Angelina Jolie Addresses Leg-Baring Oscar Pose

Angelina Jolie Addresses Leg-Baring Oscar Pose

Angelina Jolie is speaking out for the first time about her much-buzzed about pose at this year’s Academy Awards.

The 36-year-old actress showed some leg in an Atelier Versace gown both on the red carpet and on stage at the Oscars – a move that led to her right leg even getting its own Twitter page!

“I honestly didn’t pay attention to it. You know what I mean? I don’t watch those TV shows and if I go online and see something about myself, I don’t click on it,” Angelina told The Huffington Post.

“And the people I surround myself with don’t really talk about that kind of stuff,” she added with a laugh. “I heard something, but I didn’t pay any attention. It’s as simple as a being a woman picking a dress you like and having a night, and not really thinking about anything else.”

And there you have it!

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 916 » Show All
cats and rats @ 03/23/2012 at 9:10 pm

Hollow all friend I wet. To swissland for my husbond cold skering a lot fun Ange chip for kids wear old cloth for kid to kid same old dress all money her have kid look bad a dirty she make she self look good. Over x.pose ange people in my county sake for her name go way five month

"BlogBrat" @ 03/23/2012 at 9:11 pm

The day after the awards show, TMZ had her pose on their show…They called it awkward & desperate…I hope she keeps doing her usual s!utty PR attempts and digging her grave deeper & deeper…She doesn’t need too much help in ruining herself. She pretty much did that 7 years ago all on her own…Brad wasn’t worth the trouble is my bet…

I think it’s good that Angie is spending so much time on her leg damage control. That way, Brad has some time to collaborate with me on our project, if you know what I mean.

LOOK at MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE @ 03/23/2012 at 9:16 pm

but it doesn’t matter to me – angelina

"BlogBrat" @ 03/23/2012 at 9:18 pm

KFC called, they want their chicken leg back…

—————– NEW THREAD ——————-

poor thing just stick to one name, fool

i guess stumpy”s nasty fungal infected leg makes her tickletts mad lol

bye fans,no news is good news too bad we have to get use to trolls going cray cray

ANGIE IS A QUEEN.
GRANMA aniston IS A DIRTY WHO*RE.
GRANMA aniston’S FANS ARE DIRTY WHO*RES, TOO.
THAT’S IT

she’s fierce. if maniston did it, it would be lame.

*FILTHY-aniston-WHORE-PANTIES* @ 03/23/2012 at 9:34 pm

ANGIE IS GREAT.
HOW ABOUT aniston? SHE’S A MAN-FACED WHO*RE

aniston'S FANS ARE OLD WHORES @ 03/23/2012 at 9:36 pm

LOVE ANGIE SO MUCH

How many names is this one fool going to use tonight.

I finally gave up counting.. LOL

Thanks, Jared, you omit all kinds of JP news and accomplishments, but you throw out this troll bait with no problem. Why don’t we go back to the old thread………..this is garbage.

I love angelina but i’m sure she thought about and heard more about… i mean news about her makes the normal world news not just entertainment news

I’m having fun thumbing down the poor pathetic trolls!Miss the JoliePitt’s bet their having a wonderful family time.

villedeville @ 03/23/2012 at 9:43 pm

There were a few other female stars in the Oscar’s red carpet who had gowns with high thigh-slit. Only Angelina was noticed and criticized or praised while the others were completely ignored. Jennifer Lopez wore a low-necked gown almost exposing her boobs. She was barely noticed or talked about.

Jennifer Aniston @ 03/23/2012 at 9:47 pm

You guys are delusional if you think there’s only ONE troll on here, simply using different names. I’ve NEVER posted on a Jolie thread until this evening.

Trust me, junkie kuunt Jolie has PLENTY of haters. And with me, it’s not even that I hate her (how can u hate someone u don’t know?) I just think she’s an arrogant, affected, phoney…. :P

@juju:

Pardon me, I didn’t realize I was talking to an irrational zealot.

Yeah, it’s really too bad that Jared put this thread up because with nothing happening in JP-Land we could be stuck with this discussion for a month.

Why do people care about something like this? Do you have nothing else important to give your attention to?

anorexicjolie @ 03/23/2012 at 9:53 pm

Yeah, whatever angie. It has been rumored that she pours over the online blogs searching for articles about herself…even commenting on herself with different poster names. (probably passing through, lol!)

olivia and popeye @ 03/23/2012 at 9:54 pm

Could she possibly be anymore arrogant? Like who does she hang out with except hired help and her kids. Skanklina has no friends.

Liverwurst @ 03/23/2012 at 9:55 pm

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every time I see her pose! It’s so ridiculous!! Bahahahaha!!

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 916 » Show All