Miranda Kerr: Manhattan Meeting with Frankie!

Miranda Kerr: Manhattan Meeting with Frankie!

Miranda Kerr and her pet pooch, Frankie, head to an office building on Monday (March 19) for a meeting in New York City.

The 28-year-old Aussie model spent her Sunday with her cutie pie son, Flynn, in the city – the two went window shopping and took advantage of the nice weather.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Miranda Kerr

Last week, Miranda was named the ambassador for this year’s Earth Hour. She’s encouraging others to turn out their lights at 8:30 p.m. on March 31.

“Earth Hour is (all) about encouraging positive action and that is exactly why I have chosen to be involved. I believe we can all do our best to make small changes to create positive effects,” Miranda explained.

miranda kerr frankie meeting 01
miranda kerr frankie meeting 02
miranda kerr frankie meeting 03
miranda kerr frankie meeting 04
miranda kerr frankie meeting 05

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

and that dog isn’t on a leash becaaaaaaaause?!

Is it me, not a fashion expert, I’d like to see a red skirt w/that outfit.

Welcome to Miranda’s daily basis

Some people find disrespectful to call a dog by a human’s name

I don’t get it. Miranda is everyday here. What’s up??

She’s nothing special please, she is Orlando’s bloom wife, that is all. Model, yes, but mostly known for the first reason and she is annoying as f.uck

Shouldn’t she be home putting Clearasil on her huge zit like face?

Woah lol!!! Sorry! hahhah

healthyGirl @ 03/19/2012 at 2:44 pm

she’s getting too skinny again, her legs look boney.

Enough of this woman already!

Gossipgirl @ 03/19/2012 at 2:52 pm

@Showie: This exactly! Since when are models celebrities? They pose in clothes for heaven’s sake!

@Gossipgirl: wow how old are you? models were HUGE celebs in the 80s and 90s, you know nothing. Cindy Crawford and co were on mag covers not once a year like today, but EVERY month. kids do your research b4 speaking.

barlimafan @ 03/19/2012 at 3:08 pm

so ugly with her gigantic james and the giant peach head. Good thing though she’s taken our advice and wore her hair down. up dos dont work on that b ball head.

AnnmarieZ @ 03/19/2012 at 3:34 pm

PLEASE stop with this girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miranda is bullied here! I think she┬┤s such a beautiful person inside and out, she doesnt deserve it.

omg! who said she was bullied??? @ida: Are you stupid, retarded or what???

She looks lovely! It’s nice to see her without Flynn for a change. He’s beyond adorable, but he’s on the spotlight too much for a baby, I think.

Miranda is very pretty. I love her fashion style and Frankie is so cute.

Not the biggest fan of Miranda work and personality wise but I do LOVE the postings of her because I like to see what she’s wearing, she has great style.

Gossipgirl @ 03/19/2012 at 6:14 pm

@vdf: You don’t know me but you are an expert on how much I know. Sorry, I did not major in “super model celebrity” in graduate school, I was otherwise occupied. Geez.

for orlando @ 03/19/2012 at 6:28 pm

@Eamon: I don’t. I think its cute and my dog has a person’s name. What did you want a person to name their dog – spot?

for orlando @ 03/19/2012 at 6:29 pm

@Sandy: its called paying off the paps.

for orlando @ 03/19/2012 at 6:30 pm

@Mimi: there isn’t enough clearasil

love her style!

Gotta love the delphidiot sockpuppets.
And don’t even waste your time trying to deny it.
You morons are waaaay to obvious.
What’s wrong?
Did you get tired of talking to the same three people on your pathetic site?
LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOLOLOLOLLO!!!