Rihanna: Sheer Exposure In NYC!

Rihanna: Sheer Exposure In NYC!

Rihanna steps out in a fully sheer top while dining at Da Silvano on Sunday (March 11) in New York City.

The 24-year-old singer’s exposed area drew a lot of attention as she headed out of her SUV towards the restaurant.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Rihanna

Earlier in the day, Rihanna landed at LaGuardia Airport to huge crowds of people!

In case you missed it, check out RiRi‘s performance video at Brad Pitt‘s Make It Right gala earlier in the weekend.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Rihanna’s practically nude ensemble??

rihanna sheer shirt nyc 01
rihanna sheer shirt nyc 02
rihanna sheer shirt nyc 03
rihanna sheer shirt nyc 04

Ethan Miller/Getty

IS SHE FREAKIN’ NUTS!? This woman has definitely hit a new low!

Is she high?

is she on drugs??????

Why even bother with Sheer? The whole point of clothing is to hide stuff. If it’s showing…stuff.. WHY EVEN BOTHER? XD

Why would she do such a thing? She’s beautiful and talented – these stunts are not cool.

Pure Low Class

She is a trash

I totally agree. Why bother? Just go naked out there, b!tch. I can’t believe her!

She’s been a hot mess lately.

rihoe: hoe hoe hoe, very ghetto!

That is such a trashy thing to do. All that money and fame has gotten to her head. She needs to be knocked back down a few notches.

She’s a narcissist who loves attention.

that blonde sure is fitting

Hahaha! I can’t help but laugh on Rihanna’s faux pas!!! or should we say awkwardness!

I don’t like her anymore. She seems quite stupid. Her music is great but she has not written the stuff herself or mixed the music, so it’s not really hers anyway.
Her outfits by day and on stage are looking cheap and slutish – don’t know why this would be cool. Plus this dumbass moves with her ex – RIDICOLOUS. Get a therapist.

She is soooo wasted…. I wonder what substances she abused to get so low.

ugly chick

@Laurel: Yep, classic celebrity narcissist.

siennagold @ 03/12/2012 at 4:56 am

She always loves to dress like a ****. I don’t like her fashion sense.

TACKY TACKY TACKY

man that is seriously tacky, wat has become of her?

Wow. Just………wow.

Wow, what an idiot. Rehab please

Oh Rihanna won’t you retire already?She just can’t get enough can she?This is ridiculous and proves how crazy she is for attention…I find her disgusting.

WhatReallyMatters @ 03/12/2012 at 6:43 am

When Lady GaGa goes out with her butt hanging out in broad daylight I never hear people calling her trash. I’m not saying Rihanna made a good choice, but it’s obvious to me Rihanna has been doing more and more crazy stuff since she got beaten.

It’s like she is acting out a lot of issues. I think wearing that top was wrong. I also think she might be using drugs. I don’t think she has anyone around her that will help her. She is just a cash cow that make money and I feel like something is really wrong. If people close to her don’t recognize this behavior as someone who is in trouble they are crazy.

She is always working. recording or performing.Then she goes clubbing. I wonder does she ever take time to just be a young girl.

whatsoever @ 03/12/2012 at 6:58 am

I smell another Britney meltdown coming…At least Britney had a father who cared enough to help her.

She looks ridiculous x1000. Rihanna, go put some damn clothes on and create some GOOD music for a change.

She sad person.

She’s a pig! I wish she’d go back under the rock from which she crawled.

Ebonyladee @ 03/12/2012 at 7:51 am

In my opinion Rhianna is a poor excuse as a role model, there are young girls wanting to dress like her, yes she is talented but definitely not a positive role model. She sends you g girls the wrong message that its ok to get back together with a boyfriend that was physically abusive. She has such low self esteem that she craves the attention of the media. She is definitely not a happy person. To me she is a ***** that sells sex.

She looks like a tranny. Pig!!!!!

Why doesn’t she get arrested for indecent exposure? A restaurant?

She looks wasted. She is acting more and more erratic and out of control lately. I sense rehab in her near future. Used to think she was a sweet girl with catchy songs, but now thing she’s a hoe who only gyrates and sings about sex half-naked, she’s basically a singing stripper now. Can’t wait until her time in the spotlight fades.

She is a lost soul….

and she gets angry when someone calls her N *****???
LOL

No class, dumb, thinks she can sing, ugly *****!!!

Im not saying its appropriate but she’s been doing this since 2007 so why is everyone shocked? she’s gonna keep doing it if she keeps having the same reaction. Google rihanna sheer shirt and you will see since the disturbia era she’s been showing her nipples & wearing pasties as a shirt. one positive is At least she has a nice rack. When lady gaga copied her it was more disturbing since her t i t s look like droopy pancakes.

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 03/12/2012 at 10:38 am

…train wreck.

zurichgirl @ 03/12/2012 at 10:56 am

she is young, she has money, she can wear what ever she wants.
but look what she wears. total waste.

Skinnier and getting weirder everyday. Yeah I think Riri’s on some heavy sh*t.

another whitney houston and bobby brown in the making

i think she was drunk :c

She used to be cool but now she is just over the top and WAY overrated. LiLo in the making.

giuseppe sallo @ 03/12/2012 at 1:05 pm

She is so under the influence. Just look at her eyes!

lol that attitude you all have towards that topic is so typically American.

and you wonder why she was abused, she is asking for it.. through her choice in clothing (or lack of) and her vulgar songs

A “singing stripper”…your comment is spot on!

Just wondering – since she is out in public, couldn’t she get in trouble for indecent exposure?

retrobanana @ 03/12/2012 at 3:48 pm

stupid outfit aND stupid hair….the blonde was pretty but ugly dark roots…NOOOOO

Kathy – i’m not an American as well as many others who comment here…so no, the attitude we all have towards that pic is not typical American.

‘exposed area’? What, you can’t even say ‘breasts’ on JJ?

Seriously? If I looked like her, you better believe I would look FABULOUS 24/7. What is she doing?

@lola:
So because she decides to go out in a ridiculous outfit, she should be okay with being called a slur based on race? Really?? I find your comment to be extremely ignorant.

Seems like someone is trying to make an ex boyfriend jealous…since the whole fight over ” Chris, the woman beater” Rihanna wears less and less clothing. I used to like her but now she seems desperate…I wish the best to her but this is going too far.

@Mejay:

check the lyrics for “You Da One”
She uses the N word herself, what makes her a hypocrite and a racist.
Plus – this outfit is for a h**ker.

@kris:

Moron…Only a brainless dumbass can make such a statement.
No one, no matter what their clothing or behavior is, deserves to be ABUSED or “asks” for it!

She should be arrested for public indecency, especially if children were inside the restaurant when she walked in.

She used to be so cute when she first came out with Um,brella and up to when Chris Brown beat the crap out of her.
He must have scrambled her brain.

@errr:
Did you read Lola’s comment? She didn’t mention anything about song lyrics, she said…..”and she gets angry when someone calls her N….???”, in response the outfit Rihanna is wearing. That implies that somehow the ridiculousness of her outfit makes it okay to call her a racial slur. Yes the outfit is horrible but what does the N word have to do with it. If someone of another race were wearing the same outfit, that word would not have been used. I stand by my previous conclusion: Lola made an ignorant comment.

Well, if she wasn’t crying out for attention before, she definitely is now. She’s making her mother so proud!! ^__^

-______-

@whoops:

What the hell does her outfit have to do with being called an N-word?
Are you retarded or just an idiot?

excuse me, i meant -
@lola:

What the hell does her outfit have to do with being called an N-word?
Are you retarded or just an idiot?

maybe if would have just turned that sweater around or at least put on a bra

Not cool Rhi. Looks really trashy.

Why does everyone care a lot? A person can wear whatever they want to wear. Guys can show their breasts, so why girls can’t? She just wore what she want to people. Calm down!

MizzA1989 @ 03/13/2012 at 1:29 pm

thats a shame. she looks so low rent. this ho look for her is getting old

@TMNox:

she got angry over the expression niggabitch, not just a b*tch, so why would i leave the first part out? ARE YOUR TO BRAIN CELLS GETTING IT NOW?

And as for the N word : “ain’t no other niggas like you” – that’s from “You Da One” which errr already mentioned.
If you find the N word offensive, you don’t use the word yourself. Going ballistic over the expression and using it in your own song makes you a hypocrite.

Rihanna always dresses like the damn loose girl she is. Such an exhibitionist; SHE’S BEGGING FOR ATTENTION and here we are giving it to her.