Elle Fanning To Join Angelina Jolie in 'Maleficent'?

Elle Fanning To Join Angelina Jolie in 'Maleficent'?

Elle Fanning may be joining Angelina Jolie in the upcoming film Maleficent, according to Deadline!

The 13-year-old We Bought A Zoo actress is in talks to join the Disney film as Princess Aurora, the sleeping royal in the fairy tale. Angelina, 36, has already been attached to the project for some time, and confirmed her desire to do the film at the Berlin premiere of In the Land of Blood & Honey.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE Elle Fanning play the Princess to Angelina Jolie’s Maleficent???

Photos: Getty
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Elle Fanning

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

Isn’t 13 a little young to play this role?

It feels like it’s been years since that movie is going to be filmed. When is it comming up?

Good. They weigh about the same.

@Cari: You’d think…but apparently not in Hollyweird.

Jennifer is True Light @ 03/08/2012 at 7:30 pm

At Least Jennifer Aniston has LIGHT in her own soul. if you believe that Angelina shines in any way she must have stolen light from someone else because I feel nothing but something mean emulating from inside Angelina. She can’t change it no matter how many kids she adopts to cover up what she really is.

I don’t care what anyone says Angelina is prrrrrrfect for this part. I just hope they don’t water it down. It needs to be dark.

speaktruth @ 03/08/2012 at 7:36 pm

Sounds like an awesome movie! Of the Disney villians, Maleficent definitely scared me the most when I was younger.

Haters gonna hate. What’s new?

The biggest haters are gonna be p’od because as stated on deadline hw the movie is moving forward because Angelina spoke of her interest in playing the part. Power player.

girly lol @ 03/08/2012 at 7:39 pm

These people forgot that the thread is more about Elle Fanning.
@Cari: I agree with you; but, if you remember Disney movies, princesess used to be teenagers.

13 is too young t o play aurora maybe Dakota should play her,

In the original Grimm tale, wasn’t Sleeping Beauty supposed to prick her finger on the spindle on her 15th birthday? If so, Elle Fanning’s about a month away from her 14th birthday… so it’s not that big a stretch after all.

Those that concerned with Elle’s age, you are aware that she isn’t the first actress nor would she be the last to portray a role that is either younger or older than her actual age, right? get a grip.

My goodness. Angelina looks beautiful in that picture.

Lets hope its a dark movie, unlike Mirror Mirror!

@Jennifer is True Light …. Riiiight, you know the Chin has light in her soul. Did you read that in Men’s Health too? The hack mag that named Chin Chin the sexiest woman ever. Bawahahaha. You’re a tool.

@s:

I was just going to post that. She can play older than

Jennifer is True Light @ 03/08/2012 at 8:21 pm

@Liz: Jennifer emulates light it’s that simple. Angelina does not. If you are not your own person and sensitive to feelings you won’t understand. You are obviously someone that SERVES ANGELINA and forgets about yourself. Very sad.
At least admire a celebrity that is worthy of your time and attention and not someone that leaves you drained.

Elle is definitely looks the part! I totally approve! Now to cast Prince Phillip… My dream choices would be Zac Efron or Chace Crawford.

@Jennifer is True Light: WHY she leaves you drained, because you have to put on your thinking cap for any interview that missboreme about hair, skin, nosejob is not in.

It wont be a dark movie. It will end up like Mirror Mirror because it is created by Disney

I can’t wait to see it, anything Angelina or Brad I’ll be there. Elle is such a cute girl I think she’ll do a fine job.

cats and rats @ 03/08/2012 at 9:10 pm

Ange must run run fest. Her. Be. 40 yaer. In five. Yaer commingled. Soon. No movies. Big to rerembe she. Sad

Poor Heidi B @ 03/08/2012 at 9:14 pm

Heidi Bivens knows the truth- granny manny is lower than dirt- no light, just moldy old desperation and nastiness to all.

Sadly, this will end up like Mirror Mirror