Vanessa Hudgens: Pink Bikini Babe

Vanessa Hudgens: Pink Bikini Babe

Vanessa Hudgens shows off her bangin’ bikini bod in a pink swimsuit as she films scenes for her latest movie, Spring Breakers, late on Wednesday night (March 14) in St. Petersburg, Florida.

The 23-year-old actress was joined on set by her co-star, Ashley Benson, for scenes involving a little debauchery in a hotel room.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa, Ashley, and Selena Gomez were all spotted showing off their fab figures in bikini tops as they rode colorful scooters earlier in the week.

vanessa hudgens pink bikini 01
vanessa hudgens pink bikini 02
vanessa hudgens pink bikini 03
vanessa hudgens pink bikini 04
vanessa hudgens pink bikini 05

Photos: FameFlynet Pictures
Posted to: Ashley Benson, Bikini, Vanessa Hudgens

dcstarinthemaking @ 03/15/2012 at 1:03 pm

she bad, lovin’ the blonde hair on her too.

she has a nice, healthy body but i think she is not happy with it…looks like shes trying to hide her stomach in every picture…. theres really NO NEED for her to do that!!!

she has an amazing body

She looks good

Oh men! Her body is to die for!

@noa:
not really.. just in the pictures JJ posted. I think she looks so comfortable with her body
here

SHE should be on the cover of Sports Illustrated. Love her shapely body.

Perfectly @ 03/15/2012 at 1:45 pm

Did they photoshop these pictures or am I dumb?

Love her toned physique! Just like how jennifer aniston keeps her body in perfect form.

Wow Vanessa looks so hot!!!1

at this rate we will see the movie in picture faster then the theatres
she looks great tho

she does look great. hot and sexy. i’m guessing we wont be getting any more pap pix once they move to the next location and start filming with james franco.

Perfectly @ 03/15/2012 at 2:52 pm

Yes, I am dumb

futuremrsdicaprio @ 03/15/2012 at 2:55 pm

So, from all the pictures I’ve seen so far, it’s safe for me to assume the movie is about bikini tops, short shorts, and guns. It’s like a complete 180 from what Selena’s been doing, but Vanessa’s been slowly but surely easing into “edgier” roles.

Normal body, not to die for.

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 03/15/2012 at 3:15 pm

…`seen her naked already, nothing to die for. ahahahahaha

Her body is amazing!

@Ally: Yh it is its for the role selena smoked too HOWEVER, vanessa smokes anyway i’ve seen this like 3 times already i doubt she chain smokes

druevalentine @ 03/15/2012 at 4:10 pm

hottie at 2 o’clock …

hey there! @ 03/15/2012 at 5:23 pm

preview before the sex tapes

Haters Suck! @ 03/15/2012 at 6:29 pm

@hey there
you really are as dumb as you sound.
Vanessa looks hot.

hey there! @ 03/15/2012 at 6:33 pm

@Haters Suck!:

you really are that stupid to follow such a slapper

Haters Suck! @ 03/15/2012 at 7:25 pm

@hey there
yup vanessa’s a slapper. As in I bet she could slap the $hit out of you and kick your ass.

@hey there!: There you go, Hypocrite of the Year. Why don’t you just shut up and practice what you preach?? You get all whiney if someone gets judgmental, and there YOU go.

Vanessa looks GREAT!! Normal, curvy, toned, and sexy!!

yeahriight @ 03/15/2012 at 9:38 pm

Vanessa should work her big fat ass.By the way she looks butch not sexy and judging with the guy behind her judging with the he had that i don’t give a damn look and . He doesn’t think she’s sexy too either

@ yeah right, so you can mind read? If Vanessa has a big fat ass, so do 85 per cent of the population. I think all the girls look normal. So she has a little tummy, zac didn’t complain. Josh neither and Austin bless him, probably loves each and every little curve. The beauty of it is she ‘s owning her body, flaws and all. If these guys find her worth the attention, I reckon there is much more to her than just her looks. Just love her for who she is and looking forward to more projects after this one.
Yes, there have been much focus on Selena and that is to be expected since like miley’s she’s trying to break away from her squeaky clean image. Selena should take some tips and learn to ignore the paps
Like miley and Vanessa.

@Ally:
lol she is filming…

@hey there!:
hatersgonnahate………..

love the body V.

@Haters Suck!:
You got that right. She could take him easily, especially after the training she got with the Navy for Sucker Punch.

@Vic:
No! I don’t believe that Vanessa smokes. She is very health aware, and she would not do anything that monumentally stupid.

If that body is fat, i can’t imagine the look of someone who’s not…lol
Fat or not, Vanessa exudes confidence which makes her more sexy and appealing. And the fact that her beauty is all natural makes me appreciate her more. As she said. your body is yours and you have to be grateful for it.. Love her.

Smoke, as a matter of fact she does, an occasional smoker, nonetheless a smoker just like Zac. But to be honest haven’t seen her with a ciggie in a long while. She’s smoking here to portray her character in the movie. As far as I’m concerned it doesn’t make her a lesser person. Stupid or not, intelligent people smoke just the same way they drink or take drugs. What I’m trying to say is that just because a person drinks or smokes that does not necessarily make them a bad person or a bad role model.

my opinion is she has a chunky trunk like a porky pig figure , just my opinion if you don’t like well then start your own blog where you can rule it !

fuzzbulls @ 03/16/2012 at 1:49 am

@Haters Suck!:

you sound like a lackey , i don’t get it unless you personally know her she is prolly reading this and laughing at your comments

@fatazz: Most people would look “chunky” with a camera zoomed at their trunk. She’s totally natural, and I much prefer a woman with a body like hers, than the fake lipo-suctioned, fake boobed, siliconed women in Hollywood. Also, people just don’t realize how tiny she is. She packs a lot of curve and sexiness into that petite frame. She looks great!

Haters Suck! @ 03/16/2012 at 11:33 am

@@fuzzballs
and that would bother me because….?
And it’s such bull$hit people are actually calling Vanessa fat. If this is what is considered fat I really don’t want to see skinny not one bit, that would be a scary image and I fear for my country. I’d rather see her like this then tweeting out how guilty she feels everytime she puts something in her mouth or feels the need to rush to the gym everytime she actually eats something.

@BOJI:
No, Just because she smokes, it doesn’t make her a bad person. But it ABSOLUTELY makes her a bad role model, especially for young girls. As more women and young girls start, diseases related to smoking are on the rise with them. Anyone who starts smoking in this day and age is not very smart. It’s not like in the 1950s when we didn’t know how awful it is. I still love her, but I am very disappointed in Vanessa. I thought she was smarter than that.

@BOJI:
OMG! You had to mention his name, didn’t you? You just can’t control yourself. He had nothing to do with the topic of your reply or to the original post. But you wouldn’t have been happy without seeing his name. I’m beginning to think that you want to start trouble. You want the haters to respond to you. Why else would you do that? It’s not like their lives are connected anymore. Geez.

Haters Suck! @ 03/16/2012 at 3:42 pm

@no way
this is just a guess of what I’ve seen over the past few months but I thnkVanessa quit smoking. It’s been a while since any type of indication was out there that she smoke. I mean look at you you’re a fan and you didn’t even know, I doubt many people do. If I had a guess I’d say there’s an 80% chance she doesn’t smoke anymore but don’t take that to the bank.
@vanfan
what the hell is your problem? Boji didn’t do anything wrong or say anything negative you didn’t have to bite her head off. Why don’t you just change your name to zacfan and stick to his posts and defend him and kiss his ass there

You haters say those things about her when I’m sure you’re just jealous of her because in the real lifes you are fat! and the internet is the only place you can act like you’re perfect and Vanessa’s fat! Don’t lie to yourselves, she looks great! And if you do too that’s great but there’s no need to say some sh*t about her!

The things I would do to that body. So freakin yummy

@Haters Suck!:
F&*k you, jerk. I didn’t say anything negative about Vanessa. And I certainly didn’t say anything in defense of him. His name does not belong here anymore. Why don’t you change your name to “I’m the biggest hater of them all” because that fits you better.

@Haters Suck!:
I think that VanFan was right. How are we gonna get the haters to stop coming here bringing him up when we keep doing it ourselves? There was absolutely no reason to have mentioned him in the context of that post. He had nothing to do with it. What was the point?

Haters Suck! @ 03/16/2012 at 10:02 pm

@van (zac) fan and Maria
well F**k you both. Y’all can kiss my ass.

Mentioning Zac in terms of smoking, was a fair comparison, since those comments usually come from Zac fans. No need to take anyone’s head off, or be so sensitive. Just because they are not a part of each other’s lives, doesn’t mean they won’t ever be mentioned in the same context. In this case, mentioning that he smokes was not derogatory, just a fact.

@maria:
I guess I’m the one who started the whole thing by objecting to her smoking. But I side with VanFan and Maria. I was talking about Vanessa, not anyone else. There was no reason to assume that I am a Zac fan. I came here because I am a Vanessa fan. There are lots of other actors that I like also, but again, they are not relevant here.

@Haters Suck!:
VanFan said nothing to defend Zac. Just the opposite. She didn’t even want his name mentioned. I agree.

@maria:
That’s bull and you know it. She picked his name to make a point. If she didn’t want to start something, she would have used someone else, or no one at all. She could have mentioned Brittany Snow or Kristin Stewart or Pattinson or lots of others. C’mon, don’t play dumb. You’re better than that.

@NoWay:
Thanks for defending me. Haters Suck often times gets hot under the collar and gets his blood pressure up and then starts on this rampage of false accusations and ridiculous statements. He loses all cognitive abilities and becomes a rambling idiot. Most other times though, he’s okay.

I think she looks great! I love Vanessa all the way!

@noa: Well spotted!

Just Jared Jr
  1. Christina Grimmie Leaks Lyrics For 'Must Be Love'!
    Christina Grimmie laughs it up during a promotional photo shoot earlier this month in New York...
  2. 'Chasing Life' Recap: April Gets Her First Byline, Plus Greer & Brenna Kiss (See The Video!)
    This week’s episode of Chasing Life was actually one of our favorites — and we judge...
  3. Jennette McCurdy Gets Sweet Treat of Butterbeer Ice Cream at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Diagon Alley
    Jennette McCurdy steals herself a sweet treat from Florean Frtescue’s Ice Cream Parlour...
Read more on Just Jared Jr! »