Halle Berry & Olivier Martinez: Maison Et Cafe Stop!

Halle Berry & Olivier Martinez: Maison Et Cafe Stop!

Halle Berry and fiance Olivier Martinez hold hands as they leave Maison Et Cafe on Monday afternoon (February 27) in Los Angeles.

The 45-year-old actress limped her way back to her car while wearing a boot around her injured foot after grabbing lunch.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Halle Berry

Over the weekend, Halle and Olivier, and daughter Nahla were spotted out together for a seafood lunch in Malibu.

In case you missed it, make sure to check out the trailer for Halle and Olivier‘s new movie Dark Tide!

FYI: Halle is carrying Moni Moni‘s Murse messenger bag.

10+ pictures inside of Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez grabbing lunch…

halle berry olivier martinez maison et cafe stop 01
halle berry olivier martinez maison et cafe stop 02
halle berry olivier martinez maison et cafe stop 03
halle berry olivier martinez maison et cafe stop 04
halle berry olivier martinez maison et cafe stop 05
halle berry olivier martinez maison et cafe stop 06
halle berry olivier martinez maison et cafe stop 07
halle berry olivier martinez maison et cafe stop 08
halle berry olivier martinez maison et cafe stop 09
halle berry olivier martinez maison et cafe stop 10

Christopher Polk/Getty

K CAN WEAR THE PEACHES MASK!!!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
DON’T FORGET TO CLEAN THE TOILET BOWL TO!!!!! HAHAHA PANCAKES TITS!!!!!! HAHAHA

Halle Berry is one hell of a horny fake B1tch..going after white guys and open her legs !!!!!!

R I P

Chris Browne @ 02/28/2012 at 1:04 pm

SHE JUST HATES BLACK TO BE HER HUSBAND :(

I saw the trailer…not very exciting. I wonder if they’re just together to drum up interest in their movie.

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 02/28/2012 at 1:08 pm

…I like Oliver so I hope this goes well for him but I’m sure this will end badly like every single one of her past relationships. I kind of feel bad for him, she’s a biish. LOL

I only feel sorry for the little girl. bitchy mom trying her best to tear her away from her DAD

He looks more interested in holding the wine bottle than Halle’s hand and is already distancing himself as with the other pix.

So much for her drinking wine being a diabetic, oh well it’s her carb intake not mine.

You’re all SO negative about these STRANGERS to your lives. Speaking of your lives, they must suck pretty bad. Why else would you be here everyday, ready to spout out more wretched bs about Halle and her personal life? If so many people are this easily swayed by media articles on subjects completely devoid of first hand information, we’re doomed…

morality police? @ 02/28/2012 at 2:18 pm

@Julie: not being rude who made you the morality police? This is a popular gossip /entertainment site not a fan board. How can you clear judge someone for expressing opinions??? Many folks who come to JJ, TMZ etc do believe the crap that’s on the internet don’t kid yourself.

only time will tell @ 02/28/2012 at 2:21 pm

@sillyme: only time will tell sillyme. It’s the real deal if they stay together if the Family Court/other Court judge and Aubry (if he still has any rights by that time) both say no to Halle taking Nahla to France. But if they’re fleeing for safety, why is he opening a restaurant in Miami’s pappi ridden South Beach?

Gaga's Army Monster @ 02/28/2012 at 2:26 pm

She just want another white sperm donor!!!!!

Some of you people are rude. She can choose who ever she wants to be with. After all, she is half white and half black.

I wished I had Gabriel as my baby daddy. My kid would be so good looking!

So sad for you other commenters . I love Halle and Olivier together. They make a lovely couple. I hope she has found the Happiness that Everyone deserves. I hope ya’ll have a Super day . : )

@jj2009:
Wine in a square bottle? Since when? It looks like olive oil.
Btw, I like them together.

Who cares Ms. Anal @ 02/28/2012 at 4:19 pm

@sea: Really, who cares if it’s an olive oil bottle or squared bottle of wine? Why be so anal? LOL

@Who cares Ms. Anal:
Why be so dumb? Read before commenting.

confused? @ 02/28/2012 at 5:33 pm

Confused? Thought Halle was afraid for her’s and her daughter’s life. So, where are the bodyguards?

confused? part 2 @ 02/28/2012 at 5:36 pm

@sea: seriously who cares what he’s holding besides her hand. My vote is balsamic vinegar…just kidding…why even pay attn????

Bizzare postings on this thread–still wish the couple well.

Just Jared fix rankings @ 02/28/2012 at 10:59 pm

Jared hun…can you fix the rankings, they’re not working again. Thanks love! MWAH

Jared you who... @ 02/29/2012 at 8:41 am

Jared you who….please fix the rankings, we can’t vote! :)

@Stacie:

@stacie:

We all kind of hoped that she had found happiness with Gabriel. And look at what happened. How many men does she have to go through before finding happiness. I think she needs to let happiness find her, and take a chill pill for awhile. Sometimes when we try to make things happen on our own, we make a mess. We just need to let go, sit back, and let God make the decision for us. I don’t think is pleased that she wanted a baby so bad until she just laid down with a goodlooking man & had one. Then, she didn’t want the man anymore. First comes love, then come marriage, then comes baby with the horse and carriage!