Jennifer Lopez: Brazil Bikini Babe with Casper Smart!

Jennifer Lopez: Brazil Bikini Babe with Casper Smart!

A bikini clad Jennifer Lopez lounges in the sun while hanging out with friends on a yacht in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil late last month.

The 42-year-old entertainer, who showed off her fabulous figure in her yellow two-piece, was joined by her shirtless beau Casper Smart.

“In bed SO GRATEFUL we reached 1/2BILLIONviews of OnTheFloor same night I get ready to shoot new video THANK U ALL! R U Ready 2 #DanceAgain!” JLo recently tweeted about the views of her last music video for “On The Floor”. Later, she gave fans a sneak peek at the video for “Dance, Love & Dance Again” in the form of a picture. Check it out – it’s a sexy high heeled shoe!!!

jennifer lopez casper smart yacht vacation 01
jennifer lopez casper smart yacht vacation 03
jennifer lopez casper smart yacht vacation 04
jennifer lopez casper smart yacht vacation 05
jennifer lopez casper smart yacht vacation 06

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: Bikini, Casper Smart, Jennifer Lopez, Shirtless

A&E

whats with staged photos? she selling pics to tabloids

She has a great body
maintained herself very well must say

opinionated @ 03/04/2012 at 9:53 pm

I don’t know what the deal is w- her and that guy- but she is in great shape! inspiring, knowing that she had a c section and got her belly that fit afterwards.

Wow she looks amazing! I hope i look that fit when I’m 42!! jeez!

Not a J-LO fan but gotta hand it to her, her body looks awesome!

If you would like more information from the horse’s ass’s mouth, you can contact Randy Charles Morin at his lovely Camp child molesting grounds at 57 Lent Crescent, Brampton, Ontario. L6Y5E5 and his phone is 905-454-8024 work is 416-802-7968 . You may prefer to email him at randy@kbcafe.com. He is a serial woman stalker and cyber predator. He is sick sick sick!! I know he sexually loves to abuse his kids. He has admitted to by talking shower sex tricks with the fella’s and drop the bar of soap trick is mentioned. Randy loves and is infatuated with sodomy and **** sex!! I know!! Pretty gross right? You need to call child protective services on this sick puppy! Call Child protective services in the Ontario Area! DO it!! Do now!! Call Child protective servies on the Ontario area

DOUCHE BAG WHO_E DIE YOU FUC_ING BIT_H CU_T.

Of course !it’s staged.she went to brazil in February and these pics are coming out now? She has to sell the pics to the tabloids to keep relevant because nobody cares about her and her fug BF

To bad the guy isn’t Affleck

her body is amazing! But, hey, where are her children again? So she prefers to travle the world with some stanger-guy than to be there for her twins..a bit strange to me :(

She looks amazing, but I don’t understand how she is just so open about her relationship. I mean when Ryan Secrest asked her if she was dating Casper, she said she didn’t want to comment because of her kids. Now she’s all public about it. But hey. It’s her life.

The pictures are so close , what are the pap’s in the boat with her.
She is famous for her azz, but the paps take no pictures of her from the back, I guess she never moved . staged – fake – loser.

Me REAL kel @ 03/04/2012 at 11:57 pm

Beautiful, beautiful color,shape,everything

She’s parading this relationship, so proud she dating some punk back up dancer. Her and Cameron , Madonna, Demi Moore… what with being over 40 and becoming desperate in Hollywood, make us women look sad..

Well ofcourse if she doesn’t look amazing she wont be able to stay in the limelight! They have to keep their body that way, big deal.

TWPUMPKIN @ 03/05/2012 at 1:02 am

So sick of this self absorbed over exposed yesterday’s star. Go take your boytoy to the toy store and don’t come back.

She looks better than Jennifer Garner, that’s for sure lol…..amazing body at 42!!!Go Jlo I know youre a fighter….

She Stinks! @ 03/05/2012 at 6:36 am

Desperate for attention untalented trash. These photos are just as fake as she is! She has to keep feeding the press so she can feed her ego and stay relevant.

This no class tacky b*tch out on a boat, ignoring her kids yet again. I’m sure these kids will write quite a book when they get old enough.

You would think he would get better tattoos with the 10 k he’s getting monthly.His tattoos look like a big ink blotch.He’s a mess.She was better off with Willliam levy.Now that’s a man!!

She has a big fattie young body

Does she never spend time with her kids??? Guess she only parades them out once a month or so for a photo opp then back to the nannies they go. Crappy Mother. She only had kids to have personal trophies to bring out when she needs a career boost and to soften her image. And for those of you who will say “she keeps her children private”, I call BULL..EVERYTHING about JLO is calculated, plotted and planned for her image.

Sit back people, it’s going to be SO FUN to watch JLO turn 50 in a few short years when she is desperate to remain young and relevant at 40+!!! She will have a hard time aging and will pull a Demi.

Jen looks good, now, if she could just find a man. This boy is ug and can’t compete…I just don’t understand this relationship at all. He has nada…nothing to offer her. Wake up Jen, and please start acting like a woman.

Her music is awful and she is not very smart really id like to look like her at my 42 b-day. :)

MiddleAged Crazy @ 03/05/2012 at 10:30 am

Where are her neglected children?

urbigfatass @ 03/05/2012 at 2:33 pm

that has got to be the ugliest , dumb tattoo i have ever seen ! wtf is it , omg it reflects suck a juvenile mentality, kids scribble like that on their school books and sneakers with ink pens , seriously

Lol… I honestly forget that she has kids.

Where are her children? And I’m not talking about Casper! I mean where are her coconuts. She is NEVER with them. The other day a few pics were taken of her and her daughter but her son was nowhere to be seen. She was quoted as saying when she was going through her divorce she relayed on her daughter. Never mentioned her son. I don’t think she likes her son. When she has her kids and that is VERY rarely it is always the girl. I truly feel bad for her kids. You know Anthony isn’t coming to the rescue for them. They must be with nannies and family while Jenny from the block is making out like a teenager in various tropical spots and yaughts. Get your priorities right. You don’t NEED a man. Raise your children.

she is beautiful and sexy. Can t wait for some new music and more gossip on her love life. Hopefully this backup dancer will be gone by te end of this month,,,,

Who the heck are you? And why don’t you call child services yourself?

@R U MAD??:

Who the heck are you? And why don’t you call child services yourself?

R U MAD??
Why are you exhorting other people to call child services? Just make the call!

The forties are creeping in she has a fat ass and fat legs. Time to put it away

Jane Bryant @ 06/11/2012 at 10:38 pm

Does Jlo think she has to have a man at all times? Really, three marriages and almost marriage to Ben Affleck, was with Puff Daddy and how many more men? She is so self-absorbed with herself in needing men, working out, having so many careers, and all, how can she ever have time for her children? Now she dates a young man half her age? Grow up JLo – you are middle-aged now!

I love yellow swimsuits! She looks fab! I have a similar suit that I got from World Swimwear.