Gerard Butler - Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Gerard Butler - Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Gerard Butler flashes a smile at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party held at Sunset Tower on Sunday (February 26) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 42-year-old actor was spotted out the night before at the Weinstein Company and Chopard pre-Oscar party! Before the party, Gerard enjoyed a solo lunch at Coogies restaurant.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Gerard recently successfully completed a rehab treatment program for issues with prescription drug abuse. His rep issued a statement that he “returned home in good health.”

FYI: Gerry is wearing $10,000 of gold and diamond cufflinks by David Webb.

gerard butler vanity fair oscars party 01
gerard butler vanity fair oscars party 02
gerard butler vanity fair oscars party 03
gerard butler vanity fair oscars party 04
gerard butler vanity fair oscars party 05

• Kevin Sorbo isn't happy that he wasn't included in Dwayne Johnson's Hercules - US Weekly
  • Jake T. Austin has been charged for a hit-n-run- TMZ
  • Real Housewives' Aviva Drescher rips off a prosthetic leg- Gossip Cop
  • Peyton List introduces her best friend Kaylyn- Just Jared Jr
  • How many viewers watched the premiere episode of Dating Naked?- Entertainment Weekly
  • Julia Ormond discusses her 1995 classic film Legends of the Fall - Huffington Post
  • Marvel Comics is having a female Thor?- Lainey Gossip
  • Weird Al' Yankovic is looking to top the Billboard 200 for the first time- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Natasha Oakley shows off her bikini body while swimming in the ocean- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 720 » Show All

Can we send Gerard’s always too tight pants to tailoring rehab?

@oy: …and immediately. :)

Just an observation @ 02/27/2012 at 3:27 am

His face looks a bit…tighter.

GORGEOUS !!
Stay healthy Gerry, your looking great !

Is it just me or does Gerry have a brand new spray tan?
New hair dye, spray tan … He’s been spending more time prettying himself up for parties than he has on his sobriety.

He looks great! :)

Kristy Lee @ 02/27/2012 at 3:47 am

He looks gorgeous – absolutely stunning!

@me:
I think he had a brow lift as well. His eyes look more “open”.

Gotta love it. If Gerry’s working himself into the ground and looks tired everyone carps about how old, worn out etc etc he looks. If he’s looking great everybody carps that he must have had work done or there’s something wrong with his hair or clothes. No offense, but it would seem that the man can’t win either way. Damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t.

http://www.gettyimages.com.au/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&family=editorial&assetType=image&mt=photography&p=gerard+butler# (click on each picture to enlarge – it will in a separate window)
i think he looks great – youthful and refreshed – not skinny and not botoxed.
i don’t know how you can tell from a picture he is botoxed. Just like i don’t know how people can see from a picture a drastic weight loss. It’s crazy. It’s more imaginary than real.
we need video; we need the person to move around and make facial expressions before we can be sure. it’s impossible to tell from a still photo.

@Paisley:
I can’t agree more.
it’s all imagination in their head, nothing more, as you can’t tell much from still photos. Sometimes a perosn just poses wrong, or has a split- second expression on, which can mislead us into thinking he had work down. Honestly, it’s really silly.

good grief @ 02/27/2012 at 4:18 am

@Paisley:
Gotta love it. On the fan sites, no matter how far into the gutter Gerry stoops you still think he sh,its rainbows. He wins if he does and he wins if he doesn’t. You kiss his a,ss and send him “unconditional love” no matter what he does. At least on JJ we don’t have blinders on. Fans like you are ENABLERS. You are his worst enemy right now and you don’t even know it.

OK, here you can see him in photo after photo and he looks normal. The only things diffrent about him is he had his hair colored to got rid of the gary (which makes him look much younger), he got it cut a little shorter, and he had his beard trimmed. I don’t see any injections on his face. some of the pictures are a little dark so they don’t put him in the best light, but that doesn’t mean he’s botoxed.

@ good grief @ 02/27/2012 at 4:22 am

@good grief:
If I could I would give you ten thumbs up. Very well said :)

@good grief:
Let’s be honest; you’d fu/ck him in a second if he wanted you. But alas, you know you don’t have a chance with him so you’re ripping him OUT OF BITTERNESS. He wouldn’t touch an old cow like you and you know it.

bystander @ 02/27/2012 at 4:27 am

I agree, he looks too artificial to me, in both his appearance and that put on grin.
I was wondering how gals and especially Moira was dealing with this? I followed Moira, and I believe Terez, out of Norton and found their take on him at odds with mine. They were gushing how wonderful , but I found him a bit lacklustre, although I’d never seen him before and so had no comparison. They edited a lot of him out.
I’m curious if Moira had seen any gradual change over the years, months, or any red flag incidents? She’s observed him more closely than most.
Interesting that someone mentioned gals has a blind spot on this. With WO struggling to raise many messages of support could it be an indication that his fan base is waning, apart from a few due hardship?

Another vote supporting the suggestion that he has had cosmetic work done.

I don’t think he has any intention of changing the lifestyle, with clubbing, partying and promiscuity, but just getting a grip on the over-the-top episodes that caused the facade to slip a bit on occasion recently.

I’m not usually a conspiracy theorist but I do wonder if someone had evidence of his excesses and the rehab admission was a way to render it valueless.

bystander @ 02/27/2012 at 4:31 am

* die hard fans! Predictive text and a miniscule phone, doh.

@bystander: I found your observations of the Graham Norton taping very objective and balanced. It is a bit sad to find oneself disillusioned but I feel that obssesive fandom would be a worse fate.

orange cutie @ 02/27/2012 at 4:37 am

@..:
What were bystander’s observations? I don’t think I read that thread.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 720 » Show All