Berenice Marlohe: Daniel Craig is 'Absolutely Wonderful'

Berenice Marlohe: Daniel Craig is 'Absolutely Wonderful'

Daniel Craig steps out with a newspaper on Monday (March 26) in London, England.

The 44-year-old English actor was spotted filming in Surrey earlier in the month – Daniel and Javier Bardem worked together to shoot scenes for their upcoming Bond movie Skyfall.

“It’s great. Daniel is absolutely wonderful as a human being and he has a wonderful sense of humour, so it’s really good to work in these conditions as actors because you feel very relaxed and part of a family,” she shared.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Daniel Craig

Berenice Marlohe, the newest Bond girl, recently told the UKPA that she loved starring opposite Daniel.

Skyfall will be released on November 9.

daniel craig newspaper london 01
daniel craig newspaper london 02
daniel craig newspaper london 03
daniel craig newspaper london 04
daniel craig newspaper london 05

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

WOW, What a gorgeous man

hey! beat you Fio!!! nah nah.

Ya can’t get much more smokin hot than these pics–love the leather. damn——DAN!!

whew! this shoulcl cbe cant rite anymofe././//….frontal is incredible….

His answers to the the questionnaire in Vanity Fair were appalling, and childish.
~K

Very cool casual Bond look. Mighty fine, Mista Craig…:)

Gossipgirl @ 03/26/2012 at 4:34 pm

I don’t like him in other films, but, damn, he is hot as Bond!

Am I the only one who isnt waiting for the bond movie- Im waiting for THE GIRL WHO PLAYED WITH FIRE!! gaaah totally hooked on the girl with the dragon tattooo, awesome performance from Rooney and Daniel!

@lolaa es, that, too. Lets hope, they get it off the hook.

OMG.. he’s ****ING hot!!

@lolaa: I want both movies. I am hopelessly smitten with Lisbeth and Mikael as a couple!!

to GFW

ok, i read the questions and answers that Daniel gave. so what exactly is the problem here. as far as i can tell Daniel said nothing wrong.

Tight jeans are both cool and hot on a guy if he has the right body for them and the right attitude. I just love to watch the Hot Hunky Muscle guy in tight hot jeans. And Daniel has a nice a*s!

“What is your motto?
“Breathe in … breathe out. Repeat.””
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
He’s having the intelligence as revealed by an ability to give correct responses without delay. LOL

@Gossipgirl:
How about Layer Cake? He was so incredibly awesome!

Hi Guinness

you were quicker…but we have the good weather :)

“Ya can’t get much more smokin hot than these pics–love the leather. damn——DAN!!”

Yes, yes, yes, I am sitting here drooling – that man is just so FIT!!! OMG, it’s getting rather hot in here…

“frontal is incredible…”

Now I am thinking of full frontal…*grin* I shall have some very nice dreams, thank you :)

to Susan

my favourite is still:

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Gastric flu on an airplane.

to Mendel

I can relate to his comment about Gastric flu on an airplane. i suffered through it all way from JFK to Heathrow.

Jared, thank you so much for all the beautiful photos, oh Happy 30th Birthday! BTW, is this thread Daniel’s? The title is Berenice Marlohe, but all photos are Daniel. Okay, I post hers!
Berenice at the EMPIRE FILM AWARD

Gossipgirl @ 03/26/2012 at 9:43 pm

@Lovett: Word! Yes he was smoking in that! Thanks for reminding me!

Ella is at the Pinewood Stdios?

Katie: Just saw daniel craig’s car :D hopefully see him today x
7:34 AM – 27 Mar 12 via UberSocial for BlackBerry
Katie: @annie_7910 oh I’m planning on it! He has the coolest car but apparently he might have just left it here. He’ll defs be here tomoz tho :)
7:53 AM – 27 Mar 12 via UberSocial for BlackBerry
Katie: @annie_7910 the new bond film :D it’s amazing seen sum of it. & I might have 2 go 2 the sets & find him. dont revise u’ll make me feel bad!
7:57 AM – 27 Mar 12 via UberSocial for BlackBerry
Katie: Did not know that daniel craig has a daughter. Apaz she’s like 20. My dreams are crushed :’(
11:36 AM – 27 Mar 12 via UberSocial for BlackBerry
Katie: Daniel craig is looking fine in a suit today #justsayin although he looks a little hot…….. Hot and sweaty :P
11:37 AM – 27 Mar 12 via UberSocial for BlackBerry

James Bond gets a new gadget, shish kebab!!
FROM ADANA WITH LOVE

Skyfall: Naomie Harris to play an ambitious Bondgirl
Bondgirls are known for their beauty and glamour but actress Naomie Harris, who plays field agent Eve in 23rd 007 movie ‘Skyfall’ opposite Daniel Craig, promises to bring ‘brains and ambition’ too to the role.
“It is one dimensional when Bondgirls are just glamorous and beautiful. As Bond becomes more human, women in his life have to evolve to match this change. They need to have more potential for a man like James Bond to fall in love with them. He will not be attracted to a woman who is merely beautiful. They have to be equal to Bond,” Harris told PTI in a telephonic interview from Los Angeles.
In the past few Bond films actresses like Halle Berry, Eva Green, Olga Kurylenko and Gemma Arterton have brought more edge to the character and Harris is happy to be part of this growing tradition.

“I love playing strong, independent women onscreen and that’s what drew me to the character of field agent Eve. She is very capable, intelligent and ambitious. She wants to be seen as the new Bond and that’s what she is aiming for and I love that ambition in her,” says Harris.
‘Skyfall’, which was delayed for almost two years after MGM faced financial trouble, will be released by Sony Pictures Entertainment in India on November 2 this year. It is currently being filmed in different parts of the world.
Craig and Judi Dench are returning as Bond and M while Oscar-winner Javier Bardem plays the main antagonist. Harris and French actress Berenice Marlohe help Bond in his mission to unravel another mystery in the Sam Mendes directed film.
35-year-old Harris, best known for her roles in ‘Miami Vice’, ’28 Days Later’ and ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ series, says it was difficult not to get star-struck while working with the famous actors.
“It was very intimidating during the first few days. Daniel, Judi Dench, Sam Mendes and Javier Bardem they all are the actors that I admire. They are top of their game. I had to pinch myself to remain true to my role. I was totally
star-struck,” says Harris.
The actress believes that director Mendes, known for his films like ‘American Beauty’ and ‘Revolutionary Road’, would add a lot of humour and layers to the story.
“Sam (Mendes) wants to add much more humour to the movie. He is fundamentally known for his relationship stories and that will reflect in this film too. He wants the audience to engage and relate with Bond more. It is going to be fantastic Bond movie. The stakes are biggger and better this time.”
The actress, who grew up watching Bond films, says she never imagined that she would be a part of the secret world of the spy series.
“I have been a huge fan of Bond movies. I don’t know anyone who isn’t. They are full of glamour, action and humour. It was part of my growing up years. I am working with some of the greatest actors of my time. I love the idea of entering
the secret world of MI6,” she says.
It was not a cakewalk for Harris to fit in the character as she trained hard for close to two months before filming. Harris says it was her most demanding role physically.
“I started training from October. I am off to Turkey now for more training. I learnt to fire machine gun for Miami Vice but most of the action that I did in the past was to get in shape. In this film I will be doing most of the stunts that I learnt during my training. I have never trained this hard for any movie.”
Harris is hugely impressed with the dedication of her famous co-star Craig. “He is fantastic, has great sense of humour but he is very serious at the same time. He trains for two hours after the shoot. He is very dedicated but also knows how to laugh at himself.”

…I meant to put full frontal but coundlt type like right now…fulll fronltla. nekkeds wiht leather.
hey–did you visit the previous thread? Fio posted the “Genuine Dan at work”-pics. you havent answered some of my questions!! And Fio–thx–never stop.
(never stop. an answer I would give to the question: “Guinness, what would you say to Daniel Craig if you ever met him and he started taking his coat off for the interview….?”

“ruddy” –gawd that is the best. ohmygash–after a good ruddy rugby game–
krill is kinda risky….but this my fav interview with him.

wholey shish cabob Fio—that is hysterical. I would eat whatever is in that man’s hands!! yeee haw~

Guinness-spoiler alert @ 03/27/2012 at 10:18 am

it is a spoiler–I didnt know they were going toward Bond’s genetics…

surry if already posted…but it is a smashing pic of him don’t ya know.

Guinness-spoiler alert @ 03/27/2012 at 10:23 am

oh wow. I was just thinking of those f-me eyes he gives sitting in the booth looking at his co-star in Layer Cake(is she preggers or was that a rumor–lost care, just curious poor pet)….. and they posted him in the same scene, but at a different time….walking past… oh thank you thedanielcraigfixation!

read to the very end–you will be rewarded!

Relevant post? ya—Dan had a thigh tickler once…omygasharoonie. i am fallinggggg

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All