Lindsay Lohan Debuts New Red Hair!

Lindsay Lohan Debuts New Red Hair!

Lindsay Lohan debuts her new flowing red hair as she leaves a medical building on Thursday (March 8) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 25-year-old actress was rocking the blonde look for a while – but just made the change back to her original red!

“Thank you to @jimmyfallon @jayleno and @ZooeyDeschanel for all of your support this past week/weekend!!!! It meant so much to me :)” Lindsay recently tweeted about her hosting gig at Saturday Night Live. Linds brought in the second best ratings of the season for last week’s episode.

Also pictured inside: Lindsay‘s younger sister Aliana out and about in Beverly Hills that same day.

10+ pictures inside of Lindsay Lohan leaving the doctors…

lindsay lohan redhead again 01

• Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Skounoupi @ 03/08/2012 at 9:28 pm

finally!! she looks way better like that! hope she finds her way back one day..

YESSSSS going back to being a redhead!!! She’s really coming back hard!

BEAUTIFUL!!!

I hate to admit it but she looks good. Hopefully she will stick with the red, it suits her.

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think im gonna faint right now oh god

I like it. She looks nice.

Much better!!!! :D Now all she has to do is make better choices in life.

Lindsay stick to red! You look way better! :D

Superwoman @ 03/08/2012 at 9:32 pm

SHE”S BACK!!!! <333

Now THIS is the Lindsay I’m starting to remember!!! I always said that the moment she goes back to her red hair, she’ll be on her way back! I hope that’s exactly what happens!!!

Her sister, on the other hand… omg :\

I’m glad that she’s starting to look like her old self again. I honestly hope she’s getting herself together now.

offtheproperty @ 03/08/2012 at 9:35 pm

Nice !

Emma stone step aside. The real lindsay is coming back.

charlotte @ 03/08/2012 at 9:38 pm

Does she wear wigs? The red looks nice but didn’t she have shorter blonde hair with bangs?

you mean her natural color -__-

medical building, no more plastic sugery lilo.

Emma stone fans are worried giving red thumbs to Lindsay fierce red hair. Lindsay is the original, Emma is a copy cat.

as beautiful as always…she is an icon

Jennica Panettiere @ 03/08/2012 at 10:03 pm

Oh finally! She must have read all the comments people made about changing her hair color back to red which people associate with her having a career!

It’s a symbolic gesture that she wants her career back! Come on Lindsay!

DailyNightly @ 03/08/2012 at 10:08 pm

She has just knocked 20 yrs off her look. Much better!

kiss me Lilo with your red hot lips, i will wash your feet and put you to sleep

You look amazing, Lindsay! The red hair is the best.

FINALLY!!!!! SHE LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER!!

love her hair now! shes finally starting to go back to the way she used t be, hopefully she keeps it up by making better life choices

SO much better.

She looks clean, healthy and happy. Keep it up Linds! We’re rooting for you!

she is still gross….leave please..

Never thought I’d say this but Lindsey looks good. Hope this will continue.

Back to acting and BACK to her natural red hair color? OH MY GOD, YES! She’s coming back for sure this time! GO, Linds!

FINALLY….someone woke the girl up. you are not a blonde sweetie. At least if you’re going to do crazy sh*t look good lol

retrobanana @ 03/08/2012 at 11:44 pm

thank god that blonde looks awful…she looks best red or brown

Beautiful…I really like the 70′s vibe on her:)

Thank You!!!! Finally Lindsay you look fab
and look at her smile, she looks fresh YAY!!!!
really looking forward to her comeback now :)
Good Luck Lindsay!!

great ass…bury myself

aw, she’s beautiful.

Well done!You look great with red hair, girl!!!!

She looks much better as a red head…softens her up a LOT. Really nice look on her.

If she’s back, I will be so happy this is her colour!

seriously people, why would you want this junkie back?! She got so many chances in her life that normal people don’t get…I can guarantee that you’d end up in jail if you did the same things. I just don’t support laziness and drug use, that’s her choice. I’m not trying to be hater, but that’s a fact, she messed up her privileged life herself.

I love her red hair! She looks better too. I used to be a big Lindsay fan. I hope that she can get her life back soon.

She is too pale to look good with blonde hair. This colour is much better for her complexion as long as she lays off the fake tan.

Wow, she’s trying real hard to be what she used to be

Ali Lohan looks so homely. Just does not have that it-factor.

I have no faith in her ability to bounce back from her nutty lifestyle and poor choices, but I have to say that she DOES look better. Natural is almost always better. And she also looks much younger here. From looking 46ish as a bleached blonde, she looks hmm, like she’s in her 30s? Hey, at least it’s something.

she looks so much better with reddish hair. I hope she’ll succeed in cleaning up her act and find new acting jobs…

A step in the right direction! I hope this means She is on the right track.

So much better!

She looks great and at least 10 years younger. Even better, she seems healthy and happy – good for her! I wish her the best.

So glad she went back to red. She looks great. I hope she keeps the red, that’s HER color. Oh and I think lindsay and emma (stone) look gorgeous with red hair. Both are talented too…so yeah i like them both.

jaspisgirl @ 03/09/2012 at 4:47 am

good girl.that’s it!!!!!!!

red is much better! Now she needs her old lips back!

I’m not a fan of hers, but I was when she had red hair. She just looks so much better, AND YOUNGER. Lindsay, if this is the path you’re in, you’ve just acquired a LOT of new fans. I’m sure of that. JUST STAY RED. It’s your color. :)

@Yass: Seriously? You have to talk crap about Emma? Shame on you. Emma is amazing and absolutely hilarious!

At first glance it’s a HUGE improvement, the red draws attention away from that double chin she’s about 30 years too young for (although personally I like her best in dark auburn like she had in 2006 rather than strawberry blonde). However I saw a close up and the damage to her hair is awful, it’s all snapped off around the crown and the color doesn’t look natural. She’d have been better cutting it short and wiggin’ it for a few months while that mess grew out. But that’s our Lindsay – always looking for a quick fix.

I’m rooting for Lindsay, and I’d love to see her in some genuine character roles in the future, but as of now I don’t believe she’s changed at all sorry. As someone who has personally turned my life around from pretty close to rock bottom, I can tell you before things change on the outside you need to change on the inside, and I can just tell from the way Lindsay was answering Anderson Cooper’s questions last week that she hasn’t changed on the inside one bit unfortunately, and red hair won’t do it. She was just giving the answers she thinks people want to hear to get everyone off her back and STFU, she did not speak with the wisdom of someone who has truly changed.

btw – I have to say I disagree that Lohan “bombed” on SNL. I think it’s unfair to compare Lindsay to the wonderful Kristen Wiig considering how out of practice LL is and what she’s been through. I watched the episode online with absolutely zero expectations after hearing repeatedly how terrible she was and I was pleasantly suprised by the pre-recorded sketches – to me it proves Lindsay does indeed have a certain talent. Yes, she did rather flub the live bits with the cue card reading, but that can be put down to her being off her game rather than untalented. She seemed to be a good sport about it at least.

so much better. that blonde was too harsh and aged her. she looks so much better, younger and fresher with red.

OMG!! She looks great! Love she’s gone back to her ‘redness’. The color blonde just didn’t work for me.

There you go! Lindsay looks so much better with her natural hair color. And overall she looks a lot healthier than she has in a long time. Keep going Lindsay!

Honor Rose @ 03/09/2012 at 9:01 am

Yay! She’s back to red! I hope she will stick to it, cos this really looks best on her. Loving it so much!

looks way better

lafamepoma @ 03/09/2012 at 9:18 am

finally her real hair again, that blonde didn’t fit her

Beautiful!! Gorgeous!!

Lindsay Lohan is back ♥

Finally!!! The blond was terrible!

Oh, please. This girl is still a crack head even with her natural hair color.

Finally, she clicked that the blonde didn’t suit her!!! What happened to her bangs from snl? were they fake?

FINALLY!!! Looks so much better red!!!-now let’s keep it that way Linds!

freaking finally!

TruthSerum @ 03/09/2012 at 12:26 pm

The only honest and realistic comment came from Bee.
Yes, the hair is a little better than the disgusting mess she was sporting for the longest time but it’s still far from healthy looking. She’s still wearing ratty hair extensions and her lips are overinflated. Plus that orange skin, and cheek implants. Oh God, the list goes on. She will never be her old self I’m afraid. She’s still a big mess that cannot be changed overnight.

Gossipgirl @ 03/09/2012 at 4:51 pm

Too little…..way too late! She still looks much older than 25. Why should Emma Stone even think that this Crackhead is competition?

You look AMAZING and AWESOME Lindsay!! Kiss some butt!!! :)

she looks great!

OMG, FINALLY..I can’t even believe she finally got rid of that nasty blond hair… she looks SOOOOO much better…

OMG she looks great!, she is back, she looks healthy, happy. I think she is an inspiration for all people struggling and trying to get the track again. I hope she continues working hard on her recovery. Hiring Rachel Zoe will be a good strategy, even when she has good taste it will be beneficial for her image as celebrity to be named in the best dressed lists.

she is smiling because she is about to do a line!

she’s a junkie, I don’t get why you all sympathize with her….it’s like something bad happened and everyone should feel sorry for her…I don’t feel sorry for a washed up actress with drug habit that f*cked up her life herself. Embrace the real talent, not junkies. Why would anyone else do for the chances she missed?!

she looks good as herself, she is no bimbo bottle blonde, good that she is literally back to her roots

birdiegirl @ 03/10/2012 at 12:50 am

Beauitful!! She looks so much better with red hair!! Hope she keeps it.

her sister looks so bad …

She looks 1000% better! Super gorgeous! I can’t believe it took her this long to go back to red, but I’m glad she has.

Can somebody please tell me the brand of her jacket? I’m in love.
Great hair , please stick to red!

Great move. I always hated it when beautiful redheads and brunettes pour bleach on their heads and wash out their natural beauty. She looked blah when she was platinumn blonde, but is ravishing with red hair.

Lindsay Lohan reverts back to her trademark red locks. Is this her turning a new leaf and exorcising her bad image? Or is it just a response to the paparazzi mistaking her for Debbie Harry? Will she resurrect or her image…or will her image resurrect her?