Gerard Butler in Rehab for Prescription Drugs: Report

Gerard Butler in Rehab for Prescription Drugs: Report

Gerard Butler is leaving rehab after spending three weeks in the Betty Ford Center, TMZ reports.

The 42-year-old Scottish stud is reportedly being treated for prescription drug abuse – “the actor began struggling with pain management [during filming of 300 in 2006], and the problem became exacerbated while filming Of Men and Mavericks, when Butler was badly hurt on December 18 during a surfing accident,” TMZ explained.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Gerry is said to be leaving Betty Ford on Friday (February 24).

Our best goes out to Gerry.

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

angelsrock @ 02/24/2012 at 9:52 am

Well, we knew this would be the lead for the new thread. Nice of JJ to wish him well. I hope he gets out before the swarm of paps converges!!

this is not a surprise!

serendipity @ 02/24/2012 at 10:07 am

Prescription drugs and cocaine…what about the alcohol abuse. Is dear Gerry looking after that as well. That drunken drug addict, makes me sick.

I am actually surprised by this news. I love him and wish him well . So sad . : (

He needs to get away from Hollywood…Make movies, but don’t live there…He is prone to addictions, the environment there is toxic….

The look on his face flat-out paddling was apparent he was in pain. He’s had a tender back since Attila. I wish him the best with this on-going battle hoping he gets back, pardon the pun, to work soon!
~K

Love him….be well, Gerry!

Joie de Vivre @ 02/24/2012 at 10:22 am

Butler, you come across as being strong-minded and of having bulldog courage. Please apply what you’ve learned these past 3 weeks. Good Luck as you sort yourself out. Positive thoughts and prayers to you! XXO

Take care sweet Gerry, remember that we are not in this world to suffer. Be kind to yourself

Oh, darling, get better! Poor thing!

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 02/24/2012 at 10:32 am

ahahahahaha

That’s a beautiful photo. it is. His sweet face and eyes say so much. I’m so glad they used one like that rather than try to ‘match’ the photo to the news? Thank you sincerely. If this had to come out, at least support him best you can!
Also to show they are legit meds for chronic issues sustained from working who knows stress finds its place of vulnerability and that’s his lower back, same like mine who had a bout of it last week under deadline at work but NOTHING like what he suffers from!
Best of luck Gerry! I’ve got your back. ;o) (wink)
~K
who knows this was about his career as much as his self wishing him all the love and support he can collect both spiritually and physically as he tackles the next phase of his life… managing his recovery!

He used to be hot and charming now he’s just gross and pathetic, another one who couldn’t handle money and fame without losing his mind in the process.
Get away from Hollyweird and $kanks Gerry you’ll be happier in no time ;)

Dragonette @ 02/24/2012 at 10:39 am

:( Pain pill addiction is a slippery thing. Hope he gets back to where he needs to be.

Well his time in Betty Ford gave him enough time to get all the chemicals out of his body. Now what is next? I hope he continues with outpatient work with Betty Ford.

I am addicted to celeb news but I almost feel bad that his personal news is out there. Still, I’m glad he is getting better. I like Gerry.

@ Manny

Can’t remember Palms Springs what happen there?

Stormyweather @ 02/24/2012 at 10:59 am

Well this wasn’t exactly the kind of “new topic” I was looking for! I have to say that this is more of a common problem then you think and is not just a Hollywood celebrity issue. Regular people get hooked on these things as well because our health care system is out of whack. It’s all about just shoving a prescription in front of someone who’s in pain nowadays and charging an office fee. Drug manufacturing is big business and pill pushing is out of control! It’s all about the dollar now and not the healing in this country.
Good luck to Gerry and I’m proud of him for realizing he has a problem and getting it under control. Not many in HW do (Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson come to mind.)
I’ve always feared with his addictive personality that he might have a problem that could escalate and do him real harm. I always knew he was a strong person though and knows his weaknesses, more then some give him credit.

Wow…. I wasn’t expecting this!!…. I’m glad he went to rehab and is getting better. Now I think, not only should he choose his women carefuly , but also who he hangs out with on a daily bases. WIsh you the best Gerry!!…. Can’t wait to see a new pic of your smiling face .

Yet another celeb who has everything going for them and cr aps on it. WTF would these retards do if they had to live in the real world with real responsibities, a real job, and limited income?

The Noise In The Walls @ 02/24/2012 at 11:19 am

Gerry,
Best for you :)..Glad you got treatment.. :)..Hang in there :)..ox

From The Spartans to Rehab. Gerard, you’re certainly well-travelled. Hang in there and get well!

@Oh dear 1:
Answered in the other thread…

I wish Gerry well, and hope he takes some good advice.

But, is this story all that it seems? If you drill into the treatment programs above, the one for addiction to pain management medication is a minimum of 45 days.

I sincerely hope that whatever program he is on, and he does seem to be a bare minimum length of treatment, that he has not curtailed it for professional or social reasons. It does not matter one iota what anyone, especially your fans, thinks or would like you to do.Time to put your health first, dear boy.

I love this guy! Good luck Gerard and God Bless.

Feel such a debate took place regarding Mandy’s suggestions not long ago. You cannot convince a man to do anything. It has to be his idea. He has to feel that need. Don’t feel it’s California to blame but he was in a weak place and the company he kept didn’t help nor the strenuous shots for Of Men and Mavericks. He’ll be fine. Have faith in him, I do!

@Bystander:
With this short of stint I was wondering if it was more of a detox than full addiciton treatment. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

@Bystander:
Wow, that’s intensive care! Of course he’d go for the most extreme (and shortest) method! Gobs to be proud of. That could not have been easy! Hope he had fun things to do and read to keep his mind occupied! And his laptop and gadgets!
~K

Please make all the promos for The Vow go away! It was an awful film! **spoiler** she never regained her memory. It’s acted awful by both. Save your money!
~K

Glad he’s getting help, especially because prescription drug abuse is something that can be kept much more secret than other others. I know one of his best friends is Craig Ferguson who went to rehab for drinking/drugs, so I’m sure he’s got a great support in him.

cubedweller @ 02/24/2012 at 11:47 am

Greetings JJrs! Sadly this comes as no surprise to many of us. He has not been right for quite some time, and has looked frighteningly unwell. But I have to say that I am feeling more hopeful for Butler’s future today than I have for a long time. This is a good thing – he is taking the right steps to get clean and sober.
With all my heart, I wish you the best, big guy. You have so much going for you. Most importantly, you have family, friends, and fans who are in your corner. Get yourself well – for nothing else matters.

Sorry to hear he has been in so much pain. He’s always admitted to the “addictive personality” but he’s been telling the public he’s been sober for years. He’s believeable in any action role, and so talented in that way. Hope he can succeed in staying sober the long-run. I for one love his gregarious nature and infectious sense of humor.

He’s being treated for an addiction to painkillers and COCAINE!! Why the heck did JJ leave the cocaine part out??? GB’s been a coke addict for years.

I didn’t expect this from Gerry but you always have to take drugs before becoming famous

Lainey has her dig at Gerry…………………..and us:

“I guess rehab for an addiction to painkillers because of an injury is totally not the same as getting sh-tfaced at TIFF every night to the point of belligerence, right? They were smart to spin it this way, to control the story before the Enquirer did it for them. Because now his supporters can support him even more. Poor, poor brute. He must have been suffering so much. Of COURSE he had to self-medicate. Of COURSE he would never, never use anything harder, anything less legal. And don’t be ridiculous, his weight loss had NOTHING to do with cocaine.”

Well, yeah, he didn’t have that coke nail for nothing. I can’t believe that none of his die hard fans noticed this. Every time I’ve looked at that nail I’ve thought to myself ‘geez man, you’re not exactly hiding it’.

@Bystander: You beat me to it. Good ol’ Lainey. I still wonder what the truth is concerning her vitriol.

@Real:
“GB’s been a coke addict for years.”
That’s a might brave statement to place here.
@Bystander:
Lainey, like a lot of people, don’t know everything about Gerry or any of his on-going possible issues.
That said, his weight loss, I don’t think has anything or little, to do with his present circumstance for which he is wise enough and self-aware enough and proactive enough to get a handle on. It might not have helped but not the real reason… JMO.

@Troy:
A possible nailed unfortunately or a possible cry for help as well?

sad but ... timing @ 02/24/2012 at 12:06 pm

Very sad news – though sadly, not suprising.
However, I think that is it sadder that he is ‘out of rehab’ in time for the Oscars.

To me, I would like him now to fly off NOW to him Mum, or out of town for a good long while and get a rest, rather than seeing him do the red carpets and the parties and risk all the work he has done so far – otherwise, (sorry to be rather cynical) it seems that the pre oscar timing for ‘release from the clinic’ could be timed to get max publicity from the oscar weekend.
Also, If the TMZ note about Cocaine as well as the meds is fair or true, then wall to wall oscar parties wouldn’t seem to be a bright place to relaunch after the rehab.

Secondly, this is a massive bomb for the PR as the association with ‘Gerard Butler in Rehab’ is now there forever, each and every time that he gets a mention on things. Each and every time we hear him talk about ‘how he beat this or that addiction’ there will always be that little doubt as to his sobriety, and all the interviews will mention ‘GB – out of rehab etc’.
Its a real body blow in publicity terms to his image. Hope that his team are running fast to minimize the collateral.

A sad day, not unexpected, but sorry to see that he and his team can no longer keep a lid on things.

@Annietude:
Rejection. It’s always rejection.

@sad but … timing:
What, no credit for being strong enough to check himself in? I’m kind of hoping he doesn’t rush it and stays put. 30 days might not be enough. But then I’m sure he’s in need of… well, all I’ll say is, to get back living a masculine life. I wish him the will to make it. Want to and find a way to get clean and stable so he can get back to work!
~K

I wish him all the love in the world

We will have to wait and see what the truth is, if we ever get to know it.

But thinking back, the pain wasn’t so severe as to stop last year’s non-stop round of surfing, helicopter piloting, road tripping, backpacking, soccer playing, paragliding or night clubbing , was it? I think I’ll take back my comment on the previous thread that this near addiction story was fortuitous PR, evoking sympathy at a time when the backslash against Brandigate was in full swing.

We will have to wait and see whether there is any element of truth in what Lainey says, and whether this story will continue to run and develop, like Brandigate, as more is revelaed. This could be the PR spin on something far more worrying.

Prescription meds? It sounds better than what it really is, I guess. The truth hurts. It really does. And it’s sad. But a lot of us know. Be well, Gerry, be well.

@Bystander:

You’ve recounted the past year correctly, Bystander. Enough of the truth is evident behind the spin.

This article is very kind to him, and I think we need to see it in this way too.
“While a three week stay might be a little short for rehab, I’m impressed this is the first we’re hearing about it. Mostly when a celebrity decides to spring break at Betty Ford, it’s a huge production that involves PR statements, court orders, and tearful confessions to Mario Lopez on Extra. It’s almost like Gerard Butler actually entered rehab to get better and not to satisfy public concerns. It’s refreshing.”

You have to remember that this man worked with Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider Cradle Of Life.

Is Betty Ford in Palm Springs?
“TMZ cited unnamed sources close to Butler as saying the actor realized he was relying too much on prescription drugs and wanted to kick the habit before it became a full-blown addiction.

Butler, 42, also developed issues with cocaine, the insiders told the celebrity news Web site, but his biggest problem appears to be pain management from past injuries, they said.”
I think the coke could definitely get out of hand if it’s not nipped in the bud. When he started smoking last summer, he was very resilient.
It lasted a little under a month and he was able to kick the habit. Now he checks into Betty Ford for 3 weeks and is able to leave. Maybe this was just a temporary lapse – many addicted personalities fall off the horse but the get back on.

This is just sad news all around :( I wish he would stay in rehab instead of making the Oscar rounds. He needs to put his health above his career. For someone with chronic pain Mavericks was a terrible choice. Leaving rehab early is another dumb choice. Gerry, you are more than an actor. Life is more than just work.

@GFW: That’s pretty much a given. I suspect she’s not as savey as she makes herself out to be.

The very obvious PR spin is not getting much love:
“This is the part that kills me. The statement from his people lists his biggest movie to remind people why he is a star. Forget the crap he has made lately, they want you to know that he is in pain because he gave you such a great performance in 300. Whatever. He is not just in there because of pain from filming movies and some prescription medicines. Be honest. I really don’t care if he was doing coke or heroin or smoking crack with Whitney Houston. If he were honest about it and not shilling his career in his statement, I would like him a whole lot more. He probably also aggravated his pain with his weekend long “relationship” with Brandi Glanville. ”

@CJ:
“This doesn’t come as a surprise to all of us that have been following Gerry for awhile..he is a type A personality…very hyper..most ADD people have one form of addiction or another…I’m glad he chose to address it but don’t think 3-4 weeks in a treatment center is enough so I hope he has a place to go everyday to talk to someone about this..”
Sorry, you can’t have it both ways. You said he is a big manho, a big-time womanizer. Well, a drug addict doesn’t have as much interest in sex. They think about getting their next fix. Any other people around them are just going to hinder them, unless they did drugs as well. In the end, they end up doing drugs together more than sex. I doubt he was picking up women every night. More likely, he was doing drugs in private so no one would see him and let this info get out. So in your case I think you know jack sh!t about Butler.
I believe the people that hang out in Malibu triggered a lot of the bad behavior in him. I think his stay in Malibu help revert him to his twenties when he was living on Venice Beach drinking and doing sh!t like that. Is there any wander he was hitting the seedy parties and hooking up with the likes of Brandi? Maybe they were doing coke together and that was the week of fun she was referring to. Who’s is to know?

@Bystander:
Wait… he’s back on the booze as well???? :( :(

justsayin'too @ 02/24/2012 at 1:32 pm

Actually I am relieved to hear this news as I have thought he was headed down a dark path this past year or so. He looked so unhealthy and his eyes always looked sad. My wish is for his full recovery so I am concerned he is only staying three weeks. He needs to skip all the Oscar events this year and focus on himself and his health. I wish him the best and hope he gets clean and healthy and starts making good choices for his personal life and career.

Sending GB prayers, good thoughts and positive vibes. Not going to bother speculating on what he’s in treatment is for, or whether it is proactive or reactive as it’s a pointless endeavour. What’s important is he is getting treatment.
Addiction is an evil, sneaky disease and it’s not how many times you fall off the wagon that counts, it’s how many times you get up and get back on it.

@CDAN says:
That “weekend” was LAST YEAR! This has nothing to do with that!
The big thing is he recognized he had a problem and dealt with it.
@Annietude:
Then why ask?
~K
who thinks that photo (used here) has some the softest eyes –the color of the sand and the sea– on a man I’ve ever seen… he was in find spirits that day and night :o) who would want to be that hint of a smile and emotion behind those beautiful eyes!

If he was really there for only 3 weeks it wasn’t enough. And I don’t think it was only pain. Last few months, photos I saw of him he looked messed up. I’m glad he went to Betty Ford, but I hope he was there longer than reported and I hope he is doing outpatient rehab.

He is not new to the drugs and alcohol scene. I know he seems like he has been going non stop for the past few years, grinding out one movie after another. Maybe the accident in December is a wake up call. Slow down, get help, and don’t be so insecure. If you’re worried about your fans, don’t. They’ll be here. So will the movies.

CDAN again @ 02/24/2012 at 1:46 pm

@CDAN says: CDAN revealed a blind item about GB on Jan 1st. About an actor being very drunk at the Berlin Film Festival. Didn’t believe it myself given the known alcoholic actors who attended Berlin at the same time.

The Noise In The Walls @ 02/24/2012 at 1:58 pm

I totally agree niknoks…
The most important thing is..he’s getting treatment..
Best to you Gerry :)…My prayers are coming your way :)

dargabriel @ 02/24/2012 at 2:02 pm

You think, you assssume, info is everywhere, gossip sites, ez way to make a fast buck. This madness with ppl is a disgrace. Butler did tell me, Do Not believe everything you see or read. Again ppl, wait to hear it from the rooster’s mouth. GB is going through deep spiritual changes, he saw things spiritually in. San Mateo that were very much deep, believe or not, the things he’s seen were very beautiful and morbid, he knows more through the soul, universally. I know most are jealous fans, at least that’s what I’m told, sometimes reality is hard to face, in this case, ppl tend to mask reality with, sins, drugs,alcohol,or any other vice, or most of all blindness. Remember deep changes, butler is a master of disguise. He won’t show you everything. God is in charge, Gabriel is a messager. I know you ppl whom are jealous and negative will thumbs down me, that’s ok because the truth shall prevail, so be it. Love,dargabriel

Now why did I have a feeling a new thread will appear today?

Positive thoughts and prayers & some distance reiki sent for Gerry’s recovery.

Buddy, you might wanna slow down a bit!

A lovely evening, day, morning or night, depending on where y’all are on this beautiful Earth!

Em

PS: Who’s doing research on drugs? :-P

Wow!

Are those prices for Betty Ford for real??? OMG! You can buy a small apartment with that kind of money where I am from…

Geez! Sorry, just shocked out of my mind…

All the best!

Em

I’ve no issues with just the 21 day route. Problems arise, like with people let out of prison, once they return to the fold… the environment… the same people… they can, for a spell, resist… but the trick is to restrict that need. Find a better substitute! Love! Maybe go home to Scotland, and reassess his life? Eat well. Sleep in. Play with the cats, nieces, stay out of the wild for spell? Could be a steady woman, pets and a new focus isn’t such a bad thing after all!?

Can'tGetEnough @ 02/24/2012 at 2:26 pm

There’s already a new thread saying he’s successfully completed treatment and is home now.
Wish him the best of luck, I really do. I hope he doesn’t overdo these Oscar parties though. He needs to stay focused on his recovery and not worry about keeping up with social obligations and people who don’t genuinely care about him!

Oh flippin’ pine trees it’s now on JJ’s front page? Well at least it’s good news. So much for “hope he stays in rehab until he’s well and doesn’t rush it”. Guess he feels he’s a handle on it. If he thinks so, then I’ll believe him. Home in that beautiful place I hope!

@Can’tGetEnough:
ITAWY. I was thinking the same on the next thread.

bystander @ 02/24/2012 at 2:35 pm

Curious whether this wins the prize for shortest Gerry thread, after the preceding marathon!

All the best Gerry, for a fresh start and sensible choices.

curious cat @ 02/24/2012 at 2:46 pm

Hey, I was surprised. I really was, although maybe I shouldn’t be. I woke up an hour ago, and greet the morning sitting here slurping my breakfast of whiskey and painkillers while I read the news. I can’t afford Betty Ford. (Believe that–except for the last part–I really can’t afford Betty Ford– and I believe I have a bridge you might want to buy!)

It sounds sad. I don’t rate TMZ as a source of accurate news. I’ve always tried to keep an open mind about Butler, and give him the benefit of the doubt on all the criticisms of him, not because I love the guy–I don’t even know him–but as a longtime journalist I tend to go by the rule of wanting at least three reliable, documented sources before I believe it should be printed or aired. I thought he was a talent with a promising career and followed it and it doesn’t seem to turning out the way I thought it would. The only times I get P.O’d at him are when I see on camera saying things you know are stupid and bad P.R. and are going to get him in the soup.

I agree with those who say our society is too pill-happy. The pharmaceuticals business is rip roaring rich. Does anyone think this is a crazy world when you see smiling couples talking about what fun they are going to have in the bedroom after both of them take pills to enhance the sexual experience? Weird. Me, I always thought sex couldn’t get any better than it was, but what do I know? :)

Whatever Mr. B’s problems are, I hope he gets the help he needs. I will probably be labeled a fruit cake for what I am about to say, but I once wrote an article about a treatment called biofeedback, in which you are hooked up to a monitor and learn to control your responses to pain with relaxing mental images. I has almost forgotten about this but was just telling some friends about it. My image was tigers sleeping in the sun at the local zoo. Tigers sound threatening, but there is nothing more relaxed than a sleeping cat, and they sleep 18 hours a day or something like that, and the bigger the cat, the bigger the relaxation factor. Incredibly, this actually worked. So well that after the training I didn’t even have to conjure up the image of the tigers. If I just thought the word tigers the pain disappeared.

Not sayin’ this would work for him. I suspect his injuries have given him pain that isn’t so easily managed. I don’t know whether biofeedback is even done any more. It was probably experimental at the time and it seems like something you’d have to be retrained on over and over. But he has showed a willingness to try unconventional cures for all kinds of things, so I hope he finds something that works without addicting him to more drugs. We wanted this man to be a great actor and producer of great, award winning films, not fritter is life away with drugs and models and sleazy people.

“Butler’s rep also told ET that the actor has already completed the program — although it’s still unclear what the actor was being treated for.
Butler is also “returning home in good health” according to the rep.”
I guess there will be an elaboration soon. We’ll se how Gerry responds to this in inetrviews.
I guess this news now trumps the Brandi story. Brandi who indeed!

12:04 PM PST — Gerard’s manager, Alan Siegel tells TMZ, “Gerard left Betty Ford early this morning and he’s healthy.”

To you… you’re here…
You need to seek out anger management. You’re blood pressure is sky-high. You’re there, here, everywhere… why? I’ll tell you, you are suffering from stored anger. Anger that has been living inside of you for years. Anger held inside leads to bitterness, hatred, and what you’re doing here. You idol turned real… the hurt turned to anger and the anger to a critical attitude. You have internalized your anger for a long time and now are lashing out!

@GFW:

Re: post # 66. Didn’t you just tell me on the last thread that him going home wouldn’t help, that it needs to start with him? *confused face*. But no arguing. I think both assessments are correct. Recovery needs to start with him and I think he should be surrounded by loved ones and loved ones only in a place he feels most at home and safe. Alright, I got nothing else. Get better Gerard!

He’s really cute. I hope he finds a kind, nurturing mate.

Dargabriel is tbhat Ruthie freak who used to own the gbnuts site. She’s mentally unbalanced like Butler. She used to claim her knew her and kept in touch with her. boolshite.

The first step to recovery is admitting there’s a problem. Wishing him well and hope that the BFC program puts him on a better path. Addiction is really hard. I had a friend several years ago who was hooked on prescription meds (none of us knew, but we suspected) – intervention was the way to go. They went into a program and have been clean for 10 years.

Sending positive energy and thoughts for everyone’s physical and emotional wellbeing! Not exactly the thread we were hoping for, but life is short. Have a wonderful weekend all! Stay happy and sane!

Autumn

@T.:
Now, right I did but he needs to follow his heart. If that doesn’t lead him home then fine. If so, then fine. Just want it to lead him away from those who brought him into the loop of that he mixed with the other.
He does need to be surrounded by friends and family who love him for him, not the star, the deep pockets, just the lug! LOL [read: one day he's going to slip and say, "I'm just a lug!"] Kidding. He doesn’t know anyone calls him a lug.
He’s a heart the size of Texas made of 24K gold, soft but scarred but still ticking strongly. And as long as it’s still pumping blood (that needs to be healthy) there’s hope. Without hope the whole world’s just a jail. Gerry has hope. I have faith and hope in him. I believe in him.

dargabriel @ 02/24/2012 at 7:47 pm

@Clamsie: heads up clam,lol, I never owned a butler site, nor would I pay for something like that, my time and money are worth more then that, its just funny to read how fckued ppl in the god forsaken world really are, the ones with the most financial gain seem to be the most lost souls. Guess again, by the by you sound like a very lost soul yourself, have you ever thought about therapy or anti depressants,from what I’ve heard that kind of stuff helps with such negativity. Got to go, got a date. Dargabriel

I really wish the man gets better but sorry i have never met someone who has been in rehab just cause prescp drugs, it’s been always cocaine,heroin, etc… It’s always said the same about celebs : prescription drugs…
It’s a tragedy to be a drug addict, whatever drug, not a crime!

@Info….hey sweetheart…when I said he needs to surround himself with and talk to people, I was speaking about professionals who deal with his form of addiction not his everyday peeps…and people who do cocaine, etc. have just as much sex drive as those who don’t…all depends on what your taking..don’t blame Malibu or anyone else for his addiction…we are all accountable for our actions…he was and is in pain…pain can drive you to do and take things you might never have taken…Gerry’s been doing this sort of thing for a long time..its not something new..and you JJ mommies only add to the “poor Gerry” way of thinking….something he doesn’t need…he needs people who will tell him the truth…without truth you cannot move forward….I hope he recovers to lead a full life without the need for drugs..it will be a trying time for him and I wish him the best..

He is blind @ 02/25/2012 at 12:59 am

@CJ: He needn’t the truth, he really needn’t.

Aussie Girl @ 02/25/2012 at 1:21 am

@K: #49 Why TF would you bring Angelina into this. Should I then remind you that more recently, he worked with Aniston as well on a total bomb of a movie…Also he went to Mexico and partied with her and her druggie friends?? Remember when they were BFF’s and “had each other’s back” Blah Blah
Good Luck Geralld

See? He really didn’t remember Brandi.

@oy: oy!!!! Glad to hear AGAIN!!

hawaian surfer @ 02/25/2012 at 11:55 am

Toughen up you sissy! Surfers know the truth. PUBLICITY MONGER!
@Bystander:

@hawaian surfer: What is the truth, surfer?

Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is just great and i could assume you’re an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.

M very happy for you .. You have tried and got away from addiction .. It really needed a strong will power to quit addiction .All the best for your future ..

I have been browsing online more than three hours nowadays, yet I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It’s pretty value enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the web shall be much more helpful than ever before.