Lady Gaga: 'Men in Black' Cameo?

Lady Gaga: 'Men in Black' Cameo?
  • A new report suggests that Lady Gaga may make a quick appearance in Men in Black IIIHuffington Post
  • Which young celeb just got her braces off? – Just Jared Jr
  • Could you see Lindsay Lohan playing Callista Gingrich on SNL? – FoxNews
  • Kevin Federline wants his kids to have real jobs – DListed
  • Kate Upton makes her way through airport security – Hollywood Tuna
  • Go behind the scenes of Jimmy Kimmel‘s “Movie” trailer – Towleroad
  • The ladies of Jersey Shore shoot in Jersey City – Celebuzz
  • Girls are going crazy for One DirectionASL

Ethan Miller/Getty

They’re going to make her an alien! XD

so awesome! now she will REALLY be a “mother monster”

I’m a new artist, I make pop/dance music like Gaga, I’m not signed to label and working hard to get my music out, if you like her music, you’ll love mine! please check me out and give me a chance!

listen here: http://www.facebook.com/BrandonHiltonOfficial

AWESOME! now she will REALLY be a “monster”

I’m a new artist, I make pop/dance music like Gaga, I’m not signed to label yet, but I’m working hard to get my music out, if you like her music, you’ll love mine! please check me out and give me a chance!

listen here: http://www.facebook.com/BrandonHiltonOfficial

Cant stand her…she is a fraud and desperate!!!!

They should hire her and remake The Gladiator 2…because of her ugly face. No need for her to wear helmet because she is Ugly That Way!

QUEEN BEE @ 02/28/2012 at 3:57 pm

SHE IS THE BIGGEST JOKE AMERICA HAS EVER PRODUCED.

Lady Fraudgag @ 02/28/2012 at 4:00 pm

All she has the talent for is by putting some dumb-stupid custom on.

I hope they will dress her as ‘a donkey *****’ so her donkey fans will watch in awe.

Lady ??That Ugly????? @ 02/28/2012 at 4:05 pm

OMG…Perfect!

The Real Story Of Lady Gaga, The Fashion Stealer ! LOL

What a commercial *****!!

teee-heee!!

GodneySpears @ 02/28/2012 at 4:12 pm

She sucks! Period

That’s why she turning into ‘acting’.

Her songs like bad lounge versions performed by a washed- up back up singer performing at a mediocre restaurant that is mostly empty even on a Friday night.

Her singles many of them sound like the 80s Tampon-adverts.

Lady GagGag @ 02/28/2012 at 4:16 pm

BOOOOOOOOORRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGG !!!!!

I AM SO DONE WIT HER @ 02/28/2012 at 4:18 pm

This film is for her Little Donkeys to take out their brains from the toilet bowl.

The Film Suits Her @ 02/28/2012 at 4:20 pm

Artistic value- 1 out of 10
Shocking value- 8 out of 10
Originality- 3 out of 10
Audience response- 2 out of 10
Message conveyed- NONE!

Gaga is an attention seeking idiot.

The flash in the pan will die out soon!

Her music is boring and predictable.

She has no talent so she goes for shock
value.

What a shocker..whats next ?
She reveals she is really an old gay man trapped in Elvis body ?

Lady Gaga is the epitome of filth. She’s nothing but a role model for women with no self-esteem, and she believes everything she does is out of “art.”

FLOP!

FedUpWithMess @ 02/28/2012 at 4:30 pm

AMERICANS LOVE GARBAGE ..SAD!

The Edge of Coffin @ 02/28/2012 at 4:35 pm

THE ONLY REASON LADY GAG ME GOES FOR SHOCK IS BECAUSE SHE HAS ZERO TALENT ALL THE SHOCK “ARTISTS” DO THIS TO HIDE THE OBVIOUS LACK OF ANY TALENT.

Hype But No Subtance @ 02/28/2012 at 4:39 pm

Gaga is nothing more than an attention seeking, rat-faced b**** and a ripoff of Madonna, Cher, Grace Jones and others shamelessly.

The sad part is, that people see this music as “original”, when it is not. Wake the hell up people and seek out REAL music, rather than the wet dream of some music industry exec who “packaged” and created Lady Gaga. Add to that, her songs are about…. nothing at all. Zero…I repeat..Z E R O !

Go away, rat faced b****!

(Ke$ha is worse though).

Americans Should Grow Up @ 02/28/2012 at 4:43 pm

@QUEEN BEE:

Gaga is NOT breaking new ground nor is she doing anything that would influence anyone or anything other than runway clothing designers. She’s a FREAK fashion show – that’s it.

15 comments-same person @ 02/28/2012 at 5:06 pm

different day ,
same mental patient madonna fan
zzz

@15 comments-same person:

You noticed that as well? What a joke this person is. Love Gaga! Some Madonna fans need therapy. I mean big time therapy!

@15 comments-same person: