Stacy Keibler: Audi Beverly Hills Opening!

Stacy Keibler: Audi Beverly Hills Opening!

Stacy Keibler hits the red carpet in Asos at the grand opening of Audi Beverly Hills on Thursday (March 8) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 32-year-old actress and girlfriend of George Clooney was joined by the mayor of Beverly Hills, Barry Brucker.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Stacy Keibler

“Hi Everyone! Take time today to love yourself for how unique u are. There is no one else exactly like you :),” Stacy told her Twitter followers earlier in the week.

FYI: Stacy finished her look with Christian Louboutin heels and H. Stern earrings.

10+ pictures inside of Stacy Keibler opening Audi’s Beverly Hills dealership…

stacy keibler audi opening 01
stacy keibler audi opening 02
stacy keibler audi opening 03
stacy keibler audi opening 04
stacy keibler audi opening 05
stacy keibler audi opening 06
stacy keibler audi opening 07
stacy keibler audi opening 08
stacy keibler audi opening 09
stacy keibler audi opening 10
stacy keibler audi opening 11

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 » Show All
STACY KEIBLER @ 03/12/2012 at 3:46 am

YAAYYYY!!! I’m such a popular gal!
i hit 100 comments just on my ribbon cutting appearance on JJ.
Can’t be bothered to read what they’re saying but I know it’s about me!!!!
Luv ya long time, Kirstie!!!
ThnX 4 the fashion tips & stories you write on my behalf in the press, sweeteeee!!!
YAAAYYYY!!! I’m the luckiest gal in the world.
Time for another HELIUM BALLOON cleanse….
*giggles*
Douchebagz!!!

STACY KEIBLER @ 03/12/2012 at 3:50 am

My signature pose!!
For all the boyz at Capitol Hill on Wednesday…
LUV YA!!!!
Anyone wants a shot at the title, Stan Rosenfield takes bookings for me..

STACY KEIBLER @ 03/12/2012 at 3:54 am

words of wisdom:
ANYONE CAN BUY BOOBIES, but U R born with long bulky legz like me & Hulk Hogan & Andre the Giant.
YEP, we were blessed with GIGANTISM, my doc explained.
Like, big word & stuff but it paid off for me.
We’re the FREAKS..

ms. Pendleton @ 03/12/2012 at 5:51 am

Very unfortunate that our beloved George the Businessman not take you with him in SUDAN
With your corpurel potentian
business is done very Quickly &Easy

La Gioconda @ 03/12/2012 at 6:18 am

@ms. Pendleton: the slime bags who selected Kiebler the Giant bend-over fetishist certainly damaged Clooney’s credibility.
I’m embarrassed for him.
Krista Allen may have done naked photos, but she was sexy & feminine.
This is a JOKE of monstrous proportions. Like Canalis and the nun habit.
WHO HATES GEORGE SO MUCH TO WANT TO RIDICULE HIM WITH THIS FARCE??
And why does he accept it when he hates the lies?
He’ll used good-natured humor to fizzle it down in Washington, but the scorn and scoffing will be there like Chinese whispers.
Aaahhh… the lady in the making….

And George Clooney, the naive buffoon thought he could win an Academy Award on the grounds that he was popular, with an embarrassing fugly freak as arm candy.
WHAT A JOKE!!!

Coz bald dwarves like Stan Rosenfield live vicariously through pretending they’re A-listers like George Clooney & can date tall freaks…
Everything their overbearing Jewish mothers frowned upon.

Timekeeper/ Kirstie Alley @ 03/12/2012 at 6:47 am

@LMAO: do you know how many bimbos in Hollywood are begging for a chance to pretend to be Clooney’s girlfriend????
He just accepts the lamest ones as favors to his friends (Kid Rock/ Rande Gerber in Larson’s & Keibler’s cases) (Berlusconi & the mob underworld re Canalis)..
But the idea is they make for an EASY EXIT. Plus hookers get paid so he doesn’t feel guilty. Bc poor Georgie hates to hurt another human being. Since he’s such a philanthropist!
That’s right!
He told Obama that he was “helping” Stacy out.
Kickstarting her career.
In reality, once the contract is up, no one wants to know about them anymore. Cavalli withdrew from Canalis asap once she was “dumped.”
It’s Clooney’s name they seek.
Keibler will fade into oblivion once this contract is up. But she can retire on her savings and give birth to gigantism defective babies… just like mommy… Unless she breeds with Stan Rosenfield. Two defective mutants may produce an averaged sized, albeit ugly critter.

@Timekeeper/ Kirstie Alley: I like how he chooses the trashiest options just for me and the PR gnomes.
To throw them in the snake pit so we can all poke fun at them.
Love George’s humour…

ms. Pendleton @ 03/12/2012 at 10:31 am

@Timekeeper/ Kirstie Alley:
Why not with him http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2637439/stacy-keibler-audi-opening-07/
there she is very happy…and very good chance of Sumo JAPANESE

Sono Bugiardi @ 03/12/2012 at 3:37 am

what you forgot is that every thing posted on the net remains for a very long time. words can come back to haunt. you were the one who said “I am not the who writes about the spider…” so, I went back to last year’s thread because that post is still one of the best psychotic rants of all time. i found it and reposted it because you seem to have a very short memory. what do you do? you start behaving like a five year old caught with her hands in the cookie jar.

TIMEKEEPER @ 03/12/2012 at 1:55 pm

Whoever is impersonating KNOCK THE S*H*I*T* OFF!!! You are doing this s*h*i*t* because you are trying to distract from something else! Everyone keep your eyes peeled in all directions! Something is being planned and is in motion! This is what this diversion crap is for. No one is that stupid TEAM CLOONEY.

TIMEKEEPER @ 03/12/2012 at 2:47 pm

Oh like Obama is that popular with women in America! Word has it he is gearing part of his campaign to convince women to hitch to his bandwagon and vote for him. Uh yeah right!!!!! Why is that huh????????Karma is going to b*i*t*c*h* slap you idiots. ALL OF YOU! George is a member of Council of Foreign Relations. Harumpf! Go ahead and give me a thumbs down. You idiots are in line for a a*s*s* whooping and too stupid to realize it yet. Give it a rest will ya?

Keibler’s father was obsessed with the movie “Golden Girl” and wanted his daughter to be a super athlete, so he injected her with growth hormones when she was a child, telling her the injections were “vitamins” to help her grow big and strong. She believed it, and she did grow big, but alas, she did not become a super athlete. Despite her artificially increased size resulting in a deformed cranium, jawline, and body, she would not become an Olympic caliber athlete, not even close. Instead of a Golden Girl super athlete, her all her father got was a daughter who wrestled in little girl outfits to appeal to pedophiles and other perverts and turned tricks in Hollywood in an effort to become a celebrity of any sort.

Dears return of Soudan …yes
George is not alone he found far from Village LA
The famme of his life and mother of his child and
He married in this village in the tradition

@signage: This is the movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079225/
Keibler’s father thought he could make it happen.

@ms. Pendleton: Fifty bucks sayz she let the fat dude in the suit peg her cornhole for an extra thousand bucks.

@signage: I meant the fat dude in the suit at the Audi dealership.

@TIMEKEEPER: you can KNOCK the S.H.I.T off, PHONY!
I have over one million followers on Twitter.

Out of 70million obese Americans. And I’m working on the remaining. So they can buy the constipation pills I endorse….
I’m a major cultural leader.
Clooney does as he’s told! He owes me.
I delegate. Bully antics OR NOT!!
*grin*
YOU’RE ALL ROADKILL!!

How many impostors are on this thread, anyway? All this obfuscation in an attempt to divert attention away from the publicity idiots’ latest failures. I hope that George’s lack of credibility won’t keep his message about Sudan from being heard and taken seriously.

TIMEKEEPER @ 03/13/2012 at 12:39 am

Signage you are right. Something is brewing and they are working real hard to create chaos and confusion. What do you expect from Team Clooney? What doyou expect out of a bunch of constipated lab rats? Guess George is bored to tears wherever he is hiding. Idiot (s)

@TIMEKEEPER: Maybe he went to Sudan to look for his mojo? LOL. Anna has his mojo.

@signage:
Hi albino or mosquito
My libido! comes from a very great song:)

in Sudan The “healer”of village
The “Healer”of village cured me

i have now an increase in sexual tenshion or sexual desire
my libido…a denial -NiRVANA LA LALA

The Pigiste @ 03/13/2012 at 4:46 am

Extract of
CLOONEY BOOK TRAVEL

Mojo Dojo is a figure of speech used in reference to a man or woman experiencing something that increases their ability to attract and satisfy sexual partners.
After the break-up with Stacy I felt as though I lost my way with the ladies. Hooking up with Candy Love got me back in the game. She was my sensei at the mojo dojo….

Can't Standya @ 03/13/2012 at 9:06 am

@The Pigiste: maybe George should have found a voodoo priestess to exorcize him instead. Empower him with good taste.
With his experience, don’t think he needs a Teach-Me-Tiger sensei at the mojo dojo. He’s tried it all. Complacency & lack of visual and sensual stimulation is what took it away.
And the hard liquor numbed it out…
Yeah, smells like teen spirit to me, too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 » Show All