Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Tapas Twosome!

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Tapas Twosome!

Vanessa Hudgens and her beau Austin Butler share a smile as they head to Boqueria Tapas Bar on Sunday (March 18) in New York City.

Vanessa, 23, and Austin, 20, dined on tapas together before stopping in some clothing shops around the Soho area of the Big Apple! Vanessa is currently filming Spring Breakers down in Florida, but is spending the weekend up north.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

The day before, Vanessa cuddled up to Austin in the street while celebrating St. Patrick’s day. The duo showed their pride in green clothes!

FYI: Austin is wearing a “Blade” leather jacket, an “Alaska” shirt, and a “Tonic” vest, all by AllSaints!

vanessa hudgens austin butler tapas twosome 01
vanessa hudgens austin butler tapas twosome 02
vanessa hudgens austin butler tapas twosome 03
vanessa hudgens austin butler tapas twosome 04
vanessa hudgens austin butler tapas twosome 05
vanessa hudgens austin butler tapas twosome 06

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

why are we getting non-stop pics of them? its getting old.
sorry

he need some new jacket.. maybe vanessa can give him 1?

@lauren:
Cuz they are so very newsworthy.

@lauren:

Funny you didn’t say that garbage about her and Zac. Get over it.

Austin is in New York filming The Carrie Diaries – I like how they make time for each other. Ashley Benson posted a pic of she and her boyfriend Ryan Good this weekend and of course Selena and Justin last weekend.

I’m glad they all got good guys who support them

bordering on fraud @ 03/18/2012 at 8:18 pm

Jared – I just got my computer back from the IT Dr. There were 15 moderators on my laptop, who changed the functionality of 2 of my keys on my keyboard, plus they hacked and messed with my shopping, Paypal, and bank account logins, which means they can see my finances.

Call them off.

IF THIS HAPPENS AGAIN, I WILL BE HOLDING JJ RESPONSIBLE for not protecting its bloggers, and the authorities will be called in. P.S. I have pictures saved – you know who you are. Hacker….pics, oh youère so scary.

@lauren:
loool you forgot to change your name Lauren.. hahaha

@lauren:
and we are getting pictures because every post gets ++ comments… and because Vanessa is flawless <3

if this were a post about that guy you love, im sure you would be sayin "he looks hot before the gay comment here"

Haters Suck! @ 03/18/2012 at 8:45 pm

@Lauren
why don’t you stop being a hater and get over yourself. Seriously no one cares what you think.
Anyway I enjoy seeing them out and about. They look happy together.

@thetis:
That’s because when it was her and Zac, it was cute. Austin is downright ugly.

The tshirt she bought in Paris is so nice

He looks like what Macaulay Culkin should look like

um i never comment on here anymore?
wtf was that for?

fuzzbulls @ 03/18/2012 at 9:57 pm

boys got some bigass feet for a little guy lol

@Haters Suck!:

so you don’t mind the paps following them around and shooting their photos then ? we are not talking a couple hours a day that they follow it is everyday 24/7 .. when the day shift goes home the night shift steps in… cuz you like seeing it right ?

He look like a girl.

@lauren: I think your getting old. These posts are for Vanessa’s fans which you are not. All you ever do is say mean,hateful things. As a fan I’m glad she is working and in her personal life that she is happy.

@Tina:
Like I give a rat’s butt what you think.

A happy couple is what I like to see who doesn’t let the paps rule their life. Love them.

i’m still doubting though i give it a shot why not it’s just for a while…..

i Love it!!!!

@lauren: Well, obviously no one gives a rat’s butt about your opinion either. As a matter of fact, Austin was a model before acting, so lots of people think otherwise. And he’s always cast as the cute heartthrob, and has the lead in The Carrie Diaries. Don’t think they’d cast an ugly dude.

@fuzzbulls: He’s pretty tall, honey. He’s got at least a foot on her, just not in thse shoes. He’s at least six feet tall, I’m guessing.

@BOJI: Well said, Boji.

Haters Suck! @ 03/19/2012 at 6:22 am

Hmmmm. I’m beginning to suspect that maria and boji just might be the same person.

@Haters Suck!: LMAO. The real Haters knows we’re not the same. Boji lives on the other side of the world from me, and is a fabulous lovely lady! It’s quite a compliment, but sorry, not true!

@ haters suck, what else can I say great minds think alike.

@ Maria, you make me blush, me lady. That has just made my evening. Another thing, congrats to your son and nice to know you’re a grandmama. You must dote on the little one. I love it when they’re learning to talk. Do envy you.

fat face vanessa @ 03/19/2012 at 10:45 am

OMGGGG, UGLY PIECE OF FAT DANGLING AROUND!!!!!!

Haters Suck! @ 03/19/2012 at 12:30 pm

Hey my copy cat is back. Sorry Maria and boji but you know who I am. And to my copy cat try coming up with your own name you dumbass and stop stealing mine.

Haters Suck! @ 03/19/2012 at 12:50 pm

@Haters Suck!: Just goes to show why we should have to log in with facebook doesn’t it? :)

Haters Suck! @ 03/19/2012 at 1:08 pm

@@H.S
Merlin is that you? Hmmmm, not sure maybe not. Anyway youre still a dumbass. And come up with your own name.

Haters Suck! @ 03/19/2012 at 1:12 pm

Plus that idea would suck for me as I’m one of the few people on this planet that doesn’t have a facebook. The only social media I have is Twitter.

justsaying @ 03/19/2012 at 1:31 pm

I luv them both-she is so great and he is very very attractive. I don;t know what the heck is wrong with some of you others..he is a great looking guy! I am sure she sees more in him than that anyway.

I know why they went to New York. They went dumpster diving for clothes.

Is it I or Austin does look like Scarlet Johansson? I mean he looks like a boy/man. I think that Austin can pass as Scarlet’s brother.

@Hater’s Suck!: you know that there’s a fan of the ex that is almost nuts copying posters’ names. pathetic just like her idol.

i like vanessa’s hair this length. hope she doesn’t put the extensions back in once the movie is done.

kelly martineau @ 03/19/2012 at 8:57 pm

What is SAustin doing in n.y. If he’s filming a movie no one will go see it. BIg Lips. He looks like trash looking up and down his’s body.

Does he get his’s clothes from bobms of the street.

@kelly martineau: Actually, Austin was a model for years before he was “discovered” and started acting. He has worked steadily since, and I doubt they’d cast anyone unattractive in a Sex and The City prequel. So I think your taste is limited to little pretty boys who are obsessed with themselves and wear pretty clothes. So sad. There is a big world out there with all different kinds of men, attractive in their own way. You need to get out more and grow up. It’s not just about looks.

@amanda:
“you know that there’s a fan of the ex that is almost nuts copying posters’ names. pathetic just like her idol.”
What makes you think I’m a HER?

@kami:
ITA. She does need to fix it up a bit in these pictures tho. It looked SO beautiful at the Oscar party. I also loved it in that first photo of her for this movie where she was sitting down pointing the gun. That’s the way she should wear her hair.

The weekend is over on Sunday night. Why is she still there? Doesn’t she have to get back to work?