Kate Hudson: 'Little Bit of Heaven' Poster!

Kate Hudson: 'Little Bit of Heaven' Poster!

Check out Kate Hudson and Gael Garcia Bernal in this poster for their upcoming film A Little Bit of Heaven!

The movie is “a love story set in New Orleans about an irreverent young woman who unexpectedly falls in love with her doctor. Marley Corbett (Hudson) is young, beautiful, and wildly funny, but she’s afraid of opening herself up to true love and commitment. Though she uses her humor to prevent matters from getting serious, a life-changing visit to her doctor (Bernal) sends both of them on an eye-opening adventure of mutual discovery, leading to revelations neither thought possible.”

A Little Bit of Heaven – co-starring Peter Dinklage, Kathy Bates, Steven Weber, and Whoopi Goldberg – hits theaters May 4.

In case you missed it, check out the film’s trailer!

• Tori Spelling opens up about her sex life with husband Dean McDermott- US Weekly
  • Pro skateboarder Jereme Rogers is arrested for beating someone up- TMZ
  • How much did CBS president Les Moonves earn in 2013? - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Watch an exclusive clip from Make Your Move- Just Jared Jr
  • Where will Mickey Rooney be buried?- Entertainment Weekly
  • Duck Dynasty star Lisa Robertson experienced sexual abuse as a child - Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Scandal- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her legs in sexy daisy dukes- Hollywood Tuna

how can this movie hit theaters on may 4th when I have already watched this 3 months ago?

NYMPHETAMINE @ 03/17/2012 at 9:13 am

Already watched this movie :P

The synopsis sounds kinda boring and pretentious. Definitely not something I need to go to the movies for. Maybe I’d watch it if it was on tv.

Love The Shoes @ 03/17/2012 at 9:47 am

Just take out Kate Hudson’s name and insert:

Jennifer Aniston……Katherine Heigel……shall I go on? These are those roles you take when you aren’t offered anything else or you need the money or both.

This came out in the UK like 2 years ago

Isabella Airao @ 03/17/2012 at 10:52 am

I saw this movie last year, and I live in Brazil. Whattt? LOL Soooo beautiful, and so sad too :( I cried a LOT.

In the poster photo, it’s difficult to tell if the person standing behind Kate Hudson is a male or female. And that soap opera plot. I think I’ll pass on this one.

This movie with a poster that looks like its straight out of the 90s came out last year, Jared.

What? I definitely saw this last February. I had no idea it hadn’t been released in the US. Either way, it was awful.

@Love The Shoes It’s a very good movie.you should watch first,then say things like that

I saw this movie last year!
The plot sounds dumb, but they forgot to say why she was at the doctor on the first place.. I cried during the whole movie.

really! i saw it so long ago!!! but it’s really a good movie! I cried… A LOT!

This came out like 5 months ago here in Italy! It doesn’t worth the money, maybe in DVD….

Why is Kate always in the same, predictable romantic comedies? Definitely type-casted.