Madonna's 'Girl Gone Wild' - LISTEN NOW

Madonna's 'Girl Gone Wild' - LISTEN NOW

Check out Madonna‘s new song, “Girl Gone Wild,” the second single off her forthcoming album MDNA!

The 53-year-old Material Girl will release MDNA on March 26. Check out tour dates for Madonna‘s upcoming world tour if you missed them earlier in the month!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Madonna

“Hey-ey-ey-Hey-ey-ey-ey-ey, I’m like a girl gone wild, a good girl gone wild,” Madonna sings during the chorus.

Earlier in the week, Madonna and her daughter, Lourdes, were spotted making their way through a frenzy of fans as they arrived at LAX airport.

Madonna – Girl Gone Wild

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
Hag Gone Wild @ 02/27/2012 at 12:26 pm

more like

I love the new song…love Madonna..shes still an amazing woman..also so generous with charities..

Godney Spears @ 02/27/2012 at 12:35 pm

This is how you do the dance song, Monsters..not GagGag’s “Copycat Her Way” $hite !!!!!!

MONSTER GONE FLAT @ 02/27/2012 at 12:39 pm

The Queen of Pop ….slayed effortlessly

PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA LET’S ALL REEL STEAL TOGETHER!!!!!!!! HAHAHHA

LOVE,
THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA

Oh my god, it is just amazing!!! I’ve got the feeling that this year’s tour it’s going to be incredible!!!

The Queen is back!

SEE U IN LAS VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

LOVE,
HAHA THE HELP IN THE GREEN DRESS?????!!!!! HAHAHA
UGLY BOOBS !!!!!!! HAHAHA

She’s done it again!! I love the track. It’s pure dance fun!! QUEEN OF POP forever!! She never disappoints. Madonna rules!!

Hope she doesn’t break a hip

Madonna Gone Epic @ 02/27/2012 at 12:49 pm

Gaga’s new single ………….Monsters Gone Pissing Wreck

THIS SONG STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
HAHA TANQUERAY 10?????!!!!! HAHAHA GOT INTO TROUBLE DANIEL??????!!!!!! HAHAHA GREEN LIGHT!!!!! LET’S GO!!!!!!!!!! HAHA

Isn’t that for Jerry’s Kids?

Old Bag Lookin' Fo Cash @ 02/27/2012 at 12:52 pm

Check it out!

SORRY TO SAY THAT BUT SHE IS SIMPLY TOO OLD. SHE IS N O T A GIRL ANYMORE FOR GOD SAKE.

Sorry Monsters…Madonna at 53 still rocking. Gaga at her 20s…still an ugly copycat hype machine!

Gaga who?????

MIMI FOREVER @ 02/27/2012 at 1:01 pm

FUNNY TO SEE MONSTERS HERE ARE SO PRESSED..

GO AND SAVE GAGA’S LUKEWARM CAREER BECAUSE IN 2 YEARS SHE WILL BE GONE..!!!!

RIP IN ADVANCE!

Kim kardashian @ 02/27/2012 at 1:30 pm

Kim is sexy woman

TOM WEARS A MUSTACHE AND A GERBIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

LOVE,
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! HAHAHA

Grow up kid! @ 02/27/2012 at 2:10 pm

@MIMI FOREVER: the only comments I see are Madonna fans bashing her for no reason. I don’t see any “pressed” monsters. lol!
I love Gaga and Queen Madonna. Why should there be one or the other?
They both rule!

Grow up kid! @ 02/27/2012 at 2:11 pm

I meant “the only comments about Gaga are Madonna fans bashing her”

Just because I don’t like the song automatically means I am a pressed Monster as some of u like to put it but actually I can’t stand lady gaga or madonna and the song stills suck. My opinion on this terrible song has nothing to do with gaga i’m going by what i hear coming from my headphones and it doesn’t sound good.

Madonna’s gone out without her top on again.

She needs to give it up. Her songs are getting worse, i miss her old good stuff.

She’s a mother, old enough to be a grandmother and she thinks its appropriate to dance around half naked? Sorry buts its so not alright.

@MIMI FOREVER: what does Lady Gaga have to do with this post? People are Soo obsessed with her!
This is about Madonna! If someone doesn’t like her (Madonna) Why is the first thing to do is bash Lady Gaga?
You sure do give Gaga a lot of credit for some one who supposedly doesn’t like her….. lol!
ANYWAY…. This song is gonna be huge! MADONNA IS BACK!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All