Gerard Butler: Night Out at Chateau Marmont

Gerard Butler: Night Out at Chateau Marmont

Gerard Butler heads back to his car after stopping by Chateau Marmont on Tuesday (March 20) in Los Angeles.

Earlier in the day, the 42-year-old Scottish actor grabbed lunch with his parents at Farmers Market near The Grove, before driving to Malibu where he picked up coffee with his stepdad.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Gerard will be teaming up with Mike Myers, Michael Sheen, and Will Ferrell in May for a UNICEF’s Soccer Aid.

All profits from the match will benefit the organization’s work with children around the world.

gerard butler chateau marmont 01
gerard butler chateau marmont 02
gerard butler chateau marmont 03
gerard butler chateau marmont 04
gerard butler chateau marmont 05

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 725 » Show All

Hot, hot, hot

Glad to see you out and about and enjoying family time.

love the jeans and the jacket looking good gerry !!!!!!!!!!!

It’s good to see gerry spending time with family but he looks somewhat sad. Maybe it’s because the paps are hounding him so much.

nice hair!

my new single ‘ONE’ was recently named the official theme song for Gay Pride 2012! I’m on tour this summer playing pride events across America, check out my music + new single & tour dates here – http://www.facebook.com/BrandonHilton

God he’s such a hunk! like a fine wine he only gets better with age!!

GerrysGreenEyedWoman @ 03/21/2012 at 8:40 pm

Every single time I see that hotel name I think of the movie Somewhere.
~K

LoveUGerry @ 03/21/2012 at 8:41 pm

Nice to see him hanging out with his parents!

GerrysGreenEyedWoman @ 03/21/2012 at 8:46 pm

Who can top the, “We can accommodate any desire?” lure of his profession? What woman can compete with her flickering flame to that ferocious blaze?
~K

Joie de Vivre @ 03/21/2012 at 8:50 pm

Happy to seem him with his folks. Albeit, they seem a little out of sorts. The smoke and mirrors PR machine is in 5th gear AGAIN. Hope he is being a good boy and doing things that are good FOR him. There’s no denying a cloud hovers over him right now; however, I separate the business from the personal and I will always be his fan. Now, I haven’t spoken about his hair for a while, but let me just say that in these photos you can tell it is just him….shampoo, air dry…love it! Butler, I hope you choose the high road in all you do. The view is SO much better from there, trust me! XXO

Ashley Martinez
GERARD BUTLER IS AT THE BEACH I AM AT!!!!!! I am walking right behind him!!!!
5:01 PM – 21 Mar
AND HE WAVED AT ME! Holy sh/it. HOLY SH/IT.
5:02 PM – 21 Mar 12

angelsrock @ 03/21/2012 at 8:55 pm

Savor these pics because those locks are going to be on the barbershop floor soon!!

LoveUGerry @ 03/21/2012 at 8:55 pm

Is that place a restaurant?

LoveUGerry @ 03/21/2012 at 8:57 pm

@angelsrock: I like the long hair but I’m ready for a change! I think he’s gearing up for the shoot this weekend. It’s prob his down and out image! haha!

Joie de Vivre @ 03/21/2012 at 9:00 pm

@angelsrock: Do you think we can bid on them??? LOL!

No one is forgetting you ruining you know whos life with adultery Gerard. Keep doing photo ops hoping we forget but she means business. You lead her on!

@Joie de Vivre:
yea and I am sure you bunch of psychos will too

You can’t just lead someone on Gerard. How is that fair? Men…

This man is still a braw laddie! I just want to run my fingers through those curly locks – I like his hair long. Handsome photo! He’s actually a little more filled out – much better.

Shout out to the ladies! JDV, he should auction and give to his charity KKC.

Autumn

@Joie de Vivre: Joie, you’ll start a stampede to his head. I wonder what one of his curls would get on e-bay. I want the whole package not just a curl. Don’t want to go there, I’m off to bed and I don’t want to get excited by my big brute where I can’t sleep Have a good night♥

Whatshedonenow @ 03/21/2012 at 9:15 pm

I, like most people, do not believe everything I read in the tabs. But there are some basic truths that can’t be avoided about the Butt man – He’s easy on the eye. He can be a charmer when he wants to be. He has potential to be a really good actor. With a good  no nonsense director, a good script and a formidable cast he can up his game. And he’s vastly entertaining to read about when he’s not working. That’s the upside

Now the downside –  he makes way too many shi/te films. He comes across as being as deep as a tepid  puddle on a hot day.  He seems like an emotional wreck. His reputation is one step below  shi/te  when it comes to women. He’s a media who/re.  And oh from the look of  those new  pictures he’s quickly turning into a bit of a porker. If he doesn’t watch himself,  he’ll soon be waddling after all those age inappropriate chicks and women of so called easy virtue.

That’s an objective observation of GB, which the phannies will hate. Hehehe

And where is his poor pug Lolita – has he dumped her too?

The things that poor pug must have seen… tut tut tut… No wonder she always looks so forlorn around him. She’s probably traumatised from the stress of thinking when he’s going to run off again.

He is a Porker @ 03/21/2012 at 9:19 pm

HE IS GETTING FAT AGAIN :( he has no discipline at all.

He is a Porker @ 03/21/2012 at 9:20 pm

@lolita:
You guys are so SICK in the head it’s scary. Leave his hair alone and if there was a lock oh his hair on Ebay? Im sure that shht would sell for thousand or more

Gerry is gaining weight…. but if that’s the price of giving up the cocaine, then I’m happy to see it. Still a fan.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 725 » Show All