece of you know what the he dumps in the toilet.
No good men would attract to this old hag.

She is a beautiful woman. I think she is also beautiful on the inside – her heart. She is so sweet and empathetic, not like that crazy vampire. Justin is gorgeous and COOL!! I think he is better looking than Brad, and at least, Jennifer doesn’t make Justin cry in public, like Ange did to Brad in Germany recently. PHuuucking Billy-Bob much? Yeah, I know. He gives you multiples, unlike Brad. BTW, vampire girl would not have all this “goodwill” attention, had she not broken up their marriage. It’s called IMAGE MANAGEMENT. Not much sincerity there. I believe Justin’s intelligence and talent trumps the pitt by a mile.

Hopefully for Jen this relationship will last and she’ll be happy in it instead of using her ex to remain relevant. If it wasn’t for her marriage to an A plus lister, she’d have faded long ago. She and Huvane have made sure they have milked every gosh darned thing they can to keep her relevant and in front of the public.

@36:

No offense, but you do realize it is the National Enquirer reporting this and it has been debunked by the legit media? Do you believe everything you read?

OMG – God Bless Ellen. If Annipants will wear that all the time the Earth will truly be a better place. :)

@36:

Yeah, midget is so smart and talented, it took him how long to finally get noticed. Just like Justin & Jen wouldn’t still get all these attention if Jen didn’t break up Justin relationship of 14 years.

@Grazioza
If you want to talk about flops. Let’s talk about Ja’s directorial debut that was not only panned by critics but had only 1.3 mil viewers in the U.S that’s less than half the population of Brooklyn. They had to give advertisers free ads because it didn’t deliver the ratings. Also how hypocrital considering the movie was about Breast Cancer and she smokes.

Brad and Angie financed 50% of ITLOBIH production budget, so if it doesn’t make its money back, it didn’t hurt the major studios. Also, it brought awareness about a recent War in Europe that no one seemed to care about or intervened especially after the Holocaust. It’s has been applauded by many who count and are important in the world today.

If you want to side with silly go ahead. I’m siding with substance.

boooooooo!! @ 02/23/2012 at 5:07 pm

Aniston really have some dense, shallow, ass fans, well they are just like her.

I agree, the sexiest woman is Angelina Jolie. The only one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

supergirl @ 02/23/2012 at 5:29 pm

@Chriss: Well said! These people are on a planet of their own!! They distract us with their entertainment so that we won’t notice that ‘the end is nigh”’

Cindy1158 @ 02/23/2012 at 5:59 pm

that is too cute.. i love her!

Grow UP Jen @ 02/23/2012 at 6:42 pm

Doesn’t this woman realize how stupid and irrelevant she is, acting like this at 43 years of age. Using not just the usual sex gimmick to sell movies but now whe has sunk even lower to using drugs to sell movies, in this day and age when drugs is so abhored and discouraged. When is she going to grow a brain and act her age.

Show me your company and I’ll tell you who you are!! Isn’t the crass and untalented ho Chelsea Handler her best friend? There you go.

After all this low-classy promotion, the movie is still going to bomb. Why don’t they use Paul Rudd to promote the movie and not Aniston’s relationship. Same old PR trick. This is the first time this Justin fellow is really doing press promotion and he is 40 years old. Use Rudd, the real star of the movie!!!

Stop HAting @ 02/23/2012 at 7:01 pm

She is beautiful but a woman’s confidence is sexy and all around shes loveable

The ORIGINAL Miami D. @ 02/23/2012 at 7:03 pm

NO NO NO W#ORE YOU NEED A MUCH, MUCH BIGGER MAST TO HIDE THAT GRANDMA WRINKLED SAGGING FACE

*FILTY_ANISTON_WHORE_PANTIES* @ 02/23/2012 at 7:06 pm

Aniston biggest w#ore ever
JA toxic waste
use gas mask
use thickest rubber
biohazzard
filth
all disease

What an honest comment……JEN IS TOO CUTE right and NOT SEXY there you go!!! Absolutely a # 1loyalist of Jen or a gay guy who made her Sexy on the Magazine. These magazine made the whole world laugh for being shallow because they love there shallow Jen so much.Ha ha ha shocking ridiculous. Evidence ,Jen is trying hard to pose and look sexy but she always look silly , even if she get naked completely still look silly specially with that tie on her? her chin yuk! Brad left Jen because she’s not a hot looking woman. Dont you know angel Jen stole Justin from her girlfriend for 14 year relationship. Common! say it with me WRECKER! WRECKER! WRECKER!

to cindy1158…What an honest comment……JEN IS TOO CUTE right and NOT SEXY there you go!!! Absolutely a # 1loyalist of Jen or a gay guy who made her Sexy on the Magazine. These magazine made the whole world laugh for being shallow because they love there shallow Jen so much.Ha ha ha shocking ridiculous. Evidence ,Jen is trying hard to pose and look sexy but she always look silly , even if she get naked completely still look silly specially with that tie on her? her chin yuk! Brad left Jen because she’s not a hot looking woman. Dont you know angel Jen stole Justin from her girlfriend for 14 year relationship. Common jen hen fan ! say it with me WRECKER! WRECKER! WRECKER!

What can I say? There are actors that you just love watching because you learn and get inspired by them. But I can’t say the same for JA, she disappoints in her interviews, has nothing intelligent to say, and just leaves you feeling frustrated/annoyed.

Two Orange Clown. @ 02/23/2012 at 8:07 pm

Did you hear her LAUGH??? It’s as FAKE as you can get!!! how sad… The sexiest???? .. Oh my …..Lord… have …. MERCY!!!!!!!!

No se porque los fans de angelina dicen que jennifer pago para tener su estrella en el paseo de la fama, tan solo escuchar eso me parece ridículo, por tantos años de trayectoria jennifer se lo merece. Aunque a algunos no le guste escucharlo todas las películas en las que participa jennifer baten récord, no olviden los 10 años de FRIENDS que la lanzaron a la fama, y las buenas amistades que ella tiene en la sociedad , el cariño que siente mucha gente por ella es una de las cosas que la a subido de Status (su carisma que hace que quien la conozca quede encantado con ella). Por todo ello jennifer se lo merece. Muy bonitas las palabras de Sandler en el acto. Aunque a algunos odien a jennifer, que no se porque lo hacen, no pueden decir que ella compro ese honor que le dieron, sepan hasta donde llegar…

Yes, Too Orange Clown, THE SEXIEST! I think your lovely magazin is not a “Man’sHealth” but “Human Illness”.

Jen Ahn look at the size of the boxer to test whether he had to justin.

maniston has the most annoying interview, she has a fugly face, a fugly laugh, fugly face mannerisms, fug voice, geez, i really hope she would just disappear

Jen’s interview and impromptu with Ellen was awesome! It is wonderful to have a sense of humor! Love Jen and Justin!

@reply | Flag This
Ann Th @ 02/23/2012 at 8:41 pm

Thumb up Thumb down 0

======================================================
Siempre se tiene que pagar por esta estrella. Puedes ir a la programa TMZ donde te explican que hoy en dia no es algo especial tener una estrella en el paseo do fama. Lo puedes tener si pagas 30, 000 dollares.
Estrellas como Julia Roberts rechazaron su oportunidad de tener uno porque no nesesitan la attencion. Jennifer Aniston si lo necesita para esta nueva pelicula. Esto es lo unico que estamos deciendo.

Try spell check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Shiloh:
Yes!! Baby Shi,, this old woman is a joke!!!! I’m also happy that daddy dumped her for his real happiness is with us, his family!!!!!!!! :-))))
I love you both Mom and dad!!!! :-)))

i think the whole breakdancing shoes thing was staged.

write on haters… Rememmber u are those who make every JA post here popular :)

@anime: wow, what’s wrong, anime? I guess your boyfriend cheating to you with Jennifer’s picture.

Just another bomb!

Jen knows how to enjoy life! Love this photo! Justjen!

desperate jen @ 02/24/2012 at 9:56 am

Oh shut up Jen!! go back to TV where you belong.

Brainlessjen @ 02/24/2012 at 11:09 am

I assume the whole interview is scripted. Why? Chinnifer is d*mb….she doesnt know how to answer intelligently….brainless woman is boring, no wonder she cant keep a man in her life

Brainlessjen @ 02/24/2012 at 11:11 am

@yep: i know you adore me so much thats why you love every man i slept with hehehehe

@Brainlessjen:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
At least Jen knew who she slept with…The other one has no clue of what she has slept with or what she slept with….you think??

@Magnolia:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
you do have to pay 30,000.but there has to be a lot of nominations to be on the list with a great career ..AND.That’s why Jen got the star…

@believe:
Yes it is, Justin Theroux or whom ever he is did not know him before dating JA, but he had better perform for his supper like Tommy Tucker, break dancing and the whole nine yards. Rotten Tomatoes rating for Wunder lust 55% box office bomb.and JA and this person knows that! Imagine JA giving him the riot act, when that movie bombs.

Julia Roberts is doing a movie with Streep. What? Wasn’t the most wanted “American Sweetheart” Aniston offered the role. Oh it probably does not have a scene the character has to go partly naked.
LOL
It’s interesting that Witherspoon, Heigl and even Barrymore get lead roles for major studios but Aniston (most wanted American Sweetheart) only get gf roles to funny actors and sometime an indie leading role.
You jenhags need a realty check

@plez:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You don’t even like those A-Lister’s you just named ..I love them all..so don’t bull sh*t me ..you love and are obsessed with one person only..I think we know who that is..u think?

Jen you look so cute in that picture …Love u & Ellen…

Ellie’ owns 2 pages plus 2/4 of all the posts here. How desperate.,
M uch like your JenJen.

Ellie’ Jen Jen is famous for……..

Shes famous because she threw Brad under a bus and made him out to be the bad guy so she could escape scrutiny of her marriage unscathed, and mean-girled Jolie as well. She with the help of the tabloids, created the ‘affair’ fiction so she could remain American ‘Sweetheart’ (coughspew) and escape scrutiny. Foolish brainwashed and starry-eyed Friends fans fell for it and blamed Jolie and Pitt, just as Aniston planned it. They felt sorry for her because she was ‘cheated on’ (coughlaugh) and they became quasi-supporters of her by default in sympathy. Its the biggest fraud anyone has pulled, and she did it all because she didn’t want scrutiny of her part in the marriage. Now its all coming back to haunt her because of her homewrecking. And this proves that the ‘affair’ was her invention because lets be honest, if she truly was cheated on by Brad and that hurt as she went all out to pose as, she wouldn’t have turned around and done it to another woman, married or defacto. It proves, it absolutely proves, that she wasn’t cheated on. That, is the biggest thing to come out of it. That her actions to another woman prove that she was never cheated on.
*************************************************************************************

Gross. The sound of this booze hound’s nicotine damaged voice is like nails on a chalkboard. She sounds like a cackling witch.

That’s when he is wasted on the booze and whatever else . if you listen to the breakdancer lol (assole) when he is doing other interviews for instance the first one with Malin he didn’t sound like that. When he did the television one where he was lying about when him and Maniton got together he had the scratchy boozehound louder voice appeared agin. I heard it and it was a dead givaway that he was wasted. Jesus that smile showing his new pearly whites was creepy looking too.

Maniston is the same. There is no way she is going to end up with a guy who doesn’t smoke , drink and coke/smokeweed like she does.

You can hear it in Manny’s voice too. She is a real lush., that’s nothing new.

I was wondering when somebody was going to say something about his creepy scratchy voice.

Give it up Jenayyyy! You are studdering as you LIE all the way thru that line of bull.

It was all rumors..ya know. BWHWHAHAHAHAHA

Shilon and Viv @ 02/24/2012 at 10:13 pm

Noooo, yourrrrr lyiiiiing, our mammi has the longest silicone chin in world. She can also make the most lies in the world, just like our Daddy. But Daddy is better at stinking and sucking that pipe.

WanderBust Sucks @ 02/24/2012 at 11:16 pm

Jen’s film is another bomb a major flop but what did she expect.
Jen is a homewrecking HO so she is not going to be rewarded for something she can’t do which is act even with her homewrecked breakdancing little squiggy. They are both phonies. The film Wanderlust is being laughed at for how stupid it is. The reviews are hilarious. And for the innocent Heidi Bivens who one day saw pix of her man of 14 yrs plastered all over the mags with Manny and her man while both lied about sleeping together …Karma Heidi.

Maniston can buy your man but she can’t make him what she and he are not. =Good actors. WanderBust sucks LOL.

@WanderBust Sucks:How can bad actress to earn the money like her?

@LL: @demian: If you like your women bony and obviously on drugs, after her performance at the Oscars. Jennifer is so much more healthier looking than “Skeletor”, and knows how to pose on a red carpet without looking like an idiot.

@cs: So Breast cancer is not substance. What is wrong with you?

@drug head: Are you talking about Jen or the heroin addict, Angelina “Skeletor” Jolie.