Angelina Jolie Addresses Leg-Baring Oscar Pose

Angelina Jolie Addresses Leg-Baring Oscar Pose

Angelina Jolie is speaking out for the first time about her much-buzzed about pose at this year’s Academy Awards.

The 36-year-old actress showed some leg in an Atelier Versace gown both on the red carpet and on stage at the Oscars – a move that led to her right leg even getting its own Twitter page!

“I honestly didn’t pay attention to it. You know what I mean? I don’t watch those TV shows and if I go online and see something about myself, I don’t click on it,” Angelina told The Huffington Post.

“And the people I surround myself with don’t really talk about that kind of stuff,” she added with a laugh. “I heard something, but I didn’t pay any attention. It’s as simple as a being a woman picking a dress you like and having a night, and not really thinking about anything else.”

And there you have it!

Credit: Ethan Miller; Photos: Getty
Posted to: 2012 Oscars, Angelina Jolie

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1016 » Show All
Liverwurst @ 03/23/2012 at 10:00 pm

@naia: Awww poor loons are embarrassed? You all should be;) “not important”? You mean sort of how you guys went on and on about what Jen wears on a date with her man? pfft! Jen on her worst day never, ever looked idiotic…ever. Just think: Angie worked on this pose in front of a mirror and thought it looked sexy and great!!! LMAO what a buffoon!

@BLAH: Laughing stock if she did not plan it. When I first saw Angie walking the red carpet @ Oscar, I knew right away that it was her gig. The guy try to copy Angie’s pose knew that it was her gig. Only the idiot ones did not understand what she’s did. That’s why Angie got an Oscar because she knows how to act her line. I believe that the director of the Oscar gave each presenter some task and it’s up to them how to perform it. Angie did performed it well that no other presenter was mentioned and even the Oscar winners were hardly recognized in the news the next day. Angie stole the Oscar show. I am sure the next coming years, the only reason people will remember this Oscar year is because of Angie’s leg. And even if Angie will retire, they will still bringing this up. Angie will just laugh, after all she got what she was trying to accomplish, get the attention in just a little silly move. Genius Angie. No wonder why she become a director and a writer. She has this ability to think right away, even just in a seconds. Well done Angie!

Emma @ 03/23/2012 at 9:48 pm
______________________________________
ahahaha
there’s nothing irrational or extrem about the truth
ofcourse u don’t know that
since u don’t kow the meaning of the word
u know what’s irrational nd extrem?
ur behavior
only a irrational CRAZY extrem person
would waste 6 years of her life
obessing over 2 actors nd their fans
nd posting all day in a blog under *** names
poor thing
ur a waste of space nd oxygen

ANGIE AT LEAST NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR A MAN. LIKE MISSJENNYPIGG spiteful.
Men love Angie.

"BlogBrat" @ 03/23/2012 at 10:18 pm

I’m am lovin all this hate for her…It is like Christmas in March!!!! It is so funny to see all these ticky tock Ho-lee trolls scrambling around the board to defend her..ha ha ha ha…She needs your defending trolls or else you wouldn’t be fighting so hard to explain such a ridiculous pose that everyone in the world thought was stupid & desperate….”Come on guys” you know at the moment you saw that pose you were like “OMG what is she doing!!!!” I know I almost fell out of my chair lmao….I said to myself, “she is gonna catch hell for that”, and she did…The night was not even over before before people were on the blogs & twitter going WTF is wrong with that s!ut…And she is still catching hell for it…BTW~my big sis is in the middle of a storm & her internet is down for now, but she will return shortly…If you were a good blogger you could see we are not the same…She is coming along nicely though… :)

"BlogBrat" @ 03/23/2012 at 10:19 pm

P.S.~ Thank you JJ…You are the best!!!!!

Who could take Joe Lee seriously after watching those several desperate attempts for attention gone flat wopp.. wopp……… wopp

"blogbrat" hahaha @ 03/23/2012 at 10:24 pm

@“BlogBrat”: do you have a life? your post was idiotic.

why is she giving huff post... @ 03/23/2012 at 10:24 pm

…..and interview

ask yourselves that!

i have a pretty good idea

people are just jealous that Angie’s only leg stole the whole Oscar and become a instant internet sensation people wrote blogs, poems, essays about her leg got her own twitter account with 30000 follower.
she just made a causal pose because there was too much of weight of heavy dress on her right side of leg so she has stick her left leg out to keep that shape of dress so what big deal? why every minor thing jolie does becomes a media frenzy?

I just realize that BAMBI HAS A NERVOUS TIC WITH THE PHRASE “IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN A”
“IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN A”
“IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN A”
THERE IS NO END WITHOUT WRITING IN THIS SENTENCE
MY RECOMMENDATION A FAN OF ANGELINA TO YOUR HEALTH GO TO A DOCTOR

@Passing Through: How do you know if she was approached or not? Oh yeah, you don’t.

RATED NEXT MONTH IN THE JOURNAL

UNEMPLOYED WOMAN OF 45 YEARS WITHOUT actress EX HUSBAND AND CHILDREN WITHOUT THEIR bankrupt EXCESS IN SURGERY URGENT JOB WANTED.

who care why she did it, she looked Gorgeous .

Crazy nuts live in denial…hers is deep…and so is Brads for worshipping her.

Dale the paparazzi guy @ 03/23/2012 at 10:36 pm

Angie parties at the chateau marmont. She was caught making out with her new super good looking bodyguard.

funniest thing was that she expected gasps and got laughs

Dale the paparazzi guy @ 03/23/2012 at 10:38 pm

@Looselipz: he is as obsessed with angejo has her fans and you and the rest of the internets and paparazzi and magazines and so on. Obsessed.

I just Realized That BAMBI HAS A PHRASE WITH THE NERVOUS TIC “IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN TO” “IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN TO” “IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
LOOKS LIKE A PARROT
URGENT GO TO YOUR DOCTOR IDIOT!
ENVY YOU WILL PRODUCE A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Bambie SUFFERS A NEVIOSO ICT. “IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN TO” “IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN TO” “IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
LOOKS LIKE A PARROT
URGENT GO TO YOUR DOCTOR IDIOT!
ENVY YOU WILL PRODUCE A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

- Jokelee embarrassed herself way more with her simplistic nonsense answers at the Women’s Day Conference after the oscars. You could actually see the dignitaries snickering .

POOR TROLL @ 03/23/2012 at 10:53 pm

LOL @ the name-changing troll talking to herself. Same old sh.it different thread. @Briseis: You could’ve warned me with that gross pic of Maniston. That old hag has no shame! Hahaha Such a desperate w.hore just like her two paid troll hens. LOL

Reminds me of: @ 03/23/2012 at 11:01 pm

remember the video by Blind Mellon where the little girl dressed as a bumble bee is all excited to perform and show off her tap dance, only to finish and hear total silence – then wild laughter as she ran off crying with embarrassment

@Reminds me of:: Except no one ran home crying. Angelina went to a Women’s Conference in NY and spoke with other powerful interesting women. Then she went to NO to support Brad in his MIR project and went on a trip to Amsterdam to watch the horrible man judged guilty
You see while you would have been hiding/crying in your room worried that people were making fun of you. Angelina was going on with her life and the things that are important to her. Because what others say about you has no weight in who you are or who you become.

Spoling the thread is on mission the jealousy is too much. Jared, time to clean the house.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1016 » Show All