Kate Bosworth's Style Inspires Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Kate Bosworth's Style Inspires Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Kate Bosworth steps out in style for an early morning meeting at a studio in Los Angeles on Wednesday (March 14).

The 29-year-old actress wore a cute pair of Vanessa Bruno booties.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kate Bosworth

Kate‘s super stylist, Cher Coulter, was recently listed as one of the 25 most powerful stylists in Hollywood.

Cher also takes care of model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, who told THR, “I was looking for a stylist to help with my Transformers press tour last summer, and I asked my publicist, ‘Who styles Kate Bosworth?’ because I’ve always admired her style.”

kate bosworth studio meeting 01
kate bosworth studio meeting 02
kate bosworth studio meeting 03
kate bosworth studio meeting 04
kate bosworth studio meeting 05
kate bosworth studio meeting 06

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Why is this pointless creature still around?

hottiepatrol @ 03/14/2012 at 4:05 pm

Good lord…what a joke

How is Cher a super stylist when she usually just copies the runway look? When she doesn’t copy , her clients look too mish moshy and overdone. Cher always looks like a frumpy housewife when you see her …so I really don’t get how she’s on anyone’s best list.

Make it Stop!!!!!!! @ 03/14/2012 at 4:11 pm

Kate, Kate go away,
Don’t come back another day.
Seriously…..STOP!!!!!!!!

Really? I mean rosie looks amazing and dresses wonderful, i can’t see that in kate..

She’s like herpes….she never goes away.

Is she auditioning for the new Coneheads movie? Ooops! That’s just her naturally alien shaped head. I guess they don’t have brushes on her home planet either.

@Lois: Oh come on, seriously? Kate and Rosie always look good on the red carpet. But none of them are as good as Ryan Hastings, who has turned Rooney Mara into a fashion superstar.

so the paps just know that she has an early meeting at the studio and they just happen to be hanging around there waiting for her. lol

Somebody forgot to wear their padded panty. She’s flatter than a pancake.

@summer:

Of course the paps knew she was auditioning for “I, FameWh*re” and staked out the joint to get pictures. ; )

@Alaia:

Seriously, have you not seen how many of those outfits are direct copies of the runway? That’s my point. Copying a runway look is not styling….it’s copying.

First of all, where’s her ass??She did one flick like 10 years ago and her personal life made more news than her work. Rosie is a model, beautiful and has her own style, I don’t get it.

Looks like KB is making some deliveries in order to supplement her income. That bag looks like it can hold quite of few grams of….sugar.

I would have never guess she pay a stylist because she has so much free time to shop and choose her own close lol !!
I am french and her “style” is not new because you can see her clothes in every store in France!!How she can be still “relevant”???

Why does JJ always know exactly where she’s coming from or going to? Psychic Friends Network? Tea leaves? Wait, wait…I’m getting a vision…I see KB or her publicist….pushing….wait, wait…buttons on a phone……who are they calling?…….the vision is fading in and out….it’s…..the paps. Yes, that’s it! KB and/or her publicist are calling the paps.

Ewww, Kate has no style. Rosie can do better than that!

Slow news day? Check cleared?

RealModel @ 03/14/2012 at 4:37 pm

Rosie is a real model and is striking, therefore she can look good in a paper sack. KB is short and actually blah, she needs a lot of makeup and catchy clothing to draw attention to her.

Rachel () @ 03/14/2012 at 4:39 pm

I never really thought about it, but RHW and KB have something in common. Rosie went from being a model to being an “actress”. Kate went from being an “actress” to being a model(for paparazzi). Both suck at acting, but fortunately Kate is REALLY good at getting papped.

RealModel @ 03/14/2012 at 4:53 pm

@Delphine:

Says Huntington-Whiteley: “I was looking for a stylist to help with my Transformers press tour last summer, and I asked my publicist, ‘Who styles Kate Bosworth?’ because I’ve always admired her style.”

I seriously doubt RHW said anything of the sort. Rosie is relatively new to the HW scene but was a full time high fashion model and picked a low grade bottom feeder as a style icon ? Don’t think so. I bet anything Cher accosted her in some ladies room and RWH just agreed to let her style her for free. That’s just PR BS to make KB seem noteworthy. They need to quit trying to make her happen.
The only reason Cher has anything to do with Elizabeth Olsen is because her sisters are part of the BeachMint team like Cher and KB.

Oh no not a film job @ 03/14/2012 at 4:57 pm

Oh good god I hope casting is not booking her for a film job, bang goes the box office takings.

Oh for the love of cats!!!! Really??? Again??? Where is the hobbit? Nevermind we will see the photos of him following her around like sick puppy on twitter with the oh I’m so in love gag inducing crap.

I’d find it more newsworthy if she ate a sandwich. Maybe she’ll adopt a child and feed it a sandwich…wait a minute,she now has Jasper Polish to pretend to care about.

-Maybe we’ll see her and Jasper leaving a salon together. The JJ headline will be ” Kate Bosworth and Japer Polish- Salon Mates!”
OR

-Maybe she’ll take Japer to the park and push her on the swing then buy her an ice cream…KB will have one as a prop as well. The JJ headline will be ” Kate Bosworth and Jasper Polish- Ice Cream Swingers!”

Ahhh, so much fun to be had. Gotta luv her, KB is the gift that keeps on giving.

@chelle:

Where is Director Smurf? He’s been missing from the last few posts. Perhaps, he’s trying to find his dignity….nope, that’s gone now that he’s allowing Wh*resworth to pimp out his kid.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All