Ryan Phillippe: Grocery Shopping with Paulina Slagter!

Ryan Phillippe: Grocery Shopping with Paulina Slagter!

Ryan Phillippe and Paulina Slagter leave Ralph’s supermarket with a wagon full of groceries on Saturday (March 17) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 37-year-old actor has been spotted with Paulina multiple times over the last few months.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Ryan Phillippe

It was recently announced that Downton Abbey‘s Theo James will replace Ryan in the CBS pilot Golden Boy.

Ryan backed out of the project last month.

If you want to check out Ryan on television, make sure to catch him on Damages this summer alongside Glenn Close and Rose Byrne!

ryan phillippe grocery shopping with a mystery gal 01

• Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

50 bucks says she’s 19.

commonsense @ 03/18/2012 at 4:20 pm

@Taylor: You took the words right out of my mouth.

Pattycake @ 03/18/2012 at 4:25 pm

She’s not a mystery except to JJ. But then they think he’s only in one episode of Damages. Looking good, Ryan, welcome back to LA. The red hair has been buzzed, going back to blonde.

Me.Phillippe @ 03/18/2012 at 4:33 pm

@Taylor:

She is 20 and turn 21 this year. I don’t understand why so much drama.
Glad to see that Ryan got a haircut, I hope not to see the red hair never again.

I love his shoes when he went to the dry cleaner. I love that man! I hope to see at Tribeca Film Festival!

who’s she?

Me.Phillippe @ 03/18/2012 at 4:54 pm

Uh, the girl’s name is Paulina Slagter. And it seems that only has black colored clothing.

Why is JJ so confused? This woman, name and all, has already been identified by several other sources, weeks ago. And he’s going to be in TEN episodes of Damages, not just one.

Does Ryan Phillippe actually have any fans left? A pocket somewhere, squirreled away on a fan site? Come on, there’s got to be somebody out there who still likes him!

I noticed that she appears to be wearing the same clothes or rather black clothes in the older pictures too. She could pass for an older daughter.

Pattycake @ 03/18/2012 at 5:10 pm

@frisbee: That’s it. You’ve caught on. That’s why the paps pursue him so diligently and sites can’t wait to post his pix, because no one cares.

I love him. I would go out with him and I’m not much older then that girl.

@Pattycake: Lol, sorry for your feelings getting all hurt – when I was commenting, there was no other comments and I genuinly can’t remember the last time I’ve read something positive about him.
Also, paps follow the unpopular folk too, often more than the popular ones. And seriously? “Can’t wait to post his pix”? Oh, okay, I had no idea he was so massively awesome. I shall conduct myself with more decorum next time.

Jennica Panettiere @ 03/18/2012 at 5:27 pm

That look she gives the paparazzi. A picture paints a thousand words. She loves the attention.

He definitely has a type

Pattycake @ 03/18/2012 at 5:38 pm

@frisbee: Thanks, frisbee. I always know Ryan is doing and looking well when peeps like you come out of woodwork.

He’s 37!!!!

i like ryan, who cares about his personal life? he’s a great actor, why did he pull out of that movie?, ryan, ignore people and keep acting, lots of people have personal set backs. every one in Hollywood gets talked about negatively, i enjoy watching him on the big screen.

I am a VERY BIG FAN of his and looking forward to Damages this summer!

He is single, very very attractive and he can go out with whoever the
F*CK he wants!!!!

There are TWO SIDES to every story! Keep that in mind when bringing up PAST one sided stories!

giuseppe sallo @ 03/18/2012 at 8:30 pm

This guy is a serious PIMP! He’s seen hot girls left and right…

Me.Phillippe @ 03/18/2012 at 8:35 pm

@julie:

Exactly..

@PjcR:

I very much agree with what you say. He can date who he wants. He is not doing anything illegal. I also wait for ‘Damages’. ‘Revenge For Jolly’ & ‘Straight A’s’.

I’m sorry for my english…lol

@Me. Phillippe

Your English is just fine! Yes he has movies coming out this year and looking forward to them also!!!!

Ryan where is your tan baby? I know it’s raining but get some sun! Time for some fun at the beach after working for six straight months. Maybe I’ll see you there :-)

thats a lotta food brother/girl i hope they didn’t forget the T.P. cuz they be poopin a lot !

That's Right @ 03/18/2012 at 10:37 pm

@fuzzbulls
That’s funny.
His kids are with him now.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All