Renee Zellweger: Frequent Flyer

Renee Zellweger: Frequent Flyer

Renee Zellweger keeps it casual as she touches down at LAX Airport on Saturday evening (March 24) in Los Angeles.

The 42-year-old actress (in Carolina Herrera sunglasses) listened to some tunes on her iPod while she waited for her ride outside.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Renee Zellweger

Renee is set to reprise her role as Bridget Jones in the third installment in the hilarious comedy series, tentatively titled Bridget Jones’ Baby! Colin Firth and Hugh Grant have also signed on to reprise their roles as Mark Darcy and Daniel Cleaver, respectively.

FYI: Renee is wearing Converse shoes.

renee zellweger lax 01
renee zellweger lax 02
renee zellweger lax 03
renee zellweger lax 04
renee zellweger lax 05
renee zellweger lax 06
renee zellweger lax 07
renee zellweger lax 08
renee zellweger lax 09

Christopher Polk/Getty

Tallchat_CoM @ 03/27/2012 at 5:01 am

THE❤LARGEST ❤ TALL ❤S.I.N.G.L.E ❤C.L.U.B ❤ HERE!

nice looking!

Gossipgirl @ 03/27/2012 at 12:15 pm

She is looking good! Looks like she gained some weight!

Looking young for 42! Nice!

She should play Jennifer Lawrence mother or something, they look alike! :)

Where has she been hiding ? I love her ass, her boobs, her legs and her beautiful face !!!!

Renee has only been married once, very briefly. She’s getting a reputation as one of the biggest Beards in Hollywood.(Rene, it’s time to start dating and marrying heterosexual men. The beard thing doesn’t work so well when you start getting older.)

Very pretty!

I would do anything for you.

On the Letterman show she was telling how she likes to look after her niece and nephew. She is a lovely Aunty. She’s probably been visiting them. I would love to have an Aunty like Renee. I bet she’s heaps of fun!

Next time cupid’s arrow hits you make sure he’s a nice guy.

I like Renee because she’s down to earth. She’s never been stuck up. When she cracks up laughing it’s the most beautiful, happiest thing you could ever hear. I like people who are real.

I liked her in Nurse Betty.

Minieminer @ 07/24/2012 at 1:10 am

You are the good girl supporting breast cancer research. doesn’t matter if you look a bit scruffy. it just proves your a real person [not stuck up].Plenty of times I see you in no makeup. Other stars always wear makeup!

You make me think of a summer breeze.

Alessandro. @ 07/27/2012 at 12:52 am

Come back to Italy.

Renees hair has grown back now but she certainly had it short, before. I like her because not too many women would be game to do that. It must have been liberating. I would like to do that {have a very short haircut for a while], but I just can’t.

Top percha @ 09/07/2012 at 1:34 pm

I see Renee is not pursuing romance any more. This is good news because that is when women become strong independent and grounded.

SHIMMYSHIMMY. @ 09/13/2012 at 10:24 am