Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Willow Smith: New Yellow 'Do!

Willow Smith: New Yellow 'Do!

Willow Smith smiles big for the cameras as she rocks her latest hair color — bright yellow! — on a sunny Saturday (March 24) in Los Angeles.

The 11-year-old singer kept her new hair color under a black hat as she and a friend held hands and did some window shopping at The Grove.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Willow Smith

Earlier in the week, Willow took a day trip to Calabasas to do a little shopping and picked out a few cool cell phone accessories.

willow smith yellow hair 01
willow smith yellow hair 02
willow smith yellow hair 03
willow smith yellow hair 04
willow smith yellow hair 05
willow smith yellow hair 06
willow smith yellow hair 07
willow smith yellow hair 08

John Parra/Getty

I really like her style, but that color is ugly. :(

Not a fan of the colour!

Koa Baker @ 03/25/2012 at 1:41 pm

Why do they keep letting an 11 year old damage her hair? it’s always a different colour or style, she’ll be lucky to have any left if she reaches 20.

From what I have seen in the pictures of her it seems like she is using the spray can hair colors that are very popular with teens…my niece just used it to put pink in her hair and she is 13. She told me it washes out after washing your hair five times. I’m OK with that as long as its not damaging her hair. I’m not saying she should color her hair every color in the coloring box but if she wants to try something new then go for it as long as it doesn’t interfere with her school work and grades then go ahead and be a individual.

She’s HORRIBLE a looks like a boy! Always want attention!

what is wrong with her ?!!!

lookatmelookatme

she looks cute leave her alone

Yellow hair, bright red jacket…gee, it’s almost as if she WANTS to be noticed and photographed. This is what her parents have done to her.

Obviously this girl is using a spray that probably comes out every 2 weeks! Which is why she always changes the color! It’s no big deal what kid doesn’t experiment with hair spray! I know I did over the summers when I was a kid. She’s not damaging her hair

why is she on here but NEVER on just jared jr? shes a kid!

@chubble: Agreed! There is nothing wrong with the hair or anything . Because its obviously like you said hair spray. As long as she’s a good student and well mannered. Who cares . We all go through those phases as kids. Yeah maybe she will cringe when she’s like 30 at her hair colors. But if she is happy with it. So be it. I rather her do the hair color now that to be Nicki Minaj almost 30 with colored hair wigs whatever ! Her style is cute too. She’s different nothing wrong with it

Awww ! It’s Stella Hudgens :)

she hangs with stella hudgens A lot and stella nearly 17! she really should hang with children her own age cuz shes losing out on her childhood

@Sara: I agree and stella dresses like an adult! Im the same age as her as well

This little girl is loving all the attention she getting from the paparizze and shill do photo op after photo op to get it.

No offence but if I looked like her, I would never stand next to someone as beautiful as Stella. Poor girl.

@Xo: Critzing an 11 year old girl’s looks nice. Wonder what you look like. She’s a pretty child. Her outfits and hair take away from it sometimes but she’s a pretty little girl. In 6 years.. By the time she grows into her looks. She is going to be stunning! It’s called beginning of puberty

poor willow.. the girl is standing next to a stunner! i bet she gets tons of attention

Piperwest12 @ 03/25/2012 at 3:13 pm

I normally do not comment on the looks of celebrity children, because they are children. However, when I see pics of this little girl I always sense that she is not as happy as she tries to seem. Her parents are rarely with her, unless it is at movie openings. She is always with other people and all these hair color changes, the drastic measure of shaving her head; these seem to me as cries for attention from her parents. I wish nothing but happiness and success for her, but I hope her family is more involved in her life that what we, the public, see.

Poor kid doesn’t know what she’s getting herself into and neither do her parents for that matter.

That clown kid again.It` s pathetic!

She needs to be in school instead of roaming the streets on phot ops.

She looks exactly like a mini Will Smith.

Last time I saw her hair it was green. With that yellow hair and the bright red jacket she looks like a clown. Do her movie star parents not give her any sensible tips on how to dress – especially in public?!

Looselipz @ 03/25/2012 at 6:00 pm

Scary little freak..

Is she ever with her parents? 11 is too young to be coloring your hair so often IMO.

Awww she looks just like her mom Jada when she smiles, so cute!!!! I just want pinch those cheeks so bad!!!!

Yellow Hair Blue Hair @ 03/25/2012 at 7:42 pm

Oh Dear God, The Hunger Games are here? Yellow (look at me) hair is now normal? This is the elite soon to be bored children of bored parents with everything who want to watch people die for sport because I’ve so much money nothing buys me happiness or love or satisfaction who need to watch emotions from afar? Really? It’s now?

WHYYY?!?!? It makes her look like boys who juggle in the streets in Brazil..I don;t know why anyone would do that to their own hair..

Me REAL kel! @ 03/25/2012 at 10:28 pm

FUGLY, coz even her brother looks even more girl-like then she is!
Look at her shes like a man, like mini will smith(

i am so sorry but her new hair color does not suit her at all. Aslo think she should dye her hair in her original color.

She’s just 11 years old. It is either her or her parents. Idk but I would not let my child like this. Kids these days…

omg stella hudgens=hottie

That is one self-assured little girl. And cutie-pie to boot.

Reality Check @ 03/26/2012 at 10:09 am

Does this kid have any childhood?

i want date stella hudgens

pretty cool, and her friend is Stella Hudgens, Vanessa Hudgens sister.

No, Stella is her babysitter. You don’t allow your 11 year old child to wonder the streets of LA alone even is there are body guards with her. If she was by herself (with body guards) she would just look like a lonely lost child with no friends. In a few years she’ll be doing the same thing for the same reason for Suri, being her babysitter.

Stella is so HOT good God!!! It’s crazy how thick she is with a flat stomach and a pretty face. I want to Marry and have 10 babies with her now!!!!

Will, Jada…your letting an eleven year old dress, act, and live a life-style of a teenager. It will bite you on your butt in the future. Let a child be a child. Soon she will think she’s above your parenting skills and tell you what she is and not wearing.

@WR: Umm?? She already has control over what she can and won’t wear since forever lol. They do not believe in telling kids what to do, that’s the point. Only to give advice and guide.

I feel sorry for her. She is out of control. This needs to stop.

@ylg: How do you know she’s not being home schooled?

Why are the nuts holding hands. And Hudgens is plain and fat. eew.