Madonna: Ultra Music Festival Appearance!

Madonna: Ultra Music Festival Appearance!

Madonna hits the stage for a surprise appearance at the Ultra Music Festival on Saturday (March 24) in Miami, Fla.

The 53-year-old Material Girl introduced Swedish DJ Avicii at the festival – Avicii debuted a remix of Madonna’s new track, “Girl Gone Wild,” during the second day of Ultra.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Madonna

Late last week, Madonna answered fans’ questions during a livestream interview at the Facebook offices in NYC. Jimmy Fallon moderated the interview!

Have you checked out Madonna‘s video for “Girl Gone Wild” yet?

madonna avicii ultra music festival 01
madonna avicii ultra music festival 02
madonna avicii ultra music festival 03
madonna avicii ultra music festival 04

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
MDNA Rawks @ 03/26/2012 at 10:23 am

Madonna’s new album hit #1 on iTunes Store in 30 countries less than 24-hrs !!!!!!!

Belgium
Nicaragua
Sweden
Slovakia
Romania
Malta
Peru

Wow!!! She’s doing it with this album!!

my new single #ONE is being called the theme song for Pride 2012! listen here: http://t.co/oP3ORi8k please spread LOVE + retweet! I’m on tour this summer, check out my music + tour dates here – http://www.facebook.com/BrandonHilton

I am sorry fans, but I dont like Madonna. I think she needs to match her age with her attitude…

I don’t like the kind of song that she sings nowadays and I also think that she is not great dancing and doing all that thing. I mean… look at that clothes…. She can’t do better than that.

please check out my music here – http://www.facebook.com/BrandonHilton I’m on tour this summer

holy jebus.. @ 03/26/2012 at 10:31 am

…that’s scary

Saggy Bottoms @ 03/26/2012 at 10:33 am

Ew, Madge wear longer shorts or none at all.

Does anybody else feel embarassed for Madonna’s daughter than her Mom insists on dressing like a 16 year old cheerleader!! I also cringe on that Madonna wants/needs it so bad, she used to not care so much, just did her thing, but look at her now with her big goofy smile that says “I LOVE this attention, I NEED this attention!!”.

What's not to like? @ 03/26/2012 at 10:40 am

wrinkled old granny keister
triple chins
peek at the dusty old cooch
poodle doo
lol

She covers the veiny hands and arms but leaves the old lady asz hanging out. Too funny.

saggy baggy.

She looks like **** and she definitely should end her musical career. Its sad she’s trying so hard.

There’s a time in your life, where you need to start dressing your age.

Yawn at the ageists, sexists and Gaga’s Little Ghouls in the comments section.

Her face is looking massively bloated all of a sudden-I hope she’s okay-could be from meds.

when she will realise that she is an OLD WOMAN???
SHE IS NOT A GIRL ANYMORE…RIDICULOUS AND PATETYC

I really do feel sorry for this woman, when will she realise that she is not in her twenties and starts dressing for her age. Its like she can’t accept getting old, so sad.

beaupigeon @ 03/26/2012 at 11:33 am

What haaapens with her ass ? Implant?
lol
After lift botox of Gerard Butler nothing stunning me

Grandma looks scary

Madonna has had her day(s) in the spotlight. Now she should go away and let new, younger talent shine. You are embarassing yourself. You look pathetic and ridiculous

You have to admit that Madonna has aged well over the years and is able to keep up with the current trends. I feel strongly that there should be a place in modern music for middle-aged people and she’s a perfect example of that. When you people start to get older, you’ll know exactly what I mean!.Music and show business are far too youth-oriented. There has to be room for everyone.

I’m here to promote myself. Please pay attention to me. I’ve been trying to make myself happen since the days of Myspace. I’m getting older and really don’t want to have to get a real job.

Why are people so obsessed with commenting that she’s an ‘old lady’ or should ‘act her age’??? Madonna has basically earned the right to dress and act however the hell she likes. She’s not on her deathbed kids – I say this as a girl of 22, if anyone is going to accuse me of being some old crone because I don’t believe you have to just ‘give up’ at a certain age. It’s pathetic that you people still think this way. The only thing that is ‘old’ here is your outdated attitudes to the ageing process.

Look at granny covering all her wrinkly bits – shame she forgot about her saggy a55!!!!!!!!!

opinionated @ 03/26/2012 at 1:01 pm

ewwww! She seems to have some weird body image thing where she doesnt realize how weird she looks

Be sensible, but those shorts are just freakin ridiculous. Yeah i wonder if at ta age of 70, will she be dressing like this. But oh wait tats madonna tats acceptable, right, oh please. This woman just does not want to grow up.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All