Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds: Holding Hands Before Picnic!

Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds: Holding Hands Before Picnic!

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds hold hands as they go out for a picnic together on Sunday (March 11) in Los Angeles.

The couple stopped off to get ice cream before their picnic.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Blake Lively

Last week, Blake shot scenes for Gossip Girl in New York City – and a judge ruled that an obsessed fan of Blake‘s will have to stay away from her for three years.

Meanwhile, Ryan‘s latest movie, Safe House, has grossed an estimated $115 million in U.S. theaters as of this weekend – congratulations, Ryan!

blake lively ryan reynolds date 01
blake lively ryan reynolds date 02
blake lively ryan reynolds date 03
blake lively ryan reynolds date 04

Aww they are super cute!

Finally his film made money. I was starting to think he was box office poison.

Gorgeous couple..luv them!

They are so beautiful! Great couple!!!

TWPUMPKIN @ 03/12/2012 at 3:35 pm

He can do way better then this horse face bad actress.

@Amanda: The Proposal made 320M worldwide. Sandra Bullock’s previous film, All About Steve, with Bradley Cooper, won the prize for worst film of the year.

They do look great together don’t they? And Blake Lively looks so hot in a short summer skirt. I did not realise LA was so warm already.

blake’s hand. what the hell is she trying to do

then again @ 03/12/2012 at 3:47 pm

@Reina:
But then what about Ryan’s other films?
By your logi c the success of Safe House arguably owes more to Denzel Washigtons talents in the genre than RR.

Who will be next in her list?

they’re really cute together. i thought they were just a pr couple at first but other than those thanksgiving pics, they aren’t any photo ops of them like emma stone and andrew garfield.

zurichgirl @ 03/12/2012 at 3:54 pm

adorable couple !!

when is this contract gonna be up with these two? Blake sucks. She’s C list and falling and attaching yourself to a A- listers is not gonna rub off on you. Next——>

Chuck Bass @ 03/12/2012 at 4:07 pm

@um:

is what warped universe are you living in where ryan is A list?

I love her outfit

I had no idea they were still dating.

Ryan Reynolds is too much for her. Not fair!!! She constantly leaves one for another

What the hell?! Since when has Blake become a positive role model?! Why are the opinions on Just Jared always so easily swayed? Change PR angle, change reception – really, people? We can do better than this! Check Blake’s name link, check her history – don’t be swayed by some recent PR romance!

@then again: @then again: I am saying that, if he were box office poison, the Proposal would not have made so much money. I am not at all saying that it was exclusively due to him. I like Bullock. I think she is an excellent actress. But, definitely, he helped a lot. As in the case with Safe House, after only 31 days, is already Washington’s second highest grossing film.

@Chuck Bass: I second that “exactly”. RR and his rat face have grown on me recently, but that doesn’t change the fact that a) he’s a doche and b) a mediocre actor (I’m not going to say “bad” since he’s not bad, just mediocre with some hamster-likablity factors going on).
Really obsessed fans – get a grip!

We.R.DUMB @ 03/12/2012 at 4:34 pm

IiEEeeEaaaHHH

@frisbee: I don’t think he has a rat face. Why do you say that? lol

LOVE THEM! They are adorable together! :)

Denzel carried that film completely. He is an amazing actor. We all went to see it for him.

ethiopianchick @ 03/12/2012 at 7:39 pm

ah RYAN my love!!! Blake is one lucky lady

Blake Fan @ 03/12/2012 at 8:38 pm

I am so happy to see Blake finally in a steady adult relationship. Ryan is perfect for her.

her outfit is so cute!! love these two

This guy is a total TOOL

mickeyxoxo @ 03/12/2012 at 10:25 pm

i don’t like them together but i love her outfit though.

i hate that when this couple first came out to the public, everyone was bashing on them and now they love them. personally i think everyone should just let celebrities be and don’t question or assume their life choices.

How did paps find them? Oh that’s right, Blake calls them. And safe House being a hit had nothing to do with Ryan, it was because of Denzel. He’s the true star and Ryan is a box office flop who has to ride on his coattails.

beautiful couple!

speak for yourself, moon! i love mr. denzel washington and ryan both. safe house is going to be denzel’s top money maker when all is done.

um, be, frisbee and all your other names, sorry their happiness makes you so mean. may you find your own happiness.

I don’t like Blake Lively that much………

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

love them gorgeous couple

gorgeous couple!!!!!! love ‘em both

@be: Not according to European critics. Reynolds is the interesting character of the film, and the duo of actors is fascinating. You may not like him, but he is GREAT in Safe House and his is a difficult role. Practically all the film clips are mainly about him. Do you think that is just by accident? Normally Denzel opens a film with 20M, with the exception of American Gangster. This time was 41M. I suppose we can attribute that also to Reynolds.