Leonardo DiCaprio & Martin Scorsese: 'Wolf of Wall Street'!

Leonardo DiCaprio & Martin Scorsese: 'Wolf of Wall Street'!

Leonardo DiCaprio and Martin Scorsese are teaming up for their fifth collaboration, The Wolf of Wall Street.

The frequent collaborators will team up for an adaptation of a memoir of a “hard partying, drug addicted stockbroker who was indicted in 1998 for security fraud and money laundering and served a 22-month federal prison stretch.”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

Deadline reports that filming will begin in August in New York.

In the past, Martin and Leo have worked together on Gangs of New York, The Aviator, The Departed, and Shutter Island.

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

YES, another great movie project for Leo and Marty! How cool is that!

seems like same formula over and over…

GoldenBlitch @ 03/15/2012 at 5:12 pm

I’m tired of them working together now….sorry, but I am.

I love Mr. Scorsese but this sounds like a boring rehash. They’re desperate for a box office hit

although i’m not satisfy for leo’s personal life,his acting really good!&i like this progect,too!

oops” progect”! sorry project!

Such an uninspiring actor. I bet he wouldn’t be doing Django Unchained if the director were a relative unknown. It’s like he has to work with A-listers all the time.

Why is my comment being held?

He plays always the same characters that meanwhile it’s uninteresting and his acting is always the same. He should really try something else or do some crazy character like Johnny Depp. Then he would show if he really is a good actor.
Only Brad Pitt is a real high level actor, his characters are all really different from each other.

Leo is amazing! his acting envelopes you, but this does sound like the same old same old, sorry…I want to see him use his versatility! Bc he’s GOT IT!!!!! Leo is playing safe, and safe often times = boring.

BloodbuzzOhio @ 03/15/2012 at 6:45 pm

@really?: Johnny Depp is even worse! He’s stuck in a rut playing the same boring ‘quirky’ characters.

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 03/15/2012 at 7:01 pm

…come on martin, get lea that oscar nomination he got robbed of this year.

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 03/15/2012 at 7:03 pm

@really?: …are you really serious?!? `you cant be.

Love me boy @ 03/15/2012 at 7:55 pm

Ha. They’re just like Tim Burton and Johnny Depp, they keep making movies together over and over and over and over…………… I liked all of these films, especially shutter island. I prefer the Depp/Burton collabo though :p …Nevertheless, I’m looking forward to what they will come up with!

WICKED WENCH @ 03/15/2012 at 8:05 pm

Depp and Burton make sense; they bond over a love for the macabre, the gothic, the theatrical. These two seem to be together for other reasons.

AGAIN!?!!! Leo and his constipated acting.

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 03/15/2012 at 10:07 pm

…depp couldn’t hold leo’s dirty underwear. and burton lame. no where near scorsese’s level.

They make great movies together the departed, gangs of new york, the aviator to name a few so why the hell not?

Gotta Keep Marty Playing…. :)

Johnny CAN act…..he just needs to get away from Burton, pirates, and whatever he’s been drinking.

lol I guess I’m the only one excited
I love their collab,Marty is one of my favourite directors and Leo actor, their collabs have been the best The Aviator,Departed even gangs of ny was pretty good.shutter island I wasn’t impressed
and I love Burton and Johnny as well, their movies never disappoint me, they make up and cineography are over the top but thats the appeal and what differs them from other. Storyline is always strong
hey if the actor is comfortable with the director its great but that brings out the best performance,comfort level is important
both have a gr8 track rec. leo/marty and johnny/burton

I love these too, but I’m tired of seeing these biographies.. Leo plays always the same larger than life characters. He should have to do a comedy sometime. I’m glad he did Django at least.

This guy is completely unable to step out of his comfort zone. Both as an actor and as a private person. He is becoming incredibly boring and predictable. Also he wants an Oscar so bad he does everything he can to get it.
The only word I can thing about when it comes to Leo is CLICHE. Every possible way he is cliche now.

he needs to change things leo is great actor and he can do it some variety pliz

Love the chemistry between them. I agree he should try some crasy new roles.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All