Vanessa Hudgens & Selena Gomez: 'Spring Breakers' in Florida!

Vanessa Hudgens & Selena Gomez: 'Spring Breakers' in Florida!

Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Benson make a pit stop at a convenience store on Friday (March 2) in St. Petersburg, Fla.

The two actresses are in town to start work on their new film, Spring Breakers, along with Selena Gomez, who was spotted on set the same day.

The movie centers around four college girls who commit a robbery in order to fund their spring break vacation. James Franco‘s character, a drug and arms dealer, bails them out and wants them to do some dirty work.

“I think at the end of the day you have to do parts that you could semi-relate to,” Vanessa recently told E! Online. “I’m certainly not one who is going to rob a bank, but there is a part of me that loves smashing things and I get to do that [in this film].”

FYI: Selena is wearing a Lanston tee and [BLANKNYC] shorts.

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens working on Spring Breakers

vanessa hudgens spring breakers florida 10
vanessa hudgens spring breakers florida 11
vanessa hudgens spring breakers florida 12
vanessa hudgens spring breakers florida 13

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Ohhhhh, I want to see Vanessa be a badass and rob a bank. And smash things.

i like selena and she is very talented bt sh seems so miserable..nt saying tht i expect her t hve a good day everyday..no one does..but just look at these pics..i think i wud be soooo miserable around her

gglover128 @ 03/02/2012 at 8:03 pm

Four college girls robbing a bank for the sake of a spring break trip yea that’s so believable I love these girls but the movie is definitely going to flop.

selena looks like she is being a *****

Alyssa Posey @ 03/02/2012 at 8:09 pm

@jenfan: she might look miserable but its her life, if she wants to be miserable. Maybe she is just having a bad day cuz she’s a human being.

this movie is going to bomb… None of these girls can act their way out of a paper bag.

Can’t wait to see them with James!

original miley @ 03/02/2012 at 8:24 pm

isnt the blonde girl ashley benson?

god what’s wrong with her??? she looks so disgusting lately i want to give her a bath!

TBH, none of them seem too happy to be there.

@Alyssa Posey: if u read my comment i said i dont expect her to have a good day everyday..bt the point i was trying to make was tht she has been looking very miserable lately

Haters Suck! @ 03/02/2012 at 9:25 pm

@jenfan
I’m sure selena’s fine. If she’s sad and I’m not saying she is, maybe she misses her boyfriend or at least is down that she missed his birthday. I don’t know but I’d bet she’s fine.
Anyway can’t wait for the movie.

I don’t give a damn about selena nor ashley!!! Vanessa is the true star in this film.

selena seems mad

ya selena quit being a lil bia

@ megan
WTF did you mean?
I’ve watch ppl, at first I thought she was bad but then as the time goes by, she’s actually good. sure, she’s not well known like others but at least she can act. And Selena, as much as I don’t like her, I can’t deny that she can act, compare to other disney stars. Its vanessa that I’m sure about. Sure she’s well known, but she’s not that kind of good as an actress

Selena’s a talented actress, she was on Disney but now she’s done and ready for better and challenging roles.

Can’t wait for this movie :D
Baby v :D

NYMPHETAMINE @ 03/03/2012 at 5:18 am

Vanessa is Adorable!<3<3<3

Honeychild89 @ 03/03/2012 at 5:50 am

What’s wrong with Selenas fingers? They seem way too short ???

selena is the best actress out of the three…ashley benson is mediocre at best…and vanessa well she is gorgeous bt she cant act to save her life…sry bt its my opinion..dont come after me for it

druevalentine @ 03/03/2012 at 11:40 am

last time i checked vanessa was the one who’s acting with cusack and cage besides of rosario dawson and james earl jones * cough, * so I don’t dare to say vanessa isn’t a good actress before time …i think most people understimated her talent . # PEACEOUT

love Vanessa, she is the best. Sorry for the others

hey there! @ 03/03/2012 at 5:27 pm

well we should expect the naked pics soon then LOL

Haters Suck! @ 03/03/2012 at 6:47 pm

@hey there
Well considering the person responsible has been arrested and is behind bars and will be spending the rest of his life in jail i wouldn’t count on it. Maybe you’d like to join him.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All