Brad Pitt: LAX Arrival!

Brad Pitt: LAX Arrival!

Brad Pitt is greeted by a mob of fans at LAX Airport on Friday (March 23) in Los Angeles.

The 48-year-old actor flashed a smile for onlookers as an escort led the way through the airport.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

“It was a bit of a blur because New Orleans will do that to you,” Brad said to Ellen DeGeneres on her show (via People) about his first trip to the city in the 90s. “I fell in love with the place. The people. The music. It’s in the air.”

Brad recently hosted a fundraising event for his charity the Make It Right foundation in the Big Easy.

brad pitt arrives lax 01
brad pitt arrives lax 02
brad pitt arrives lax 03
brad pitt arrives lax 04
brad pitt arrives lax 05

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 916 » Show All

@William Bradley&The Jolie:

I think the fans need to stop making such a big deal. It is not important.
sometimes we have a tendency to make mountains from mole hills.
Let the haters rant for a day or 2. The Jolie-Pitts are home together.
All that matters. I hope they get to go to France soon. just to get away from everything.

enjoy the evening all.

Like father, like son! I see so much of Papa Pitt in the Little Dude Knox. :)

@William Bradley&The Jolie:

HP has become a joke the last few years, it used to pride itself on being progressive. AH is one bitter hen herself it turns out.

@also:
I also follow Mia F. She is very outspoken on a variety of subjects. She also hates Dr Drew and says he is no better than an ambulance chaser.
Anyways Brad looks great. I wonder if he is still working on WWZ.. I saw pics of Angelina flying this week. So glad she is keeping her license up to date.

Brad is so adorable- this picture should be next to the definition of “happy” in the dictionary- so cute. This baby agrees:

I don’t post here but I thought y’all might like this. This interview was done by Aniko Navai Angie’s longtime friend.
Aniko Let’s go back to 2004 when you were first brought together with Brad. What did he bring to your life?
What was that the most irrisistable thing about him that
made you fall deeply in love with him?
Angie I never really thought of the concept because when I met him, Maddox & I were living just the two
of each minute.He sparkles. Brad taught me to see, hear and enjoy every second.
on the ground with both feet,he is a fantastic man who is also extremely attractive and addictive physically.
Hungarian Women’s Journal credit Bev JPS

Andamentothat @ 03/25/2012 at 12:23 am

Greetings fans!! Brad looks fine and I sure am glad to see Anges Oscar picture as a thread. She looked fierce that night.

ON another note, saw “Salmon fishing in the Yemen ” , very nice movie. I so want Ange to work with Ewan McGregor.

Ang flew out of dodge the moment she found out brad was flying home. Who was the dude in the back of the plane? Taking someone for a ride.

Wonderbust @ 03/25/2012 at 12:50 am

if the troll Blog Bert comes trolling here tonight it still has yet to answer my question on HOW Jen, who has never been nominated for any major awards for movies by her HW peers, is supposedly more loved in HW..the troll has been ignoring my question

@Nora:
“he brought so much sunshine into our lives, he sparkles” this reminds me of what Awards Daily’s Sasha Stone described Brad after attending Moneyball Q&A that Brad was like the sun, everyone yearned towards him.

@Nora:
This interview was done very recently. Aniko Navai is a Hungarian journalist who lives in Los Angeles. Angelina is still so in love with Brad after 7 + years.

POOR TROLL @ 03/25/2012 at 1:19 am

Regarding Jennifer Lawrence, as I said time and time again, this Jennifer is the TALENTED one. She’s young and charismatic! I love her and she ADORES the Jolie-Pitts as well. Some of the quotes I could remember:

Jennifer Lawrence star struck by Brad and Angelina

14th March 2012

Jennifer Lawrence still gets star struck and says her “heart stopped” when she met Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.

Jennifer Lawrence’s “heart stopped” when she met Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.

cr malextra.com

JENNIFER LAWRENCE Preparing Her ‘Bradley Cooper Box Set’
‘I’m an actor digging through Angelina Jolie’s garbage,’ ‘Hunger Games’ star jokes to MTV News about replacing the actress in Cooper’s next flick.

By Jocelyn Vena

Lawrence will play Cooper’s wife in “Serena,” a part originally intended for Angelina Jolie.

“I’m not at the status where I have her roles. I have her leftovers, let’s be clear,” she joked of Jolie. “She left it for me. I have her garbage. No, that’s a wonderful place to be. I’m an actor digging through Angelina Jolie’s garbage. I’ve made it.” Shooting on “Serena” has yet to start.

And lastly, there’s also a YOUTUBE interview of Jennifer Lawrence where she talked about meeting the Brad and Angie and how she was star strucked and called them “HOLLYWOOD ROYALTY”. I hope someone could find the video.

There you have it. Only the JENHENS are making sh.it stories about Jennifer Lawrence because the truth is, they are INTIMIDATED by her because she’s MORE TALENTED AND STILL YOUNG compared to their idol which they share the same name. And to top it off, Jennifer Lawrence ADMIRES BRAD AND ANGELINA. HAHAHA

POOR TROLL @ 03/25/2012 at 1:24 am

I love that interview from Aniko! Great find Nora and thanks to Bev! I so love this!

Angie: I never really thought of the concept because when I met him, Maddox & I were living just the two of us and but I didn’t feel I had a family yet.Then Brad showed up in our lives. With his wonderful personality and he brought so much sunshine into our lives, childhood memories, playfulness and humor like he was born to be a Dad. A Natural.He can take out the best and the most of each minute.He sparkles. Brad taught me to see, hear and enjoy every second. He couln’t have given me any more then this and I think this is why I fell madly in love. I knew very little about him but by little by little it I came to know him.I realized he has the most amazing humor, he stands firmly on the ground with both feet, he is a fantastic man who is also extremely attractive and addictive physically. He sees the outside world as he wants to and all I know he is my best friend and the best father to our children.

This is the longest relationship for both Brad and Angie. I can totally see them being together for life time. They are deeply in love.

u swear????? i wish i could see ur fuggy azz. “i could spit on ur eyeball!! moron.

LOVE U BRAD!!!!

AND LOVE YOUR HAIR, WELL I LOVR EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU :)

By accident,I found old just jared page from 2006. Does anyone know how to find the pages from 2005?
Thanks

awwww love. the true kind. the JP lpve. the love where there is mutual respect, admiration and sexual attraction. i suspect the sexual attraction is what is giving the hag army fits.

brad looking so happy.He’s Brad Pitt!enough said.

my god. the lengths the HAG ARMY will not go to DEFLECT from the MEGATRON BOMB that is wanderSLUT.

good lord, what will the tabs EVER do once Brad and Angie do retire? Whose pics will they over analyze, over scrutinize, making up stupid, false narratives about? Just ridiculous!!

youth power @ 03/25/2012 at 7:16 am

Thank you for sharing this- It is so important that we encourage opportunities for youth, especially in the developing world where the dangers of terrorism, etc. lurk. I liked the story he told about the girl who went to school.
……
also @ 03/24/2012 at 9:34 pm
+14
I follow Mia Farrow on twitter- she tweets a lot about imp world issues, but she is also a very proud mom & grandma- this is something pretty cool she tweeted- her son Ronan is speaking about youth issues- it reminds me a lot of the stories that Angie tells after she visits refugees. It’s a little long (12 min) but very interesting- he says that a majority of the world’s population are under age 30 and 90% of them are in developing nations that now have technology. Young people can be a positive force for change.

luv brad and angie @ 03/25/2012 at 7:23 am

@Mail online: Mind readers !!!

@love brad and angie; you know what’s so sad, SS trolls would be happy to see Brad and Angie, a family of eight, separated to satisfy their sick minds, what losers. However, the fans know Brad is not going anywhere, he loves his family to death. I wish the hens open their ears and listen to Brad saying he cannot imagine his life without his family, and wherever he goes, they all go together as a family.

@Mail Online

What a stupid article. Not only were there several other photos of Brad giving Angie a passionate kiss at this event but, there has been many photos of Brad rubbing/holding Angie’s butt (most recently in Berlin), and kissing her her passionately over the last 7 years.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 916 » Show All