Keanu Reeves: Power of Film Gala Honoree!

Keanu Reeves: Power of Film Gala Honoree!

Keanu Reeves suits up as he attends the Power of Film Gala held at the Grand Hyatt Hotel’s Grand Ballroom on Sunday (March 18) in Hong Kong.

The 47-year-old actor was honored at the event for his achievements in film along with Hong Kong-based documentary filmmaker Duncan Jepson.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Halle Berry

Funds from the charity event support FilmAid Asia‘s programs, which use the power of film to bring education to refugees and displaced persons globally as well as addressing pressing issues such as trafficking of men, women and children in the Asia region.

10+ pictures inside of Keanu Reeves at the Power of Film Gala…

keanu reeves power of film gala honoree 01
keanu reeves power of film gala honoree 02
keanu reeves power of film gala honoree 03
keanu reeves power of film gala honoree 04
keanu reeves power of film gala honoree 05
keanu reeves power of film gala honoree 06
keanu reeves power of film gala honoree 07
keanu reeves power of film gala honoree 08
keanu reeves power of film gala honoree 09
keanu reeves power of film gala honoree 10

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Dude does not age. Dammmmm!!

He looks handsome And ageless..must be vampire 

Hell yes! He looks the same way he looked ten years ago. Even women cannot achieve this result.

AMAZZING. I LOVE KEANU!!

some say tomato.. @ 03/20/2012 at 6:42 am

Delish!! He looks great!

liverwurst @ 03/20/2012 at 6:42 am

I’d still hit that;) Love me some Keanu!

It’s because of his asian genes! He is such a lovely and down to earth man; check out his interview on the ‘Sad Keanu’ meme.

How is this even possible he is freakin 47 and he looks like he is in his thirties. Hot, hot ;)

Looking great for any age.

He’s Dorian Gray, I bet he’s hiding he’s portrait somewhere in his house.
but really i think that he’s a genuinely good person and he’s one of those guys u want to be friends with

living in a box @ 03/20/2012 at 7:30 am

he 47!!! must be a vampire!!!

Gossipgirl @ 03/20/2012 at 8:17 am

Keanu! God, I love this man! Finally some recent pictures. He is so hot, I can’t stand it!

Here iiiis my baaaaby !

The perfect guy for Charlize Theron xD

yesIDooooo @ 03/20/2012 at 9:59 am

I want him!!!!!

He looks so young, and sexy. He should be the next Sexiest Man Alive. He deserves it.

Gossipgirl @ 03/20/2012 at 11:58 am

@Marina: Word! Sexiest man of the century!

Keanu is the coolest cat ever!!!! Any news about Keanu is good news so keep it coming!

He’s a great example of a real moviestar – someone who is recognized for his talent, not his antics. He has managed to keep his personal life private and kept a little mystery. The young ‘uns could learn something from his example.

Oh god-he is yummy!:-D

any other GAY @ 03/20/2012 at 2:10 pm

I JUST LlOOOoooovvvvveeee Meeeee SOME HOT HOT KEANU REEVES!!! ~~ He’s HoLLYGAYWOOD HUNK………………….. He’s My OXFORD6th Street & YALE Combined….. I miss those Drive bys on his Motorcycle….. the Norton COMMANDO Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any other GAY @ 03/20/2012 at 2:11 pm

KEANU REEVES – KEANU REEVES – KEANU REEVES – KEANUUUUUU – HollyGayHunkaHubba!!!!!!!!!!!

any other GAY @ 03/20/2012 at 2:13 pm

KEANU REEVES – KEANU REEVES – KEANU REEVES – KEANUUUUU – Bring on ur MASTER of Domain 2 Me….U… HollyGayHunkaHubba!!!!!

HunkaHubba!!!??? @ 03/20/2012 at 2:17 pm

Oooppps, I thinks…Me Invented a NEW Scribble 4 E! Chanel, Ted Casablanca B*tch… Oh Well, It takes all Kinds!!! ;)

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All