Nicole Kidman Takes A Stand In Aussie Coal Movement

Nicole Kidman Takes A Stand In Aussie Coal Movement

Nicole Kidman meets up with actress pal Naomi Watts for lunch at The Winery restaurant on Sunday (March 18) in Sydney, Australia.

The 44-year-old Aussie actress and her family, hubby Keith Urban and girls Sunday and Faith, arrived Down Under a few days earlier.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Nicole Kidman

Nicole and Keith have recently taken a public stand against the expansion of coal and gas mining in New South Wales in Australia.

The couple bought a sign that reads ‘No coal or Coal Seam Gas’ and placed it on the gates of their house, according to an Aussie newspaper.

FYI: Nicole is carrying a Tod’s Signature bag.

nicole kidman lunch naomi watts 01
nicole kidman lunch naomi watts 02
nicole kidman lunch naomi watts 03
nicole kidman lunch naomi watts 04
nicole kidman lunch naomi watts 05

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All

Cute outfits! I hope one day they make a movie together!

Love these two.

How beautiful is that ????? Did they have a smoke and a glass of champagen maybe !!!!

Stephanie @ 03/18/2012 at 6:09 pm

Girls afternoon! It would be so sweet to see Nic’s girls and Naomi’s boys together.

The two of them look so chic and casual. Can’t wait for The Voice with Keith to start.

EEvergreen @ 03/18/2012 at 6:12 pm

Naomi knows how to work the platform shoes. She must like them. Nicole can rock the skinny jean. Talented beautiful ladies.

L.A.Hottie @ 03/18/2012 at 6:14 pm

it would be nice to see these kinds of celebrities at The Ivy instead of the hanger-ons desperate for attention. I need to fly to Australia!

That’s how you do lunch with your friends.

Beautiful I love these two… nice outfit Nic btw

Nicole looks nice

talented actresses

An old botoxed granny trying to look young but that is not working..oh that awful bleached fried hair………

I hope we get more photos of them hanging out. Thanks Jared.

From past photos I think Naomi like’s 90′s fashion. It’s making a comeback in stores. The floral prints are everywhere.

Hello Papa @ 03/18/2012 at 6:43 pm

They look well put together.

@tim: Oh tim you’re just a jealous old hag.

It’s really nice to see a friendship last 20+ years between two women, especially when some women love to cut each other down – see tim’s comment.

Whatever Nicole wears, she looks absolutely charming. I do wish the snarky people would stop the talk about her hair. They should try to deal with hair that is as curly as Nicoles. Trust me, it is a nightmare to have curly, curly hair. Love this woman, and really enjoy her talented, studly husband!!

Love Nicole’s bag she’s been carrying. It’s out of my price range but man it looks like butter!

Lovely ladies lunching.

So fresh! Love you Nicole!

juicy apple @ 03/18/2012 at 9:00 pm

Great colors for the spring in the US. Great layering for the Australian fall. Nicole makes her outfits her own.

Just Barb @ 03/18/2012 at 9:04 pm

It’s great the two longtime friends managed to be in Oz at the same time. I love them both. There’s nothing like lunch with a good friend. Love the scarf Nicole is wearing. I’m not sure about Naomi’s outfit but she still looks cute as a button.

I dont like to say this but I love them both. They seem so down to earth people jeez

beautiful to see beutiful women having enduring friendships!!! Love these 2 classy ladies!

Nicole is sooo beautiful