Angelina Jolie Addresses Leg-Baring Oscar Pose

Angelina Jolie Addresses Leg-Baring Oscar Pose

Angelina Jolie is speaking out for the first time about her much-buzzed about pose at this year’s Academy Awards.

The 36-year-old actress showed some leg in an Atelier Versace gown both on the red carpet and on stage at the Oscars – a move that led to her right leg even getting its own Twitter page!

“I honestly didn’t pay attention to it. You know what I mean? I don’t watch those TV shows and if I go online and see something about myself, I don’t click on it,” Angelina told The Huffington Post.

“And the people I surround myself with don’t really talk about that kind of stuff,” she added with a laugh. “I heard something, but I didn’t pay any attention. It’s as simple as a being a woman picking a dress you like and having a night, and not really thinking about anything else.”

And there you have it!

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 716 » Show All
shoes4life @ 03/23/2012 at 7:33 pm

Sounds like a cut paste from another interview and Huff & Puff took credit for a few quotes. Angelina usually don’t do interviews unless she is promoting a movie or cause. Plus she hardly ever addess dumb stuff like the over blown leg event. Sounds like Huff & Puff just want to get some hits from her detractors.

—————————–New Thread———————————

Skeptical @ 03/23/2012 at 7:37 pm

I agree, I don’t think she would talk to Huff Po, it does sound like a cut and paste with a little embellishment.

@The Hunger Games:
ass *hole stop reading tabloid garbage,trolls are having a meltdown they miss the JPS lol,even if the quotes are real it shows that she does not give a fuc*k about haters she lives her life on her terms

Fans, it always amazed me whenever Angie looks especially beautiful, the trolls become especially cray cray. It’s amazing to see trolls torturing themselves by parking their Butts on Angie’s thread and then have a total and complete meltdown. Fans love to watch haters typing and changing names as fast as they can. Angle owns their A@@, they can’t stay away.

I honestly still don’t understand what the big deal was about it.

Yeah,she didn’ t pay attention to the media but her publicist made a statement on the subject…Such a hypocrite!

@csa: She doesn’t have publicist.

@Nina D.: Me Neither. It is just a leg.

I thought the pose was cool. Who won the Oscars? She stoled the show. It was that “I’m still a Bad Girl” moment.
She’s been talk about since her early 20′s and still being talk about 15 years later. That doesn’t happen very often in HW at least in the last couple of decades. .

An Icon in the making

liar liar! if you go online and see yourself just click on it. if you you wear these dresses you click on them, not act like you dont care

Emma @ 03/23/2012 at 7:28 pm
_________________________________

it was not just my opinion
it was the opinon of everyone
that was in good faith
nd that were not envy jealous
b i t c h e s

"BlogBrat" @ 03/23/2012 at 8:03 pm

She should have simply addressed it as ” I am a Hooch. Everyone knows that, why are you all so surprised at my desperste attempt for more Ho publicity”…Bye Ho Bye Ho, I am a Hooch you know, I dress like a sk@nk and I look like a snake Bye Ho Bye Ho….lmfao….

Jennifer Aniston @ 03/23/2012 at 8:04 pm

I have a MUCH better body than that husband-stealing junkie!!!

Jennifer Aniston @ 03/23/2012 at 8:07 pm

@guest: The ONLY thing that junkie “stoled” was MY husband!

@briseis

Thanks, I thought I read somewhere that she wanted to be a Bond Girl. I agree she isn’t sexy by no means.
I guess she threw it out there thinking the Producers would offer her that role after posing almost naked on magazine covers.

The Hunger Games @ 03/23/2012 at 8:11 pm

I think she’s feeling the pressure from a new young lovely girl, that everyone is swooning over

this was perfectly timed – say what you want

"Blog Brat's Big Sis" @ 03/23/2012 at 8:13 pm

Whus up lil sis? LOL. JJ we appreciate you opening up this nasty can of worms. Just remember, you are the one that opened up Pandoras Box, and we will be more than happy to close it for you. She is a liar. She knew at the Vanity Fair After Party that she is the laughing stock of all of Hollywood.

——————– New Thread ———————

Lara, are you off your rocker?

Speaking of Pandora’s Box, maybe next time Angie will just lift her dress up over her head.

going out of your way to say, “tis nothing” = deep embarrassment

@Jennifer Aniston: And the only thing YOU stoled was Heidi Bivens’ man of 14 years! Turns out he’s not that great of a catch after all, huh, if you’re still whining about the husband who dumped you 7 years ago. Women who’ve been widowed or lost their husbands in horrendous ways have had faster recovery times than you.

She’s so full of ****. She was a public laughing stock and she knows it.

@The Hunger Games:

LOL, are you always this stupid?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 716 » Show All