Jennifer Garner Gives Birth to Baby Boy!

Jennifer Garner Gives Birth to Baby Boy!

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are the proud parents of a newborn son!

The 39-year-old actress gave birth to the couple’s third child in Santa Monica, Calif., a source tells Us Weekly.

The family’s newest addition joins older sisters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3.

“I would have thought [Ben] wanted a boy. At first … I really thought so,” Jen, who kept the baby’s gender under wraps, told Jay Leno last month.

“And then [Ben] kind of said, ‘Well, we have girls. We know how to do girls. My girls love me. I’m the big guy in the house,’” she added. “So, now I’m not sure.”

Congrats to the happy family!!!

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Awwww….congrats to them!

Aw congrats to them! Plus Ben finally has a son :)

congrats to them !!! they are a beautiful family =)

Oh wow, she was spotted walking around Sunday! I didn’t know she was that close to her due date. Congratulations!

original miley @ 02/28/2012 at 7:45 pm

finally a boy! congratulations to the mom, dad and big sisters!

Congrats to the happy (?) couple.
A boy finally? What’s that supposed to mean? Right, a son can and will solve all the problems in the world………. Wow, you gave me a son, darling, I’ll love you forever now and our family is perfect. Thanks for that.

Gossipgirl @ 02/28/2012 at 7:50 pm

Wow! Ben must be over the moon! Congrats.

Oh cool. The baby boy must be adorable. Imagine a masculine mix of Garner and Affleck!!!! He’s SO gonna be a heartbreaker ;D Congratulations to them!

Wow! Congrats :) Now it’s full house!

Omg…can you imagine how adorable the baby will be?Congrats to them!!

shoes4life @ 02/28/2012 at 8:00 pm

Congratulations Ben & Jen!!! Don’t worry Ben boys are great fun and it will be a nice balance with 3 girls in the house. Just think you’re no longer out numbered.

Hope Jen is doing well.

congrats Ben and Jen on your baby boy. Love this couple.

Congratulations Ben and Jen!

Congratulations to this wonderful family. The girls are going to love having a baby brother. I know mine did!

about time….everytime i saw a picture of her i thought she was going to pop!

CONGRATS !!! I am so happy for this wonderful family !!!
Jennifer Garner is a hell of a person, wife and mother !!!

Just from the way Ben was being so nice to Jennifer throughout the pregnancy, you just KNEW the baby was a boy. He was never that nice to her when she was pregnant with Seraphina, just looked miserable. It is lucky for Jenn that this one is a boy or Ben would have been outta there for sure. Good luck and good health to them all.

:O Awww Congratulations!!!

@#20 What gives you the right to talk that way? Pathetic.

Congrats to ben and jen!! Baby was born in Feb still could name him Romeo!! He is going to be beautiful!!

Congrats to this such lovely family!!!

congrats hopefully Ben won’t stray anymore with any ****** starlets

HA! Thumbed me down you fuccccckkkkers when I told you she was glowing; henceforth, she might be having a boy!!! You kids never listen to your elders. Unless you have popped out a kid, you fukkkers should stay away from the thumb system. Congrats to Ben and Jen.

How about we all celebrate the nice news we hear instead of finding ways to bring negativity to it? Every baby is a blessing. Congrats to the happy family.

@jennifer: Freedom of speech guarantees everyone their own opinion. Personally I think calling a baby boy Romeo is ridiculous, but you are entitled to say what you think.

FINALLY a boy!!!

How long before he starts cheating again? No many how many kids she gives him, he won’t stay faithful!

Congrats and Celebration time!! Happy for this lovely family and the Lil blessing from heavenly above:)
Ben it’s time for some baseball with your Lil guy in the upcoming future!!
Look forward to seeing the bambino and hearing the name!!
All the best, Peace and Love**

aww congrats to them

@be: what do you mean when he starts his cheating again? He’s never stopped cheating!

I am just so Happy for them, Over the Moon Happy for them . They are such a wonderful and normal couple . SO Happy for ALL of the Affleck family. Congrats ya’ll. : D

Congrats to them!!

@LenLT: j@LenLTOh Poor ol You–You got thumbed down and now your comment is gone completely. If this is the only thing who have to to be so upset about-You’ve got good. But I’m LMAO at you!!

Congrats to Ben and Jen—Can’t wait to hear his name!!

CONGRATULATIONS BEN AND JEN!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!

wonder if she will get pregnant again the next time he cheats. she’s almost 40.

Wow, great, congratulations! :D
This kid will celebrate his birthday every forth year! :D

not surprised – she was 2 huge NOT to have a boy.. congrats
now we’ll just wait until he leaves her (of course people dont believe it but meh?!)

Congratulations Jennifer and Ben – two wonderful parents that have two beautiful daughters and now a healthy baby boy – I’m sure he wll be as handsome as his Dad – Best wishes to the Affleck family

@Ivana: I think the baby was born Feb 28 or 27. So he’s not a Leap Day baby.

Ben never cheated or drank Vodka Brad Pitt yes that is y his parents
Were there at Oscars they were Brads sponsors! Ben does not cheat
Nor does he drink sonic he found the woman who loves him and gave
Him 3 kids he loves! So give it up!

Congrats finally beat Matty and had a boy!

wow, PERFECT!! their life seem so perfect having both daughter n son, hope will be the last relationship to them

Congrats!!!

I Used to be kel! @ 02/29/2012 at 6:34 am

Jared, Go to HELL with your moderation !!!
kel is ME, not #1 !!!

Such great news! I had 2 girls first, then had a boy, and it was GREAT! My daughters were always like little mothers, and were SO helpful. Any competitiveness they had disappeared with my son, because they were both so involved with the baby. It was perfect. And they are still very close 22 years later. Congratulations to them!

OH ah ah ah ah @ 02/29/2012 at 6:43 am

That is nice. A nice quiet couple. A couple who live normally outsiode of the fishbowl and only neter the fishbowl when they have something to sell.

May they make thier, marriage, last.

Good for Ben too because he too, like Brad Pitt, has shed his prett boy image long ago and I read he works on some really good projects, water ,m I think.
Another snide comment from me, but true, you know their fam/friends, esp. his MOTHER are are glad he got from Jennifer Lopez celeb madness world. It was real close though.

Congrats to the family. Now I am curious…what’s his name? :-)

@shoes4life:

Umm, he’s still “out numbered”.

armenianlover @ 02/29/2012 at 8:35 am

congrats!

@Jenni:how do you know? Where you there? Are you trying to be the next dr drew?

Congrats! Super cute family.

@Belle:
Idiot! You think I’d care about my post being thumbed down by idiots like you. If I were, I wouldn’t have rubbed it in your face you were an idiot. I did. And you replied so who gives a fuuuuccccckkkk now? LOL get off the comp n get a job, lil one.

Who cares @ 03/02/2012 at 2:10 pm

Hopefully now they can STOP BREEDING

@Dd: The chick may have a chip on her shoulder but I wouldn’t dispute what she says about the way Ben seemed to be a lot happier about this pregnancy. It was common knowledge he wanted a son and they already knew the sex of the baby. You guys need to lighten up!! This is a site for telling what you think, Ben and Jen never read this stuff so it doesn’t matter to them what is on here. Just sayin’.