Reese Witherspoon Talks About Having More Kids

Reese Witherspoon Talks About Having More Kids

Reese Witherspoon talks on the phone as she visits a friend on Tuesday (March 20) in Brentwood, Calif.

The 35-year-old actress, and mother of two, is rumored to be expecting her third child!

“I would love to have more kids,” Reese told Britain’s Closer magazine back in January. “My children are the best part of my day.”

A friend of Reese’s told People, “Jim and Reese are looking forward to having a bigger family at this point in life. They are both thrilled.”

Are you excited for Reese?

witherspoon phone pregnant 01
witherspoon phone pregnant 02
witherspoon phone pregnant 03
witherspoon phone pregnant 04
witherspoon phone pregnant 05

Very happy for her.

Nice workout outfit! Happy for her

Gaby Lang

BloodbuzzOhio @ 03/21/2012 at 6:51 pm

By friend do they mean publicist?

Great news for her if it is true.

um it’s not rumored her rep confirmed it to people Magazine and it’s not like 36 is old to have a child Lynn Redgrave had her youngest daughter at 38 in 1981

She seems like the Mommie Dearest type. At least her kids have each other and a father’s house to go to. This little one will be pretty much all alone with Reese by they time it’s 8 or 9.

This is really stupid! Pictures from several weeks ago on this site and repeating the same stuff over and over and over! The “source” made the announcement for her so let it be at that! I want to know who the PR people are at Just Jared because you all SUCK!!!

Gossipgirl @ 03/21/2012 at 7:21 pm

@PjcR: I understand your frustration……

Oh Please! @ 03/21/2012 at 9:35 pm

@PjcR….I also understand your frustration

AmberWaves @ 03/21/2012 at 10:55 pm

Oy! PjcR count me in as well! I’m sick and tired of her. I bet we get wall to wall Reese for the next two years. We’ll be brainwashed.

never could comprehend how she got to be a Hollyweed actress. I see a lot better looking women on broadway.

KissMyA** @ 03/22/2012 at 1:51 am

For those who will be suffering everyday for the next 9 months just go buy a few bottles of your poison and cigars and lets sit back and enjoy the firework show that this woman is going to attempt to light off

People will go around considering themselves nice and kind. Put them behind a computer, and celeb gossip they become beast. How does someone turn joyous news of a pregnancy into bitter bickering? If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing. Congratulations on the pregnancy, hope all goes well and Reese delivers a healthy child. Children are bless ins no matter how you personally feel about the celeb( whom you don’t know personally).

Average Jane @ 03/22/2012 at 8:05 pm

I find this third pregnancy at her age strange. Don’t get all on my case, I don’t know why, but I do. She seems an OLD 35–like a person who is generally exhausted. Jen Garner is almost 40 (but a YOUNG 40) and she is popping them out one right after the other; those kids will grow up together and Jen is always just beaming. I look at Reese and just think she looks so tired and haggard. (Not a criticism– life can just do that to you sometimes!) I also wonder how her older ones feel about it. Wish her the best though!!!

ugly, ugly, ugly dwarf. How the hell did she become a hollywood actress. Hope the kid doesn´t look like her. Dad is more attractive.

Mrs. Toth is a JOKE!!! @ 03/24/2012 at 1:27 am

@Me
How do you know that some of us that are on her don’t know her personally or have worked with her?
@Helena
She slept her way through Hollywood, she can’t act and that is obvious. Dude she is married to has no swimmy fellows if you know what I mean!

MY SOURCE @ 03/24/2012 at 1:32 am

says that this guy Toth shoots blanks, never wanted kids and Reese Witherspoon used IVF. THEY also say that Toth is a serious boozer, druggie and has very serious anger issues. THEY say that Toth has continued to pester his ex fiance WHILE in this relationship with Reese Witherspoon. THEY also say that this marriage is nothing more then a business relationship. THEY say that Reese Witherspoon will go to any lenghts to stay relevant. THEY say Reese Witherspoon has been drinking throughout these three month. THEY say that Reese Witherspoon has burned the bridges of several friends because of Toth’s problems.THEY say! Why don’t THEY print that?

UcanKissmyBlkAss @ 03/24/2012 at 1:35 am

keepin the nannies employed this c unt n the gay white powder up his nose abusive alcoholic wont be around

@Mrs Toth is a joke. Who would like to sleep with this woman? You must be out of your mind, she is ugly and doesn´t seem to have a good personality. I never liked her and she has never made a good movie.