Alexander Skarsgard & Brooklyn Decker: WonderCon Panel!

Alexander Skarsgard & Brooklyn Decker: WonderCon Panel!

Alexander Skarsgard, Brooklyn Decker, and director Peter Berg appear on a panel for their film Battleship during WonderCon 2012 on Saturday (March 17) in Anaheim, Calif.

The 35-year-old actor is featured in a new behind-the-scenes look at the making of the soccer scenes from the film along with co-star Rihanna.

“It’s been a lot of fun, but I’m pretty sore. Chris, this guy from the Marine Corps, is a goalie. He’s been helping me a lot,” Alex said of learning the role of a soccer goalie. “It’s madness. I have no idea how it’s going to end up on screen, but I’m really enjoying it.”

“He’s actually doing really good for his first time ever learning to be a keep,” Chris said about Alex‘s abilities.

Battleship hits theaters in the U.S. on April 11!

Alexander Skarsgard & Rihanna: ‘Battleship’ Soccer Stars
alexander skarsgard wonder con 01
alexander skarsgard wonder con 02
alexander skarsgard wonder con 03
alexander skarsgard wonder con 04
alexander skarsgard wonder con 05

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All

Love him and he looks a little tired but still oh so very hot.

For working late last night & not getting much sleep, he looks damn good!

Aleeeex !!!!! Miss him a lot on JJ those past weeks… Glad to see him back !

But that movie sounds a little bit like Transformers, and god how I hate Transformers ! I’ll stick on True Blood and other movies with Alex I think !

im going to watch but leave when his character dies.

as everyones speculating that he does.

i just want to see him on the big screen as i refused to watch SD but then it didnt even come out in australia it just went to DVD

Peanut Gallery @ 03/17/2012 at 8:04 pm

I will see this, out here next month!

OMG Alexander looks so f**king hot . looking sexy as ever i just love the pictures can`t wait for everything with him in it very, very talented man I wish he had the uniform on and dirty just like the poster he looked so yummy

@Sabrina: I can’t believe I’ m about to write this, but I actually didn’t mind the first Transformers. There’s always a place for a good dumb popcorn movie and for Transformers did alright with that. Now the second Transformers, that was bad dumb movie.
I’m hoping Battleship falls into the good dumb movie category.

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 03/17/2012 at 10:05 pm

Heehee. I know you tPF Ho(es) are reading JJ. For Beowtches who think JJ is so beneath you, it’s sure nice to know that you like reading his blogs. Glad to know you think it’s okay that Five-head dates Fishsticks. She is as clingy as they come, so enjoy the fireworks for now and regret them later when she decides to burn down his house. Mwahaaahaa.

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 03/17/2012 at 10:12 pm

@BLAH:
I think I’m going to wait till the DVD comes out to rewind it back and forth to see Skarsgard get blown up over and over again. It’s going to be a blast … I can’t wait. It will be just like Straw Dogs when James Marsden kills him by putting the Bear trap over his head nearly decapitating him. Skarsgard must have had so much fun that he almost laughed his head off. LOL

@ladybug I didn’t mind the first Transformers either. It was what it was…big summer blockbuster mindless entertainment. From the trailers I’ve seen, I think I’ll probably like Battleship even more. For obvious reasons. ;)

His facial expressions are a riot! I want to see this but I will still probably wait for DVD just because of my time restrictions… that just stinks! I too liked first transformers so hopefully this won’t bust like so many think.

Prof. Nelly Fang @ 03/17/2012 at 11:07 pm

Alex is…TRAPPED IN THE CLOSET!

I’m glad we got some new photos. It looks like he did get to sign a few things even though SN said that he probably wouldn’t due to working late and having to sleep. I’m glad he was able to go and do some promotion.

You know what makes me laugh about US Weekly, they have fallen down alot in their reporting.
Let us not forget how they stated that KB was hanging out with Stellan at the Kings Speech party, when it was reported by everyone else that AS and KB stayed pretty much away from each other after going their together, to me it was already over with them.
Then US prints a ridiculous article that KB was telling Stellan how much she loved AS and got such a great deal with him because of his family. We all knew by this time none of his family or friends wanted to be near her and she was probably already stalking AS and cheating with MP.
So now US gives us this silly nonesense from a source, I am surprised they just didn’t quote the NE, what perfect timing for CT, since that Snow White movie is already being given horrible write ups.
As much as I think she is a beautiful woman with amazing talent, from what I have read and heard her say in interviews she isn’t the nicest person and she doesn’t care what we all think, if this gets her the publicity she wants, she will go with it.
Maybe she should concentrate on being a mom for awhile like Sandra Bullock did, and by the way I never read she broke up with Eric Thal.
I am so happy to see AS at Joans, looking just as yummy as always.

Alexander Skarsgard is Balding @ 03/18/2012 at 12:46 am

@mforman:
You may be right about the gossip about Charlize Theron about not being a nice person. Maybe Lainey should fill you in on her experiences of how Ms. Theron treated her in past interviews?
Anyhow, if Five-heads like his kind of woman being crazy beowtches then that’s his preference. He can end up like one of her boyfriends for all we care.

SydneyGirl @ 03/18/2012 at 1:29 am

@BLAH:

You’re an idiot. paying money to watch then walking out because boohoo Alex gets killed. Why not wait till its out on DVD. You’re an extreme stan.

@mforman:

Actually its the Julia Roberts version of the Snow White tale that is being given bad reviews. You really hate to think of anyone going out with Alex don’t you? Snow White and the Huntsman looks great.

submarine @ 03/18/2012 at 1:47 am

He looks amazing good, despite this, that he worked almost all night on the set of TB. Perfect genes :)

Opting out of promoting Battleship at a nerd fest with Kitsch and Rhianna? Smart. That would not have gone down smoothly. The movie may be dumb (I mean, wow, I don’t have enough brains to wrap it round how silly the very idea is) but the marketing team are not dropping the ball on this one.
And I bet learning to be a goalie must’ve been a lot of fun for Alex, a football fanboy that he is. Looking good, Askars!

celia_luv @ 03/18/2012 at 3:08 am

is brooklyn wearin a brooklyn t-shirt?! LOL no need for name badges! :P

@Mr Paquin is using toupee @ 03/18/2012 at 3:49 am

@Alexander Skarsgard is Balding:

You even read tPF for him? Obsessed much?!!! Jealousy is so very unbecoming, dear Steven ;)

@Mr Paquin is using toupee @ 03/18/2012 at 4:19 am

@Alexander Skarsgard is balding:

WAIT! You’re stalk…erm watching all his movies too? That’s a devotion! It might be interesting to learn why u’re so obsessed with him when you obviously don’t like him? I mean for shrinks and therapists and even for criminal profilers. That would be an useful asset for them in preventing and handling stalkerish behaviour and hate crimes. Don’t you agree ;)

He looks so good. I always love it when new pics come out and I think his hair looks great. I’ll be watching this movie, even if he dies in it. I just wanna see him on the big screen.

Alexander Skarsgard is Balding @ 03/18/2012 at 5:24 am

@@Mr Paquin is using toupee:
It’s Stephen, not Steven. You moron.
I do not give a flying f*** what old Five-head does on his spare time.
In response to your comment about being a stalker, it’s nice to see the kettle calling the pot black. Have you looked in the mirror lately or have you cracked too many with the look of your face to even bother? : p

@Obsessive Moron @ 03/18/2012 at 6:53 am

@Alexander Skarsgard is Balding:

Alex looks incredibly hot all tanned and built in SD old five head or not and that’s why mr paquin (and some joe m fans, i’ve noticed) are so upset:

And what comes to the pots and kettles, I don’t stalk mr paquin. As you noticed I even mispelled her errrm his name lol. I get all the info about mr paquin from TB sites and FB pages which cover ALL the characters and actors of True Blood, and I also have read a lot of derogatory and mean comments about Alex by mr paquin (and JoeM) fans on those sites, or maybe those nasty commentators are their publicists? You claim you don’t care what AS does on his free time right? Still you keep stalking and trolling all the Skarsthreads on internet and even name calling his fans, very mature? I don’t like mr paquin or the guy who’s playing alcide in TB but I’m not reading their forums or even less commenting their threads. And this was like your umpteenth comment in this thread, u obsessive much, moron for sure lol or are u mr paquin’s publicist? That would explain a lot ;)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All