Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Tapas Twosome!

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Tapas Twosome!

Vanessa Hudgens and her beau Austin Butler share a smile as they head to Boqueria Tapas Bar on Sunday (March 18) in New York City.

Vanessa, 23, and Austin, 20, dined on tapas together before stopping in some clothing shops around the Soho area of the Big Apple! Vanessa is currently filming Spring Breakers down in Florida, but is spending the weekend up north.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

The day before, Vanessa cuddled up to Austin in the street while celebrating St. Patrick’s day. The duo showed their pride in green clothes!

FYI: Austin is wearing a “Blade” leather jacket, an “Alaska” shirt, and a “Tonic” vest, all by AllSaints!

vanessa hudgens austin butler tapas twosome 01
vanessa hudgens austin butler tapas twosome 02
vanessa hudgens austin butler tapas twosome 03
vanessa hudgens austin butler tapas twosome 04
vanessa hudgens austin butler tapas twosome 05
vanessa hudgens austin butler tapas twosome 06

A&E

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All
fat face vanessa @ 03/19/2012 at 10:45 am

OMGGGG, UGLY PIECE OF FAT DANGLING AROUND!!!!!!

Haters Suck! @ 03/19/2012 at 12:30 pm

Hey my copy cat is back. Sorry Maria and boji but you know who I am. And to my copy cat try coming up with your own name you dumbass and stop stealing mine.

Haters Suck! @ 03/19/2012 at 12:50 pm

@Haters Suck!: Just goes to show why we should have to log in with facebook doesn’t it? :)

Haters Suck! @ 03/19/2012 at 1:08 pm

@@H.S
Merlin is that you? Hmmmm, not sure maybe not. Anyway youre still a dumbass. And come up with your own name.

Haters Suck! @ 03/19/2012 at 1:12 pm

Plus that idea would suck for me as I’m one of the few people on this planet that doesn’t have a facebook. The only social media I have is Twitter.

justsaying @ 03/19/2012 at 1:31 pm

I luv them both-she is so great and he is very very attractive. I don;t know what the heck is wrong with some of you others..he is a great looking guy! I am sure she sees more in him than that anyway.

I know why they went to New York. They went dumpster diving for clothes.

Is it I or Austin does look like Scarlet Johansson? I mean he looks like a boy/man. I think that Austin can pass as Scarlet’s brother.

@Hater’s Suck!: you know that there’s a fan of the ex that is almost nuts copying posters’ names. pathetic just like her idol.

i like vanessa’s hair this length. hope she doesn’t put the extensions back in once the movie is done.

kelly martineau @ 03/19/2012 at 8:57 pm

What is SAustin doing in n.y. If he’s filming a movie no one will go see it. BIg Lips. He looks like trash looking up and down his’s body.

Does he get his’s clothes from bobms of the street.

@kelly martineau: Actually, Austin was a model for years before he was “discovered” and started acting. He has worked steadily since, and I doubt they’d cast anyone unattractive in a Sex and The City prequel. So I think your taste is limited to little pretty boys who are obsessed with themselves and wear pretty clothes. So sad. There is a big world out there with all different kinds of men, attractive in their own way. You need to get out more and grow up. It’s not just about looks.

@amanda:
“you know that there’s a fan of the ex that is almost nuts copying posters’ names. pathetic just like her idol.”
What makes you think I’m a HER?

@kami:
ITA. She does need to fix it up a bit in these pictures tho. It looked SO beautiful at the Oscar party. I also loved it in that first photo of her for this movie where she was sitting down pointing the gun. That’s the way she should wear her hair.

The weekend is over on Sunday night. Why is she still there? Doesn’t she have to get back to work?

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All