Angelina Jolie, Zahara & Shiloh Check Out of Amsterdam

Angelina Jolie, Zahara & Shiloh Check Out of Amsterdam

Angelina Jolie and her girls, Zahara and Shiloh, leave their hotel on Thursday (March 15) in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

The 36-year-old actress carried the girls’ giant stuffed bears as they headed out.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

Yesterday, Angelina and the girls went on a boat ride – and were spotted making funny faces at photographers as they took a break to eat lunch!

Angelina also attended the sentencing of Congolese warlord Thomas Lubanga on Wednesday morning at the International Criminal Court in Amsterdam.

FYI: Zahara is wearing a La Miniatura hoodie.

angelina jolie girls leaving hotel 01
angelina jolie girls leaving hotel 02

Christopher Polk/Getty

t.m.delafonda @ 03/15/2012 at 10:56 am

Aww, they are on their way to meet the rest of the family.

Beautiful <3 pls watch her movie In the land of blood and honey its amazing, very sad but its the TRUTH ;) looove her

Lovely! Definitely, family is the foundation to happiness!

ahhh…sweet!!!

Angie is too skinny lately!

Beautiful people with a genuine heart!!!!!!!
God bless the Jolie- Pitts!!!!!! <3
Waving to the JP fans!!!! :-)

must excited seeing poppa pitt waiting his gorgeous ladies.

bless u jolie-pitt!

First?
Love, love, love this family!

January already said who is her child’s dad?

Love how the bears are almost as big as they are. Three gorgeous girls on their way home to the rest of the family. Love them!

i wish i have these girls life.

lol jealous fatzo.lovin it!

Do they ever go to school?

She had no business attending the International Criminal Court in Amsterdam.

@Anne: She wont say her baby’s father name, because he is a married man.

sunken cheeks
Really? no concern?

The most famous famew.hore on planet earth

@teacher: You got fired, because the children said you touch them. Now you’re trolling the net for pictures.

new wars in africa @ 03/15/2012 at 11:22 am

& who did this warlord ultimately work for?
same people as angie is shilling for

the face!bit.ches.the face!

i love how people are afraid to say negative things about picture of them because of the low rating thing….seriously the neg. thing that people say, half of you think the same thing…spare me.

bahahaa….anjie is invited to this kind of case.never ur idol.can’t understand.

races shi.t!!!

Gorgeous mommy Angie and her two adorable little ladies. Happy and fab family – love them.

she’s beautiful but seems a bit tired in these pics. hope they have a safe trip home.

Morbid Woman @ 03/15/2012 at 11:35 am

from graphic photographs of death scenes plastering her apartment walls,to self multilation,to vials of blood around her neck, to involvement in the hard drug scene,to knife collections,to obesessions with scatological humor,to several satanic tattoos,to bringing her children to a sentencing etc. etc.

hmhhmhm…jealousy could kill man.anjie is fine.go find the woman ruined a 14 yr relation.no soul at all.

My favorite family, just adorable.

anjie is very happy momma.unlike someone grabbing a man for the sake of her itchy vaj.

Oh dear some of you jennay fans have lost your eva lovin minds.

you make no sense @ 03/15/2012 at 11:43 am

what in the F are you always blabbering about anustin? people who do not hang out here have no idea what you are talking about most of the time

The haters are getting more desparate every day. There negative stories about Angie get sillier every day.

trollniston as always in hiatus everytime anjie’s doin good.good karma on anjie,eh.

@abductee:

“abductee @ 03/15/2012 at 11:27 am
As a child I was paralyzed and taken from my room at night aboard a large mothership. I spoke to a tall thin alien being with spider like arms and legs, dark sunken eyes and bony hands. It WAS Angelina.”

lol

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ellen Show

And we’ll get to see what happened when Ellen returned to her hometown of New Orleans to help raise money for the 9th Ward with Brad Pitt!

hurt blabbin the truth eh.go watch wonderslu.t,add a few dough along with her bonsai.

mommy looking beautiful as always rocking amsterdam with her girls
Also memo to brad & angie i want to be adopted by you pronto ok if not you can send me that teddy that will do for me lol

Cr Myneworleans.com

Brad Pitt Says New Orleans is Getting It Right (part 1)
Kathy Finn

The day before he hosted a star-studded fundraising event for his Make It Right Foundation in New Orleans, actor Brad Pitt took time for an interview with writer Kathy Finn, for a Reuters news story. In addition to comments that appeared in that story, Pitt shared other thoughts about affordable housing, Make It Right and New Orleans. Here are some highlights.

Q. You launched Make It Right in 2007 with a goal of building 150 energy-efficient, environmentally friendly houses for Lower Ninth Ward residents whose homes were destroyed in the Hurricane Katrina flood. You’ve now built more than 75 homes. How does it feel to see this progress?

A. We’ve been there four years now, so I’ve gotten to know and care for a lot of the people. It’s amazing, their heroics, their courage to come back to the scene of the crime, so to speak. It’s really moving. You hear their stories and what they’ve been through, and even the decades of being marginalized before [Katrina]. And now this place that was [seen as] the least likely to come back, is the foremost high-performance [environmentally sustainable] neighborhood in the country. It’s a story I get very excited about.

Q. The Make It Right homes have received certification as meeting the highest standards of sustainable, environmentally friendly construction by the U.S. Green Building Council. Before you started Make It Right, did you think about building things in that way?

A. I did, but I’m an architectural junkie, so I know what architects are playing with. A misconception about architecture is that it’s just about aesthetics and how things look, and it’s not. It’s about how we move through our community, how we move through our house, how our daily lives are informed by our surroundings. And good architects address these things.

When I saw the frustration of people not being to return home, I felt like I knew enough smart people who could come and help build a bridge for those resilient people who were so determined. And if we’re going to do it, are we going to build what was there before? I don’t think that’s right. I think we need to build for the future. If we’re going to build affordable housing, does that mean we have to build inefficient buildings, with inefficient appliances and toxic materials that damage your health? Does it have to be that way? Or can we build a house with dignity, a house that respects the people who live in it, the environment and the future? Me being a father, these things are more on my mind now. So these are the things we asked the architects and engineers to address. This is about changing the way we do things, changing the way we think.

New Orleans is very diversified, it’s a home of individuals, which I love, and I think is one of its strengths. It’s a place that celebrates individuality and art. So we thought in the beginning, ‘Let’s not do the cookie cutter, which would be cheaper, but let’s bring in architects to tackle this and see who comes up with what.’ We wanted to let the families pick their home, their colors, their shapes, and watch the neighborhood grow. I have no idea what the neighborhood is going to look like, even two years from now, but to watch it take shape because of choices made by individuals is to me very organic and very rewarding.

Q. Your Make It Right fundraiser features a big lineup of celebrities and entertainers, from Sean Penn, Spike Lee and Kevin Spacey to Rihanna and Kanye West. Was it difficult to get all those big names to participate?

A. Funny thing, not at all. It was much easier than I thought it would be. I just asked, and people said ‘Yes, I’ll be there.’ I think that’s a real credit to what this city represents, culturally, to the United States. Everyone’s had their own experience and attachment to the place that would bring them here. We have people of course who are filming here, so they are coming. It’s been a great place to film movies, and we try to get one here every year.

Q. Have you set a long-term goal for Make It Right?

A. Well, our total goal is global. Our initial goal is 150 homes here in New Orleans, but that doesn’t finish us here by any means. We’re going to expand on that. We need to plant the seed of what the Ninth Ward is in other places too.

My goal is to see this not as a one-off but as the norm. We’ve taken what we’ve learned here, and we’ve been able to help disabled veterans in Newark, on a joint project, and we’re going to be able to help elderly people in Kansas City, and we’re doing a clinic in Ethiopia, all under the mandate of Make it Right. But we’re not leaving New Orleans. This is our base. This is where the idea originated.

moron!!!!! ignore my post.simple! scrollin not workin eh.

part 2

Q. Did your motivation for founding Make It Right arise in part from wanting to build a legacy aside from the film work that has made you famous?

A. I really don’t think about legacy. I think about making things, like making films and stories, and I get that opportunity. I look at architecture in the same way. When it’s all said and done, maybe I’ll take inventory, but all I really want to do now is make things that are important to me.

Q. What’s next for Make It Right?

A. Um, I can’t announce it yet. I’d love to talk about it, and I love that question, I just can’t talk about it yet. But I want to say, we’re not going anywhere. Or rather, we’re going everywhere, but we’re not leaving. Our roots are here, we’re going to take what we learned here and expand on that.

Q. How is your family, and where are they?

A. They’re great, and they’re here now. They love it here. They love New Orleans. They wish we were here all year long. When we come in here for an event, you know, it’s problematic, because we bring a lot of [paparazzi] with us. But sometimes we are able to sneak in quietly.

Q. Thanks for taking the time for an interview. I appreciate the opportunity.

A. I appreciate it too.

Epilogue: The Make It Right Fundraiser on March 10 reportedly raised $5 million that will be used to continue the building of new homes in the city’s Lower Ninth Ward. Brad Pitt, his actress-partner Angelina Jolie and their six children spent the weekend at their French Quarter home in New Orleans before departing for one of their other homes, in Los Angeles and the south of France.

@phool.

line over der,babe.

Always lovely to see them…above all Angie is a loving Mother and Wife.

They are home schooled. Have you ever heard of that? In the US there are over 1.5 million children who are home schooled. Brad and Angie have the financial resources to have the best teachers for their children. I am sure they’d thank you for your concern but perhaps you should devote your time to looking at ways too improve the schooling of poor children in your area who attend schools that are under financed instead of concerning yourself with these obviously well off children

Shiloh and Zahara are so beautiful

The ICC is in The Hague.

Brad’s three beautiful girls going home.

I love Angelina and his family

Ewwwww her body is hideously skeletal…Don’t care to see her naked.

@yuck: how can u tell when’s wearing a trenchcoat? you are a hater and always finding fault!!!

Puppet of the Corrupt United Nations which functions with our tax dollars.

Ange's lesbo lover @ 03/15/2012 at 12:38 pm

look who is looking happy and whom she didn’t forget to take during her abroad stay?funny how she ONLY takes this lesbo looking nanny with herself whenever pitt is not around.you heard this here first.that’s jolie’s lesbo lover.she always looks way happier after spending nights with this lesbo nanny at her hotel.hmm

Those are huge toy bears. I think they are leaving Amsterdam for LA.

Jolie Pitt girls are beautiful.

Jen the Hag @ 03/15/2012 at 12:49 pm

Ange’s lesbo lover @ 03/15/2012 at 12:38 pm

You’re a braindead UGLY hater who gets off writing fiction about Angelina Jolie me thinks you’re the one who is a LESBO and just projecting your desires to Angelina Jolie.. why don’t you came out already and get yourself a WOMAN yand then get laid must be frustrating for you hiding in the closet for too long you UGLY ****!!

Jen the Hag @ 03/15/2012 at 12:51 pm

puta @ 03/15/2012 at 12:36 pm

and you P U T A go back to other P U T A S like you in the cesspool where you came from ..femalefirst site !!

Adult PUPPET with real puppets

DONT stalk on kids!
They have nothing to do with their celebrietes parents!

LOVE, LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU MUCH!!!

Jen the Hag @ 03/15/2012 at 12:55 pm

Hey you femalefirst posters why instead of stalking Angelina Jolie go see your GRANNY MANNY’S movie that way your hag idols movie don’t bombed in the box office … CRAZY HAGS!!

naturegirl @ 03/15/2012 at 12:56 pm

that is so cute they both like big cuddly bear

Zahara always looks so happy and easy going..so cute.

MY faves. thanks for the pics. JJ keep them coming.

Too Too cute

The International Criminal Court is located in The Hague, Netherlands, not Amsterdam.

I LOVE TO SEE ALL OF THEM TOGETHER……LOVE THE JOLIE-PITT

BerryBerry @ 03/15/2012 at 1:06 pm

She is getting ready to start filming her next movie in June, it’s Angie’s turn to go to work……Love their system.

woman spanish @ 03/15/2012 at 1:07 pm

Hi Phool! I hope you have a nice day!
Adorable girls.What an amazing life they have. I think they are a very good education and trolls criticize them because they want to be like them.

POOR TROLL @ 03/15/2012 at 1:20 pm

Awwwww the teddy bears are huge!! These kids are so blessed! Again, Brad and Angie are great parents.
And to the name changing troll, I got three words: Tu Stultus Es

Don't Hassle Angie @ 03/15/2012 at 1:23 pm

It’s a waste of time. She may not last much longer anyway. Malnutrition is a real strain on the heart.

Brad girls are cute. Angie is a great mom the might be home already now.

unless they have something to do for NOLA project or something like that they should be resting out of public eye. I want them to have a JD type existance. I want sites like FF to come to end. anyone who wants to talk about them there is megas there jj there are other places that is controlled but doesn’t have controlled by those of them and who set up the discussion so it won’t be drastic lable and accusassionand made up labeling no tabloidy and maniston promotion threads under there name…my wish for them. if you disagree say don’t just thumbed down.

Sherry (not from JPW) @ 03/15/2012 at 2:03 pm

I haven’t ragged on Lamey awhile, but man she’s all up in GC’s azzz re his photo op dinner etc in Washington DC. Notice that he’s ditched his rent-a-date and made the trip solo. Lamey’s drooling over there on her sickly website all over him, whateva koolaid he’s got, I think she drank the whole thing. Girlfriend’s got it bad, real bad. It may be a worthwile cause and everything, but GC really brings the smarmy factor to everything he does, including his acting, and I hate smarmym quite a lot actually.

Meanwhile, she has nada on BP in NO and Angie in the Netherlands. I guess it’s called “selective humanitarionism” on her part, some celebrities’ causes and interests aren’t as gossipworthy as another, I suppose. And she’s STILL trying to make Goopy happen (yuck).

poor lainey @ 03/15/2012 at 2:07 pm

lainey has got no budget anymore for JP and kids pics, they are expensive, so all she posts lately are cheap pics.

Where do all the RinTinJen fans come from to spew hate? Are they on the hag’s payroll along with Squiggy?

If so, you would think hagiston would have dropped them each a tenner to go see WanderBust.

The only reason Brad andAngie are intersesting to her is when she has some baised shiit to say that about their relationship and that is her about her usual shiit or their look or their cloths negative.
She can’t talk about other things about them because that means she will be admiting they are actually a fantastic couple. Don’t go to her site

ok why is the wedding stories are at in google page that many? are they really getting married is this could be the year really? or am i being just..lol

Both Demi’s, Lilo and Jolie seem to be on the same path as Whitney.

beautiful mother nd daughters
angelina is admirable
almost 12 years of
dedication to others
not just w/ money
but w/ her time
nd dedication

AJ looks so lovely at every angle.

@Sherry (not from JPW): I was reading her site to see if she would say anything about the fundraiser in NO, but nothing. That tells you LAMEY is a PARROT repeating whatever is out. Have to check and see if she mentions GOOPY selling low budget clothes in Sweden.
IF the fundraiser was not successful, she would be all over it braying like the Donkey she is.
They can knock the Jolie-Pitts all they want, like the unhappy troll here posting under so many different names, but the J-Ps are living the life they’re envious of.

seer @ 03/15/2012 at 2:28 pm
______________________________________
ahahahahah
do urself nd the world a favor
hold ur breath while
u r waiting
u crazy stupid envy
jealous fat b i t c h e s
should have done that
7 8 years ago
the world would now
be a much better place
nd u b i t c h e s
would finally find peace

I think home schooling is great especially when they can hire the best teachers available and not the one troll here.

I don’t even bother to read the trolls. It will be a waste of time to refute them.

@verdi: Angle with a big black tattoo (the cross) on the stomach – a very sspecial “angel”…

Love Them @ 03/15/2012 at 3:47 pm

Love the jolie pitt.

thelookoflove1365 @ 03/15/2012 at 3:52 pm

@reply | Flag This
# 75 Sherry (not from JPW) @ 03/15/2012 at 2:03 pm +10

====================
I think that beyotch is upset cuz we always call her out on her BS re:JPs, and is getting back/revenge by not posting anything JPS. I don’t care about lamey and as I said before, I QUIT visiting her site aeons ago. She is lame. She can post all Goopy all the time, who cares? Her idol Goopy is irrelevant, snobbish beyootch. No wonder she admires Goopy, Lamey is prolly pretensious and thinks highly of herself just like Goopy.. Both are losers.
Now on to Angie and her beautiful girls, they must be flying home. Angie sans make up still looks so glamorous.

Low rating one are the only ones that I read. There, low rate me now!

queen jolie @ 03/15/2012 at 4:07 pm

they are so cute.i want those stuffed bears.lucky girls ,they will hug them on their trip.angie is the best mother ever.the girls look so happy and seem to love their mom so much.that pics on the boat is adorable.

queen jolie @ 03/15/2012 at 4:20 pm

@thelookoflove1365:

i agree .i think jp fans should not give lainey gossip any hits.she hate angelina so much that she will not post any positive things about her but will waste no time posting negative about her so that she can attack her.she is so jealous of her because she has brad and not her idols.she never praise her the way she praise other stars that is why we should all boycott her site.i am sure once there will be negative news about angie , she will be the first one to post it.that”s how envious she is of angie.

@thelookoflove1365: Angie is the beyotch and you guys are all deluded fans of her.

alexanderina @ 03/15/2012 at 4:21 pm

@DL: Exactly and plus I think she is pissed that Angie showing her leg at the oscars did not generate the negative stories that she was hoping for. She and the haters are the ones that made a big stink about Angie’s leg. Plus she was hoping that it would make the Weekend Update on Saturday Night Live and it didn’t, so she is still probably double pissed lol. She is a tool and full of bs

Passing Through @ 03/15/2012 at 4:24 pm

Dang…these kids have the best life evah. Now I want a big ass teddy bear…and my own adult to carry it around for me, too.
BTW, looking at these last 2 sets of pictures of Shiloh, how can asshats rag on this little girl all the time? She’s still periodically sucking her thumb and carrying her blanky. She’s 2 months shy of being 6 years old and is blissfully clueless of how cruel some of the sick fvckers out there are. Here’s hoping she stays that way for as long as possible considering the crazies out there stalking Angie…

Passing Through @ 03/15/2012 at 4:27 pm

LMAO at Jared tracking TBD’s possible employment opportunities…yet somehow he managed to miss his biggest job announcement – Stolen Man For Ticky. Go figure. What’s really funny about that is that Will Farrell is the one major male comedian that Ticky’s never managed to bag as a co-star. Man…her career sucks…now even her employees are getting better work opportunities than she is…

@PT, I know this is off topic, but have you seen mr squiggly on jj today? When did he go bald? He hardly have any hair in front, its like a v shaped head. I have to say he must have been wearing a weave before, I’m lol at SS borrowed man. That is the man SS delusional hens are saying is hotter than Brad.

I feel so bad for those kids. They are always being carted all over the world. I know I get tired from traveling and can’t wait to sleep in my own bed. I would not want their lives for all the money in the world. No routine, no friends, no real home. Sad.

The Real Deal @ 03/15/2012 at 4:59 pm

@Rose:

I can answer that for you. Stubby Bob skinny pants has always been bald, but the hair from the back of his head is combed forward to hide his receding hairline. Jude Law does the same thing.

@kizbit:

Well, you can continue being sad and the Jolie Pitt children can continue being happy and loved.

I Just have to repeat, mr squiggly is bald he has no hair in the front of his head. Where is that fool always talking about Brad and the weave.

bizzy bee @ 03/15/2012 at 5:10 pm

The problem with Aniston and her fans is they think Angelina should be just like their lazy idol. Doing nothing with her life, sitting around, drinking and smoking with her lousy friends until someone hands her a c or d grade movie script or someone invites her to a charity event. Never heard of her beginning something or creating something on her own. She wants everything in life to be handed to her on a sliver platter. Boredom is her nickname.

Unlike our girl Angelina, who is a go-getter. Angie started most trends going on in Hollywood . She makes her own rules. When Angie got tattoos, it was called trashy. Now it’s fashionable. Adopting children from 3rd world countries became much more popular after she did it. When she started her UN work, most actors didn’t even know what the UN was or payed any attention to the world’s problems. Brad and Angie giving back to all sorts of causes is one of a kind, but now Hollywood is trying to get in on the charity business and they seem to get more credit from the press, more awards and accolades as if they started this thing (Clooney, Penn, etc.). Something told me as soon as awards was over, after eating caviar and drinking champagne, I knew Clooney would be back in the news for Darfur. I just KNEW IT.

doesn’t matter. Brad and Angie don’t live for awards and they’ll get much greater reward from above.

@Jen the Hag:
Poor troll, she is just announcing herself with the best adjective she could find… That small brain of hers just can parrot what other meanies say.

Thank you, Lara and Neleh, for the new JP board. Thank you for your hard work, ladies.

I think the bears could be for Knox and Viv, as presents from Z and Shi from the trip.

@kizbit: The only travelling you’re doing is in a packed bus. Don’t worry about these kids, they’ve a mom and dad, worry about your kids. Home is where mom and dad is.
How do you know they don’t have friends? Besause YOU don’t have any friends, speak for yourself.
SOUR GRAPES you don’t want what you can have, I’m sure they would not want your life either, sticking your beak where it don’t belong.

@real deal, I have to tell you, I was shocked to see his very bald head today. Also, why is he is having his own thread.? He picked up a script, and get a thread at JJ. I guess SS money is clearly paying off, what a joke.

——————————-New Thread—————————–

Golddustwoman @ 03/15/2012 at 5:36 pm

A couple more observations about the 1998 article Passing Through unearthed in ‘hen hades’ lol.:
Tranfsering from television isn’t the problem ,per se.
Clooney was in a hugely popular tv show. People think he is approachable – they think they could go for a beer with him. Yet, after a few initial false starts he established himself as the quintessential movie star.
More importantly, Rachel Green was not a memorable character. She was no Homer Simpson or Tony Soprano. She was just a silly, vacuous woman – there are dozens like her on tv. And Aniston did nothing with her. She just read the lines she was given. In fact it was Matthew Perry and Lisa Kudrow who actually had the talent to develop their characters.
Yet, a decade and 2 dozen films later, articles about Aniston still start ‘Friends star…..’ In other words there is something about Aniston herself that does not translate to the big screen. The average person doesn’t remember Rachel Green as a strong tv character, or even her name, they just remember Aniston and how comfortably she fitted into the small screen. People watch tv for the ordinary, They go to the movies to be dazzled.
That journalist saw back in 1998 that Aniston didn’t have it to be a movie star.
He was a prescient guy!
ps – Aniston’s career must officially be dead because her publicist is reduced to putting out a ‘story’ out which amounts to this: Z lister leaves a building with a piece of paper in his hand which may or may not be a script for a film in which he will play 10th fiddle to real comic actors!

Porgie can’t have dump Stacey already, I know Award Season is over, but, but, the least he could’ve done was taken her to the White Dinner.

I love that Neleh and Lara created a new forum so fast for all the JP fans. Thank you ladies. JJ I love your thread but to many trolls insanely jealous of Angie,Brad and the children.

@Marie: yes but after ICC Angelina went to Amsterdam

Saint Mary @ 03/16/2012 at 4:25 am

@Ako si Gladys:
God does not agree with you excuse me. Angelina does not come from anything holy.

Famous Fake @ 03/16/2012 at 4:51 am

@Johnny:
I agree with you and everything else Angelina gets praised for is just a cover to steer the public to treat her like some deity. She doesn’t help out of caring. This opportunist wants attention and more fame. How absurd of her to dash over to Iraq while she was almost due to have her child. What was Angelina trying to prove. Then she tried to carry this new baby onto a helicopter but people at the hospital told her no she was not allowed to do that. Angelina is nothing but a selfish jerk. Excuse me people but her many nannies are raising these kids. She steps out in the public with them for deliberate photos. Can’t she go out by herself and why not when she has these nannies at home waiting on the kids anyway. What happened to taking time off Angelina? She never did for fear of losing her fame.

TO NICK :Famous Fake( 115 ) @ 03/16/2012 at 11:06 am

THIS FU*CKING BI*TCH IS JEALOUS AND ENVIOUS.
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.
COMING BACK TO YOUR OLD GRANMA aniston.

I wish JJ would put up an anti-JA thread. So those who love to talk against her continuously can do so there. I really get tired of reading about JA all the time. I come to Brad and Angie threads to read about them. But feel put off by all the JA talk. Can’t we just really let her go. I believe real fans who are not part of a PR campaign do not need or want to read the latest about Brad’s X. And the real fans do not feel a need to compare her to Angie or
Brad. They are light apples and oranges. They are in different leagues. But by talking about the X, you give her more importance than she has on her own. You are making her bigger than she is. Let the real fans enjoy Brad/Angie threads without the JA litter. It is very wearisome and annoying.

She is looking more and more like one of those ugly old nannies that you see in old horror films, LOL!

anorexicjolie @ 03/20/2012 at 6:56 am

Bones looks horrible here…must be tired form all the private jet setting with her poor exhausted little children.

Bellabelleza @ 03/22/2012 at 6:42 pm

GORGEOUS! I wonder who makes her sunglasses! I love that the girls have giant teddy bears…that’s awesome! I also love her updo…she does it in a particular way that I would also love to figure out!

The only thing she should be checking out of is rehab!
Once again that bee’s wax she shines up with make her look real attractive.