Madonna's 'Girl Gone Wild' - LISTEN NOW

Madonna's 'Girl Gone Wild' - LISTEN NOW

Check out Madonna‘s new song, “Girl Gone Wild,” the second single off her forthcoming album MDNA!

The 53-year-old Material Girl will release MDNA on March 26. Check out tour dates for Madonna‘s upcoming world tour if you missed them earlier in the month!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Madonna

“Hey-ey-ey-Hey-ey-ey-ey-ey, I’m like a girl gone wild, a good girl gone wild,” Madonna sings during the chorus.

Earlier in the week, Madonna and her daughter, Lourdes, were spotted making their way through a frenzy of fans as they arrived at LAX airport.

Madonna – Girl Gone Wild

Ethan Miller/Getty

Hag Gone Wild @ 02/27/2012 at 12:26 pm

more like

I love the new song…love Madonna..shes still an amazing woman..also so generous with charities..

Godney Spears @ 02/27/2012 at 12:35 pm

This is how you do the dance song, Monsters..not GagGag’s “Copycat Her Way” $hite !!!!!!

MONSTER GONE FLAT @ 02/27/2012 at 12:39 pm

The Queen of Pop ….slayed effortlessly

PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA LET’S ALL REEL STEAL TOGETHER!!!!!!!! HAHAHHA

LOVE,
THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA

Oh my god, it is just amazing!!! I’ve got the feeling that this year’s tour it’s going to be incredible!!!

The Queen is back!

SEE U IN LAS VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

LOVE,
HAHA THE HELP IN THE GREEN DRESS?????!!!!! HAHAHA
UGLY BOOBS !!!!!!! HAHAHA

She’s done it again!! I love the track. It’s pure dance fun!! QUEEN OF POP forever!! She never disappoints. Madonna rules!!

Hope she doesn’t break a hip

Madonna Gone Epic @ 02/27/2012 at 12:49 pm

Gaga’s new single ………….Monsters Gone Pissing Wreck

THIS SONG STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
HAHA TANQUERAY 10?????!!!!! HAHAHA GOT INTO TROUBLE DANIEL??????!!!!!! HAHAHA GREEN LIGHT!!!!! LET’S GO!!!!!!!!!! HAHA

Isn’t that for Jerry’s Kids?

Old Bag Lookin' Fo Cash @ 02/27/2012 at 12:52 pm

Check it out!

SORRY TO SAY THAT BUT SHE IS SIMPLY TOO OLD. SHE IS N O T A GIRL ANYMORE FOR GOD SAKE.

Sorry Monsters…Madonna at 53 still rocking. Gaga at her 20s…still an ugly copycat hype machine!

Gaga who?????

MIMI FOREVER @ 02/27/2012 at 1:01 pm

FUNNY TO SEE MONSTERS HERE ARE SO PRESSED..

GO AND SAVE GAGA’S LUKEWARM CAREER BECAUSE IN 2 YEARS SHE WILL BE GONE..!!!!

RIP IN ADVANCE!

Kim kardashian @ 02/27/2012 at 1:30 pm

Kim is sexy woman

TOM WEARS A MUSTACHE AND A GERBIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

LOVE,
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! HAHAHA

Grow up kid! @ 02/27/2012 at 2:10 pm

@MIMI FOREVER: the only comments I see are Madonna fans bashing her for no reason. I don’t see any “pressed” monsters. lol!
I love Gaga and Queen Madonna. Why should there be one or the other?
They both rule!

Grow up kid! @ 02/27/2012 at 2:11 pm

I meant “the only comments about Gaga are Madonna fans bashing her”

Just because I don’t like the song automatically means I am a pressed Monster as some of u like to put it but actually I can’t stand lady gaga or madonna and the song stills suck. My opinion on this terrible song has nothing to do with gaga i’m going by what i hear coming from my headphones and it doesn’t sound good.

Madonna’s gone out without her top on again.

She needs to give it up. Her songs are getting worse, i miss her old good stuff.

She’s a mother, old enough to be a grandmother and she thinks its appropriate to dance around half naked? Sorry buts its so not alright.

@MIMI FOREVER: what does Lady Gaga have to do with this post? People are Soo obsessed with her!
This is about Madonna! If someone doesn’t like her (Madonna) Why is the first thing to do is bash Lady Gaga?
You sure do give Gaga a lot of credit for some one who supposedly doesn’t like her….. lol!
ANYWAY…. This song is gonna be huge! MADONNA IS BACK!!!!!

@Rachel: Its Madonna fool! She will be doing this forever wether you like it or not! Cause, well…. It’s fu*cking MADONNA!! hahaha!!

@Rachel: I so agree! She’s could be a grandma but she sings songs 20 something year-old would. I understand hardcore Madonna fans but you must admit that her new stuff is sh*t. It sounds dated and the whole dance thing was good like 2 years go. There’s no passion or substance like she had in her old stuff. I’m not hater b/c I love Madonna’s old stuff but this is horrible. It’s like Britney’s last CD that was mostly dance songs w/ nothing amazing. Why do they keep making CDs just for a sake of it? Btw Gaga’s last CD wasn’t good as well except You and I-that was a great song!

Why does every single post on Just Jared about a female singer turn into a Lady Gaga bashing fest?! Grow up people!

ALL U DAM MOTHERFUKING PSYCHOTIC DELUSINAL BRAIN WASHED JEALOUS REJECT GAGA TROLLS CAN GO ROT IN AN EVERLASTING HELL! UR DESPERATE FAILED ATTEMPTS TO BRING HER AND OTHER ARTIST DOWN ARE JUST AS SICK AS UR NARCASIST DEMENTED DEVIL WORSHIPING MOTHER GAGA

@Grow up kid!: Madonna fans bash Lady Pastiche for no reason? lmao thats funny because the story always goes – Gaga claims to have created something innovative like her new genre of music then it turns out to be a complete Madonna rip off so of course we B about it. then Monsters come out to fight back with Hagdonna , Oldonna watch your hip. lmao.

Already addicted to GIRL GONE WILD !!!!!!!!

FIYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

GagGag copied others shamelessly!

Thats her real talent…grow up!

@Truth: Yes the attack everyone perfect example Adele who doesn’t do anything except crushed the sh out of Lady Pastiches “records”. And the psycho druggie alcoholic mother monstard they follow encourages. She should add a disclaimer do as I say not as I do. She’s a horrible role model.

Love it its celebration meets confessions :)

,@ellie?’: @MONSTER GONE FLAT:
EXACTLY!! MADONNA ROCKS AND THIS IS A KILLER GOOD TRACK.. SHE SLAYS GAGA JUST BY BLOWING A ****,,,,

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good…love the dips…the bounce…what I’ve been waiting for….shivers

@k: that joke is old she proves every tour and at Superbowl she can dance circle around 99% of the other pop stars half her age.

the tour is gonna be incredible.

@Martina:

can you imagine this in a concert stadium???!!!!

This song is a rip off of “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” from the 80′s by Cindy Lauper. It also sounds alot like the last couple of albums by Britney Spears. Everyone is like Gaga ripped off Madonna and Britney, Britney ripped off Madonna… but who did Madonna rip off in her HEY DAY? Everyone. CHER, DAVID BOWIE, JOAN JETT, BLONDIE, CINDY LAUPER etc.

This is a “Fun” song but its not some amazing original work from Madonna either.

You people are stupid, Madonna AND Gaga are great!
Why limit yourself? When Madonna came out she was blasted with people saying she coppied everyone too! Now years & years later she’s an innovater… lol! Point IS who cares! I love them both and that makes me better than YOU! lol j/k just grow up a bit

Madonna has been sounding more and more like Brittney Spears with every song! Especially “Revolver” on her Celebration album!
So don’t be calling out Gaga before you do your Madonna homework !
Madonna has been copying people since day one!
But for some reason that’s ok right?!? lol
I love Madonna but lets be real…

A girl, more like old women !! anyway ok song

anyone know who makes that amazing bra?

Gossipgirl @ 02/27/2012 at 4:19 pm

I like Madonna, I always have…….but this outfit? Just no….she is not old, but this is really not to.

@Kylee: and how exactly did Madonna rip off any of those artists? answer that please the only similarity is Blondie and Madonna have a very similar face, Is that Madonna’s fault ?lol other than that no comparison in the music. This song sounds nothing like girls wanna have fun you’re still stuck in the 80′s and probably mad cause Madonna stole her thunder and thats about it.

@Jo: shut up lil ret ard How has Madonna try to steal anyone M.O.? like Gaga has tried to take Madonna’s and failed miserably. so glad Madonna put that ugly B in hiding lol

@elle: it has to be Jean Paul Gualtier its very much like the bras & coursets he made for her during the blonde ambition era

Madonna, you are SO not a “girl.” Grow the he ll up already!

What an embarrassment – and it’s not just your age. Trust me.

Who wants to see an obnoxious fugly 53-year-old sing ‘Girl Gone Wild’ seriously?

GODDESS OF POP !!!!

I’m a new artist, almost the same genre as Madonna, I’m a Pop/Dance artist, I’d love for you to check out my music.. I’m unsigned, selfmade and VERY hard working, I’d love a chance to make it on a mainstream level!

here’s my official facebook, all of my music is there! http://www.facebook.com/BrandonHiltonOfficial

this sounds like cobra starship’s good girls go bad

is it just me,,,, this is bit like lady GaGa stuff….
all and all…. lousy……..her older stuff madonna was awesome ,,,,
this does not compare ………..

Uberweisen @ 02/27/2012 at 7:35 pm

WOW! Love this!

I love this song! period! I see another #1 coming on…

Srsly people .. I have never in my life have heard so many ageist people in my life.. One day you too will reach that age & wondering if someone said to you you are not a “girl” but an old hag.. How would that make you feel? Sick Twisted People that only spew out negativity..Karma ..remember that!

Reductive. Flop. Boring

omgee, I bet the hard drive on that computer CRASHED after the photoshop job on that mess…GAWL

Flop written all over it. The album is going to bomb too.

She’s over-the-hill. All she has left is touring.

Madonna’s fans are as passed it as Madonna is. They’re old, and stupid. Time to grow up little ones. You’re old. Accept it. The world is not in love with your 80s goddess anymore.

This crap is embarrassing.

@Godney Spears:

You’re going to be eating crow when this single bombs, just like Madonna’s last 6.

@LaCroix:

Another?

She’s never having another #1. It’s been 11 years since she had a #1 in America. She’s bombing with her new album in the US and the UK (it’s in the 130s on iTunes), and her previous single dropped from #10 to #39 on the charts, and it feel out of the UK Top 40 already. She cheated and bought the charts for her single and album. She used legal Payola. Too bad for her, she STILL flopped.

She’s over in the US and the UK. No one cares about her anymore.

You people think this woman is going to be around forever. She’s 54 this summer. No one wants to see this, but some over-the-hill gays, still trying to pretend their teenagers like Madonna.

It had to be tough for her last night after her film career was officially ended in Hollywood. Not one Oscar. She’s DONE MUSICALLY, AND IN THE WORLD OF FILM. Get used to it. Another generation took over. You have your memories.

Artisticguy @ 02/27/2012 at 10:08 pm

This song sounds nothing like a britney spears or lady gaga, so shut the hell up already, this song sounds more like her stuff from her album confessions on a dancefloor.

LiL Nonnie @ 02/27/2012 at 10:23 pm

@Al:

How could her album be flopping if it hasn’t even been released yet?

The pre-order sales went #1 in 51 countries, PRE-SALE, which set a world record by the way. Its the highest selling pre sale in history. 30 years later and the supposably “irrelevent, old hag” she’s still setting records. HA! You MAD! lol

Leave it to a lil Goblins to spread more misinformation, like they do about Gaga’s acheivements.

And to all the lil Beiber errr I mean Gaga fans. It’s funny seeing Adele take ALLLL of Gaga’s shine. I thought Stefani was gonna make history? Hahaha

These are the stupidest comments I have ever read on Just Jared EVER!
You kids are so stupid. Lay off the Gaga/Madonna/Britney/whoever crap!
You all sound like idiots defending things you know nothing about and people you don’t know! Go hang out at Hot Topic and shut up.

showing boobs at 53?! i dont care if it is madonna, it is just CREEPY!

Madonna isn’t going anywhere
Lady Gaga isn’t going anywhere
Britney isn’t going anywhere
It doesn’t make a difference if you sit on a gossip blog all night talking s#!t
These females WILL be successful with or without you and your b!tchy comments. PERIOD.

Skateboard P @ 02/27/2012 at 10:50 pm

Looks like all of Floptina’s mad and jelious stains are working over time today! Stay mad Xtina stains! Madonna is one more nail in Floptina’s coffin ! R.I.P

@Skateboard P: I agree! Christina Agulera fans are the Worst! Soo mean and jelious! They disguise themselves as Gaga fans to start trouble with EVERYONE!
Crazy psychos. DOWN WITH XTINA!!!!!

@Al: Dummy her last number 1 song in America was in 2008 4 minutes. Hard Candy the albu also went #1 in 27 countries it did not go on to great sales in the US but finished #7 on the world wide year end chart with almost 4 million. MDNA is on preorder and was #1 in 57 countries that was record breaking for preorders but the album hasn’t been released yet so how exactly has it bombed?

Christna WHO??

@Skateboard P: @Jane: the only psycho here is you talking to your self pretending these are xtina fans bashing Madonna. Everybody knows all you lil re Tards are just as crazy as your mummy monstard

@:D: dont bother with these crazy Floptina stains.. All they do is talk sh!t and lie.
We all know Madonna is Queen (and do do they) they’re just mad.

lolz this is the queen slaying? She SLAYED with take a bow, like a prayer, vogue, express yourself, papa don’t preach,like a virgin, material girl, etc. This isn’t slaying, this isn’t the efforts of a legend, this is any ol ordinary artist of today, song and capability. This is mediocre, she is so much better than this and the first single. Her music once had depth, it said something, it was classic, it was hot with what was in the moment and for the future, she made timeless music, this song not only isn’t memorable, but its awful and No Im not a monster, hating on madonna, this is a former madonna saying, I want the queen back. I thought her last era was bad but 4 minutes to save the world is like magic compared to this.

@:D: YOU re obviously a Xtina stain!
Lmao! STFU

@Viv: christina who? She’s that older fat lady judge on that American game show. She’s obnoxious

It is embarrassing singing songs for 12 year olds when you’re of a certain age.

I love this song!! It’s going to infect the clubs like crazy!!

Boring. So generic and sounds like all the main stream “dance” coming out nowadays.

I wonder though, because for whatever reason when people say Madonna it triggers a Gaga vs. Madonna thing, what if Madonna took one of Gaga’s songs and used it as “influence”? Therefore, Madonna can have a hit off of Gaga and they can call it even. Or she could just retire and age gracefully or somewhat.

@Evie: do you mean Madonna should redo one of her own redone songs by Gaga? lol Madonna will stop when she wants to stop she has enough fans & haters to keep her going

QUEEN OF POP!!!!!!!!!!
Madonna is the Best!!!!!!

She’s TOO OLD for cover LIKE THIS

What’s the matter the fact she has an age????This is not important,it’s important that she looks GREAT at her age and none can deny…i’m so happy for her look,sexy and hot.. GOOD JOB,MDNA!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!xD

hahahahaha…Girl = Madonna..hahaha, REALLY…”G I R L” …than my MOm is a Baby being 40…hahaha

@Ami: Christina has a THUNDERESS Voice, Madonna has a great Studio and soundchecks. Did you ever hear her singing live..her Voice wouldn’t even make it on Christina’s show

@Lykee:

TOTALLY AGREE!! I happen to like Lady Gaga. Never liked Madonna, sorry, she never did anything for me. She still doesn’t. She used ‘sex’ to sell records and is still doing it. Put her in a room without the props and give her a mike to sing into and you will all be surprised. Lady Gaga can play piano, guitar and SHE CAN SING! She doesn’t need ‘machines’ to enhance her voice. I’m sure all the gay clubs in America will be playing this song. LOL

Disco/House is the BEST!!!!!- on it’s way back in the dance music scene….so Madonna is gonna own it and turn it out!

the album is called MDNA…put it together…club, highs, beats, fun!!!!!

Time to go away Madonna. I mean really, you are 53!! No one wants to see your boobs.You are embarrassing yourself.

Not impressed. I think it’s great she can dress like that at her age, but it’s sad that she does. No matter how good she looks, I can’t forget that she’s 50 something and so no matter what, it feels like she’s trying to hard, and trying to hard always makes me feel bad for a person. She doesn’t have to dress like a nun but this ridiculous .

um…has anyone heard her song Turn Up The Radio?

it is iconic.
pure Madonna. WOW.

Average Jane @ 02/28/2012 at 3:30 pm

I have LOVED Madonna since day one, but even I have to admit, she is getting a little ridiculous now. Just because you can wear it doesn’t mean you should–that photo is no bueno. And the halftime show was awful!!! Vogue? Really?!! Waiting for the queen to reinvent again because what she’s got going on now is stale and embarassing. A thirty year career of course has ups and downs but Madonna has not changed it up since the Confessions tour in 2006.

LOL. The girl on the cover: ANYBODY. A-NY-BO-DY! BUT HER!! OMG!

@:D: