Gerard Butler Gives His Fans Some Love!

Gerard Butler Gives His Fans Some Love!

Gerard Butler flashes a peace sign as he chats it up with his fans at a cafe on Friday (March 9) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 42-year-old actor then left the eatery and gave a big smile to some onlookers!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

It was recently announced that Gerard will be replacing Eric Bana in the upcoming diamond-heist thriller Brilliant, reuniting him with his The Ugly Truth director, Robert Luketic. Producers are currently searching for a female lead.

WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE play opposite Gerard Butler in Brilliant??

gerard butler peace sign 01
gerard butler peace sign 02
gerard butler peace sign 03

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 733 » Show All
serendipity @ 03/10/2012 at 11:23 am

serendipity @ 03/10/2012 at 11:24 am

Jennifer Aniston. :-)

Gerry hothothot!

It’s time to find some kind of girlfriend Gerry! Do it!

Hope it’s NOT aniston, witherspoon or heigl. Their recent movies have all tanked. I’d like to see his chemistry in PTF with Thurman and/or Zeta Jones before making a wish list.

How about Nicole Kidman and not any of the usual suspects. Maybe Scarlet Johanson?

Its good to see gerry out and about.

love him love him love him
How about Lena Headey :D The hottie from game of thrones and his co-star in 300 :D

ooops. Did not mean to underline.Couldn’t do it again if I wanted to. LOL.

Hello Gerry! Looking nice)).

Anyone but Aniston.
Looking good Mr. Butler.

Jennifer Lawrence is my choice

Anyone who is married or in a relationship..so we don’t have to suffer through months of faux romance rumors!!!!

ANGELINA JOLIE IS A WH@RE @ 03/10/2012 at 1:39 pm

wish he would do more serious-roles–i think he is better in a deeper character.
donĀ“t like these romcoms…at all…they are all the same—same,same–same old story

J. Aniston Is A Wh@re Too @ 03/10/2012 at 1:43 pm
The Noise In The Walls @ 03/10/2012 at 1:53 pm

Hey Gerry!!! “Peace” to you too :)..:)..Looking good..I heard that he joined Soccer Aid..that is awesome if true!! Take care Bello!! ***

Looks like Butler is going back to NOLA/schreveport for Playing the Field reshoots – they must have identified some major flaws in the film. Details on WO. According to the last thread he has ladies lined up in advance to keep him amused in the evenings.

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/10/2012 at 2:19 pm

I would like to see him in something with Kate Winslet.

dargabriel @ 03/10/2012 at 3:16 pm

great afternoon from high above. Butler you’re looking mighty spiritual,loving it absolutely. Eagle lake is calling and screaming in your direction,lol. Hi Cholita, haha, sag lovers,wow, but truth is they are freaks in bed, I guess the expansion/jovial. I wish butler many,many happy returns, I like the Jesus look, suits you butler, but more so the Gabriel look,haha. Quite the jester @ heart, haha, nice trick this am, almost had me in tears, but thank you for letting me off the hook. I do like to play games, but ones that keep the even flow,lol. Today is a very fine day and I wish everyone a very beautiful day, hello to my many children all my love. Work,work,work,fatten the savings for upcoming travels. Cholita I hope you’re cooking up something succulant today, yum,yum. Peace and light to you,Mr. Butler hottness, and everyone else in this beautiful universe. Peace out,so be it. Love,dargabriel aka archeia HOPE

So HAPPY to see Gerry out and about looking happy and rested. Love him . : )

demi moore – they were always FWB’s anyway……….

and now fellow rehabers