Adam Lambert Covers 'Fault Magazine' Spring 2012

Adam Lambert Covers 'Fault Magazine' Spring 2012

Adam Lambert gives a deep stare with his piercing blue eyes on the cover of Fault Magazine‘s Spring issue.

Here’s what the 30-year-old entertainer had to share with the mag:

On choosing the album title Trespassing: “The title track serves as a great mission statement for me as an artist and for how I live my life. I also wanted to give a name to what listeners would be doing by listening to the album. They’re essentially trespassing into my world, getting to know me much more in-depth than ever.”

On things his fans don’t know about him: “I’m a crazy hedonistic rebel who wants to liberate the masses. There are songs on the album that embrace my rock n roll spirit and my love of club culture. Yet, underneath it all I’m not always as strong and confident as I may seem. I work hard to project pride and poise when faced with judgement and heartache. That is how I cope. I feel a bit of pressure to set a certain example that suggests that I deserve my place in this industry. Im hard on myself and critical. There are songs on Trespassing that deal with that anxiety. . Until I met my current boyfriend, I was always falling for the wrong guys which caused my self worth to suffer. This is just some of what the album explores.”

For more from Adam, visit fault-magazine.com!

adam lambert fault magazine 01
adam lambert fault magazine 02

Credit: Avo Yermagyan (styling); Photos: Miguel Starcevich/Fault
Posted to: Adam Lambert, Magazine

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

” nothing in there”

Holy moly!! He’s hotter than ever!!!! Love him to pieces!!

super sexy

Oh my god he’s gorgeous!

so hot, just no denying it…kinda like his talent!

I LOVE him! His honesty and his willingness to lay himself bare is so endearing +INSPIRING.

i love love love the fashion. great cover!

He’s so beautiful!!

The one and only very talented and gorgeous Adam.

This guy is so cool and awesome, I wish I could be just like him.

Adam Lambert, one of a kind artist and most honest human being thus loved by millions of fans.

why is he always so photoshopped?

wow he looks painted!! Big time! He looks madly gorgeous, but damn… They really need to lay off of all the photo-shop they do these days. It sends the wrong message to younger people.

Pixie Dust @ 03/02/2012 at 3:07 pm

@scott:

Every celebrity in magazines is photoshopped. Take a look at Adele – much skinnier in magazine photos than she actually is. Kate Winslet is shown in makeup ads with absolutely NO wrinkles but she has quite a few.

Pixie Dust @ 03/02/2012 at 3:10 pm

Oh, and I should add that I met Adam Lambert in person and even hugged him. He’s very tall, built well, has beautiful eyes and hair, but does have some acne scars. Adam’s smile just melts your heart!

please “like” Brandon Hilton on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/BrandonHiltonOfficial see him on tour this summer!

debbie338 @ 03/02/2012 at 3:27 pm

He is so good-looking naturally. Why must they photoshop him to death?

Adam lambert @ 03/02/2012 at 3:40 pm

Adam so beautiful boy.

ADAM LAMBERT~The Most Gorgeous Talented Salacious Sexy Singer/Performer~Articulate intelligent Witty Kind Hearted Human Alive on the Planet! Tresspassing will be the HIT of 2012 & his Tour WILL SELL OUT WORLD WIDE once again~like Glam Nation did! Adam IS the MOST Exciting, Exhilarating person I have ever witnessed..his Voice Live will Blow your Mind at how Pitch Perfect, Strong, and other worldly Beautiful it is~I hope everyone has the fortune of hearing Adam SING LIVE! Meeting him you feel LOVE LOVE LOVE radiating through him to you! He is a Phenomenon in his own right and that’s why WE FANS get so excited…We have felt the Power of Adams Aura and it’s BE-U-TI-FUL! XOXO

WOW!! Adam is stunning, I screamed when I saw it, he really is beautiful! I wish he knew that, listen to us who arre honest and real Adam, ignore the haters, altho I can’t blame them for being jealous of you! LOL

@KissThis:
It’s Artist! Adam is ALWAYS going to surprise & Art will be the focus..this is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

omg I’m never going to get to sleep, so glad to see Adam on cover!

kiss to adam @ 03/02/2012 at 4:02 pm

Adam looks so so gorgeous in all pics.

Summer @ 03/02/2012 at 3:48 pm #20
You got that right. Adam should be on the front page!

Not only is Adam gorgeous on the outside,more importantly he’s beautiful on the inside,which makes him the total package ! He’s honest, passionate,compassionate & loving.He’s everything that’s right in this crazy world,

HE LOVES TO FUDGE PACK:

I love your eyes.

photoshop @ 03/02/2012 at 4:14 pm

dont need photoshop he has so beautiful face!

Anonymous @ 03/02/2012 at 4:18 pm

beautiful,gorgeous, as always

freaking gorgeous human!

Wow Adam looks hot! happy boy, he is special!!!

Stunning eyes and such an inviting mouth… Great cover!

This is Adam at his most glam, even with the undertone of British quietness. Adam is pure awesomeness, always!

Spunky Ned @ 03/02/2012 at 6:15 pm

I’m sorry, I thought this was the Twilight guy.

Totally beautifully hot!

His eyes <3

Mark Temporis @ 03/03/2012 at 12:56 am

I love the pic; Adam looks very bishonen!

I really like Adam! He is so cool! He really puts it all in all of his music! Amazing style!

I am sooooooooooooooo looking forward to his new videos.

George Micheal wannabe. This dude is a dirty douche bag!

Such a beautiful soul and those eyes!

love honest person!

there are those who’ve been fans from the beginning precisely because he is a crazy hedonistic rebel intent on liberating the masses… and because there is depth & substance driving that intent.

as well as the pleasing eye-candy in the presentation.

Adam has wit, humor is smart and it does not hurt to be soooo beautiful.You rock baby!

SUMMER….DITTO ON EVERYTHING YOU SAID ABOUT THE MOST WONDEFUL MR. LAMBERT….AND I SINCERELY BELIEVE……….
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

@scott:

Find another cover that isn’t. How about Katy Perry on her Proactive commercials, even? LOL. Naive.

And yeah, Adam, that’s exactly why your fierce Grammy 2009 performance was so important. You liberated yourself, told Aaron Hicklin to eat it, and did more for LGBT people in 5 minutes on tv than any other entertainment person in history. No more proving yourself worthy, hunty. It’s been proven for 3 years now.

@Mchammer:

It’s so fun making you live with your homophobia. Buckle up it’s only gonna get more difficult for you.

He is a total creep. I hope he fades into oblivion soon. No, I’m not homophobic, I just don’t like him. He belongs in the gutter.

He needs to be on the cover of a magazine called “Perfection.

jared @ 03/03/2012 at 3:01 pm
He definitely does. Adam is gorgeous in and out.

Adam should be in top celebs for easy access, he belongs there!

I just love Adam Lambert more and more.

I wonder Adam’s natural hair color red!

@noplace:
fans adam cute.

He is a perfect stunning model:)
Those eyes are killers!!!

christina @ 03/03/2012 at 3:32 pm

very sexy!!love this pic!Excptionally stunning picture of Adam… just look into the eyes

@scott: He isn’t “always” photoshopped ya goose. This one is deliberately over the top shopped that’s all. It’s just a stylistic thing FAULT chose to do.

Adam joked about this shoot in a tweet – something about being a ‘Photoshopped pale mannequin’. He doesn’t need photoshopping – as any casual browse at his recent acoustic video performances & Elton John party pics will tell you. People just like to play with Adam’s image – his face is just so beautiful – it’s perfect for getting all creative and artistic with.

Adam is too darn hard on himself, I love any look Adam chooses but I have to say I am partial to Chapter 2. He is in person stunning, no joke, I wish him well, not often you find such an honest genuine celebrity.His talent so outshines current artists today, I think his time is here NOW!

I love the fact that he is not afraid of being who he is.

Wow. That has to be the most nonsensical celebrity statements I have read all year. What the hell does that mean? He sounds like one of those male models that try to be deep by stringing words together in an effort to seem intelligent. Too bad he don’t look like one…It’s kind of hard to project pride when beating your boyfriend or air humping your Guitarist. This guy is such a lame douchebag.

This jerk’s main problem is that he believes all the overthetop hype he was given on Idol (seriously, he hasn’t accomplished ANYTHING like what they predicted) & his delusional fans only reinforce his egotism. There’s nothing more annoying than an arrogant celebrity… unless it’s an arrogant celebrity with acne.

@Chauncy: Those are pretty strong words for someone who has know near the integrity, poise, heart or charisma this man does!!! Jealous much!!

@ben: @Michael: There sure are a lot of insecure men with low self esteem commenting on this site. Keep dogging Adam Lambert if it makes you feel better. What a bunch of losers!!
And @Ben he did not beat his bf. Goes to show how much you really know about him!!

ZANECMIDNIGHTW @ 03/04/2012 at 12:16 am

Adam doesn’t have to be photoshopped because his inner beauty shines from within like the rays from sunshine. His mesmerizing blue eyes just pull us into the windows of his soul and we can drown in those beautiful orbs! Everyone can use a touch of lipstick, so what? But NO ONE has the magic of Adam Lambert to reach out to everyone the way that he does with his soothing velvety voice that can reach down into your soul one minute and then the next he can rock your heart and body straight out into the Universe with him as those vocals hit the highest level of the stratosphere possible! But No other man in the music industry or HAH modeling world either for that matter had the looks, the poise, the total package that Adam has and IF no one else can see it, well point Adam in my direction if and when Sauli gets tired of him! lolz And nope I’m not a guy, I’m a female and I might be a cougar but there’s still some life in me yet!

OUTSTANDING GORGEOUS SEXY MAN! In every picture he looks better than the previous one and every live performance is better than the one before. Every time when you hear him talking he’s softer and sweeter than last time……………YOU GOTTA LOVE ADAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZANECMIDNIGHTW @ 03/04/2012 at 12:16 am #66
spot on! love your comment. Adam rocks!

christina @ 03/04/2012 at 7:54 am

he looks like he can slap a few handswith a ruler.

Simply breathtaking.
Love art/fashion shoots of Adam. Favorites are Details Magazine, Flaunt magazine head shots with sunglasses, People Magazine’s Most Beautiful, shots by Mike Ruiz (SNL photographer), inside Rollingstone photos, Parisian photo shoot, and LeeCherry’s work(i.e. motorcycle shots and exotic photos for GNT–both of which I believe Gaga has attempted to copy). FAULT Cover & Adam in bluewith that little Adamized dog (Yah, I’d know that look anywhere :) are now on that list. Simply gorgeous.
The only change I might have made on the FAULT photos are his eyes. I saw them in person and will never forget them. They are this incredible shade of pale gray blue. Stunning. Don’t know that the turquoise works better than his own color here, especially given the lovely icy coloring in these shots.
Would love to see him photographedby Annie Leibovitz or on the cover of Vogue. To me Adam IS a work of art. Love everything about him. ALL his styles and looks. I don’t want him to dummy down for the masses. He’s a deliciously sohpisticated multifaceted work of art.
Kentucky Fan

thetruthhurts @ 03/04/2012 at 11:12 am

this is a spiritually filthy man. You people are stupid.

Messiah_Yo @ 03/04/2012 at 9:05 pm

Such a beautiful Boy~~I love him soooooooooo Much!!!!!!!

rcain1955@yahoo.com @ 03/05/2012 at 9:45 am

@thetruthhurts …. You wouldn’t know truth if it hit you in the head. Move along now, shouldn’t you be reading the Bible so you can be further brainwashed?

@KissThis:
ummm…hello…no celeb…tv stars…movie stars and even musicians walk onto a stage or are in photo shoots without makeup. 99% of famous people do not look the same without makeup…Adam looks the same with exception of his freckles …I have seen a pic of him sans makeup…beautiful too.

I love Adam. I am straight and a female but I love how he doesn’t insult or subjugate the female race to Un-equality. No instead he embraces us females into his music video’s and he doesn’t show vehemency towards us. Also I love it because he understands us women, were both going after the same thing: Guys. So he understands how finding “the right one” is harder than ****, he also understands who girls who are a little “bit” bigger, in between big and slender fight to find someone who will look beyond the weight and instead see their true beauty in and out. Adam is simply inspirational, as for American Idol I don’t think it was his preference that lost him that chance, I believe it was that the judges realized that “even” if Adam lost he still already had his foot far into the media doorway, someone was defiantly going to grab his tush regardless. “When your famous you have things pushing against you such as: Fame, fortune, riches, popularity, fans, ect. However it’s up to you as a celeb to realize the differences between being a “idol” and being a “jack ass”, you’ll realize which one you are soon enough”-Gappers.