Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux: Hotel Check Out!

Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux: Hotel Check Out!

Jennifer Aniston and her beau Justin Theroux leave their hotel with a dolly full of luggage on Saturday (March 10) in the Tribeca neighborhood of New York City.

The couple spent a few days in the Big Apple, but headed to the airport to jet away!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Aniston

Have you checked out Jennifer and Justin‘s new film Wanderlust yet? The duo star in the flick about a couple that travels to a commune to experience free love. The movie is in theaters now!

FYI: Jennifer is wearing Current/Elliott’s The Boyfriend in Whiskey.

jennifer aniston justin theroux hotel 01
jennifer aniston justin theroux hotel 02
jennifer aniston justin theroux hotel 03
jennifer aniston justin theroux hotel 04
jennifer aniston justin theroux hotel 05

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 810 » Show All

@JL: I want to see Jolie at the age of 43 – HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!

GLOWING… man the colouring looks so good here.

Last I read the wonder movie Angie directed had only made about

Last I read Angie’s movie she directed had only made about $2m.
I would say that was a winner.Brad’s The assissation of Jesse James
didn’t make but about $13m so guess everyone has a bad movie
once in awhile.

Angie won’t make it to 43.
Her caloric intake x her acummulated jet lag + her drug habit – her hoing lifestyle / rate of child stealing gives her about 12 to 18 mos . Max.

Jen MANASTEALIN @ 03/10/2012 at 10:48 pm

@JL 97
Your idol looks like a man with a man face, man jaw, manly massive chin, man nose, man lips, man nose, man bone structure, a body builder man type of neck , broadly build like a man and a male voice….that’s a man baby !
Hell cut her hair and she’ll looks more manly than her poodle Justin, the man who grins like a girl and wears mascara and eyeliner.
Bet he could get pregnant before this halfman halfwoman creature who can’t produce a child will have a chance to..;which is now understandable with some much testosterone she ingest just to keep her natural fat self on the low.

Jen MANASTEALIN @ 03/10/2012 at 10:55 pm

@Colin
;
Considering your idol tanorexic, nicotine consumption and low caloric diet (eating salad all the time and dieting isn’t a proper way to keep a natural fat girl slender…she is still malnourished even with her bigboned body who appear healthy through severe diet), i would be more concerned about your idole making it in the years to come…After all skin cancer and lung cancer kill more than low caloric consumption and she is addicted to the three of them !

Men's Fantasy @ 03/10/2012 at 10:59 pm

Men in the USA just love the wholesome Jennifer and her hot tanned fit body.

Angie makes me damp

Jen MANASTEALIN @ 03/10/2012 at 11:07 pm

Men in the USA have no taste and have made the whole world laugh at their taste of most beautiful woman of all time…Give ma Brigitte Bardot, Catherine Deneuve, Gina Lollobrigida, Giene Tiernen, Heidi Lamar, Lynda Carter, Sophie Marceau or Monica Belluci over that petite, thick neck, chinnified, grossly overtanned former fat newly athletically built through severe diet masculine bimbo !

@Jen MANASTEALIN: My idol is the hottest woman of all the times. A NUMBER ONE IN THE LIST. And she has just ONE nose. :) :) :)
Massive chin – who are you talking about? Sarah Jessica Parker? What the number is Jolie? Number 2? NO!!!!!!!! Mumber 5? NO-O-O-O!!!!!!!!!!! JUST NUMBER 10

@Jen MANASTEALIN: Yeah, go to Brigitte Bardot with her teeth – she is exactly for for pervert like you.

I just can’t see myself with an appealing girl -next -door type,the kind I loathed all through my school days. Jen is the kind of girl I hated with a passion because I had no hope of being like her. I didn’t even know where to start. She/they have everything from afar. Angie on the other hand, yum, is a terrible misfit with behavioral and relationship problems that have plagued her throught her young life and now she has made good, or it seems so to this point. She’s like me, severely flawed and accessible to the immagination. I love her deeply. I want to nuzzle her.

Passing RazorBlades @ 03/10/2012 at 11:27 pm

SS ticky chinny fuglyston and her Squiggy untalented dwarf are a joke. Clean this place up jj! , but NO, you just want the hits. You let the trolls run wild here, while 8 name changing Angie fans suffer. We are the high maintainance backbone of this site, now jump jared,,,higher.

sexiset of all time my azz! @ 03/10/2012 at 11:31 pm

@Jen MANASTEALIN:

I’m laughing/choking!! Thanks for making my day :)

@Lezzie: I trust you Lessie! You have no hope to become like Jennifer, because Jennifer woks all the time without crying OH IT”S HARD!
Of course, to take a doze is much-much more easier…

FLOP QUEEEN @ 03/10/2012 at 11:36 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Flop Queen and his boyt*Y

so they are staying in a hotel, i bet maniston cant stand to stay in theroux weird apartment. i really think she doesnt like the way he dresses or that he collects all those weird stuff like false teeth or skulls.

maniston is trying to change justin, soon he will dump her.

FLOP QUEEEN @ 03/10/2012 at 11:39 pm

@JL: you should not be bragging about that title..check yahoo comments, almost 99% disagree bwahahahaha just pathetic……

How many boyfriends has she had? The “classy” girl has been with every man on the top of Jared’s page. She must be so stretched out down there.

FLOP QUEEEN @ 03/10/2012 at 11:41 pm

@Men’s Fantasy: you really sure? in such a case, why cant she keep a man? lol

This guy is an idiot. He had Heidi bivens for 14 years and he got her when she was in her early 20s. I bet he was her only real boyfriend and he dumped her for the town pump.

I admire Angie for stealing what she wants, a wimpy sp*rm donor, I think she ‘s done with him now. Back to rug munching soon.

The ORIGINAL Miami D. @ 03/10/2012 at 11:55 pm

They raised their heads after their lust-womder bombed
BOM BOM BOM BOM BOMBED!!!!!!!

|FILTY|ANISTON|WHORE|PANTIES| @ 03/11/2012 at 12:00 am