Cynthia Nixon & Max Take Manhattan

Cynthia Nixon & Max Take Manhattan

Cynthia Nixon holds on to her adorable son, Max, as the two step out together on Thursday (March 22) in New York City.

The 45-year-old actress and her partner, Christine Marinoni, welcomed Max last February – how cute are Max‘s crazy curls!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of celebrity babies

Cynthia is currently starring in Wit on Broadway – she shaved her head because in the play, her character is fighting cancer.

“I don’t think I’m going to keep it forever, but it’s good for now,” Cynthia said of her bald look back in January.

Bigger pic inside…

cynthia nixon max 01

Credit: Jason Winslow-Tom Meinelt; Photos: Splash News Online
Posted to: Celebrity Babies, Christine Marinoni, Cynthia Nixon, Max Nixon-Marinoni

Getty

That is one white, pasty baby! He’s so white he’s glowing!

Lol what a sight!

Her hair is still better than Katie Holmes on most days ;)

John Silva @ 03/23/2012 at 2:11 pm

I thought she shaved her head because she’s a fan of The Undertaker :P lmao

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 03/23/2012 at 2:15 pm

…she needs to shave that baby’s head.
@ck: hater! ahahahahaha

@[~Fug Face Man!ston~]:
I like his curly red hair.

How much do they pay to her?

that oughta stop traffic

For the kid’s sake you shouldn’t insult him

Tell me about a color ! I would love to have that kind of hair.

The Grimace holding a young Ronald McDonald

That baby is just adorable…look at that cute curly red hair and those chubby cheeks :)

patricia s. @ 03/23/2012 at 4:18 pm

The baby is a cutie….Maybe he’s kinda blue from being squished.

i don’t know why, but i laughed so hard at this picture.

beautiful baby!

Beatiful baby. I for one love his curly red hair. All babies r beautiful and that’s the truth.

She is the ugliest bald women I have ever seen and that kid is hideous looking also.

opinionated @ 03/23/2012 at 10:33 pm

that is not a good look for her

That is one cutie ging baby!

Love me boy @ 03/24/2012 at 10:22 pm

OMG I’ve never seen any baby or adult with that ginger h

Love me boy @ 03/24/2012 at 10:23 pm

OMG. I’ve never seen any baby or adult with that ginger hair color WOW. I think it’s quite unique!! It’s cute ……and curly aww =)

They look like they just escaped from the Hunger Games.

Will you just look at that head of red hair. LOVE IT!! What a cutie pie. Cyn is brave to shave all her hair off for new movie. I don’t know if I’d have the guts to do that. YOU GO CYN!!