Angelina Jolie Addresses Leg-Baring Oscar Pose

Angelina Jolie Addresses Leg-Baring Oscar Pose

Angelina Jolie is speaking out for the first time about her much-buzzed about pose at this year’s Academy Awards.

The 36-year-old actress showed some leg in an Atelier Versace gown both on the red carpet and on stage at the Oscars – a move that led to her right leg even getting its own Twitter page!

“I honestly didn’t pay attention to it. You know what I mean? I don’t watch those TV shows and if I go online and see something about myself, I don’t click on it,” Angelina told The Huffington Post.

“And the people I surround myself with don’t really talk about that kind of stuff,” she added with a laugh. “I heard something, but I didn’t pay any attention. It’s as simple as a being a woman picking a dress you like and having a night, and not really thinking about anything else.”

And there you have it!

Credit: Ethan Miller; Photos: Getty
Posted to: 2012 Oscars, Angelina Jolie

Valerie Macon/Getty

but surely she realises that she looked ridiculous..

YEAH!!!!!…and what a night. Way to go Angie!

Best joke ever!!!! @ 03/23/2012 at 5:35 pm

hahahahhahahahahahaha

women have been sticking their legs out of high slit dresses for ages….the media is so bored.

I just don’t buy it that she didn’t know about it – I couldn’t avoid hearing about it!!! The most annoying news story ever.

she’s so ugly.

She’s so out of touch with the real world. I mean cmon. She made out with her brother and kept a vial of blood of Billy Bob around her neck.

As easy and simple as that, good girl. Love this lady, well done

Now she just keep giving interviews for nothing…. everything to stay on the news….. Since when she became such a media wh*re??? Sad,sad, sad

Oh and she cared about it ok, so much that she had to speak about it, she is such a liar.

She is so Beautiful!! She looked very beautiful in this dress!!

@shac: While presenting an award, though? It’s not the media making fun of her for it. It’s the whole world. People on tumblr, Jim Rash etc…

Passing Through @ 03/23/2012 at 5:50 pm

# 350 Golddustwoman @ 03/23/2012 at 1:57 pm
• When the producers of James Bond were desperate to find the right new Bond (before deciding on Daniel Craig) and couldn’t see the right candidate anywhere, they actually considered changing the sex of the famous spy to allow Angelina to take over. They reckoned she was the only ‘man’ for the job.
+++++++++++++++++++++
GDW -
This isn’t accurate. Angie wasn’t approached to be the new Bond. She was approached about being the Bond girl in Daniel Craig’s first Bond movie. That’s when she said she told Amy Pascal that she didn’t want to be a Bond girl – SHE WANTED TO BE BOND. A few years later, after Tiny Tom dropped Edward Salt because he thought it was too similar to his MI character, Sony co-prez Amy Pascal asked Angie if she was interested and when Angie said yes they changed Salt from a man to a woman and rewrote the script specifically for Angie. Any other actress would give her eye-teeth to be a Bond Girl – but not Angie. That’s why she’s bad ass and every other actress out there is a wannabe bad ass making shittty romcoms.

Passing Through @ 03/23/2012 at 5:50 pm

# 350 Golddustwoman @ 03/23/2012 at 1:57 pm
Oh yeah…one other thing…didn’t really care for the Madge reference. If it’s an article extolling Angie’s individuality and pointint out that she’s not who the media says she is, then it needs to stay focused on her and not bring other celebs into it. Plus…I just don’t like Madge…LOL!

Passing Through @ 03/23/2012 at 5:51 pm

# 354 bizzy bee @ 03/23/2012 at 2:34 pm
Passing Through #309
Read somewhere last year Brad was going to play John Lennon. Do you know if this was true, or just more name-dropping.
++++++++++++++++++++++++
LMAO. I don’t know how I missed this one. Obviously I’m not privvy to Brad’s work plans, but this sounds like the usual name-dropping to hype interest to me. Brad couldn’t pull of British accents in for Snatch or Troy…but he’s going to try to imitate Lennon’s funky Liverpudlian accent? I just can’t even imagine that…

What’s the fuss about it! She had a beautiful dress and she was sexy as hell deal with it, the media is so boring and stupid.

It is very easy for people to sit behind computers & criticize. Unfortunately people doing that are either young, fat & ugly or old and dated like Joan Rivers.
If you had legs like Jolie would have been selling them around. stop being invejosas & appreciate the beauty, it is to be seen!!

There are only two beautiful people in show business AJ and Angelina Jolie!!
Tchau

She is so full of it, she lies with impunity … didn’t know that all of Hollywood was laughing at her, besides the media storm the next day, I heard she was the biggest joke a the Vanity Fair after party, I might believe she didn’t know when she left the stage because she was obviously on something, but unless she lives in LaLa land this lying anorexia narcissist knew.

i dont believe this post,because angelina would never talk to huffington post. you can tell when brad and angelina is out of the spotlight,we get all this nonsense. why no one is talking about who won the oscar. and another no one gave mark walberg credit for stating weinstein would do a sweep on the academy,but we comment on a leg.

William Shakes @ 03/23/2012 at 5:55 pm

I think the lady doth protest too much.

alw, you’re probably right, this comment is very unlike Angelina.

I love love love her…yeah, it wasn’t her finest moment but the attention it got was ridiculous.

Formality @ 03/23/2012 at 6:08 pm

*****, you knew what you were doing. Stay fake, heifer.

hmhmhmhh… wish got that legz!!!

jared – check your grammar in paragrah #4 …. “it’s as simple as a being a woman ….” ?? As for Angie, i don’t think she has the time to sit around and worry about what she will or will not do at an awards ceremony; her life is far too busy and rewarding to ponder if she should stick her leg out or not. She doesn’t need to attract attention – it just naturally comes to her.

I’m absolutely sure she watched this video. At least once. She’s so into ONU and humanitarian work.. she must be well-informed. I just don’t understand why she always want to appear as a “off media” women. The media pays her bills!

@Alaia: Who the sh.t is that rash? If he was a hit, he would have been the guy they would have made a twitter account for. Her shoe is more important than that guy (who thought he was being cute. Turned out to be a jerk!)

And for your information, Angelina doesn’t conduct an interview by herself. Somebody was still interested enough to ask about her leg so she answered. Is it her fault that people are so intrigued by her?

You wouldn’t know about that of course since you’re still on that leg issue, right?

Marcheline @ 03/23/2012 at 6:09 pm

I’ve read she got so mad with her stylist. She must be very fussy.

she’s breathtaking beautiful
nd that moment was
the best thing from the oscars
sexy nd fun

If you did not read the internet or watch entertainment shows you could avoid it really easy. Watch real news. Read real news and you would certainly have missed this silly story.
Angelina quote is probably part of a bigger interview but Huffington like Jared want to get hits by promoting this.

gorgeous to the max!!!!!

ahahahaha
at our resident crazy stupid envy
jealous fat troll
2 pages w/ her crap
why does she waste her time?
they r thump down in secs
ahahaha
poor thing
shes a waste of space nd oxygen

thanks kevin, i think the reason we see post like this one because of the hits brad and angelina get.. have you seen other actors and actress post they sometime get 2-50 hits and brad or angelina get 200-1000 hits.

Well believe it or not. I was not online most of the day.. and guess what nobody I came in contact with mentioned Brad or Angelina. Nobody talked about Hollywood at all.

some of you think the world revolves around gossip sites. It doesn’t. Everyone is not tweeting their every move or hanging out on gossip sites or watching the shows.

Stop being so silly. YOU can avoid gossip easily. Don’t watch the shows and don’t go to those sites. EASY.

Angie is still the hottest ticket in the world. The trolls will be here whinnying about her. Good she gave you freaks something to do over the weekend. She is with her man and kids. YOU are here talking about her once again.

See the difference.

Love the JoliePitts @ 03/23/2012 at 6:19 pm

@iva:
#15
Your post should not be thumbed down. I am sorry it has been. I will repost what you wrote.
“Jolie má pravdu toľko nevraživosti a hlúposti už zaznelo na jej adresu , že keby ivšetko vnímala tak by sa z toho zblázdnila. Angelína je super a ak budú všetci kritici pomáhať vo svete tak ako Jolie potom majú právo kritizovať.”
As best as I can, I make it to be Slovak language? Below is from Google Translate.
“Jolie is right so much hostility and stupidity has already voiced its address, that if ivšetko perceived to be of the zblázdnila. Angelina is a super and if all critics to help in the world like Jolie then have the right to criticize.”
And you are right! When others do the wonderful works Angelina Jolie does, then they can criticize her. But others doing the work Angelina does respect her and praise her for the good work she does.

LOVE, LOVE LOVE YOU M U C H !!!!!!

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 03/23/2012 at 6:22 pm

@plez:

THANK YOU. You can avoid celebrity news if you want to.

Fame HO who is obsessed with her image

Angle looks so beautiful in her Oscars black gown the troll(s) are having a meltdown. That’s the power of the Jolie. Show the right leg Angie, your fans love it. Troll, keep foaming at the mouth like mad dogs, lol.

Love the JoliePitts @ 03/23/2012 at 6:29 pm

Love how The Jolie just brushes off the silliness of the media.
She and Brad have more important things to attend to; like rearing their 6 beautiful children and their projects and movies and Miraval.
Beautiful couple doing very nice things to help so many. Congrats to Brad on a successful fund raiser and thanks to him for helping to resurrect the 9th Ward. The houses are spectacular.
I hope the family is enjoying some quiet, fun filled time away from the spotlight.

Jared and Huttington Post makes fake a Angie tolding…poor Jared!Whitout Angie or Brad News,your posts are so boring,like a Oscar!

iva @ 03/23/2012 at 5:51 pm #15
Iva your comment is very positive, but not many people here speak Slovak. Try English or Google translation. I agree with everything you said.

Food? Eating? what’s that huhuh I don’t think of that kind of stuff and I don’t hang with people who eat. The way I look at it I just rent my food for a few minutes.

omg, seeing that picture.. and her leg.. it’s just really out there. hahaha. She must have seen a picture of herself and saw her leg.. and seen how ridiculous it looks.

Love AJ but I don’t believe her one bit here. It would have been hard not to pay attention to it. Didn’t her spokes released a statement about her doing for the paps. Sorry, not buying it.

@alw:

agree.
these quotes seem fake.
angelina choses huffington post to talk about her leg and nothing else?
weird.

seems faked quotes to me, unless i hear an audio inteview, i call BS.

I think she looks so good, in fact, my first comment about her and the oscars was about her pose. Very cool.

I am THE center- Ang @ 03/23/2012 at 6:44 pm

Shi wears boy’s clothes? Never noticed. I don’t surround myself with people who notice gender. haahaa. We talk about highminded things, like poop.

where has angelina been to give an interview to anyone lately???

fake quotes are fake.

angelina has nothing to promote at this time, she just talks to huffingtonpost about her leg?

nope, not angie’s style. sorry, i don’t believe these quotes at all.

For someone who has conveniently blown this whole episode off as nothing, she sure had a beet red face when she was mocked.

That is the most b.s. thing I have ever read. Every WOMAN especially Angelina knows what to do in every dress and gown they wear. There is no such thing as OH I DIDN”T KNOW… Give the world a break. It would be best to say, yes I felt sexy and therefore I expressed it. Seriously

I love her but that is pure bs

Bravo Angie for owning your sexuality…..people just don’t know how to take a woman that truly owns everything about herself. She had fun and now everyone is talking about her and nobody about the award winners….Bravo Angie….no wonder she doesn’t have a publicist…she doesn’t need one…cause she flat out doesn’t care what anyone but the people she knows and loves and/or respects….love her!!

“Brad was married when I met him? I heard something about that but didn’t pay attention. It’s just as simple as a woman wanting what she wants. If I put my head in the sand then it doesn’t exist”

I think we should cut her some slack on this one. She has done hundreds of red carpets and really never makes a mistake. If you listen on the videos the photographers were yelling to her, “show us some leg!” and when she came out on stage, some in the audience were giving her catcalls, so she got a bit carried away . . . she’s human remember, she is entitled to one awkward evening.

Wat to go Angie!!!! Cait you are a fool. Brad loves this woman and so do I. Bless the JP family.

Correct me if I’m wrong. But didn’t Ticky say she wanted to be a Bond Girl? Obviously, the producers didn’t want her..

How could she NOT know she was doing it? It looked really, really intentional. It looked like she was doing it on purpose – esp. wen she got on stage to present! Whatever. I could be wrong but that’s just how I saw it.

Hard to believe that she would comment to Huffington Post about this, but maybe Maleficent’s producers want the issue put to bed so that it doesn’t come up during promotions. If it’s true then everyone now knows how she feels about it and we can move on ***yes, please**

-So blase with attention that she goes out of her way to seek it , only to dismiss it as she throws it back at you.

OMG, just noticed there is another Emma posting on page 1. That’s not me. I have to change my name . . . AGAIN!!

@guest: Yes, she did. But she is too old to be a Bond girl, and she ain’t sexy. Halle Berry was a little older when she did Die Another Day, but did you see her in her orange bikini doing an Ursula Andress? She was hot! Ticky no matter what she did could never do anything like that!

Emma @ 03/23/2012 at 6:57 pm
—————————————————————-
there was nothing awkward about it
it was a fun sexy moment
nd everyone in good spirits
saw it that away
angelina didnt even show much leg
want to see some leg?
go see the photos of
japan salt premier
or in Cannes ib premiere
that in the oscars

@Emma:

a film that hasn’t even started filming yet?
and wouldn’t be out till early 2013 at the earliest? c’mon man

the only reason i 10 % believe this is huffington post is big in the media, surely they would not risk looking like liars if angie’s team come out and say she never spoke to huffington?

very weird these quotes, the timing, the subject, the website, all seems fishy to me

what do other fans think?

These are Quotes that Angie used before, Just don’t believe she did an interview with HuffPo, it is not her MO, to address silly stuff.

This whole incident just goes to show what a star Angelina is. Only Angelina Jolie could garner this much press for doing something that almost every actress does when wearing a dress with a slit. She should be flattered people care so much.

@Susan:

ITA.

now i think about, these quotes seem to come from an angie interview about how she copes with seeeing bad things as a UN ambassador, and then switching to fluffy events like red carpets that don’t mean anything in comparsion.

Say what you want about her, but Angelina evokes very strong feelings from people. Even this leg incident… People are always talking about her! She handles it fairly well, of you ask me.

@daral: I can’t believe Angie would address this in an interview when she has nothing to promote, and with HuffPo, a known Angie hater??? Looks like cobbled quotes to me …

The issue was not the dress or the leg being exposed. It was the odd posture that she kept up to stick her leg out as far as possible that made it entertaining. It was downright odd.

GerrysGreenEyedWoman @ 03/23/2012 at 7:25 pm

Classic deflection. I don’t believe much of it. She’s like got her leg forcibly projected with her crotch split very provocatively, and more than once. Coincidence, chance, fate or circumstance?
Feel as a woman keenly aware of her sex appeal, and feeling a confidence the dress brought out in her, knew shat she was doing feeling it has more depth, and message, than this non-statement. That said, who gives a flippin’ otter?! Just happy she’s happy because she’s found someone to bare her soul too, who turned her into a woman. I feel she knows how lucky she is to have snagged Brad… and he her!
~K

The Hunger Games @ 03/23/2012 at 7:26 pm

that’s what this is about – taking the attention away from JLaw – i heard brad was crushing on JLAw, so with the premiere, it makes sense that aj would come out and try to steal the headlines

aj is such a liar – she knows everything written about herself

@juju:

It was not sexy IMO. That is your opinion.

If Angelina showing a bit of leg is all you can talk about, your lives must be very boring indeed. You poor things. If I had lovely legs like Angie, I’d show them off too. Too bad your not all like her, if you were, the world would be a much nicer place.

NoThankie @ 03/23/2012 at 7:30 pm

She looked like a pale, frail, dumbass.

Angie, we love you but that is pure bs

shoes4life @ 03/23/2012 at 7:33 pm

Sounds like a cut paste from another interview and Huff & Puff took credit for a few quotes. Angelina usually don’t do interviews unless she is promoting a movie or cause. Plus she hardly ever addess dumb stuff like the over blown leg event. Sounds like Huff & Puff just want to get some hits from her detractors.

—————————–New Thread———————————

Skeptical @ 03/23/2012 at 7:37 pm

I agree, I don’t think she would talk to Huff Po, it does sound like a cut and paste with a little embellishment.

@The Hunger Games:
ass *hole stop reading tabloid garbage,trolls are having a meltdown they miss the JPS lol,even if the quotes are real it shows that she does not give a fuc*k about haters she lives her life on her terms

Fans, it always amazed me whenever Angie looks especially beautiful, the trolls become especially cray cray. It’s amazing to see trolls torturing themselves by parking their Butts on Angie’s thread and then have a total and complete meltdown. Fans love to watch haters typing and changing names as fast as they can. Angle owns their A@@, they can’t stay away.

I honestly still don’t understand what the big deal was about it.

Yeah,she didn’ t pay attention to the media but her publicist made a statement on the subject…Such a hypocrite!

@csa: She doesn’t have publicist.

@Nina D.: Me Neither. It is just a leg.

I thought the pose was cool. Who won the Oscars? She stoled the show. It was that “I’m still a Bad Girl” moment.
She’s been talk about since her early 20′s and still being talk about 15 years later. That doesn’t happen very often in HW at least in the last couple of decades. .

An Icon in the making

liar liar! if you go online and see yourself just click on it. if you you wear these dresses you click on them, not act like you dont care

Emma @ 03/23/2012 at 7:28 pm
_________________________________

it was not just my opinion
it was the opinon of everyone
that was in good faith
nd that were not envy jealous
b i t c h e s

"BlogBrat" @ 03/23/2012 at 8:03 pm

She should have simply addressed it as ” I am a Hooch. Everyone knows that, why are you all so surprised at my desperste attempt for more Ho publicity”…Bye Ho Bye Ho, I am a Hooch you know, I dress like a sk@nk and I look like a snake Bye Ho Bye Ho….lmfao….

Jennifer Aniston @ 03/23/2012 at 8:04 pm

I have a MUCH better body than that husband-stealing junkie!!!

Jennifer Aniston @ 03/23/2012 at 8:07 pm

@guest: The ONLY thing that junkie “stoled” was MY husband!

@briseis

Thanks, I thought I read somewhere that she wanted to be a Bond Girl. I agree she isn’t sexy by no means.
I guess she threw it out there thinking the Producers would offer her that role after posing almost naked on magazine covers.

The Hunger Games @ 03/23/2012 at 8:11 pm

I think she’s feeling the pressure from a new young lovely girl, that everyone is swooning over

this was perfectly timed – say what you want

"Blog Brat's Big Sis" @ 03/23/2012 at 8:13 pm

Whus up lil sis? LOL. JJ we appreciate you opening up this nasty can of worms. Just remember, you are the one that opened up Pandoras Box, and we will be more than happy to close it for you. She is a liar. She knew at the Vanity Fair After Party that she is the laughing stock of all of Hollywood.

——————– New Thread ———————

Lara, are you off your rocker?

Speaking of Pandora’s Box, maybe next time Angie will just lift her dress up over her head.

going out of your way to say, “tis nothing” = deep embarrassment

@Jennifer Aniston: And the only thing YOU stoled was Heidi Bivens’ man of 14 years! Turns out he’s not that great of a catch after all, huh, if you’re still whining about the husband who dumped you 7 years ago. Women who’ve been widowed or lost their husbands in horrendous ways have had faster recovery times than you.

She’s so full of ****. She was a public laughing stock and she knows it.

@The Hunger Games:

LOL, are you always this stupid?

She handles her own PR. This low key response shows why she’s so good at it, even when putting out a masstive “flame”.

@“Blog Brat’s Big Sis”:

YOU keep talking about the Vanity Fair party. Angie and Brad didn’t go to the Vanity Fair party. They went to a private party with Clooney. So when exactly were they at the Vanity Fair party. There were no pictures of them there.

lmao.fckniston ruined a 14 yr. old relation.its like forever in hollywood.

what she did was very normal. i still do not know why people want her to say what they like. she is one of honest woman.she is very beautiful. even she is thin, she is beautiful. that dress is also very beautifull. if u hate her, hate her but do not lie.she is one of desireable hollywood woman. if press talks something bad or good things, they know they can sell it. she has made so many people very rich because people want to hear about her.she is who she is.just God gave something and she still keep the title the holywood leading lady.

"BlogBrat" @ 03/23/2012 at 8:32 pm

Amanda, that was too funny, but she has already lifted her dress to half of the men in Hollywood…This is a bad attempt on someones part to make it seem as if she pays no attention to what is said about her, but in all actuality, she reads everything that is said about her nasty, immoral, unscrupulous, man stealing azz….She knows people are hating on her more than ever…We are lovin it Ang…Go back to the gutter you crawled out of…We all know you are notorious for lyiing at the drop of a hat.. .You & your boyfriend are DONE…

lolz @ the trollniston.listen bit.chez.golden couple is dunzo! fini,finito.moved on!

momee locked herself away
an cried cried cried
and smashed things all over tha place
when the leg thing happend
yea

@Emma: Thank you dear. The media surely does pay her bills.
She is NOTHING without her picture perfect life other than her acting career.
Does she really believe we buy her ‘I do everything without thinking about what others think of me and no I really do not watch all that is written about me.’
Sure, that’s why you are always denying that ”those” rumors are all false about this and that
Mostly Brad talks about their missteps but now Jolie is noticeing that she can’t stay Mother Theresa and Sexy Hot at the same time..
She wants to be in the spotlight so badly, so she can shine but honey you lost your looks a long, long time ago.
Go grow some meat on your bones and stop acting like a Saint.

"Blog Brat's Big Sis" @ 03/23/2012 at 8:39 pm

If you all think she is so beautiful (which is a joke) then why does she have to dress like a s**t in order for people to even notice her. It might also help, if she washed that disgusting greasy hair too. I don’t know how Brad can sleep next to that, GROSS!

if angelina is such a fame hungary person, why isn’t she on twitter? :)

@“BlogBrat”: Why simy alinas is here posting 100 times? and who let the FF interns out here ?
What is new Angie several times said she doesn’t pay atteniton to this kind of things. Why would she?

@Bass: Such crap honey, this only shows how much Angelina CARES about what her image is

“She has already lifted her dress to half of the men in Hollywood ….”

Uh-huh, you are so right. Vince Vaughn, Paul Sculfor, Gerald Butler, John Mayer, Producer Boy, etc

of course u trolls just assume these quotes are real, when plenty of fans already have doubts.

don’t cry too much if huffpo is caught in a fabrication :)

Anyone who is a fan of Angie know that she was just having fun and feeling sexy with Brad. All the hate that came her way is so predictablle. There is so much jealousy for Angie with so many women using Brad as their fantasy man. But truth is she loves Brad and he loves her and they are making their family work. I believe she does not understand all the fuss and I believe she does not read all the crap that comes out with her name on it. Brad must be so happy he found Angie.

cats and rats @ 03/23/2012 at 8:52 pm

Oh way in new three days off her get restless. Women stay for you kids one week without here your name in world nosecess she is

"BlogBrat" @ 03/23/2012 at 8:56 pm

Why we are talking about her being a phony…How about those hair extensions…She is so far from being a natural beauty (like Jen) and she knows it…Ticky tock Ho-lee is rolling down the hill, through the shrubs over the cliff, onto the rocks and SPLAT!!!!!!!!!!

"Blog Brat's Big Sis" @ 03/23/2012 at 8:59 pm

Hey Truth, women might at one time had Brad as their fantasy, but after him getting with HO-LEE Im sure very few wouldn’t touch him with a ten foot pole! NASTY!

1 troll, 15 plus names.

stay mad haters

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 03/23/2012 at 9:03 pm

…`if that was anyone else they would of got torn a new asssholee. LMFBAO

Ang threw out her hip to reveal a sexy leg
but
most people saw a dork with a pale stick

Passing Through @ 03/23/2012 at 9:06 pm

OT -
This week OuttaTouch did a story on how much plastic surgery Megan Fox has had – http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17h55p1wxzakojpg/original.jpg and now someone at BuzzFeed has posted pix all the way back to 2002. The transformation is obvious – and scary. This girl is about to turn 26 and she’s got so much botox pumped into her forehead that she probably hasn’t been able to move it for more than 3 days a year since she was about 15. Last year she posted some dumb ass Twitpic where she’s wrinking her forehead but that was one of the 3 days each year she’s able to move it. She probably went right after that to her plastics guy and got it refroze. And what’s up with her eyebrows? They look like she uses a stencil and draws them on with a black Sharpie. Her lips were normal until mid-2007 when Transformers came out and she decided to pump 2 pounds of Restylane into them. She was a cute girl…now she look hard and plastic…and I think the poor girl must be a mouth-breather because she seems genetically incapable of fully closing her mouth…

Angelina is truly beautiful. Her features are perfect. She owns the trolls…they can’t stay away and keep hoping against hope that something bad will open to her. Losers!

Frankly it amazes me the amount of thought and energy that soooooo many people have put into the simple and innocent pose of Angelina Jolie.
I guess there’s really something about Angelina which taps into much deeper issues. t’s not the pose, it’s because its a pose made by Angelina Jolie and all it’s associations. I recall an article where the author wrote that the kerfuffle was because Angelina is a woman in control of her sexuality and when she chooses to put it out. Because if you think about it, there are millions more provocative poses on the internet and in movies and TV. But these poses are made by faceless, nameless women, not Angelina Jolie.
The other thing that amazes me are the number of LOSIES who come on these JP threads and are still feeling hurt and raw about BRAD PITT LEAVING SS. It just goes to show how these LOSIES know, SS has been such a LOSER for the last 7 years.

@HAA haa:
yes loser you guys are so stupid,i guess its boring in FF land,and why are some so call fans so defensive even if the quotes are real she had said several times before they do not have time for useless gossip am sure if she was asked about it she will answer no big deal

cats and rats @ 03/23/2012 at 9:10 pm

Hollow all friend I wet. To swissland for my husbond cold skering a lot fun Ange chip for kids wear old cloth for kid to kid same old dress all money her have kid look bad a dirty she make she self look good. Over x.pose ange people in my county sake for her name go way five month

"BlogBrat" @ 03/23/2012 at 9:11 pm

The day after the awards show, TMZ had her pose on their show…They called it awkward & desperate…I hope she keeps doing her usual s!utty PR attempts and digging her grave deeper & deeper…She doesn’t need too much help in ruining herself. She pretty much did that 7 years ago all on her own…Brad wasn’t worth the trouble is my bet…

I think it’s good that Angie is spending so much time on her leg damage control. That way, Brad has some time to collaborate with me on our project, if you know what I mean.

LOOK at MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE @ 03/23/2012 at 9:16 pm

but it doesn’t matter to me – angelina

"BlogBrat" @ 03/23/2012 at 9:18 pm

KFC called, they want their chicken leg back…

—————– NEW THREAD ——————-

poor thing just stick to one name, fool

i guess stumpy”s nasty fungal infected leg makes her tickletts mad lol

bye fans,no news is good news too bad we have to get use to trolls going cray cray

ANGIE IS A QUEEN.
GRANMA aniston IS A DIRTY WHO*RE.
GRANMA aniston’S FANS ARE DIRTY WHO*RES, TOO.
THAT’S IT

she’s fierce. if maniston did it, it would be lame.

*FILTHY-aniston-WHORE-PANTIES* @ 03/23/2012 at 9:34 pm

ANGIE IS GREAT.
HOW ABOUT aniston? SHE’S A MAN-FACED WHO*RE

aniston'S FANS ARE OLD WHORES @ 03/23/2012 at 9:36 pm

LOVE ANGIE SO MUCH

How many names is this one fool going to use tonight.

I finally gave up counting.. LOL

Thanks, Jared, you omit all kinds of JP news and accomplishments, but you throw out this troll bait with no problem. Why don’t we go back to the old thread………..this is garbage.

I love angelina but i’m sure she thought about and heard more about… i mean news about her makes the normal world news not just entertainment news

I’m having fun thumbing down the poor pathetic trolls!Miss the JoliePitt’s bet their having a wonderful family time.

villedeville @ 03/23/2012 at 9:43 pm

There were a few other female stars in the Oscar’s red carpet who had gowns with high thigh-slit. Only Angelina was noticed and criticized or praised while the others were completely ignored. Jennifer Lopez wore a low-necked gown almost exposing her boobs. She was barely noticed or talked about.

Jennifer Aniston @ 03/23/2012 at 9:47 pm

You guys are delusional if you think there’s only ONE troll on here, simply using different names. I’ve NEVER posted on a Jolie thread until this evening.

Trust me, junkie kuunt Jolie has PLENTY of haters. And with me, it’s not even that I hate her (how can u hate someone u don’t know?) I just think she’s an arrogant, affected, phoney…. :P

@juju:

Pardon me, I didn’t realize I was talking to an irrational zealot.

Yeah, it’s really too bad that Jared put this thread up because with nothing happening in JP-Land we could be stuck with this discussion for a month.

Why do people care about something like this? Do you have nothing else important to give your attention to?

anorexicjolie @ 03/23/2012 at 9:53 pm

Yeah, whatever angie. It has been rumored that she pours over the online blogs searching for articles about herself…even commenting on herself with different poster names. (probably passing through, lol!)

olivia and popeye @ 03/23/2012 at 9:54 pm

Could she possibly be anymore arrogant? Like who does she hang out with except hired help and her kids. Skanklina has no friends.

Liverwurst @ 03/23/2012 at 9:55 pm

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every time I see her pose! It’s so ridiculous!! Bahahahaha!!

Liverwurst @ 03/23/2012 at 10:00 pm

@naia: Awww poor loons are embarrassed? You all should be;) “not important”? You mean sort of how you guys went on and on about what Jen wears on a date with her man? pfft! Jen on her worst day never, ever looked idiotic…ever. Just think: Angie worked on this pose in front of a mirror and thought it looked sexy and great!!! LMAO what a buffoon!

@BLAH: Laughing stock if she did not plan it. When I first saw Angie walking the red carpet @ Oscar, I knew right away that it was her gig. The guy try to copy Angie’s pose knew that it was her gig. Only the idiot ones did not understand what she’s did. That’s why Angie got an Oscar because she knows how to act her line. I believe that the director of the Oscar gave each presenter some task and it’s up to them how to perform it. Angie did performed it well that no other presenter was mentioned and even the Oscar winners were hardly recognized in the news the next day. Angie stole the Oscar show. I am sure the next coming years, the only reason people will remember this Oscar year is because of Angie’s leg. And even if Angie will retire, they will still bringing this up. Angie will just laugh, after all she got what she was trying to accomplish, get the attention in just a little silly move. Genius Angie. No wonder why she become a director and a writer. She has this ability to think right away, even just in a seconds. Well done Angie!

Emma @ 03/23/2012 at 9:48 pm
______________________________________
ahahaha
there’s nothing irrational or extrem about the truth
ofcourse u don’t know that
since u don’t kow the meaning of the word
u know what’s irrational nd extrem?
ur behavior
only a irrational CRAZY extrem person
would waste 6 years of her life
obessing over 2 actors nd their fans
nd posting all day in a blog under *** names
poor thing
ur a waste of space nd oxygen

ANGIE AT LEAST NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR A MAN. LIKE MISSJENNYPIGG spiteful.
Men love Angie.

"BlogBrat" @ 03/23/2012 at 10:18 pm

I’m am lovin all this hate for her…It is like Christmas in March!!!! It is so funny to see all these ticky tock Ho-lee trolls scrambling around the board to defend her..ha ha ha ha…She needs your defending trolls or else you wouldn’t be fighting so hard to explain such a ridiculous pose that everyone in the world thought was stupid & desperate….”Come on guys” you know at the moment you saw that pose you were like “OMG what is she doing!!!!” I know I almost fell out of my chair lmao….I said to myself, “she is gonna catch hell for that”, and she did…The night was not even over before before people were on the blogs & twitter going WTF is wrong with that s!ut…And she is still catching hell for it…BTW~my big sis is in the middle of a storm & her internet is down for now, but she will return shortly…If you were a good blogger you could see we are not the same…She is coming along nicely though… :)

"BlogBrat" @ 03/23/2012 at 10:19 pm

P.S.~ Thank you JJ…You are the best!!!!!

Who could take Joe Lee seriously after watching those several desperate attempts for attention gone flat wopp.. wopp……… wopp

"blogbrat" hahaha @ 03/23/2012 at 10:24 pm

@“BlogBrat”: do you have a life? your post was idiotic.

why is she giving huff post... @ 03/23/2012 at 10:24 pm

…..and interview

ask yourselves that!

i have a pretty good idea

people are just jealous that Angie’s only leg stole the whole Oscar and become a instant internet sensation people wrote blogs, poems, essays about her leg got her own twitter account with 30000 follower.
she just made a causal pose because there was too much of weight of heavy dress on her right side of leg so she has stick her left leg out to keep that shape of dress so what big deal? why every minor thing jolie does becomes a media frenzy?

I just realize that BAMBI HAS A NERVOUS TIC WITH THE PHRASE “IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN A”
“IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN A”
“IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN A”
THERE IS NO END WITHOUT WRITING IN THIS SENTENCE
MY RECOMMENDATION A FAN OF ANGELINA TO YOUR HEALTH GO TO A DOCTOR

@Passing Through: How do you know if she was approached or not? Oh yeah, you don’t.

RATED NEXT MONTH IN THE JOURNAL

UNEMPLOYED WOMAN OF 45 YEARS WITHOUT actress EX HUSBAND AND CHILDREN WITHOUT THEIR bankrupt EXCESS IN SURGERY URGENT JOB WANTED.

who care why she did it, she looked Gorgeous .

Crazy nuts live in denial…hers is deep…and so is Brads for worshipping her.

Dale the paparazzi guy @ 03/23/2012 at 10:36 pm

Angie parties at the chateau marmont. She was caught making out with her new super good looking bodyguard.

funniest thing was that she expected gasps and got laughs

Dale the paparazzi guy @ 03/23/2012 at 10:38 pm

@Looselipz: he is as obsessed with angejo has her fans and you and the rest of the internets and paparazzi and magazines and so on. Obsessed.

I just Realized That BAMBI HAS A PHRASE WITH THE NERVOUS TIC “IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN TO” “IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN TO” “IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
LOOKS LIKE A PARROT
URGENT GO TO YOUR DOCTOR IDIOT!
ENVY YOU WILL PRODUCE A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Bambie SUFFERS A NEVIOSO ICT. “IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN TO” “IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN TO” “IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
LOOKS LIKE A PARROT
URGENT GO TO YOUR DOCTOR IDIOT!
ENVY YOU WILL PRODUCE A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

- Jokelee embarrassed herself way more with her simplistic nonsense answers at the Women’s Day Conference after the oscars. You could actually see the dignitaries snickering .

POOR TROLL @ 03/23/2012 at 10:53 pm

LOL @ the name-changing troll talking to herself. Same old sh.it different thread. @Briseis: You could’ve warned me with that gross pic of Maniston. That old hag has no shame! Hahaha Such a desperate w.hore just like her two paid troll hens. LOL

Reminds me of: @ 03/23/2012 at 11:01 pm

remember the video by Blind Mellon where the little girl dressed as a bumble bee is all excited to perform and show off her tap dance, only to finish and hear total silence – then wild laughter as she ran off crying with embarrassment

@Reminds me of:: Except no one ran home crying. Angelina went to a Women’s Conference in NY and spoke with other powerful interesting women. Then she went to NO to support Brad in his MIR project and went on a trip to Amsterdam to watch the horrible man judged guilty
You see while you would have been hiding/crying in your room worried that people were making fun of you. Angelina was going on with her life and the things that are important to her. Because what others say about you has no weight in who you are or who you become.

Spoling the thread is on mission the jealousy is too much. Jared, time to clean the house.

Wow is Angie popular, 180 posts in less then 24 hours! That’s why she is a super star. Don’t care if it’s good or bad post because we all know that in Hollywood, all exposure is good exposure. So haters keep hating, makes her even more relevant! Love her!

SUEING FOR BREAK UP NEWS. @ 03/23/2012 at 11:16 pm

If she does not read the news about her, how come she sued the UK newspaper, when they printed Bangelina BREAK UP news few years ago !!!.

Jolie has to stick her leg out to keep the balance and shape of her dress which was far too heavy and putt too much weight of her right leg that little move becames a big media frenzy and internet memo, shows the power of jolie’s status. every minor thing she does becomes instant media frenzy.

@Reminds me of:: yet she didn’t here silence here nor laughter. Only by JA’s fans. Means she has got “it”.

@Teddy: Oops hear not here on first ed.

Thanx for the taylor made thread JJ
so hilarious to watch the JP fans burn
it bees Troll’s Night

@Liverwurst: @Liverwurst:
Please. Bish u just mad granmaniston had fewer people see her and the bald dwarfs stupid romcom than joined Angie’s leg’s twitter. Bahaha
That said, kiss my azz ugly maniston fan….don’t make me laugh re maniston not looking idiotic….haha…finger up her bum loser reject tv has been who gets dumped with the regularity of a loose bowel, who dates douches who tongue perez hilton then dump her in the street, and who show up at cheesey people choice awards drunk off her asss and who looks like tootsie in drag on every sad red carpet…..yet you call her not idiotic. Please ish shedefines the word. Bahah
switching gears….i find the huffpo interview thing bogus – since when does Angie do huffpo. Interviews? ! Huffpo interviews about nothing! Come. On. I read. That. Blurb and thought so where’s the rest of the interview? What was sheREALLY being interviewed about!!!? Every blurb says that one line re leg and nothing else.right like Angie would give huff the time of day! This is a phony setup and a lie. Bet.

Jusingcase @ 03/23/2012 at 11:22 pm

@SUEING FOR BREAK UP NEWS.: She didn’t! Must have been reading the trusty US rag again or the UK mail rag.

Because the real media starting calling anyone and everyone close to Brad and Angelina to ask them if it were true. After being harassed someone finally told them about the UK lie.

Planet Jolie @ 03/23/2012 at 11:27 pm

How does Jolie know what to block on the internet from her children if she is unaware of what the content is?

@Jim Rash: She only got laughs by JA fans. That’s why for over the next week everyone declared her stance the new Tim Tebow like stance and imitated it while giving nothing but praise for Angie. She will now have a stanced named for her. Copy that JA!

@POOR TROLL: I know, so sorry. But I find it hilarious that these trolls are going on and on about Angie’s pose while saying nothing about Ticky’s awkward walk with the slit which nearly showed her private parts.And they keep saying that Ticky’s legs are toned while Angie’s is chicken, or scrawny. I personally prefer Angie’s long slim legs to Ticky’s fat fat legs.

@Planet Jolie: Duh, you can block content via subject matter. Know how to do a search? Then you can block content…though many ways to get around it if you have smart kids. Then you can go into software blocking with passwords.

POOR TROLL @ 03/23/2012 at 11:31 pm

If Angelina really has so many haters or is hated, how come you can’t even thumb down the fans’ posts? I dare you to thumb down my post to see how many of you are here. You and your multiple names makes you a LOSER and every post you make, makes you look like a completely idiot illiterate moron. No wonder your idol the homewrecker hag queen Maniston has no job. She is a loser in real life like you.

@Planet Jolie:
Their names are blocked. So anything associated with their names are block. Please a little common sense.

better question @ 03/23/2012 at 11:45 pm

Who would waste their Fing time thumbing down posts like obsessed re tards?
The fact that you are so pissed is enough for me .
When most popular threads are posted at the end of each year,why are JP threads absent?
6 fans—- 50 names. You frauds don’t crack the top 50

Planet Jolie @ 03/23/2012 at 11:47 pm

Sure about that nut jobs? I just searched HOBag and Angelina Jolie came right up.

fan multiplier @ 03/23/2012 at 11:54 pm

off modem,on modem,browser off, browser on, JJ, thread, thumb/down
repeat x 20

Jolie's power @ 03/23/2012 at 11:56 pm

I don’t think media would give a **** if the same pose was done by Jen or any other celeb but since it was done by Jolie it has become an instant hit and so popular that people still can’t resist talking about it and so many celebs are trying to copy her pose to get bit of attention.

@SUEING FOR BREAK UP NEWS.: Did you read also that Angie said that some of her friends or a reporter was asking her about some stuff that it was printed by the media that she didn’t know about. The so called Breakup news that she knew off because her kids saw it when they went to the store at that time when it was printed. Her kids were asking about it and that news went over board. They have the right to sue the tabloid because it’s not just Brad and Angie will get damage and also their kids if they did not stop the lies. Angie already warned the media that they can hurt her but if they hurt her kids, that’s the time she will step up. Please know how to read and use your common sense will ‘ya aka JL cause you sound so moronic. Tyry to learn reading comprehension, okay?

Poor Angiekins.

@Sally:

Yeah, did you see that Jim Rash rebuff? I wish she had been on stage, the look on her face would’ve been priceless.

"BlogBrat" @ 03/24/2012 at 12:10 am

“Yeah but” if Jen was doing that pose it would have looked super sexy…She did wear a sexy black dress with a very high slit up it one time and she didn’t look so trashy & desperate when she walked out on stage…She didn’t even have to pose, It came natural for her…She was drop dead gorgous, and the media nor the fans said otherwise…She has a fantastic body and she actually eats food on a daily basis…I guess that is why she was voted the hottest woman in history…Ole ticky Ang can’t hold a candle to Jens beauty…The pose speaks for itself…Watching it live was a total perk…Lovin it….ttfn

She did not say she wants to be a Bond girl, she said she wanted to be Bond, and then made Salt. She’s great!
It must really be sad for those who dislike her to spend so much time writing bad things about her, you won’t change other persons opinion on her, anyway, I really like what she and Brad do and the beautiful family they have.

"BlogBrat" @ 03/24/2012 at 12:13 am

BTW~my comment #204 referred back to #200

No way in heck she didn’t know what she was doing. Nobody normally stands with their leg that far out to the side. That was the most obnoxious thing I’ve ever seen on an awards show.

JEN THE FLOP QUEEN @ 03/24/2012 at 12:19 am

@“BlogBrat”: Its you yep lol there is nothing natural about your idol. everything and anything about her is fake….and dont brag about her being the hottest woman..why dont you visit yahoo and see that 99% think otherwise…go there and change your names to answer every bashing your idol gets…NOW GO BACK TO YOUR CAVE AND TAKE YOUR MEDS…DELUSIONAL ID*OT

Julie @ 03/23/2012 at 5:38 pm

are you jealous that Angelina has the stunning figure to be able to wear that black dress and you don’t

i agree with you Carima. the majority of people that have been around Brad and Angelina says the same thing-They are the real deal.people that write cruel remarks remind me of high school reunion where the cheerleaders and her friends are still angry at the jock for still being with the bad wierd girl.

Sally @ 03/23/2012 at 5:53 pm

No, dear. I know people who WERE at the Vanity Fair after party. They all say the same thing. Those, theses people included, who had the pleasure of talking to Angelina found her to be extremely gracious; something you should learn. No one found her to be a joke. you however are a different matter.

2012 Most Influential Icons (most talked about)
1. Ms Angelina Jolie – actress, humanitarian, mother, red carpet queen
2. Ms Angelina Jolie’s Right Leg – enough said!
3. Ms Angelina Jolie’s partner/defacto/husband, Brad Pitt
4. Ms Angelina Jolie’s first bio child, Shioh Jolie-Pitt
5. Ms Angelina Jolie’s bio twins, Knox & Viv Jolie-Pitt
6. Ms Angelina Jolie’s african-american daughter, Zahara Jolie-Pitt
7. Ms Angelina Jolie’s 2 asian sons, Maddox & Pax Jolie-Pitt
8. Ms Angelina Jolie’s residential abodes/properties domestic and international
9. Ms Angelina Jolie’s parents-in-law, father/brother
10. Ms Angelina Jolie’s ex-husbands
11. Ms Angelina Jolie’s mortal enemy – notably the one who pretended to have her husband stolen from her; subsequently doing her own brand of defacto-husband stealing from her own friend, Heidi Bivens (a stylist to celebrities). Incidently, she also broke up the marriage of another friend, an Australian stylist. So it may be that stylists who work closely with this aging movie startlet (referred to endearingly on this board as Ticky), should well take note that if their husbands have a bit of resemblance to Ticky’s conquests / her type of men – to be very afraid unless they have the same deep pockets as Ticky’s. What men would not want to be maintained at that level ala Justin Theroux – its like hitting lotto bigtime!

I agree w/#204 @ 03/24/2012 at 12:37 am

I agree #204. Jen was really sexy when she presented an award in a similar black dress with a slit. She looked fabulous. Her dress was a nicer dress and she wore it great. Jolie’s dress didn’t fit well an she did not wear it well. Don’t ask me what she was thinking when she stuck that leg out. Who does that?? It was in bad taste, and she looked pretty trshy.

@“BlogBrat”: I’m lovin’ it too because this news was a month old and haters still talking about it. This news even buried Ticky’s latest pr attempt. And remember, this is one of the reasons why Ticky’s WANDERSLUT movie BOMBED BIG TIME because most people were paying attention on Angie’s leg not on Ticky’s movie and funny was even Ticky’s idiot fans did not go and watched the movie because they parked here in Angie’s site. We Angie fans love the result of this leggy news because Ticky got stamped and kicked by Angie’s leg. It’s AMAZING. I’m sure Brad Pitt’s mom knew about her gig and she witness the power of LA JOLIE. You gotta love Angie.

@“BlogBrat”: Are you sick? Saying “Ole ticky Ang can’t hold a candle to Jens beauty” is the biggest joke ever….Even HW actors who are stars in their own right are starstruck by Angie’s beauty. Clint Eastwood even said that Angie has the most beautiful face he has ever seen. Angie is consistently voted the best dress in RCs….I cant say the same for your idol really. Oh yeah, you just brag about Jen’s “:beauty” because thats all she “has” hahahahaha. ANGELINA JOLIE is a humanitarian, Academy award winner, writer, director, beautiful inside and out, has 6 gorgeous kids, the ONLY mother of Brad Pitt’s children, and lastly, Brad Pitt’s greatest love ever….…Lovin it….ttfnt

You know me @ 03/24/2012 at 12:56 am

She stunning in this pics just look at her it is inarguble.
I got to say though Brad and Angie be careful this is might not be easy year (I am not saying this because of the- leg -obesession- lame -stories of the- joan- alien- face aka ms I am not from earth face) stories and her likes useless talks ) I am just saying it for different reason I am feeling
Change up things do things you don’t normally do add lighting up be like a regular people . May be an outing at the beach or something What you are now HAS ZERO USE to you directly . It has this too much but not enough effect to regular people out here.You better believe that. It has that annoying effect.
like Clinqua say changeing gears…lol I have been thinking thinking why Brad movie name changed to killing them softly. I thought Cogan trade was more manly name. anyways…

"BlogBrat" @ 03/24/2012 at 12:59 am

#208 ~ Wow, all those caps…Did I get under your thin-skin??? I don’t have to brag or defend Jen…She can stand on her own merit…I am always under the same name…Anyone who blogs out here knows that…I don’t have to change my name for morons like you who change their name all the time…You are pretty transparent when you always use a name with Jen in it though…The Ho looked stupid & desperate in her pose…Why not just admit it like the rest of the world has??? I will not explain myself to you again…I will always be “BlogBrat”…Now go away before someone drops a house on you to…

there is only one or two trolls because the loser cannot thumb down any fan post,its so sad to be this sick

Angelina Jolie is beautiful,She is stunning whatever she wear.All of you out there leave her alon,all of you only jealous of her beauty.BP and his family love her very much.

@You know me:
hmmm what are you talking about??

beauty and fat tick should not be in the same sentence lol

Ugh, this whole thread is just nauseating. Jared please make it go away.

Jared put up this thread because his other threads are boring. Knowing that it will bring all the trools and nuts cases like pavlov dogs to this thread. Shame on you Jared.

You know me @ 03/24/2012 at 1:21 am

@lurker: Don’t need to say that just take it as in general way care and when I refer people out here is not fans, not haters but peopl who doesn’t care about any of it the regluar people who don’t belong in any in fan or in hate.catagories. That is my openion and insight.

I also can’t see Angie responding to anything from Huff-post. Angie is not interested in gossip, she could care less what people are saying about the “leg”. She cares for the important issues of the world and her family.

"BlogBrat" @ 03/24/2012 at 1:33 am

I think lurker is one of her two trolls on here…ticky tock Ho-lee really must have thought she could pull that pose off…Not a chance…It totally backfired on her…She has always been thought of as a s!ut, but this pose sealed the deal for a lot of people…She intentionally tried to look sexy and ended up looking like a Ho standing on a street corner…I think she will learn from this…I think even she had to admit she looked horrible & desperate for some type of attention…I loved it when the guys she was giving the awards to were imitating her pose…That was really funny…They were pretty much making fun of her on live TV…

@“BlogBrat”: Poor delusional Ticky fan. Sure, even Ticky wish she can be as sexy and as gorgeous as Angie. Like you said, when Ticky wore almost the same dress, even Ticky was showing her short legs, funny that no one was talking about it and by the way she look drunk too. On that Ticky video when she was on stage as a presenter, all she did was mumbled reading the teleprompter, it was embarrassing. Did you even notice that no one gushed about her as soon as she got on stage? Ticky has no beauty. For her fellow D list actors, they don’t get excited to see her, maybe to them she’s just an ordinary like them and was lucky that she got the chance to trap Brad Pitt. Have you noticed also that no A lists actors, producers or directors really want to mingle with Ticky? While these A lists actors, directors, and producers they are scrambling who can introduce themselves first to Angie and or Brad and they want their pictures taken too. You really can see the power of LA JOLIE because she’s smart, talented, sexy and gorgeous that anyone can envy of. Ticky has nothing, she’s NAH! in Hollywood.

You know me @ 03/24/2012 at 1:46 am

@“BlogBrat”: Who cares? They said they imitate her they didn’t say they made fun of her if you heared.

You know me @ 03/24/2012 at 1:48 am

@“BlogBrat”: besides it is early satarday people have life unlike you not everyone can be here

It’s restraint-free hour at the asylum, I see. Nutcases having a conniption fit over a leg pose. LOL Sad freaks.

jen the hag @ 03/24/2012 at 1:56 am

@Emma:
Plea@“BlogBrat”:
Only haters like you and the rest of the fuglyfemale can’t get over that beautiful leg of Angelina Jolie I think it’s to the point of being obsessare u jealous that Angelina’s leg can command attention a month after the Oscar and have 30,000 followers when your barren hag idol can’t even have her fans save her movie bombing at the box office and she even went almost naked in her promotional magazine shots w/ Paul rudd and nobody even talk about it but when Angelina showed one leg it was the talk of the town and the Oscar winners are forgotten bwahahahah!hence the jenhags are on a meltdown. ANGELINA RULES bowdown maniston hags.

"BlogBrat" @ 03/24/2012 at 2:03 am

Yeah #229, but at least I know how to spell the day’s of the week…Defend defend defend…Don’t you see that you only make things worse by posting all this crap to defend the Ho…Simple fact is, she needs people like you to defend her…Jen doesn’t…Holywood loves Jen…But this is about a woman who thinks she is still sexy & the bottom line is she is a skinny, worn out, haggard looking has-been that has fallen from fame…It is only a matter of time before the movie offers go away…She lost the Cleopatra role…She won’t get many more offers…She has proven that she sucks as a director…She seems to me to suck at being a mother…Lets just leave it at she sucks….

jen the hag @ 03/24/2012 at 2:05 am

@MJ:
Yeah and I remember even M. Streep went to where Angelina was seated and chat w/ her while maniston looks like a desperate fans having her picture taken w/ streep while her back was to Maniston I guess the tickeyhens saw that that’s why they are still hating Angelina’s le which is more famous than their ugly face hag idol.

"BlogBrat" @ 03/24/2012 at 2:15 am

#231 ~ Changing the name again I see…At least Jen is at the box office…All the Ho has is a pose with a scrawny leg sticking out in desperation and a pack of wild ankle biters…Her boyfriend can’t make a hit movie to save his life now…You just don’t get that the reason this is still being talked about is because it was so shocking and ridiculously desperate…People are drawn to shocking things…It’s in our nature…

I don’t like when famous people want to come across as if they don’t watch tv/use the interment etc; please, her pose was incredibly forced and almost rehearsed. it’s incredibly annoying/fake you are a part of the entertainment world, and yet they try so hard to distance themselves from that reality. I have always thought Angelina was incredibly insecure despite her creating an illusion of other wise…and her lame pose prove it.

jen the hag @ 03/24/2012 at 2:17 am

@“BlogBrat”:
Bwahahaha no need to defend the barren hag and what do u think you been doing here and the rest of the ugly face and soul like you doing here for the past years huh ur really a r e t a r d just like your idol. If HW loves ticky any got millions of fans tell me Ms. R e t a r d why is wonderslut bombing at the box office. FYI reality check it’s your idol whose career is on the gutter. A s for Angellna’s directorial debut it has received several awards Google is your friend Ms. R etard liar. Give it up your idol will be dumped one of thses days by her boytoy becoz you see she’s too boring and w/ nothing on the brain matte, all she can talk about is her body and her hair and being Mrs. Ex brad Pitt just like her fans. Just like John Meyer said he doesn’t want to spend his life petting dogs in the kitchen and talking about the 90′s.

jen the hag @ 03/24/2012 at 2:23 am

@bebe:
As I said only manistons haters like you talk about hate about Angelina’s leg when the rest of the world has move one. Don’t worry angelina is still respected by her peers and her fans worldwide. Move on haters!

jen the hag @ 03/24/2012 at 2:34 am

ref=”/2012/03/23/angelina-jolie-addresses-leg-baring-oscar-pose/comment-page-10/#comment-21096795″>“BlogBrat”:
Excuse me fugface barren hag this is the name I’m using here I don’t know about you and yeah the barren hag maniston is bombing at the box office who wato see a granny boobies? Nobody hence it’s bombing at the box office. Showing a leg is shocking ? Well I guess when maniston had been showing her vajayjay and bazooka nipples all the time nobody got shocked anymore becoz people got used to see that all the time so nobody get a s h I t anymore bwahahahaha!! So maniston and her 10 fans are pissed because of that.

"BlogBrat" @ 03/24/2012 at 2:37 am

I believe you are mistaking compliments with defending…Not surprising coming from someone as low class as you…I will close with saying Jen is and always will be the love of Brad’s life…Ho-lee is the mother of his kids…She ruined his career, she has made him look like a fool, she is a burdon & a disappointment to him…He doesn’t stand a chance with her & I think he has accepted that fact…I guess that is why he doesn’t try anymore…He has finally given up…

@“BlogBrat”:
Some movies are made for awards nods/wins, not for box office like Tree of Life, Moneyball and In the land of Blood Honey. Those are artsy movies. Some movies are made for box office and they have NO chance for awards nods/wins at all such as Tick’s Wanderlust, but apparently Wanderlust flopped the box office miserably. What box office of Ticky are you talking about? Wanderlust probably will make less than Tree of Life’s world wide box office, you idiot.

Wonderbust @ 03/24/2012 at 2:55 am

@“BlogBrat”:
actually ever since Brad has been with Angie his career escalated..five of his films were nominated for best pic and he was nominated for an Oscar three times since hes been with Angie,,according to you Hollywood loves Jen but her peers have NEVER even nominated her for a SAG award since her friends days..she has never worked with an acclaimed director like Clint, Robert DeNiro has NEVER picked her personally to star in a film. Denzel has said angie is one of his fav actesses..so im really curious, do tell and give examples on HOW hollywood favors Jen and HOW Brads career was better when married to her, I would love to know.

Wonderbust @ 03/24/2012 at 2:59 am

please do not respond to the name-changing troll unless the FF hag can tell us HOW hollywood favors Jen(mind you Jen has never been nominated for a major award for acting not even a GG of which Beyonce and JLO even have nominations) and HOW Brads career was better when with Jen(mind you he was NEVER nominated for an Oscar while with Jen)

jen the hag @ 03/24/2012 at 3:00 am

@“BlogBrat”:
Bwahahaha Jen will always be brad’s love life liar liar pants on fire brad did not even want to have kids with her, and even called her boring and a pretend marriage geez hen wake up and smell the copy brad even said in his last interview that he made movie that suck while married to the albastross because his life suck and he was not inspired being in a boring marriage you were all hating on that interview becoz brad called your ugly idol boring. And please braindead maniston fans are known all over the internet as low class and racist and even kids haters. Brad career has never been this good since he’s been w/ Angelina 2 times Oscar nominees and even won best actor so please don’t post lies when you can’t back it up with facts but only with your delusions and rants.

Wonderbust @ 03/24/2012 at 3:04 am

Sorry yall one final post…if you go on fuglyfemales they hardly have any more posters and there are only like 30 ppl lurking there(you can see the number of ppl on the bottom) that is why the troll has invaded JJ tonight because FuglyFemales is dead and no one posts there because they realized those posters are batshiit crazy…still waiting on the answer on how hollywood loves Jen and how Brads career was better with her..TICK TOCK

jen the hag @ 03/24/2012 at 3:14 am

Ops correction he did not win in the oscar but in New York film critics

@Wonderbust:
Not only Brad has been nominated twice for Oscar Best Actor since with Angie, he has also become Oscar-nominated producer and a member of PGA.

jen the hag @ 03/24/2012 at 3:22 am

@Wonderbust:
Oh I see that’s why the fuglyfemales are all over here must suck to see maniston dead end career and being with the loser serial killer look alike therox and her movie bombing in the box office while waiting for brad to go back to that boring hag bwahahahahaha!

Passing Through @ 03/24/2012 at 3:27 am

LMAO at the troll having her daily psychotic episode. Kermit doesn’t think being green is easy. He should try being stoopid. That’d really put the kibbosh on his whining…

aniston'S FANS ARE OLD WHORES @ 03/24/2012 at 3:36 am

aniston IS A WHO*RE .
aniston IS ADDICTED TO SUCKING AND LICKING PENI*C.
aniston IS A REAL HOMEWRECKER.
aniston IS A HYPOCRITE.
aniston IS A SHIIT-MOUTHED WHO*RE.
aniston IS A MAN-FACED WHO*RE.
aniston IS SO OLD FOR HER BOYTOY.
aniston IS A BAD ASTRESS.
aniston IS AN UGLY WHO*RE.

PT, I see you are up. I haveca question, was Brad nominated twice or three times for an Oscar? I’m thinking three times.

Off topic, I’ve never been to FF thread. From whatbive read it seems like a vile place to visit therefore I stayed away. Ihave heard from reading this site from others that after visiting FF one wants to take a shower to take away the hate.

Anybody seen mr squiggly of late. I’m betting he is dumpster diving for furniture to fix up his side of SS new house. You know he will never feel comfortable living in that house. He was so proud showing off his finds from the dumpsters, lol.

The trolls must’ve felt like they got a fountain-of-life with this new Angie thread. Must’ve been bored without Angie. A new thread and here they are joyously posting.

Angie flying plane @ 03/24/2012 at 4:15 am

Angie was seen flying plane yesterday.
credit : JPS

@co, good early morning, I believe they are not joyously posting, they are having a meltdown. Just look at how beautiful Angie looks in this photo above. See, that us what’s driving the meltdown, and I love it. It gives me pleasure to see them foaming at the mouth.

Since Angie is perfect, troll is mortified and vomits poison about the leg of children or Angie.
Probably, it is the life of very tedious troll.

jen the hag @ 03/24/2012 at 4:29 am

@Rose:

Well I guess now that his with the high maintenance maniston his forbidden even to mention that once he was rummaging in new York dumpster… now heear yeah hags your idol maniston bought lover was once a garbage scavenger take that hags bwahahaha!

To the hater, you are not a fan, why are you here? Your life is so boring you would park your butt on a threat that you hate the person the thread is about? Ask yourself this question, why do I hate someone I’ve never met? Life must suck for you, you are pathetic.
If you want to be on a thread find one with people who have the same interest as yourself. Are you saying no one is on the thread of your idol, SS. Goes to show you you are a looser also.

@Jen the hag, you know SS must me mortified to know that his, mr squiggly, preferred way of shopping, dumpster diving, is now on the net. You know, he must just hate her fufu taste in decorating. You can tell by the way he dresses he loves his dumpsters find. I bet he shops at thrift stores for his clothing, seems like he his the kind of person that’s his taste. Nothing wrong with that, but you know she is desperately trying to make him over. Just like what he tried to do to Brad, making him into her Ken doll, that didn’t last. Let’s see if this one last.

Aussie Girl @ 03/24/2012 at 4:57 am

I AM pretty sure that Brad has been nom’ed twice for an Oscar since being with Angie–Benjamin Button & Moneyball. Plus all the other awards and nom’s piled high. Pls Tree of Life was up for Best Pic this year!!
JJ–This thread is one of the most vile that i’ve read in a long while!! The Oscars were over a month ago,now you hens are all clacking like maniacs about it. Get a Grip–It was a leg coming out of a slit dress-Never seen it look so good before??

BratPerson-You must have a really boring,lame existance

jen the hag @ 03/24/2012 at 5:07 am

@Aussie Girl:
Yeah imagine that the hags has been renting on and on about Angie’s leg as if Angie showing her legs kill somebody -…. well I guess it kill the hags with envy because Angelina’s leg is more famous than maniston being naked … the hag is just boring naked hehehehehehe

Aussie girl, I just looked it up. Brad was nominated for supporting Oscar for 12 monkeys. Therefore, two oscars and one supporting Oscar nominations.

Whenever the trolls are so exercised is because things are not going good with their idol. they have been trying to pump life in her but it’s not working. Her new man looks like a joke, her movie bombed and she is looking rough, therefore, take it out on Angie. They believe Angie should not be happy if they are suffering, lol.

Aw come on. Even Angelina fan-boy Jared has made it the headlines, on the banner on top: Angelina’s leg bare. Enough to send everyone clicking on the link. The lady made an absolute fool of herself, it will be one of those crazy Oscar moments, like the streaker. I am happy I was not in her shoes, would;ve been embarrassing to go to the Vanity Fair after party.

@jen the hag:

Hi Angie. Stop bombarding Just Jared.com. I know that you are sticking your leg…oops…neck out by going on an anonymous posting rampage. Bwahahahahaa.

@shac:

No but the way she did it was hilarious. I must say, I love her for giving me the laughs. Seriously. And all you Angelina lovers, please tell her to EAT.A.SANDWICH.RIGHT.NOW.

@Oliver:

She always looks like Morticia Adams. Even her leg looked straight out of the Adams family…pretty scary,a ctually.

I read somewhere that she was miffed with Atelier Versace. Well lady, didn’t you get the memo? I am sorry, you ruined our dress. Signed, Messers Versace and Muller.

@Rose:

ZZZZZ.

Come on, is that even a verbal assault? You just cured my insomnia.

Try harder next time.

The people surrounding her don’t talk about that kind of stuff.

I am sure her kids are joking about it even as she is out, giving this interview.

Chip of the old leg? Hell, not me. Now I know why mommy doesn’t let us watch TV. She made an absolute fool of herself in front of millions of viewers.@Amazing:

Yeah, apparently she was really LIVID with Jim Rash. Poor man had to defend himself and call it a ‘loving tribute.’ Oh yeah, Angelina’s leg is good….

…GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME TO POOP ON.

@Angie flying plane:

Yes, passing birds apparently stuck their legs out and waved. Angie’s even had a new salute branded after her!

Wow the haters are always quick to Angie threads. She owns them and they try so hard to fight it. Poor things. Angie is the best and most beautiful so eat your hearts out.

I just read a comment by one of SS hens who is now sure she knows what Angies kids are laughing about. This hater can repeat what the kids are saying. Hater, continue hearing voices, you’ll be locked up and medicated soon. Delusional thoughts can be treated with medications, you know who you are, take your meds.

POOR TROLL @ 03/24/2012 at 6:43 am

I realized that this new troll who is spamming the thread defending her old hag idol Maniston is none other than, Lisa/Laranjen/Whamo. So fans, please stop responding to this paid troll. She always have the same mantra. We know better. We don’t need to defend Angelina. She is loved around the world and she’s the highest paid actress in HW with multiple offers left and right. She is also a respected humanitarian and has six adorable kids with a great husband, Brad Pitt. That’s all FACTS. While her idol is forever and always be known as Rachel Green, TV star. That’s it. The paid troll can spam all she wants but she will be ignored.

Elizabeth @ 03/24/2012 at 6:49 am

I spend more time thumbing down the troll than making a comment.
It seems like it has gone hay wire over the leg. Lots of actresses have posed almost “frontal” nude over the years. This is modest by comparison.

These haters make me laugh they claim they hate Angie and yet they are here posting on first and nonstop,yep stalking her what a joke!Meh.

WTF I’m on moderation for saying Angie does’nt give an eff and for cheering her on LMAO!Um mods have you read the hags comments?Really now?lol.

@Jennifer Aniston:

A
No one gives a sh*t about Angwelina’s leg but you losers. You are obsessed with her.

@Aussie Girl: @Rose:
>>>>>>>>
Since Brad became Angelina’s life partner, he has been nominated 3 times. twice for best actor – in COBB and Moneyball and once as producer of Moneyball for Best Picture.
On top of this, Plan B also produced TOL but his partner Dede was nominated as producer of Tree Of Life Best Picture.
Brad’s been in the following movies, all nominated for Best Picture:
Babel, TOL, Moneyball, COBB.
All these young up and coming actors who are being touted as “Mr Next Brad Pitt”, they have a ways to go before they prove that they can be, Mr Next Brad Pitt. I’m not interested in who might be the next Brad Pitt as nominated by the tablies because the tablies are only thinking of Brad Pitt’s looks. But that’s not what make Brad Pitt a fascinating and beautiful older man.
Brad Pitt isn’t just Brad Pitt because he’s a good looking actor. If that were all Brad Pitt was today, he would not be described as a “god amongst men”. It’s the range of his intelligence, his commitment and his talents evidenced by the range of his successes which makes Brad Pitt the Brad Pitt. To be a top notch producer, actor, humanitarian and from all accounts a loving father of six and a devoted husband to Angelina, who is herself, an extraordinary woman.
And Angelina helped Brad Pitt be the best that Brad Pitt can be.

Elizabeth @ 03/24/2012 at 7:01 am

I agree with piaf. “Who cares why she did it? She looked gorgeous.”
Who was the poet who said “if eyes were made for seeing, then beauty is its own excuse for being”.

@hohoho:

The only one feeling the burn are you haters. How does that make you feel knowing everyone here is laughing at you?

new photos @ 03/24/2012 at 7:09 am

JPS has new photos, Brad arriving in LA (international flight) and Angie flying her own plane.

@Angierocks, I believe moderation is done at random, that’s the only way it makes sense. Now that I’m awake, I have to go. Hope all the fans have a great day.

@busted:

One foolish troll its name every minute. What a life, LOL.

@anorexicjolie:

No actually that would be you.

considering everything she has gone through in the past; how can something like a pose affect a mother of six, actress and humanitarian? i love how she ignores it all. if i was a celebrity i would do the same thing because even now i know that the tabloids a negative magazines are all fake and for entertainments sake. love you angie!

@Mia:

Do you feel better now after your little rant?

STUPID ANSWER @ 03/24/2012 at 7:42 am

blah blah blahh

she talks bs..once again…this woman should stfu.

she could have mad a joke,or take it with a sense of humor…oooopppss—i forgot—she has NO HUMOR!!

there is nothing more horrible than a person with no humor—

@SS:

LOL, there is no end to you loons.

deanie chin @ 03/24/2012 at 8:00 am

Bravo Miss Angelina Jolie ! Just be yourself & we love You !

Hi JP fans. Almost missed this one. I don’t believe this interview but since you pathetic sad trolls are here like bees to honey and still sounding miserable as the day Brad dumped that bed hopping b!!tch ex he married on a rebound, I’ll tell you all this, gorgeous sexy most sought-after A-list actress, Angelina Jolie doesn’t give a fcuk what you losers think. She wakes up every morning with the hottest guy in Hw lying next in bed to her and she is surrounded by their 6 adorable little cuties — Brad’s ONLY children. You can hate all you want, Brad has made his bed and he is HAPPY and CONTENT, Angie is lying in it with him and will be in it with him till the end of life, can’t say the same about your idol, that’s why you’re all pissed and for ever fcuked-up miserable losers, even with all the money your idol is pouring on that gigolo, she can’t trust him or turn her back on him, she will always be living in fear of getting dumped again. And this time it will be the ultimate humiliation. She met her match, Lol. user vs user. Life is good to JPs and their fans.

@SS:

No actually you did not read that. You were just listening to the voices in your head again.

# 287 STUPID ANSWER
========

Stupid to be here in the first place and more pathetic cos only an idiot will post on a thread of someone they hate at 7.42 in the morning. She owns you. Lol.

Trolls, take a look at ugly and not so sexy legs and then you will appreciate gorgoeus Angie’s lean sexy pins.

@gracie: eeeeewwww lol wow my legs are way better than SS hahahahahahaha cant believe it…..

HEIDI BIVENS @ 03/24/2012 at 9:39 am

Hi, I am Heidi Bivens and i love Angelina.

BUT I HATE HATE HATE THAT WH@RE JENNIFER MANISTON

HEIDI BIVENS @ 03/24/2012 at 9:40 am

Check this side out on FACEBOOK

I JUST DONT LIKE JENNIFER ANISTON

HEIDI BIVENS IS THE ADMIN :-)

Funny how some comments over at Huffpo say Angie is lying or dishonest. If I wasn’t banned over there I would tell the half-wits there that if Angie were lying and did read all the internet cr*p about her then she would know not to share ANYTHING with Huffpo. who can always be counted on for their snark and hostility, especially by their moderators.

HEIDI BIVENS @ 03/24/2012 at 9:48 am

The Funny thing is, you see posing evertime from woman, victoria beckham, jennifer lopez why this isnt a big deal? well, they are not the queen of hollywood :-)

HEIDI BIVENS @ 03/24/2012 at 9:56 am

@gracie:

GRACIE THAT PIC IS AWSOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEIDI BIVENS @ 03/24/2012 at 9:58 am

HEY YOU ANUSTONLOOSERS, GO BACK TO THE RETARDS ON FEMALE FIRST!!!!

@gracie: Thanks for re-posting that. I bookmarked and saved it for future use. And these hags have the nerve to criticize Angie’s leg — I would rather have Angie’s smooth, long limbs than Ticky’s fat, marked legs and gnarled feet. Gawd, didn’t she have a pedi before she went on that HW star ceremony? My toes don’t have chipped polish after my $40 mani-pedi … why does hers look so chipped and unfinished after her $500 spa treatment?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
For her fans who said they read somewhere or heard somewhere about what Angie’s kids or HW said, they remind me so much of where I work where we constantly get patients with halllucinations. These Ticky hens really need their meds.

Yeah, right. Completely oblivious.

Average Jane @ 03/24/2012 at 11:14 am

I don’t really follow Angelina Jolie but I do think the way she worked that dress was awesome. Confident women rock. I don’t find her quite as beautiful as some people do, but I was wondering if anyone out there knows what kind of color/highlights she has in the pic above. My natural hair color is like hers (med brown) and I would love to get the highlights she has there. It’s so bright, yet she is still a brunette. Anyone know what you would ask your hairdresser for? Thanks!

@tazzy:

Wow, coming from a person named Tazzy, that really stung. What kind of a name is Tazzy anyway? Sounds like a half-ass marmalade.

"BlogBrat" @ 03/24/2012 at 11:17 am

Well, I figured you Ho-lee trolls would be on here trying to do damage control with all your multiple names, and I was correct…Please continue on, the ***** needs all the defending she can get after this…She was bashed & trashed through the night…Carry on losers…I am heading to the beach for the day….Summertime, Summertime…..

@“BlogBrat”:

Yeah it’s sad. If I hadn’t taken the day off, I wouldn’t have spent too much time on this **** but seeing all these stupid Angie bottomfeeders really makes my blood boil,

Jolie's power @ 03/24/2012 at 12:00 pm

nobody knows horse face Jen outside of US but Angie is famous in every corner of world she has fans in Afghanistan to deep Sub Saharan Africa where people don’t even have TV/radio she is even more famous than Micheal Jackson nobody in Afghanistan/ inner Africa knows about Micheal Jackson but everyone knows about Angelina Jolie.
that is because of her kind heart and good deeds.

Hollywood's Biggest Joke @ 03/24/2012 at 12:10 pm

Hollywood’s Biggest and Greatest Joke of All Time is an aging transvestite horse-looking ex-sitcom star buying an award to be the Hottest Woman of All Times. Right, Anustain?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Snooki has a better sex appeal.

# 306 SS
==========

Poor baby — Don’t let your blood overheat or else your skin will start looking like your idol’s crusty feet. Lol. All trolls have same leathery skin.

Ha hah ahha ah. While you guys were having a bitter meltdown here yesterday, Angie was out flying a plane and Brad was on an international trip. They just keep living their lives and ignoring your azzes! Yeah!

Thanks fans for thumbing down the trolls. I didn’t have to read any of their asinine comments . As for this’ interview’ if it is real I think Angie was at an event like the MIR fundraiser,Women of the World or @ the ICC and she was asked this question in passing. IMO there is no way she called Huffpo. entertainment dept but I can see her talking to a reporter from the Huffpost WORLD dept regarding another issue and before hanging up answering another quick question.

yeah, well @ 03/24/2012 at 2:23 pm

Yeah..and in plain English, it means she doesn’t give a crap what anyone thinks any more than I give a hoot about this ridiculous story. I never much liked her anyway OR him and I don’t see what all the hype is about. Who cares?

so when the writers went on stage accepted the price and did her pose, everybody on and off stage had a good laugh, she didnt pay attention then either? get real

I watched The Tourist again last night and finally realized why Angie was strutting in the scene where she walks into the Interpol building. She was an agent re-appearing after being awol for a year. She was walking like “Yeah, I’m back. Yeah- its me. Deal with it.” She also had her right leg sort of sticking out in that scene inside the office and in the scene where she drives the boat up to the Interpol offices. Angie just knows how to make a statement with her walk and her poses.

I think she looked great at the Oscars. Angie just has star power. That guy who won was so obsessed with Angie that he wanted to bask in her aura. He gave more thought to Angie than he did to his Oscar.

NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRAD’S ARRIVAL!!!

@icefire: Actually she and Brad laughed about it backstage Brad even shook the hands of Rash and the others according to Entertainment Weekly(Oscar coverage) Busy Philipson AH said after Rash did the pose Angie did the pose again and smiled. Much ado about nothing

@icefire:

Are you obtuse or just have a problem with reading comprehension?

@FANNY: you are boring and ugly.

the truth is that there are some very sick and off things besides weight and paleness with dark circles: French kiss with her brother.
blood hung of the ugly guy she married.
sleeping with her mother’s boyfriend.
become a lesbian and then not.
and the list goes on and on …

@Lea:

Sounds like someone who lives boldly and is unafraid to make mistakes and who pays little attention to petty pygmies like you.

@anon: what makes you think that they are mistakes for her? maybe she is proud of having as a lover her stepfather, falling in love with Chinese women, making out with his brother, etc. Better don’t try to defend her because you sink her.

Trolls keep repeating a lie a million times does not make it true. However, if that gets you through the day or night then go for it. Just remember while you are talking trash, Brad still loves Angie. Brad said that Angie is “the only women in my vision”, guess what fools, word is Brad went to make preparation for the WEDDING, did I hear heads just exploded?, happy time,

@Lea:
Paid to post comments of hate.Useless commenters.who cares????

What Stepfather? her mother never married again after her divorced from Jon Voight.
Stop reading trashy tabloids or those stupids books that had inaccurate information and was in bargiain bin after a week. The authors were called-out by criitcs from just pulling info from tabs and also using wrong dates, places. people and events..Bottomline they added nothing that everyone hadn’t heard before from the rags.
Why don’t you do your research before coming here with nonsense.
You don’t know the Angie ,Brad or their children and they don’t know you.

Jealous and envious of Angelina Jolie.

@CAM: Ok, errata: he was not her stepfather, because he was not married to Marcheline. She had sex with the lover of the mother.
Wait, with that criteria, Brad and angelina are not legally married …

Yes, I repeat do not try to justify that is worse.

@Betty: anyone really cares for my comments or those of others or your own. Is just something silly to do, give the opinion on a subject substantially superficial and non-existent.

Angie's Strap-On Dildo @ 03/24/2012 at 5:42 pm

Angie’s packing Bradley’s fudge right now.

Jealous hags.Nothing but evil.Go to H*ll b!tches.

@plz:
Oh pease!Everybody has a publicist and I actually read his statement on another site!

2012 Most Influential Icons (most talked about)
1. Ms Angelina Jolie – actress, humanitarian, mother, red carpet queen
2. Ms Angelina Jolie’s Right Leg – enough said!
3. Ms Angelina Jolie’s partner/defacto/husband, Brad Pitt
4. Ms Angelina Jolie’s first bio child, Shioh Jolie-Pitt
5. Ms Angelina Jolie’s bio twins, Knox & Viv Jolie-Pitt
6. Ms Angelina Jolie’s african-american daughter, Zahara Jolie-Pitt
7. Ms Angelina Jolie’s 2 asian sons, Maddox & Pax Jolie-Pitt
8. Ms Angelina Jolie’s residential abodes/properties domestic and international
9. Ms Angelina Jolie’s parents-in-law, father/brother
10. Ms Angelina Jolie’s ex-husbands
credit anita #212

Ang got in her plane and flew off when she found out brad was heading home.

Looks like she has more than one passenger . Who’s the guy in the back?

@Lea: You are nothing but lies.You are jealous ,envious and hater.You sick fool.

Lea @ 03/24/2012 at 4:34 pm
============

Angie lives her life as she pleases and makes no apology for it. It’s called having confidence and being bold. Angie is not a follower she is
a leader. Your idol is the one living unfulfilled life, afraid to be true to herself incase losers like you reject her. She is the one living in the closet, afraid to be herself, afraid to own up about not wanting kids or too old to have them, afraid to tell the truth about her discarded marriage and the part she played in destroying it. She is the one afraid to own up to all her lesbo relationships with her so called bffs. The one afraid to own up on how she really hates her mother and how she stole her gigolo bf from Heidi and destroyed a 14yrs relationship.

How much are you being paid to post hate about angelina?

not Betty @ 03/24/2012 at 6:33 pm

@Betty:
How much are you being paid to tell people off who don’t praise Angelina on internet?

When has Jolie ever talked to HP? Btw, the HP used to be something…years ago….what the hell happened to it?

@Lea

Please tell me who said she had sex with her mother’s longtime boyfriend and.Did her Mother have a longtime boyfriend? Please provide that link, did it come from her deseased mother, Angie or the mother’s Boyfriend? Or this another made up story from the tabs or unauthorize trashy books.

Jolie's power @ 03/24/2012 at 7:31 pm

Jolie is indeed most famous celebrity history ever produced, even more famous than MJ, Elvis Presley, Madonna etc her fame have no boundaries even on that remote areas which haven’t seen modern civilization yet.

7plus yrs, poor deluded trolls still can’t get over Brad dumping boring Anuston for gorgeous sexy Angie. Poor things are not happy with unemployed mr stumpy gigolo.

The Jolie Effect @ 03/24/2012 at 7:46 pm

Here it is over 30 days since the Oscar’s and the haters & media are still talking The Jolie and her long ggorgeous GAMS!

Now that is power!!

She probably has more to do than worrying about an event that happened one month ago. zzzzzzZZZZZZ…

i was thinking the same thing #343, do they remember who won the Oscar?

Jen the hag @ 03/24/2012 at 9:24 pm

heheh JENHAGS ” thinking thoughts” that when Angelina flashed her legs at the OSCAR she will be redicule all over HW when in fact it’s the opposite .. she become the talking point in the last OSCAR when the winners were forgotten… who are the winners in the last oscar.. i bet you these FUGLY CRAZY HAGS can’t remember because they were all focus on Angelina Jolie. Must be so painful when you are not a fans of Angie but 24/7 you think about her and trolling the internet looking for Angelina’s thread just to post hate because that is the only thing that make you happy.. IMAGINE THAT!!

Go for God sakesddessJen @ 03/24/2012 at 9:39 pm

LOL! Some of you are beyond delusional, they are calling it the “joke-a-thon” on Angelinas ugly leg…that can’t be good, YIkes! I bet the old wacko is hitting herself…with her own leg and going, “Why, why did i had to make such a fool of myself!” One has to laugh!

@Go for God sakesddessJen:

Laughing? More like whining. So much hostility when others DON’T QUITE SEE IT YOUR WAY. The real joke is facing you every morning when you shave your menopausal flubby cheeks.

@a fan:

That’s funny. Actually, her Oscar gaffe was so awful that even a guy who had just won an Oscar was eclipsed by its obvious ridiculousness.

GoddessJen @ 03/24/2012 at 10:26 pm

@ANON

Listen to yourself dude, defiinitively delusional lol! Too funny!

@GoddessJen:

Listen to yourself, dud; beating a dead horse. Too stupid, but not unexpected.

Wonderbust @ 03/25/2012 at 12:45 am

@“BlogBrat”:
hey you never answered my question on HOW Jen is more loved in HW and How Brads career was better with Jen..would love to know what you come up with because Jen has never been nominated for anything besides friends from her HW peers nor has she worked with respected actors AND brads career has been hot since being with AJ

That night she looked like a selfimportant corpse bride lol

luv brad and angie @ 03/25/2012 at 7:19 am

Brad and Angie doing great. Haters crawling out like roaches

@luv brad and angie:

Cockroach, one of the most disgusting creatures on earth, is the perfect description of a hater troll.

I’m starting to believe this is made-up story or cut/ copy/ paste from some previous interviews Angie’s conducted. There’s nothing to support the story. Most JP’s interviews are to promote a movie. There’s always some introduction as to why and where the interview took place either by phone or in person.

I could see if someone asked her on the red carpet and she responded.

But this story leads the reader to believe Angie personally contacted them almost a month after the Oscars to discuss her leg pose.. Also Huffpost? Not People Magazine.who seems to be more connected to the JP’s. Even with People, it would have been a third party for something as trivial as this. It just reeks fakeness.

@Guest, I red the story HP printed, did not see quotation around the article. IMO, it’s cut and pace. Fans know Angie don’t care about some nonsense story about her leg. SS was naked on GQ, and it did not get this much press. Gerard Butler stuck his fingers up SS butt and it never get this much press. This just goes to show how important Angie is to those people selling their rags. They all know when they mentioned BA they sell more magazines and get more hits on the net.

It’s almost comical since the Haters say the JP’s are losing ground. But, the tabs/ mainstream media are still intrigue with anything JP’s.
Remember,According to the haters, no one was going see MoneyBall based on Brad’s Parade Interview however, it;s grossed $ 110 mil worldwide and $17 mil to date in DVD sales .Ticky will be lucky if “Wanderbust” grosses $25 mil woldwide, $18.9 worldwide to date, after being in theaters for a month.
Angie’s filming ” Maleficent” soon and Brad is still receiving acting scripts at 48 years old and plans are in place to produce more quality films..

They can’t bring this family down. As Angie said in the past ” It’s made us stronger and brought us closerr”. Most current stars would crumble or change their image to appease the critics.

But the Jp’s keep it moving.

All the leg talk really over shadowed how beautiful she looked. Her make up was stunning.

I agree ‘busted’ at #360. Absolutely Stunning woman.

Elizabeth @ 03/25/2012 at 2:54 pm

I think AJ was sending a secret message to Brad by flashing her leg. LOL

The fact is most haters (and many fans for that matter) don’t realize that Angie is the screen people feel compelled to project THEIR innate judgements on. I am awaiting the day when some bright individual writes an essay on that fact. There is no other reason why THIS BARE LEG gets this much attention. I know haters don’t want to believe this but most fans LOVE what Angie did, and most fans want to believe haters are simply hating. I believe many people sincerely believe that revealing that leg was a disaster for Angie. Interesting don’t you think the drama people want to impose on what would be from anyone else a big, meh? But the difference is she represents a kind of cultural zeitgeist, the epitome of our culture of devotion to celebrity that we need to stamp our approval or disapproval on. Like I say, someone brighter than me could do an essay on this.

I noticed that the hidden comments are many…
May be jared should let them show.

for Golddustwoman @ 03/25/2012 at 7:18 pm

catching up and saw your nice Angie write up, you requested feedback, so here are couple of things:

Item 1- I would modify to in her 20s, NOT 30s where you state Angie embraced motherhood and humanitarian endeavors. I would also change “diverting” to something like expanding, supplementing or diversifying instead of diverting. You could accomplish this by breaking up the sentences, modifying the words, etc. Here is one possible such re-write:

“So, despite having lived her life in the right order; being wild and experimental in her youth, embracing humanitarian efforts and motherhood in her 20s, and expanding her talents to writing and directing as she approaches the decade when women become invisible in Hollywood, Angelina’s process of evolution is ignored.”

Item 2 I agree w/ PT- the comparison to Madonna is odd- Angie is so much more than that nasty old rich youth-obsessed plastic surgery victim/cougar who is very rude to fans- yes, madge is controversial and has some talent, but – if you really must put madonna’s name in, add Michelle Obama or something.
_
Item 3- depending upon how much space you have, you could, in keeping with your “surprised to know about Angie ” theme add a blurb about her friendship with Jane Goodall (& embed this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ6fqB8wpb8) or talk about the animal preserves in Africa or Cambodia or the website she funded to get rid of Lubunga, being a supportive partner in MIR, etc.

@hmmm:

Why should we be exposed to the rants of crazy people? No one is stopping you from reading them.

@Cait: No she did not look ridiculous. If you only looked at past red carpet events, some of the actresses had that pose but not as obvious. But because it is Angelina Jolie, it is made to be a big deal. Very different from past red carpet poses. DUH DUH…..

@Sean:

No, she did NOT ‘make out’ with her brother nor did she wear an actual ‘vial’ of blood.
You really need to stop lying and exaggerating, and reading something sinister and perverted into something so innocent.

@“BlogBrat”: Aniston is nothing but a man-stealing pedophile greasy ****. She is fat, ugly, even her mom says so. She is SCUM and the town *****. You have NO moral compass at all if you like her, and are probably a pedophile and a cheap corner **** like her.

Justin Wants a FrontlaceWig @ 03/25/2012 at 11:15 pm

@Heather/#366

LOL, that sums up “Classy”Jen! hahahahaha

The usual beautiful photograph.
Angie is shining on the red carpet.
She is a special celebrity from whom anything becomes the center of attention.

@shac: Yeah but not like the way she did it. It looked forced.

however, she still did not tell us WHY she was sticking her leg outside the dress all the time!

@Heather:

Oh Heather – wake up and smell the coffee please!!!!!
You are such a hater and refuse to hear the truth about your idol … shame!

She only surrounds herself with ”people who don’t talk about that kind of stuff”?? she is in so much denial.
She lives in a bubble.
Thats probably why she walks around thinking everybody loves her.
silly woman..

@Oh gosh:

You are a stupid C**T.

The important people in her life don’t spend time reading what freaks like you have to say..

Silly is thinking you actually matter in her life.

Whatsupwitdat? @ 04/03/2012 at 10:33 pm

You are so FAKE.

@brendaj:

My you talk with such class, Brenda. I’m sure Angelina would love to know you are representative of her “fans”.

Whatsupwitdat? @ 04/04/2012 at 10:30 pm

“and the people I surround myself with really don’t talk about that stuff” Oh yes they do honey…. It’s just behind your back. Even you must know you’re the joke right. Lol,

Liverwurst @ 04/04/2012 at 10:33 pm

@Heather: seriously, stop your drinking.

Jenny Shimizu @ 04/06/2012 at 11:05 pm

She kept sticking out her bony femur all night. Does she not realize how bony it is???
Eat something! Anything!

Jenny Shimizu @ 04/06/2012 at 11:09 pm

Didn’t pay any attention? You did it on a stage in front of millions of people!!! You mean you didn’t hear the audience roaring with her laughter at you??? You’re telling me you weren’t seething backstage wondering what lies you were going to come up with it??? Your image is everything you control freak and everyone knows it!!

Jenny Shimizu @ 04/06/2012 at 11:13 pm

I don’t click on it??? Please you are obsessed with your image, that’s probably what you do all day, trying to scheme on how to turn around any negative comments. The only people who believe your lies, hook line and sinker are the JJ Loonys, who have no life themselves outside of this blog.

Jenny Shimizu @ 04/06/2012 at 11:15 pm

Can you please go out and get a sense of humor? Everybody was laughing at you , just face it. No one but the Loonys believe you.

@Jenny Shimizu:

News’s flash for you!! It is you everyone is laughing at, LOL. You need to step away from your computer. It is making you loony.